115 Reviews for Chaplain Dale Weddings

Presbyterian (1)
Evangelical (1)
Agnostic (1)
114 Chaplain Dale Weddings Reviews

From the beginning Dale was a pleasure to work with! Not only was his responsiveness the quickest of any of our vendors, but he is so genuine and caring in all aspects. He went above and beyond what we asked for and our ceremony went better than we ever could've imagined. We would highly recommend Dale to anyone we know!

Profile Picture Cassandra, 9/1/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Dale did a wonderful job as our officiant! He was incredibly easy to work with and very responsive to any questions we had. His wealth of experience truly shows and we worked with him to create a fantastic custom ceremony. We had family visiting from Colombia who didn't speak English, and Dale was more than willing to weave in some bilingual aspects to the ceremony, going as far as to learn a couple lines of Spanish himself! We received many compliments from our guests on the ceremony and Dale’s role in it!

Profile Picture User6215179, Recently Married, 5 Reviews
Services Used: Rehearsal, Single Religion, Customized Vows

Dale is absolutely amazing!!! He officiated our wedding and it was more perfect than we could have imagined! He gave us suggestions for what he could say during the ceremony and we were able to mold it just the way we wanted it. He is so kind and made us feel so comfortable for our special day. I got so many compliments from friends and family saying how great they thought he did and how they loved the ceremony!! Highly recommend Dale!!

Profile Picture Kelly, 8/11/17, 6 Reviews
Services Used: Customized Vows

Chaplain Dale was the perfect addition to our ceremony! I initially hesitated to hire someone I didn't know to officiate the ceremony, but I'm so glad I did. He was a consummate professional, and we received many, many compliments on him and our ceremony from our guests. Chaplain Dale made planning as easy as we wanted, with suggestions for every component, but was also entirely open to our contributions. Throughout the planning process, Dale was available to quickly answer questions. The meeting before the wedding made us feel at ease with the plan for the ceremony, and with Dale attending the rehearsal, we had no doubt our ceremony would proceed without a hitch. During the event, Dale was composed and clearly in his element, having done hundreds of ceremonies, however, none of what he said came off as scripted or rehearsed.
He handled all the paperwork promptly, and even paid for a pair of certified copies of the license.
Thank you, Dale!!

Profile Picture Teresa , 7/29/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Dale was wonderful and made our special wedding day feel even more important and sacred. Everyone from my wedding said Dale was well spoken and kind with his words. I would recommend Dale to any engaged couple looking for someone trustworthy to marry them. Everyone loved him!

Profile Picture Chelsey , 7/23/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

We loved having Dale as our officiant! He did an amazing job and everyone loved him especially us!

Profile Picture Deana, 7/22/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Officiant

DALE is the best Officiant! My wedding was perfect because of him. Dale worked very closely with my husband and I to create the best ceremony and helped us write one to best reflect us as a couple. We did not want a cookie cutter ceremony, but one that is unique and represents our personalities. My husband and I decided to write our own Vows and Dale even met with us on multiple occasions to listen and give his opinion. If anyone in the PNW is looking for an amazing Officiant, DALE is the one. Dale has the biggest heart and made my day so special. If I could give him 10 stars I would.

Profile Picture Gabby, 7/21/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Dale officiated our small wedding and was wonderful! He made it easy and personal. He was very responsive and guided us through everything. I am so glad he was a part of our day!

Profile Picture Angela, 7/20/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Dale was such a professional and did an amazing job. We made a great choice in picking him and would recommend him to anyone looking for an exceptional ceremony.

Profile Picture Derek, 7/15/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Amazing officiant, very flexible with what type of ceremony you want and helps you build the one you want. Had a prior engagement before our wedding and still managed to show up when he was needed and do a quick run-through. We would recommend him to anyone.

Profile Picture Dillon, 6/25/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Chaplain Dale was really honestly so great. Incredibly responsive, replying to my emails immediately, and always willing to hop on the phone with me to discuss our script, and how comfortable we felt with things. He was there for our rehearsal, and introduced himself to each one of our family and party members. He cares about you as a couple and your happiness: truly a great officiant. Highly recommended!

Profile Picture Mary, 6/17/17, 3 Reviews
Services Used: No Denomination, Customized Vows, Rehearsal, Non-religious

Chaplain Dale was perfect! He was easy to communicate with and our ceremony went beautifully. Thank you Dale!!!

Profile Picture Leslee, 5/7/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Dale did an excellent job and we greatly appreciated his insight on coordinating the ceremony. Everything went very smoothly; exactly how we imagined it. Thanks Dale!

Profile Picture Carolyn, 4/29/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Chaplain Dale was recommended to us by a very successful and sought after wedding planner in the Seattle area. His website has his credentials and a great video of his work as well as what he services he provides - I believe these represent his personality and professionalism perfectly. He was so great to work with, punctual, and was.l clearly experience... this made my husband who was very nervous about speaking during the ceremony feel at ease. We highly recommend hiring Chaplain Dale to anyone in need of a great officiant!

Profile Picture Sofia, 1/28/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Book him early because he is busy!

Profile Picture samantha, 11/7/16, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

So much fun to work with. Made things very easy and relaxed. I would definitely recommend for any wedding. Made our wedding ceremony perfect!

Profile Picture Monica, 11/4/16, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Dale was such a great officiant ! He was great to work with and really made me feel at ease. We really appreciated that he was flexible and gave us some great ideas! He really helped us create a perfect ceremony that we both loved! Highly recommend!!

Profile Picture Ashli, 11/4/16, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Dale was great, he is clearly a pro and was a calming presence, bringing us some humor as we were getting nervous for our big day. His ceremony booklet made specializing our ceremony for us easier.

He was also super flexible, he was able to make our rehearsal on a friday morning (for a saturday night event) despite having another event that night.

Profile Picture User7359693, 1+ year ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Dale was really great. He contacted me the first day i sent an inquiry to him. His voice is wonderful. He listened to what we liked and gave us exactly what we wanted and better. I would very much recommend him to anybody.

Profile Picture Michele, 8/27/16, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Dale was an incredible officiant for our August 2016 wedding! He was flexible, accommodating, and positive throughout our whole planning experience. We met with him two times prior to our wedding and he drove quite far from his home for both our rehearsal and our wedding with no additional fee. Our guests ranged from practicing Catholics to non-religious folks and everyone loved his genuine nature and ability to lead our ceremony. He helped us with a great layout and suggestions and then seamlessly added in the readings and special requests we made. We highly recommend Chaplain Dale and are so grateful he was available for our day!

Profile Picture Rebecca, 8/7/16, 6 Reviews
Category: Officiant

We loved chaplain dale at our wedding! He truly values marriage and is really hands on. He makes planning your ceremony simple and elegant. Also, he is reasonably priced than others out there. Thanks Dale!

Profile Picture Markishia, 7/31/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Dale officiated at our wedding and did a wonderful job bringing joy and humor to our special day. I highly recommend you hire Chaplain Dale!

Profile Picture User6055388, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Services Used: Agnostic, Customized Vows, Non-religious

I had a great experience with Chaplain Dale as my officiant. Hopefully it was just a one-time thing, though -- unless we renew our vows. ;-) Dale was experienced. attentive and very flexible. After we interviewed Dale, my wife and I felt great. While we shared our story and shared a hot beverage, we got to see his humorous side as well as his serious. He asked all the right questions; he became invested in our journey. By the end we felt that if we didn't hire him, we'd at least need to invite him to join us on our special day.

Profile Picture Craig, 7/16/16, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Dale officiated our wedding last July and was the best! He was easy to work with, very responsive and knowledgeable on the whole process. He made us both feel at ease the moment we met him and started to talk about our wedding. He showed very genuine interest and guidance as finding an officiant and ceremony vows details was an area we were clueless on. He helped us find a middle ground for our ceremony that was personal and pleasing to both sides of our family; the ultra conservative and the non-traditional. But also very true to who we are as a couple. They still tell me a year later how wonderful our ceremony was and how they loved what Dale said. He was one of the best people we worked with on our wedding day and so glad we choose him!

Thanks so much Dale! Meg & Frank P