Chaplain Dale Weddings Reviews

141 | Monroe, WA

141 Reviews for Chaplain Dale Weddings

Mark · Married on 07/03/2014

Dale was a tremendous addition to our special day!! He provided a calming influence throughout our ceremony. We would not hesitate to recommend him very highly.

Sent on 07/14/2014

Chaplain Dale Weddings's reply:

Thanks, Mark & Karina. Your wedding in your back yard with good friends and family on hand was special. I appreciate the great review. Wishing you the very best!

Scott · Married on 07/03/2014

We could not possibly have been more pleased with Chaplain Dale as our Wedding Officiant! He was so well organized and really put us at ease. We highly recommend him to our friends and family!

Sent on 07/17/2014

Chaplain Dale Weddings's reply:

Thanks Scott & Edie. It was my pleasure to be of service dockside at La Conner. You are special people and I wish you every good thing.

Lara · Married on 07/02/2014

Chaplain Dale did a wonderful job of our wedding. We were given a basic guideline that he would follow and we could make changes as we desired. I strongly recommend Chaplain Dale to anyone who wants to deal with someone who is patient, understanding, helpful and professional. I would encourage anyone who needs to be in contact with him to use the phone, however, as I found he responded more immediately than by email.

Sent on 07/20/2014

Chaplain Dale Weddings's reply:

Thanks Lara and Chad. That was a great day and I'm glad all the pieces came together between flights, venue and people. Great to work with you two!

Carissa · Married on 06/29/2014

Chaplain Dale was amazing. He offered wonderful service at a reasonable price and made the occasion beautiful and memorable. Our families would recommend him highly to anyone looking for an officiant. We gave him 5 out of 5 for everything as he was great!

Sent on 07/14/2014

Chaplain Dale Weddings's reply:

Thanks Carissa. That was a fun ceremony by the Mukilteo Lighthouse and I enjoyed meeting everyone. Thanks for the review and best wishes to all.

Karen · event on: 05/31/2014

I was very happy with the service for my mother. I must admit I was a little apprehensive not knowing Dale and Dale not knowing my mother. But he did a very nice job for our family,. Everyone has said the service was just perfect. I appreciated Dale's quick response to e-mails and his thoughtfulness through the whole process. I will keep him in mind if I have future events, hopefully happier ones.

Sent on 06/07/2014

Chaplain Dale Weddings's reply:

Thanks, Karen. It was my pleasure to be of service in honoring a great lady. May God bless you with fond memories.

I found Chaplain Dale on the internet as I was looking for a last-minute Chaplain for our wedding in 4 days. Chaplain Dale was ABSOLUTELY WONDERFUL. He was very accomodating for our ceremony. He really listened to what we were looking for and did almost all of the work for us. This is what we needed as we planned our wedding and ceremony very quickly. He was also delightful with our 10-Year old Son, as our son was nervous and also high energy! We had a wonderful day and all of us are so pleased. Dale and his wife were a huge part of such a BEAUTIFUL and successful day. Thank You Chaplain Dale!!!

Sent on 06/02/2014

Chaplain Dale Weddings's reply:

Thanks for the great review. Wendy and I were pleased to be involved with a very memorable ceremony with two super special people. Congratulations to you both!

Stephanie · Married on 04/26/2014

Dale was extremely friendly, professional, and helpful in crafting our ceremony as well as in delivering it. He was calm and spoke very well, which put us at ease while we were standing in front of 100 people :) I wouldn't hesitate to recommend him to anyone needing an officiant; he's truly the best!

Sent on 07/15/2014

Chaplain Dale Weddings's reply:

Thanks Stephanie! Roche Harbor on a beautiful day, with wonderful guests and a picture-perfect couple; the pleasure was mine. Thanks for the great review!

Chaplain Dale was great! Dale takes the time to get to know you as a couple. He was very helpful, making suggestions when asked. Definitely not the pushy type, very flexible regarding how the ceremony was arranged. He was a lovely delivery style. We were truly happy with our choice of Chaplain Dale as our officiant.

Sent on 07/15/2014

Chaplain Dale Weddings's reply:

Thanks for the great review. Much appreciated!

Marla · Married on 01/04/2014

We knew at the very first meeting this was the person we wanted to conduct our wedding. Dale was wonderful to work with and really got the feel of who we are and what type of weeding we wanted. We are a couple who got married on our 15 year anniversary of being together so our vows were different then a young couple just starting out and Dale had great ideas to help us in the process.

The day of the wedding we had planned to do a quick run through with Dale before the ceremony but due to guest arriving early and me the bride running a little behind this did not happen. Dale made us feel at easy and said no worries it will be fine and he was right as all the preparation he does with ceremony booklet paid off.

The ceremony could not have been more perfect and Dale was exactly what we were looking for. People came up after and asked where did we find him and was he someone we knew as the way he spoke the words and made people laugh and sigh it truly represented us.

Sent on 07/25/2014

Chaplain Dale Weddings's reply:

Thanks, Marla and Scott. That was a fun day and it humbles me to read your comments. I'm glad everything worked out to be a memorable occasion. Thanks, thanks, thanks.

Dale was extremely flexible with our planning needs - and very willing to roll with the punches come wedding day. We had a small wedding planned, and he was the perfect officiant.

Thank you Dale!!!

Sent on 06/07/2015

Chaplain Dale Weddings's reply:

Thanks for the kind words. Happy to be of service!

Laura · Married on 11/16/2013

Chaplain Dale was awesome at our wedding. He worked with us to get the wording of our vows appropriate for our family and it was so nice that he was well rehearsed and didn't look like he was just reading everything. He is personable, friendly and funny and I would highly recommend him to anyone looking for a special person to marry them!

Sent on 11/27/2013

Chaplain Dale Weddings's reply:

Thanks Laura. The pleasure was mine.

Teri · Married on 07/20/2013

Chaplin Dale officated our wedding on Sat.July 20, 2013. It was a beautiful wedding. Chaplin Dale did a wonderful job. He was so helpful with writing our vows and helping us along the way. If we had any questions or concerns he was there to answer them.

Sent on 07/22/2013

Chaplain Dale Weddings's reply:

Thanks, Teri. You and Matthew were wonderful to work with and we had a picture perfect day at the Mukilteo Lighthouse. Thank you for the opportunity to be part of your very special day.

Amy · Married on 07/14/2013

Chaplain Dale performed a wonderful ceremony for my husband and I. He was so kind in all his dealings with us and very accommodating to my last minute call to get all the details ironed out. A true professional. I would highly recommend him to anyone!

Sent on 07/25/2013

Chaplain Dale Weddings's reply:

Thanks, Amy and Mitch. What a terrific couple you are and your ceremony was at a wonderful location that I will be recommending in the future (Georgetown Ballroom). Thanks for the kind words.

Lonnie & Debbie · Married on 06/28/2013

Dale was extremely professional and a complete joy to work with. He walked us through the entire event without a hitch. His personality kept everything upbeat and stress free. We would highly recommend Dale to anyone!

Sent on 06/30/2013

Chaplain Dale Weddings's reply:

Super, Lonnie & Debbie. Likewise, it was a joy to work with you two and your wedding party. God bless you both on a wonderful future!

Peter · Married on 05/25/2013

Dale did a fantastic job. Could not have been happier.

Sent on 05/28/2013

Chaplain Dale Weddings's reply:

A fun wedding in a home with two wonderful people and some great, warm witnesses. Thanks for the kind comments!

Karen · Married on 05/25/2013

Dale was very professional and helpfull for our wedding. He was able to accomodate the short notice we gave him and listened to what we requested for our vows.
    I would definetely recommend Dale for any event.
    Mike and Karen

Sent on 05/29/2013

Chaplain Dale Weddings's reply:

Thanks Karen for the opportunity to be involved in a great outdoor event with you, Mike and a host of fun people!

I called Dale on Monday, and he was in my house at 6PM sharp the following Thursday to celebrate the wedding. Not only Dale tried to help me find a photographer in such a short notice, but he was also very professional and friendly at the same time. He made all of us feel like he is part of our family. in fact, he is now and this forever...Would I recommend Dale for any wedding? Of course.
    Thanks Dale.
    N & A

Sent on 06/04/2013

Chaplain Dale Weddings's reply:

Thanks Anta, It was a pleasure to meet you and I'm more than happy to be considered part of the family. God bless you both! /dale

Earl (Skip ) · Married on 04/20/2013

Pastor Dale performed our ceremony exactly as we had wanted. All in attendance complimented my new wife and I on how special the event was and how much they enjoyed Dale's officiating. We feel like we've just met a new friend!

Sent on 04/22/2013

Chaplain Dale Weddings's reply:

This was one of the warmest wedding parties as Earl and Lind were surrounded by children, grandchildren and other family, uniting our bride and groom and two extended families. Even clouds couldn't dim the joy of this happy occasion! Thanks Skip!

Earl · Married on 04/20/2013

excellent ceremony and exactly what we had envisioned. One minute with Pastor Dale and you feel like you've known him all your life.

Sent on 04/30/2013

Chaplain Dale Weddings's reply:

Thanks again for the kind comments. A wonderful couple!

Jamie · Married on 04/01/2013

I'm so glad we used Chaplain Dale for our ceremony. You can just tell he's an all around good guy, and he's a good presence to have at your wedding. We just wanted something short and sweet and his ceremony was perfect. He even worked our location into our ceremony. He arrived on time, and also provided two witnesses for us. We are having a ceremony overseas for the family and didn't want to deal with the paperwork in a foreign country (but also didn't want to have a drab courthouse ceremony). Chaplain Dale was perfect, but I could also see him doing a great job on a formal ceremony in front of the family. I just had an all around good feeling from the whole thing, and I would recommend him to anyone who is thinking of getting married in a creative place instead of the court house (we were at the Olympic Sculpture Park). His pricing is also very reasonable and he even took care of filing the certificate for us. All of this and on short notice too!

Sent on 04/02/2013

Chaplain Dale Weddings's reply:

Thanks Jamie! Yours will truly endure as a "stand out" wedding in my future ceremonies (and I'll never drive past the sculpture park toward the Seattle waterfront again without fondly remembering your wedding. Best of everything for your future, and thanks for the wonderful review!

Heather · Married on 03/28/2013

Chaplain Dale was absolutely outstanding, so professional, kind and personable...my husband and I absolutely adore him! He made the preparation of our ceremony so very easy, and we just can't say enough great things about him. Thank you Chaplain Dale for helping us make our special day so especially perfect.

Sent on 03/30/2013

Chaplain Dale Weddings's reply:

Thanks for your kind review, Heather. You two inspired me with your perfect location , thoughtful selections, great hearts and fun attitude.

anna · Married on 01/01/2013

Chaplin Dale was very professional and flexible in working with us in the planning of our wedding. Logistics planning was eased by his willingness to meet us at a site chosen by us or himself. I truly appreciated his imput

Sent on 01/09/2013

Chaplain Dale Weddings's reply:

Working with Anna and Robert was a true delight. Their wedding was at a spectacular landmark and they are an enjoyable couple. Ceremonies -- and couples -- like this are very meaningful and memorable, for them and for me. Thanks for the great review, Anna!

jennifer · Married on 08/25/2012

I can not say enough good things about Dale. He is so kind, helpful, responsive, and good at what he does.

Sent on 09/07/2012

Chaplain Dale Weddings's reply:

Yours was a spectacular wedding on a beautiful day near the Fauntleroy ferry. You picked a great crew to work with and it was a pleasure to be of service. Thanks for the kind review!

Tiffany · Married on 08/25/2012

I highly recommend Chaplain Dale! He was a great asset to the ceremony and made if fun, lively, and entertaining. With all the stress a wedding can come with, Chaplain Dale made me feel at ease, and I knew that was one less thing I had to worry about. Even looking back at the video of our ceremony both my husand and I are extremely happy with our choice!

Sent on 09/13/2012

Chaplain Dale Weddings's reply:

That was fun, Tiffany, and I am so happy to have been of service for you and Matt at the Mukilteo Lighthouse. What a great time; thanks for the positive review!

Jennifer · Married on 08/04/2012

When we first started planning our wedding, I never wanted to lose sight of the importance of the ceremony itself...it's easy to get caught up in other details, but the moment where vows are exchanged is the most meaningful and profound part of the day. I wanted to find an officiant who could really make that moment memorable. I wanted someone who was professional with a warm, even humorous personality…someone who reflected us as a couple We met with him over coffee and I just loved his spirit…very charming, serene and knowledgeable. He was also able to meet with us for the rehearsal and on the day of, he was early so he could take in his surroundings and meet with all of the other parties involved. Chaplain Dale’s book of vows was great to work from…I stressed about writing out our ceremony, but as soon as I opened his pamphlet, everything I could have wanted spoken at our ceremony was there…it made the process very straightforward and I really enjoyed customizing it just for us. Our ceremony was perfect under Chaplain Dale’s guidance…his way of speaking has a mix of joviality, warmth and sincerity to it…he had our guest enraptured and made everyone feel involved, like he was telling a story. Many friends and family came up to us afterwards and commented on how great he was. We are so grateful that we had Chaplain Dale as our officiant! We couldn’t imagine our day with anyone else.

Sent on 08/28/2012

Chaplain Dale Weddings's reply:

Jennifer, your review has made my day. You folks were such fun to work with and I enjoyed every minute of our discussions and preparations for the big event. Thanks for letting me be part of your wedding, andfor your very kind comments. Best to you both!