Chaplain Dale Weddings Reviews

141 | Monroe, WA

141 Reviews for Chaplain Dale Weddings

Mary · Married on 08/01/2012

Very pleasant friendly person. We were very happy to have Dale as our officiant and would definitely recommend him to friends and family.

Sent on 08/10/2012

Chaplain Dale Weddings's reply:

Thanks Mary & Paul for a delightful occasion. Your ceremony at the coffee shop was fun and I wish for you a great future! Thanks for your comments!

Angelina · Married on 07/07/2012

Dale was great! He helped us from the beginning on planning our wedding ceremony. He took something that we thought would take a lot of time and planning and made it easy for us with his booklet. He asked the right questions and customized our ceremony to the two of us. Thank you Dale we would definitely refer you to everyone that may need your services.

Sent on 07/17/2012

Chaplain Dale Weddings's reply:

Thanks for the comment. The pleasure was mine to work with a delightful and well thought-out couple.

Nicole · Married on 06/03/2012

Chaplain Dale is experienced and a true professional. He put us (a nervous bride and groom) at ease. We appreciated his responsiveness to email and the time he took to sit down with us and help us figure out what to do for our ceremony. We had no clue how the ceremony should go but Dale provides tools to use to make it meaningful and special without getting to complicated. We would highly recommend Chaplain Dale!
    Josh and Nicole Griffith

Sent on 06/13/2012

Chaplain Dale Weddings's reply:

Thanks, Nicole and Josh, for the terrific review, and for the occasion to celebrate your wedding with you. What a spectacular location (Thornewood Castle)! You two, your family and guests were a pleasure to work with.
  • Crystal Bleu

Crystal · Married on 05/22/2012

Dale was great, from the first moment we met him. He listened to us, and created a ceremony that was uniquely ours. He has a warm, easy-going demeanor that blended so well with our family and friends. We only wish he would have been able to stay for the reception. He was perfect.

Sent on 05/24/2012

Chaplain Dale Weddings's reply:

Thanks, Crystal and Greg. It was a pleasure to work with you, all the way from initial phone calls and e-mails, to our meeting at Starbucks to the finished product. Best to you both; you're a special couple!

Lisa · Married on 03/04/2012

Dale is wonderful!! We had a small ceremony by the lighthouse where my husband proposed and Dale made it very personal and tailored just to fit our family. He even included some special touches about the lighthouse and braved the chilly weather and wind just so we could have the ceremony in the very spot we were engaged. Dale my family and I are so grateful to you for everything!!

Sent on 03/20/2012

Chaplain Dale Weddings's reply:

It was chilly, but there was nothing but warmth with this wonderful couple. Thanks for the comments. It was a delight to work the lighthouse and this special place into your ceremony.

Carlee · Married on 03/03/2012

Chaplain Dale was awesome. He was very helpful and conducted a beautiful ceremony for my husband and me. I would absolutely recommend his to a friend any day. :)

Sent on 03/08/2012

Chaplain Dale Weddings's reply:

It was great to meet Carlee and Kyle (and a bunch of their friends and family) for this living room ceremony. Thanks for your kind comments and for being a blessing to those around you!

Cheryl · Married on 12/31/2011

Chaplain Dale was professional and prompt with all correspondence between myself and my husband. He came through for us on short notice and performed a nice short service. He was very easy to work with and his location is nice.

Sent on 01/04/2012

Chaplain Dale Weddings's reply:

Thanks for the kind comments. It was great to work with you and to make it all come together. Thanks for the opportunity!

Shawn · Married on 12/26/2011

Chaplain Dale was fantastic. From the initial e-mail that we sent asking if the day/time was available to the moment we said "I do" he was great, we even had a venue change just a couple days beforehand. Although it was a fairly short notice wedding so we didn't have any prior planning appointments with Dale the guests would have never known. Dale arrived early enough to complete all the paperwork, find out our wishes for the ceremony and do a brief walkthough beforehand.

We would highly recommend Chaplain Dale to officiate at a friend or family members ceremony and the price can't be beat.

Sent on 12/27/2011

Chaplain Dale Weddings's reply:

Shawn and Lory were a delight to work with for this small and special ceremony in Renton. It was fun to put something together, even at short notice, that was a good match for this dear couple and their wonderful family members.

christina · Married on 08/25/2011

Chaplain Dale is wonderful! I not only changed my wedding date a few times, but eloped a year prior to my "real" wedding date and he was the officiant for both the secret wedding and large family and friends wedding. I only gave him a few days notice for the secret wedding and he not only lead a beautiful ceremony, Chaplin Dale made it very special. He is genuinely interested in knowing the couple and making your day as memorable as it should be. He is easily to talk to, very responsive and very reliable. My husband and I couldn't have asked for a better officiant :)
    - Christina + Todd

Sent on 08/30/2011

Chaplain Dale Weddings's reply:

How delightful, Christina and Todd, to be part of this day. I love it when -- even with changes -- we can make a day and a ceremony something special. Best to you both!

Elizabeth · Married on 07/30/2011

Chaplain Dale was the perfect officiant for our wedding. He was extremely easy to work with, and he responded so quickly to any questions we had before the day. Our wedding had to start a little later than we'd planned, and Dale was so kind about having to wait for us to get our act together! He read our vows just beautifully and added a lot of warmth to the event. And our marriage certificate was waiting for us when we came back from our honeymoon. We loved our ceremony and highly recommend him.

Sent on 09/05/2011

Chaplain Dale Weddings's reply:

Thanks, Elizabeth and Justin, for the kind comments. This was a fun wedding and I'm happy you invited me to be a part!

Cassi · Married on 05/20/2011

I am a very busy person, even when I'm not a bride! So Dale's flexibility and willingness to cooresponde all through emails was a huge plus for me. My first meeting with him was the day of my wedding and I couldn't have been happier with the service he provided, his friendly personality and level of professionalism that left me thinking he should be charging more! He was thoughtful, thorough and continued to answer my last minute questions and was always happy to oblige my last minute changes! He is a great man, and if weddings were something I did often, I would pick him everytime. I almost wish I could pick him for other things just so I know that it would get done and I would be more than happy about the results. He made our wedding day a memorable one and treated our guests with care, laughter and he was just a joy to be around! Do yourself a favor brides....pick Dale to be your officiant!

Sent on 06/01/2011

Chaplain Dale Weddings's reply:

Thanks for the glowing review. Taking care of couples on their special day is so rewarding for me, but it's better still for me to know that I've taken some of the anxiety out of that special day.

Kathy · Married on 04/30/2011

Dale was a wonderful part of a perfect day. He offciated at our wedding on April 30, 2011. You will find him to be a friendly, caring person and responsive to any questions you may have. Our wedding was performed in a home, and even though it was a small gathering, it had the feel of an intimate, religious ceremony. He has the ability to put everyone at ease. I am sure that anyone who has Dale as a part of their marriage ceremony, will have wonderful words and memories to cherish. Thank you, Dale, for being a part of our special day.
    Kathy & Rich

Sent on 05/01/2011

Chaplain Dale Weddings's reply:

Thanks, Kathy and Rich for the kind words. It was great to meet a wonderful group of loving family in a cherished setting. Congratulations and best wishes to you both!

Laurel · Married on 03/06/2011

We loved that fact that Dale was a minister. It felt like a traditional ceremony right in our living room. Thanx Dale for everything!

Sent on 03/08/2011

Chaplain Dale Weddings's reply:

Thanks, Laurel, for your comments. It was a pleasure to meet you and TJ at your home -- along with your friends -- for your ceremony. What a delight to be part of this special day!
  • Mary

Mary · Married on 02/19/2011

He took the time to know us, I feel like he's a great friend. Wonderful Ceremony

Sent on 03/31/2011

Chaplain Dale Weddings's reply:

I enjoy getting to know my couples and their story. Thanks, Mary, for the review!

Steve and Linda · Married on 02/18/2011

We highly recommend Chaplain Dale Amundsen as officiant for weddings! He is a warm, wonderful man who readily accomodated our every request. We especially liked that he is an ordained minister so that we were able to have a religious service that included our own personal touches. Dale had officiated ten years ago at Linda's son's memorial service so we felt he was the perfect person to help us celebrate our very happy day. And he was!

Sent on 03/07/2011

Chaplain Dale Weddings's reply:

Thanks for the kind words, Linda and Steve. I was so glad that you two found each other and that you called me to do the honors. God bless you both with a wonderful future!

Daren · Married on 12/29/2010

Be ready to smile, he is so nice & easy to work with , I can't think of a
    better man !
    Thank you Dale for your caring touch !! fun to be around , I could not think of having any gathering with out Dale in the mix .
    Daren, Maria Pullen

Sent on 06/10/2011

Chaplain Dale Weddings's reply:

Thanks Daren and Maria. I remember fondly your ceremony at Snoqualmie Falls. A special day for all concerned. Best to you both!

Rod & Carol · Married on 10/16/2010

Chaplain Dale was a plesure! The ceremony was fantastic and he was not only professional but also humorous, which we loved!! His home was decorated so nice for small weddings and we were pleased with all of it. Thank You again, Chaplain Dale for makeing our "Special" day complete and unforgetable.

Sincerly,
    Rod & Carol Isaac

Sent on 10/22/2010

Chaplain Dale Weddings's reply:

Hey, Rod & Carol, it was a pleasure to work with you two and to meet your families. That was a fun, meaningful ceremony and the joy was all around. Thanks for the comments!

Jeremy · Married on 10/02/2010

Dale officiated our Oct 2010 wedding and his energy, presentation and delivery was absolutely perfect! He came reccomended to us and after my fiance and I met him in person, we knew he was the perfect choice to officiate our big day! He is one of the kindest people and his genuine soul really makes for a meaningful and sincere ceremony.
    People were coming up to us at the end of the night letting us know that the ceremony was their favorite part. Thank you Dale for making our day so memorable!

Sent on 10/08/2010

Chaplain Dale Weddings's reply:

Thanks for your kind comments. You two were a pleasure to work with, and I appreciated the stellar team of other wedding professionals, especially the venue, the team from Generation X Productions and the coordinators. Excellent wedding and event in all aspects. Thanks for the privilege.
  • Z

Susanna · Married on 08/21/2010

Chaplain Dale was everything you could hope for. He was always very quick to answer all of my questions and worked with me on everything from my vows to the date and location. He was very friendly to my whole family on the day of our wedding and made the whole ceremony feel so special and important. I would definitely recommend him to anyone getting married.

Chaplain Dale Weddings's reply:

It was fun to work with you, every step of the way. Great to meet the family members and to craft a warm event!

Misty · Married on 08/14/2010

We couldn't have asked for anyone nicer. Not only did we love the experience, but we had so many compliments from our family. Chaplain Dale listened to what we wanted and delivered an amazing ceremony. Thank you!

Chaplain Dale Weddings's reply:

Thanks, Misty. The sunny summer day at the Bathhouse at Golden Gardens Park made for a wonderful setting. I was happy to work with you two!

Matt and Becky · Married on 08/09/2010

We were very happy with our ceremony and the services provided to us by Chaplain Dale.

Chaplain Dale Weddings's reply:

That was a fun occasion and a great location. You two were delightful. Thanks for your comments!

Inesse · Married on 08/26/2007

Dale is an amazing wedding officiant. You will truly love working with Dale. My husband Eddy and I got married August 26, 2007 and we couldn’t have asked for a better officiant. Dale took the time to get to know us as a couple and he made us feel really special on our big day. Dale provided the best ceremony and everybody absolutely loved it. He made sure the ceremony was personal and catered to our needs. Dale is a people person; he is kind and warm at heart. He always has a positive attitude and a smile that puts you at ease  My husband and I highly recommend Dale!! We loved him!
    Truly
    Inesse and Eddy Malik

Sent on 01/13/2011

Chaplain Dale Weddings's reply:

It was great to get to know this couple and to personalize the ceremony for them. What a fun event and a memorable couple. Thanks for your warm comments!

Brenda · Married on 04/02/2005

Everyone told me I wouldn't remember what was said during my wedding. With Dale, that was not the case. He spoke to us from the heart and you could tell he was really happy to be joining my husband and I in marriage. I attended another wedding Dale did and was just as impressed with the amount of joy that goes into his officiating duties. He's the best!

Sent on 03/23/2011

Chaplain Dale Weddings's reply:

Thanks for the review, Brenda. Yes, that was a fun day to conduct your wedding ceremony. I'm glad it has gone down in your memories as a joyous experience. The very best to you both!

Wendy · Married on 02/14/2003

Chaplain Dale consulted with us on every aspect of our wedding. Not only was he the officiant, but he put us in touch with the perfect venue and wedding coordinator, too. He put us and our entire wedding party at ease. I highly recommend him.

Sent on 08/24/2010

Chaplain Dale Weddings's reply:

Thanks for your comments. The pleasure was mine.

Cathy · Married on 05/20/2017

I wanted to express our gratitude for the great fortune of having Chaplain Dale officiate our wedding. My family had lost my father about a year before the wedding. I was concerned about the "elephant in the room" feeling of not having my dad walk down the aisle with me. I wanted to acknowledge the loss respectfully, without overshadowing a day I wanted to be filled with joy. Dale did this with perfect grace.

Even before we had the chance to meet Dale, he was very responsive to our initial inquiries. Once we set up our first meeting, Dale mailed us a packet filled with information, ideas for ceremonies, vows, poems. It actually prompted us to sit down and focus better on what we wanted. Within minutes of meeting him, we knew Dale was exactly who we wanted and we asked him to officiate on the spot.

On the day of the wedding, Dale was prompt, and helped keep us at ease as we got ready. The ceremony flowed beautifully and had our guests laughing and engaged. Just the feel we had hoped for. Afterwards, Dale took care of all the necessary paperwork and we had our certified copies in less than a week.

Sent on 06/21/2017

Chaplain Dale Weddings's reply:

Thanks Cathy. I'm so glad you chose to include that honor as part of the ceremony. It was a special day and I'm honored to have played a role. Best to you both!