Chaplain Dale Weddings Reviews

Chaplain Dale Weddings 5
Chaplain Dale Weddings 6
Chaplain Dale Weddings 7

Amy · Married on 09/08/2018

Chaplain Dale was so kind and accommodating. He sends everything that you need with many different options for vows/inclusions in your wedding. My husband and I are not specifically religious, and Dale allowed us to cater the vows to what we wanted. Our guests are still talking about our wedding, how funny Dale was, and how the ceremony was so touching. Thank you, Dale, for making our day so special and memorable!

Sent on 09/17/2018

Chaplain Dale Weddings's reply:

Sweet. Thanks Amy. You and Tyler were fun to work with and your wedding was a joy to be involved with. Wishing you every happiness!

Kathryn · Married on 08/12/2018

Chaplain Dale performed our ceremony and it was perfect! We all (including my folks and my now husband’s folks) enjoyed his humor, his professionalism and his straight forward communication. We wouldn’t have had it any other way! Thank you, Chaplain Dale!

Chaplain Dale Weddings's reply:

Thanks Kathryn, and thanks to you and Tim for a special day/time/place. Great working with you!

J · Married on 08/11/2018

WOW! What a great day. Chaplain Dale was super nice, professional and a breeze to work with. I really appreciate his demeanor and friendliness toward my family and friends. He fit in nicely and handled the paperwork seamlessly on such a hectic occasion. The prep work before hand was clear and inspiring and offered us many options for readings, blessings and vows. We could not be happier. He handled the ceremony flawlessly even when our dog brought the rings to the groom! It was perfect! Thank you so much.

Sent on 08/18/2018
    Chaplain Dale Weddings 8
    Chaplain Dale Weddings 9
    Chaplain Dale Weddings 10

Chaplain Dale Weddings's reply:

Thanks to you and Terry for a wonderful experience with your friends and family for a terrific time celebrating your vows. You have a great story and you made my day. Oh, and that is one well-heeled dog!
  • W

Whitney · Married on 08/08/2018

We couldn't have been happier with Dale as our officiant. He made the entire process from booking, to planning, all the way to the actual ceremony SO EASY. He was so accommodating and caring throughout the whole process. He was professional and fun, and made our ceremony the absolute best it could have been. He is a great speaker and everything flowed perfectly. He is also affordable.

Sent on 09/11/2018
    Chaplain Dale Weddings 11
    Chaplain Dale Weddings 12
    Chaplain Dale Weddings 13
    Chaplain Dale Weddings 14
    Chaplain Dale Weddings 15
    Chaplain Dale Weddings 16

Chaplain Dale Weddings's reply:

Wow, thanks Whitney. You and Korban were an ideal couple with whom to work. It was a personal joy, and I am so blessed by your review. Thanks!

Christine · Married on 08/04/2018

Chaplain Dale was great to work with. He took the time to get to know us and gave us options on how we wanted the ceremony to go. I used him after I saw him at another wedding. Thanks Chaplain Dale!

Chaplain Dale Weddings's reply:

Thanks for the warm review and congratulations to you and Perry. Great to work with you both and with your team of vendors. You two made for a great and meaningful wedding. Thank you.

Bethany · Married on 07/28/2018

We chose not to get married in a church, so Chaplain Dale was the obvious choice. He was so nice, and put together a beautiful ceremony. I would highly recommend him!

Chaplain Dale Weddings 17

Chaplain Dale Weddings's reply:

Thanks to YOU, Bethany and Sean. It was fun to work with you (my second wedding in your extended family!) and in a beautiful location there at Stilly Brook. I appreciate the kind words and nice review. Wishing you every happiness!

Brooke · Married on 07/21/2018

Dale was very professional and timely; he was open to new ideas but also had a book of choices for ceremony ideas for us to choose from. He can make a ceremony more religious or not much. We very much enjoyed Dale as our officiant!

Chaplain Dale Weddings's reply:

Makes my day. Thanks to you, Brooke and Chris, for a perfect combination of a beautiful day, place, other vendors and wedding party. I appreciate the kind review.

Stephanie · Married on 07/14/2018

Dale was the we could have ever asked for!! He made our wedding ceremony so enjoyable and fun!! Would highly recommend him!

Chaplain Dale Weddings's reply:

Great to work with you, Stephanie and Tim. Thanks for having me conduct a very special ceremony.

Caitlin · Married on 07/01/2018

Chaplin Dale is great! He is so amazing at making the ceremony exactly how you want it, down to specific words. Planning from out of town was difficult but Dale helped make the officiant portion a breeze! He made us feel so comfortable during our ceremony, there really wasn’t anything more we could have asked for!

Chaplain Dale Weddings 18

Chaplain Dale Weddings's reply:

Thanks to you and Zach for the positive review and the great experience. I loved your venue and the wonderful family and friends with whom you have surrounded yourselves. It was a great experience!

Rick · Married on 06/30/2018

Chaplain Dale was such a blessing for our wedding!!! He helped us through it all...and made it such a special event. Everyone that came couldn't say enough about how enjoyable it was and what a great job he did. Sooooo happy we chose him. He helped make it a day we will never forget!!! Thank you is not enough.....

Chaplain Dale Weddings's reply:

Thanks to you, Rick and your lovely Veronica. The process of planning was smooth and it was my pleasure to capture your vision and pull it off there at the Sons of Norway Lodge. A fun day; thanks!

Persephone · Married on 06/16/2018

Dale was a pleasure to work with, professional, responsive, flexible- our ceremony was exactly as we imagined it.

Sent on 08/20/2018

Chaplain Dale Weddings's reply:

Thanks Seph and Matthias. So fun to work with you both and thanks for the great review. Happy to have been part of a great day!

Erin · Married on 06/09/2018

Chaplain Dale was amazing! He was super flexible and easy to work with. Dale took the stress out of writing our own vows. He had great ideas about how to make our ceremony unique and tailored to us. The process was easy and fun. I appreciated Dale’s friendliness and professionalism. We felt very confident having him officiate our wedding. Everything went perfectly. Thanks again, Dale!

Chaplain Dale Weddings's reply:

Thanks for the kind words, Erin. I enjoyed working with you and Ilan. Best!

Peggy · Married on 05/19/2018

Chaplain Dale is so kind and easy to work with. He helped us make our Big Day even more special. He is very flexible in allowing us to be creative with our wedding vow. I would highly recommend any wedding couples to Dale.

Chaplain Dale Weddings's reply:

Sweet! Thanks Peggy. It was good to work with you and Michael. Thanks for the opportunity!

Mark · Married on 05/12/2018

Dale was - IS - AMAZING! I was 'awarding' my husband a medal from Star Wars and wasn't sure how to do it, Dale had the perfect solution! He was extremely responsive, friendly, thoughtful, and just all around fantastic. From the first time we met him, we knew he would be perfect to officiate our wedding. We can't say enough about how wonderful he was and how he helped to make our dream wedding perfect!

Chaplain Dale Weddings 19
    Chaplain Dale Weddings 20
    Chaplain Dale Weddings 21

Chaplain Dale Weddings's reply:

Tanya and Mark, that was about a perfect day working with both of you and your wedding party. Thanks for the great review!

Cassandra · Married on 09/01/2017

From the beginning Dale was a pleasure to work with! Not only was his responsiveness the quickest of any of our vendors, but he is so genuine and caring in all aspects. He went above and beyond what we asked for and our ceremony went better than we ever could've imagined. We would highly recommend Dale to anyone we know!

Sent on 09/10/2017

Chaplain Dale Weddings's reply:

Thanks, Cassandra and Ryan. You two were the greatest to work with and I'm thrilled it all came together so nicely. I appreciate your sweet review!
  • User6215179 · 1+ year ago

Dale did a wonderful job as our officiant! He was incredibly easy to work with and very responsive to any questions we had. His wealth of experience truly shows and we worked with him to create a fantastic custom ceremony. We had family visiting from Colombia who didn't speak English, and Dale was more than willing to weave in some bilingual aspects to the ceremony, going as far as to learn a couple lines of Spanish himself! We received many compliments from our guests on the ceremony and Dale’s role in it!

Sent on 10/01/2017

Chaplain Dale Weddings's reply:

That was truly a fun experience for me, too. Your rehearsal, the wedding, the people and your other vendors were terrific to work with. Thanks to you both for the opportunity, and for the kind words. I'm working on some Spanish, a phrase or two at a time!

Kelly · Married on 08/11/2017

Dale is absolutely amazing!!! He officiated our wedding and it was more perfect than we could have imagined! He gave us suggestions for what he could say during the ceremony and we were able to mold it just the way we wanted it. He is so kind and made us feel so comfortable for our special day. I got so many compliments from friends and family saying how great they thought he did and how they loved the ceremony!! Highly recommend Dale!!

Sent on 09/05/2017

Chaplain Dale Weddings's reply:

Thanks Kelly and Jimmy. Your review has made my day! Your wedding made for an ideal day for me as well. Great couple, great people, great family and a beautiful place. Loved working with you!

Teresa · Married on 07/29/2017

Chaplain Dale was the perfect addition to our ceremony! I initially hesitated to hire someone I didn't know to officiate the ceremony, but I'm so glad I did. He was a consummate professional, and we received many, many compliments on him and our ceremony from our guests. Chaplain Dale made planning as easy as we wanted, with suggestions for every component, but was also entirely open to our contributions. Throughout the planning process, Dale was available to quickly answer questions. The meeting before the wedding made us feel at ease with the plan for the ceremony, and with Dale attending the rehearsal, we had no doubt our ceremony would proceed without a hitch. During the event, Dale was composed and clearly in his element, having done hundreds of ceremonies, however, none of what he said came off as scripted or rehearsed.
    He handled all the paperwork promptly, and even paid for a pair of certified copies of the license.
    Thank you, Dale!!

Sent on 09/14/2017

Chaplain Dale Weddings's reply:

Wow! Thanks Teresa. I appreciate the great review and I thank you, again, for the opportunity to work with you both on a wonderful wedding. Thanks, and the best of everything!

Chelsey · Married on 07/23/2017

Dale was wonderful and made our special wedding day feel even more important and sacred. Everyone from my wedding said Dale was well spoken and kind with his words. I would recommend Dale to any engaged couple looking for someone trustworthy to marry them. Everyone loved him!

Sent on 07/28/2017

Chaplain Dale Weddings's reply:

Chelsey and Sam, Thanks for the kind words. That was a fun day and, believe me, a fun couple like you guys make my job easy. God bless you bunches.

Deana · Married on 07/22/2017

We loved having Dale as our officiant! He did an amazing job and everyone loved him especially us!

Sent on 08/07/2017

Chaplain Dale Weddings's reply:

Deana, your review is very appreciated. Thanks for the opportunity to have worked with your "A-Team" of vendors. You and John are a great couple and I'm honored to have worked with you. God bless!

Gabby · Married on 07/21/2017

DALE is the best Officiant! My wedding was perfect because of him. Dale worked very closely with my husband and I to create the best ceremony and helped us write one to best reflect us as a couple. We did not want a cookie cutter ceremony, but one that is unique and represents our personalities. My husband and I decided to write our own Vows and Dale even met with us on multiple occasions to listen and give his opinion. If anyone in the PNW is looking for an amazing Officiant, DALE is the one. Dale has the biggest heart and made my day so special. If I could give him 10 stars I would.

Sent on 08/08/2017

Chaplain Dale Weddings's reply:

Thank you, Gabby! This is what I love about what I do. Working with creative couples to craft the ceremony that is best for them. Heartfelt hugs and thanks for a great review!

Angela · Married on 07/20/2017

Dale officiated our small wedding and was wonderful! He made it easy and personal. He was very responsive and guided us through everything. I am so glad he was a part of our day!

Sent on 07/31/2017

Chaplain Dale Weddings's reply:

Thanks Angela. The pleasure was mine, working with you and Adam and your wonderful family. Wishing you every happiness!

Derek · Married on 07/15/2017

Dale was such a professional and did an amazing job. We made a great choice in picking him and would recommend him to anyone looking for an exceptional ceremony.

Sent on 07/18/2017

Chaplain Dale Weddings's reply:

Thanks, Derek and Jacquie. Fun day at the Craven Farm with you, your friends and family. A perfect day to my observation. Thanks for being an ideal client couple.

Dillon · Married on 06/25/2017

Amazing officiant, very flexible with what type of ceremony you want and helps you build the one you want. Had a prior engagement before our wedding and still managed to show up when he was needed and do a quick run-through. We would recommend him to anyone.

Sent on 06/30/2017

Chaplain Dale Weddings's reply:

Thanks Dillon & Cassidy. I appreciate the great review and having had the pleasure of working with you on a very special day. Best to you both!