Chapman Photography Reviews

62 Reviews for Chapman Photography

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

• Nicole

Nicole · Married on 08/14/2018

We used Randy for our engagement photos and will be using him for our 2018 Disney wedding as well. We have seen the sneak peek photos and are in love with them!

We ended up being late to our engagement photos (issues beyond our control), so Randy just took them later in the afternoon. He didn't give us a hard time about it and was so friendly and courteous. His prices were very reasonable as well.

We are so excited to see the rest of our engagement photos and to see him again in 2018 for our wedding!

Julie · Married on 11/05/2016

Randy photographed my daughter's Nov 5 wedding, and we could not be happier with his amazing photos! My daughter is generally somewhat shy, but she was very comfortable working with Randy. He captured so many amazing moments, I'm truly having a difficult time choosing which ones to hang on the wall. Randy was very easy to work with. He's casual and non-intrusive. He knew what kind of moments to capture. He was easy to get in touch with and quick to respond and answer any questions, or discuss ideas, etc. I am so thankful to have such amazing photos I will always cherish. Thank you, Randy!

Randy is simply amazing. We corresponded through email, as I live out of state. He was so helpful and great at making suggestions on locations for pictures. We were married at Kraft Azalea, and Randy did an amazing job with our ceremony. He made great use of the natural setting and we ended up with gorgeous photos.
    We had our reception at Grand Bohemian Wine Room which is a stunning location. Randy took pictures from so many great angles and areas in the hotel. Some of my most favorite pictures are from the hotel.
    Randy is professional. You can tell he loves his job and has experience. He is very friendly and wants to please his clients. Not to mention, he is affordable, but takes pictures like a photographer that would charge way more.
    It appears on his company's Facebook page that he does a lot of work at Disney. I would suggest checking out this page. You can see up to date work and really grasp how amazing he is at photography.

• Mrs.Matthews

Chelsea · Married on 01/16/2015

We could not have asked for a better photographer. Randy was so nice, patient, and helpful throughout the entire day. He even had to help put the cake topper on the cake because the baker never did! The pictures are absolutely amazing, and I would def recommend getting the photobooth! The photobooth was a huge hit.We only had 15 guests and I was so worried I wouldn't be able to use it because of all the people wanting to use it.

Randy was a perfect match for us and our intimate wedding. We have amazing shots from getting ready, pre-ceremony, first look, ceremony and post-ceremony. We used awesome locations and set ups in the Boardwalk area in Walt Disney World. He even stayed a little over his booked time to get a few pictures of our dinner venue and cake. Highly recommend him!

• User4541932 · 2+ years ago

Everything we asked for. Good price and beautiful pictures. Overall very impressed with this vendor and their work.

Joanna · Married on 09/18/2014

Randy was our photographer for our September wedding and we cant recommend him enough. He made us feel at ease and remained professional throughout. Our pictures blew us away and we are definatly booking an anniversary shoot with him once we return.

Arren · Married on 06/14/2014

I would highly recommend this photographer to do your wedding. He did my engagement photos and my wedding. He was very attentive, professional and such a great person. I know my wedding photos came out and looked amazing. I am so happy that I chose great vendors for my wedding that have truly made my wedding so special and beautiful.

• F

Fallon · Married on 05/19/2014

I am so glad that we hired Randy Chapman for our photos! I know that photography was a big deal for us, since at the end pictures are really the only thing you have to remember the day by. Randy provided a great service with a reasonable price tag. I've seen sneak peeks of shots of our day and can't wait to see more!

Randy also did our Engagement Session, and he didn't disappoint. My husband and I are both people who dread pictures, but he made the experience fun and enjoyable.

But Randy also went beyond what he was hired to do, which I thought was superb. The day of the wedding, there was some confusion about where us girls were suppose to pick up the limo. Randy jumped into action and contacted my planner himself and got it squared away for us.

I would definitely hire Randy in the future for family pictures, and loved working with him!

MIchelle · Married on 05/16/2014

Easy-going. Made this a snap! Loved him and so did everyone else. very happy

I can’t even begin to tell you how awesome Randy Chapman and Chapman Photography are! We hired them for Engagement, Wedding & Photobooth and they were worth every penny and more. Randy has an amazing ability to unlock creative photography genius in a matter of seconds on location. He, his wife and son are so nice and easy to work with. My wedding day was emotional and he was so understanding and patient, he paid attention to what I wanted and got it all and more, he took special time out with my daughter and got some of the most amazing pictures of her, he documented all the special touches that meant the most to my wedding and captured moments and pictures that we will cherish for a lifetime! Thank you Randy, Linda & Son you helped make my wedding day a dream I can remember in photos!!!
    Oh and Best Part, over 3,000 pictures were in my hands within 2 weeks of my wedding date, what other photographer does that AMAZING PEOPLE!!

• Dania

Dania · Married on 01/18/2014

We simply cannot say enough good things about Randy. He was punctual, professional and fun to work with. My husband hates to take photos, video, etc..., but Randy kept him at ease and we ended up with an amazing experience. If you are having a Disney wedding, he is definitely the photographer to hire. Very reasonable prices for amazing work. We HIGHLY recommend him.

kaitlin · Married on 12/30/2013

Randy was an amazing photographer. He listened to what my husband and I wanted, he responded quickly to our emails, and was super friendly. Randy made planning a destination Disney wedding from afar so easy. He even came to our rehersal and took tons of photos for no extra charge. He stayed at the wedding all night and was so good about getting our pictures back to us in a timely manner. Randy's pricing is incredible for the work he does. SUCH an amazing value for the money. I will be using Randy for many years, as our family grows and we continue to visit Walt Disney World, he will always be our photographer!! I HIGHLY reccomend Randy for any event, wedding, maternity, or just family photos.

Crystal · Married on 10/31/2013

Randy did the photographs for my very unique Halloween wedding. He was flexible and took a wide variety of different poses. Randy was super nice and I got way more photos than I expected. My photos came out better than I could have ever thought possible. Randy is very easy to work with and the picture quality is excellent. Pictures arrived in a timely manner. HIGHLY recommended!!! Thanks Randy for making our special day extra fun and trouble free! :-)

Laura · Married on 09/19/2013

We booked Randy through our wedding planner, Carrie. Photography was one of the most important things to us for our wedding as it's the lasting memories. Carrie kindly arranged for us to meet with Randy on our trip to Orlando the year before our wedding. As soon as we met Randy we knew we'd get on and his work is fantastic. Randy made us and our guests feel at ease and didn't feel like he was in the way at all. Everything flowed and we have some amazing photo's. Would highly recommend Randy and wish we were holding our wedding day all over again.

Tara · Married on 07/27/2013

Photo booth is a great hit! People are still talking about it! Randy was great to work with. He definitely loves his job, and is a great photographer! I would recommend him to anyone and I would definitely say to get the photo booth package as well. Great take away memories for everyone!

Samantha & Ryan · Married on 06/15/2013

I was so happy to have chosen Randy as our photographer... He was friendly, professional, got on with things while we were busy getting hair & make-up done. He was great at organizing our family for photos & giving us advice re: poses.
    The photos turned out great... We are very happy. The package price I think was very reasonable & it is good that we have the rights to our photos... Which you need to be careful to ask about as not all photographers do this.

Kelly · Married on 05/01/2013

Chapman Photography was so awesome to work with. They knew the perfect spots for pictures and listened to every idea we had. Very easy to work with and great price for any budget. We highly recommend them for anyone!

We loved Randy! He is so good at making you feel comfortable on your big day. His prices are very reasonable, he shows up on time, and will do anything to get the best shots for your wedding. We were married at Discovery Cove and he was asking Discovery Cove employees left and right if we could climb on things or go wherever to get great shots. Our photographs are ones I will treasure forever!

• User2023912 · 2+ years ago

We used Randy for our December 8, 2012 Disney World Wedding and cannot say enough good things about him. He responded very quick to phone calls and emails. He def is a great price - he is truely amazing! He made us so comfortable and really caught every single photo that we wanted. He would point out if something didnt look right with our poses. He is very easy to work with. He came 30 mins early and stayed and extra hour later then what we paid for. We got close to 5,000 pics! We have actually talked and we will be using him for every photo shoot we will ever need at Disney. We are somewhat local so we plan to use him for 1st anniversary, and family shoots when the time comes. As you can see we think Randy Chapman is AMAZING!!!! I would reccomend him to any friend of family member. My husband and I will cherish the photos that he took of our wedding day forever!

• Lyndsay

Lyndsay · Married on 11/17/2012

Randy was WONDERFUL!! He has such a wonderful rapport with the staff at Disney weddings that he was certainly the best outside vendor to work with. His responsiveness to emails was great. He's a very busy guy, so if he was not able to get back to me, his wife would call to is ply touch base - those small details go a long way! I love the pictures I've seen so far - just waiting to see our edited pics which I'm sure I'll get soon. I'd recommend Randy to anyone in the Orlando area.

Kristy · Married on 11/16/2012

I used Randy this past November for my Disney World wedding and he was amazing!! Couldnt be happier with him and his work. He was such a pleasure to work with. He was so friendly and so professional and took such beautiful shots. He even took some awesome different shots ive never seen before and im getting so many compliments on them. He answered all my emails and phone calls quickly and really listened to what i was looking for. I asked for a bunch of certain pictures i wanted and he made sure even with my tight sealed schedule that day he made sure he got everyone and tons tons more!!! Im so happy with everything he did and would highly recommend him to all brides not only Disney but in the area. We got all our Cds by the time i was back from the honeymoon and couldnt believe how quick he did it. Not only is his work incredible, he saved me tons!!! He is much cheaper then all other photographers i looked at and his work was breathtaking that its a no brainer to use him. You get such great quality pictures for so much less that he is literally a steal to use. My husband and i feel like Randy was our best decision we made with our wedding besides deciding to get get married of course =]

• User2208346 · 2+ years ago

Randy was awesome! Our wedding photos are beautiful! He was so easy to work with and made sure we got a lot of pictures. He was creative and the pictures turned out better than I had hoped. He also got my pictures back to me very quickly so I could use them at my reception back home. Thank you!

Randy was amazing! He did my engagement photos and wedding photos. Very nice and relaxed! And reasonable priced!

• Andrea

Andrea · Married on 10/14/2012

Randy was simply amazing and we would highly recommend him! Randy made us feel very comfortable and really took his time with us taking pictures. I have several friends and family members who were trying to follow him around and take pictures behind him (I felt so bad) and Randy handled it very professionally. The best part was receiving the cd's with the photos a few weeks after the wedding. My Husband and I looked through them and completed re-lived our wedding day. We also got to see tons of things that Randy captured that we never saw, which was so special. Our photos turned out better than I could have imagined and we will treasure them forever!