38 Reviews for Chaplain Holli Saperstein

Interfaith Ceremony (1)
Customized Vows (1)
Licensed (1)
38 Chaplain Holli Saperstein Reviews

Holli did an amazing job officiating our wedding ceremony! She really helped us out throughout the entire wedding planning process. She was always there to answer any questions we had. She did a beautiful job writing our ceremony and it matched our story perfectly. She took the time to get to know us as a couple and we absolutely loved working with her. I would recommend her to anyone!

Profile Picture Hannah, 4/28/18, 4 Reviews
Category: Officiant

I have been hearing from family and friends that Holli is the BEST officiant they have heard by leaps and bounds.  Everyone really appreciated the personal touches and stories she was able to share to make the event so perfect! We couldn't have asked for a more perfect day and such a beautiful ceremony - Holli really is an artist with her words.

Profile Picture Allison, 4/6/18, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Holli is the best at what she does. She married my best friend and I knew I wanted her to marry us as well. She is helpful, and kind, and very talented at speaking. She gets to know you and gets a feel for the tone of how your ceremony would like to be ordained. We told her we wanted a good amount of fun and happiness with the right amount of spirituality and bible. It was the loveliest wedding and it was ours. I can't express how wonderful she does, she responds to my emails, she doesn't require counseling but she would offer it if you need her. I have my wedding video if you want to see, my goodness how wonderful she is!

Profile Picture Amanda, 9/30/17, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Rehearsal, Single Religion, No Denomination

Holli was quick to respond and was very sensitive and professional in conducting our small vow renewal service at Surf City, nc. Although we just met her personally on the day of the service, we all felt like we had known each other for several years. She was very patient and acceptant of our wishes and arrived precisely at the time requested for my surprise vow renewal. Couldn't have been more happy with her services, we would highly recommend Holli for your wedding or vow renewal service in this area.

Thanks Holli, Joel and Lu Ann and family

Profile Picture User7331704, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Holli was GREAT! Brilliant and very knowledgeable in helping me get my vows in order. THANK YOU for marrying Anna and I!

Profile Picture Bo, 7/16/16, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Holli was very quick to respond, was able to tune in to our needs and preferences seamlessly and was the ultimate in flezible-accomodating our same day wedding because ahe was available on a Tuesday. So glad we met her and she officiated!! The service could not have been any more perfect or personalized if we had planned for months!! I highly recommend her.

Profile Picture Sarah, 7/5/16, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Holli was great to work with, she listened to us and our story and designed a beautiful ceremony for us. She really cares about the work she does and it definitely was reflected in our ceremony.

Profile Picture Alysha, 6/19/16, 7 Reviews
Services Used: Non-religious

I'm very bad at writing reviews :) but Holli was an amazing Officiant. She was a perfect addition to our big day, and all of our guests raved at how great our ceremony was - It's been 6 months since our wedding and I still have people complimenting the ceremony. What we loved most about the ceremony was her ability to add personal stories from our history together and add some humor to it.

My biggest fear was having a ceremony that put people to sleep. I've been to plenty, where I was struggling to pay attention. I was lucky enough to attend a wedding that Holli had officiated, and was blown away by her words. So we decided to meet with her about our own wedding, And I am happy to say that I was just as blown away when she officiated our special day. I wish I could give more than 5 stars for how perfect Holli made our celebration!

Profile Picture Holly, 6/18/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Officiant

I'm so late writing this review but I'm currently recommending her to someone I know so I had to come add my praise! Holli was amazing when we got married in 2015. She was conscious of our wants and helped us incorporate some elements we knew our families would appreciate in such a graceful and natural way. She learned about who we were as a couple and as individuals and incorporated this into our vows so we had something truly unique and special on our wedding day. We were also Raleigh locals who were married in EI and she worked with us remotely to plan everything so that it was as easy as possible for us. I cannot recommend her enough!

Profile Picture BRITTNI, 10/10/15, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

We absolutely loved Holli and so happy that we chose her as our officiant! She is such a wonderful person and really took the time to make our ceremony unique! We wanted something short, sweet, funny and intimate and she created something that was all those things and more. Holli was there for any questions we had and was so great to work with! Truly blessed that we found her :)

Profile Picture Savannah, 10/3/15, 8 Reviews
Services Used: Interfaith Ceremony

I LOVE HOLLI! she was amazing, from helping my husband and i with vows, to pretty much coordinating the rehearsal for us, and then pulling off a seamless ceremony.... She makes your guests feel like she's known you and your significant other forever! She's so sweet and GREAT at what she does!

Profile Picture User3624908, 2+ years ago, 10 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Holli is simply amazing. The moment I talked to her on the phone I knew I wanted to have her as our officiant. I contacted about five different officiants and she was absolutely amazing. She made my now husband and I completely comfortable. She is easy to talk too and as this calming presence about her. She wrote our beautiful ceremony and included our love story. She even helped us write our vows!! And they were truly beautiful and special. My guest and bridal party were all impressed. Holli thank you from the bottom of our hearts. I will strongly recommend you to family and friends! I hope we meet again one day. Love, The Abels

Profile Picture Tyffani , 8/29/15, 5 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Holli is the best!!! She customized our wedding ceremony and worked with us to make it exactly how we wanted! She also made us feel comfortable on the wedding day and eased our nerves! I got many compliments from guests on how great they thought she did and how nice the ceremony was!! She was also a huge help with the rehearsal and I'm so happy she was there! Holli even allowed us to use Skype meetings since we didn't live in Wilmington, which was awesome!! Thank you so much Holli for making our ceremony perfect! We truly appcriciate all you do to make weddings wonderful and memorable!!

Profile Picture User4479210, 2+ years ago, 6 Reviews
Category: Officiant

We arranged for Holli to officiate a wedding ceremony for a wonderful couple at a special holiday event. We gave her short notice and asked her to be flexible on the exact time of the ceremony since it was a "surprise" to the guests at the event. She was able to accommodate us with everything we asked. She was genuinely happy to be a part of the bride and groom's special day and worked with them to give them the type of ceremony they envisioned. It was intimate and beautifully spoken and brought a tear to many of our guests' eyes. The bride and groom were touched by her words. Holli is wonderful!

Profile Picture Dawn, 12/5/14, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

I could not have been happier with my choice to have Holli as the officiant for my wedding. She took the time to get to know my husband and I as a couple and incorporated that into our ceremony. Holli demonstrates professionalism at its highest level and was respectful of our wishes and requests. Her friendliness and vibrant personality brought such positivity to such an important day.

Profile Picture Laura, 10/10/14, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

I can't express how wonderful Holli was at our wedding ! My husband and I wanted a nontraditional ceremony with some family tradition. Holli gave us some homework in order to get to know us and what type of custom ceremony would suite us. She picked important info when just chatting with us that it's as though when we herd the day of our wedding it was if she had known us our whole lives. Her positive , professional personality won over everyone who attended our wedding.
It's kind strange to say but I was so happy to have her by our side , we wrote our own vows and her confidence in us as a couple is probably the only way anyone heard me over the tears.
HANDS DOWN, MADE OUR DAY UNFORGETTABLE!!!!!
Holli If you read this thak you so much for everything, please keep doing this. This your calling!

Profile Picture Ashlee, 9/28/14, 7 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Holli is so amazing and I absolutely adore what she did for my husband and I. She gave us everything we asked for. Our first meeting with her and we knew she was exactly who we wanted to marry us. Her most lovely quality is that she listens to you and responds! She made the ceremony OURS. It was about US. People cried, but they also laughed! They knew why they were there, and what they were celebrating. It was so amazing, and it was all thanks to her. I would highly recommend Holli!

Profile Picture Breanna, 8/17/14, 7 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Holli Saperstein was an incredible person. She worked with us on a personal level, made us feel absolutely comfortable, and reassured us that our ceremony would be completely personalized and original. She went above and beyond our expectations. Our wedding day couldn't have gone better. She made us laugh and smile the entire ceremony. She included our guests and made it lighthearted as we asked. She made our day memorable and we can't thank her enough for that!

Profile Picture Emily, 6/7/14, 2 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Holli was everything we wanted and more!!! We first saw her in action at our friends wedding about a year ago, and at that moment was when we decided she would be the one we would want to marry us! She is very personable and made our ceremony about our love story. Everyone commented on how beautiful our ceremony was and how great our officiant was! She is hands down the best in the area and we will recommend her to all our family and friends!! We love you Holli!

-Jenny & Patrick

Profile Picture Jenny, 5/16/14, 3 Reviews
Category: Officiant

We cannot brag on Holli enough! She wrote a very personalized and loving ceremony for us that made people cry, laugh, and really enjoy themselves. I can't even count the number of people that came up to us afterwards that said what a beautiful and unique ceremony we had and we owe that to Holli! She gave us "homework" in order to get to know us as individuals AND a couple and that really came through in our ceremony. We are so thankful for Holli and would happily recommend her to anyone looking for an officiant!

Profile Picture Megan, 5/10/14, 7 Reviews
Category: Officiant

If you want your wedding ceremony to be about your "love story," this is the person you want to hire!!!! I am the mother-in-law of the bride & I was so impressed & pleased with Holli!! So many, many guests told me how sweet & endearing the ceremony was - "the best I have ever witnessed" was heard over & over. I even had a few guests ask me for her name, because they "want her to marry me!" You will not be disappointed!! She's a jewel!!!

Profile Picture JAN, 5/10/14, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Very happy and satisfied with the wedding. I

Profile Picture Stephanie, 4/10/14, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Holli did a great job she was professional and really made our wedding feel special. We wanted a non-religious wedding and she was able to provide that with ease.

Profile Picture User2005448, 2+ years ago, 6 Reviews
Category: Officiant

We loved Holli! She definitely was one of the special people that made our wedding day so perfect! We were unable to meet her before the wedding and were only able to communicate through email and by phone because we live in Goldsboro, NC an she is out of Wilmington, NC. And of course our wedding wasn't in either place. It was held in Wallace, NC which she had absolutely no problem with and made herself more than available to travel the distance to perform our wedding ceremony.

She was so great that when she read the love letters that she had my husband and me write to each other out loud we both started to cry. He held his back better than I did of course. But, needless to say she made it a very heartfelt and memorable day. I would not and could not have asked for anyone more sweet an better than Holli. She fit right in there as if she knew all of us. And of course I love a woman that comes in and knows what she is doing and takes charge and helps out to the best of her ability and she did just that. She showed us all the ropes in a matter of minutes before the ceremony and was very thorough and made sure to answer all questions. And to everyone's surprise and as anyone would hope for their wedding day to go, everything went absolutely perfect. As smooth as butter. I am pretty sure I had the best wedding ever and couldn't ask for better. Everyone that attended was more than impressed with her.

Profile Picture Landon and Constance , 5/12/12, 1 Review