35 Reviews for Chaplain Claudia Meyer

Single Religion (1)
Catholic (1)
Methodist (1)
33 Chaplain Claudia Meyer Reviews

Claudia was perfect! So glad we found her. She is outgoing, well spoken, at ease, and professional.

Profile Picture Deb, 5/19/18, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Claudia is amazing! From the first time we spoke on the phone, she was so helpful and open to what we were looking for. We also changed location last minute and she was great with it! She was always there for questions and support. Made the day smooth and perfect. Highly recommend Claudia!

Profile Picture Michelle, 5/18/18, 1 Review
Services Used: No Denomination, Customized Vows, Licensed, Non-religious

Claudia was awesome from the very first time we met her! She responded to my inquiry immediately and was incredibly accommodating! We were planning our wedding in the Capital Region, but we live an hour and a half away. Claudia set up our first meeting at a location halfway between both towns, and was flexible in scheduling our second meeting for a time when we were already in the area meeting with our venue. At our first meeting, we felt comfortable with her right away. She took a genuine interest in our story and in our expectations for our ceremony. Claudia did not just hand us vows that we would be using, but instead helped us incorporate our own unique touches into the ceremony. The result was a breathtaking ceremony that fit our relationship perfectly. We selected vows that perfectly described our relationship, but did not realize how emotional they would be to say in front of all of all friends and family until it was time to recite them. I was fighting back tears throughout the vows! Luckily, Claudia noticed this and injected some light humor into the ceremony. She adapted easily to all the changes that occurred that day (rain moving the ceremony, dropping the rings during the ring exchange), and had such a positive attitude that was downright contagious! All of the guests commented on how beautiful the ceremony was, and how friendly Claudia was! We never would have thought that someone we found online and had never met before would end up being more than just a “vendor” contributing toward our big day, but Claudia made such an impact on both of us that we felt like close friends by the end of the process. We are truly hoping to have another occasion to meet up with her in the future, and are beyond happy that we had the opportunity to work with her for such a special day.

Profile Picture Danielle , 4/26/18, 6 Reviews
Category: Officiant
Services Used: No Denomination, Customized Vows, Licensed, Rehearsal, Non-religious

We hired Claudia for our wedding on 4/21/2018, and I’m so glad we did! Several of our guests commented that she was the perfect balance of seriousness and humor, and we absolutely agree. She was very easy to work with and was super organized helping us talk through ideas. Our ceremony was so special to us, and we’re so grateful to her for all the work she put in making it absolutely perfect!

Profile Picture Katie, 4/21/18, 3 Reviews
Category: Officiant
Services Used: Customized Vows, Licensed, Rehearsal, Interfaith Ceremony, Agnostic

Asking Claudia to officiate our wedding was one of the best decisions we made! She brought professionalism, organization and most importantly her warm heart showing how much she loves doing what she does. We were provided with scripts before hand which she adapted to suit our wishes and she gave us ideas for the structure of our vows. I couldn't have asked for anything better and will be recommending her to everyone I know!

Profile Picture Hallie, 4/14/18, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Claudia did a wonderful job with our wedding, she wrote a beautiful unity candle ceremony! She is one of the kindest spirits I have ever met and you can tell joining people together in marriage is her passion in life

Profile Picture Katelyn, 12/15/17, 5 Reviews
Services Used: No Denomination, Licensed, Rehearsal, Non-religious

Chaplain Claudia was very interested in creating an experience that was both unique and comfortable.

Profile Picture Nicole, 11/11/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Claudia was very professional and organized. She guided us through our specific vision for our ceremony, and we were very specific and picky. We highly recommend Claudia

Profile Picture Jenn, 10/20/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant
Services Used: Rehearsal, Non-religious, Customized Vows, Licensed, No Denomination

While looking for a non-denominational chaplain for our wedding we came across Claudia. She had excellent reviews and when we first met with her it was very evident why. Claudia truly loves what she does and enjoys creating the perfect ceremony. She offered us many different ideas, options, and things we could do with our ceremony that we never even thought of doing. She customized the most amazing, heartfelt, and personalized ceremony we could have ever dreamt of. Many of our guests said that it was the most beautiful ceremony they have ever witnessed. It is very evident that Claudia puts in a large amount of time to make the ceremony script perfect. She was very helpful with the rehearsal dinner. She could sense that I was very nervous about the weather on the wedding day and offered her grandmother's rosary. She uses her grandmother's rosary to help keep the rain away for the ceremony if there is ever a chance of rain. She told me to hang it from a branch on a tree outside and that it has never failed her. We had a few showers that morning while getting ready and right before the ceremony the skies cleared and we had a beautiful, sunny ceremony- how AMAZING! Claudia went above and beyond any expectations we had. Her presence is very calming and she ensures that you are not stressed and are able to be in the moment and enjoy the whole process. Claudia is an amazing person inside and out and we are honored to have her has our Chaplain for our wedding. We cant even begin to thank her enough for everything!!! Thank you so much from the bottom of our hearts for an unforgettable ceremony!

Photo for Chaplain Claudia Meyer Review - Add a comment...
Profile Picture Desiree, 10/7/17, 10 Reviews
Category: Officiant
Services Used: Customized Vows, Licensed, No Denomination, Rehearsal, Single Religion

My first encounter with Claudia was at a funeral. I arrived late and only heard her for the last 5 minutes. I was amazed. I found I needed her services shortly after that for my mothers funeral. Again, she was amazing. I knew that following November when I got engaged, she was the one to perform the service. She is funny, caring, professional and most importantly she listens. She does everything she can to make your ceremony exactly what you want!

Profile Picture Teri, 9/23/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

If you’re looking for a wedding officiant than look no further, she’s here! From the moment my husband and I met Claudia we knew she was what I had been tirelessly looking for. Our venue did not have a wedding coordinator or someone to assist with ceremony specifics which was not a problem for her. Although she had never performed a ceremony at our venue before she took the time to familiarize herself with it and took initiative when necessary. Claudia put together an incredible ceremony with a mix of traditional and non traditional pieces that really expressed who we are as a couple and created a feeling of warmth and love during our ceremony. In my opinion, she went above and beyond and we cannot thank her enough. Book her and you won’t be disappointed!
Jillian & Daniel

Profile Picture Jillian, 9/17/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Claudia was fantastic! She was incredibly easy to work with, matched the vibe that we were going for, and delivered an amazing, heartfelt and sincere ceremony. We received compliments from guests as well. We were lucky to have her!

Profile Picture James, 9/2/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

It was a pleasure working on our wedding ceremony with Claudia. My husband and I immediately felt connected to her after we first met! We knew some of the elements we wanted to include, Claudia talked us through other ideas and elements, explaining what they were but never pushing up to include anything in particular. After our ceremony, many of our family and friends commented on how beautiful and personal it was, and how sincere and warm Claudia was. Thank you Claudia, for helping us create the type of ceremony we wanted! We would recommend Claudia as a wedding officiant to other couples in a heartbeat!

Profile Picture Imbi, 8/26/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Claudia was a great officiant! She was very sweet and professional and made our day perfect!

Profile Picture Lisa, 8/26/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Officiant

We are so happy we found Claudia! We spoke to numerous officiants and no one seemed special enough to be a part of our wedding day. But her warm and loving spirit is perfect for celebrating love. She allowed us to customize
our ceremony and gave us guidance along the way. Our ceremony felt very special as a result. We got so many compliments from our guests- some said it was the best ceremony they've ever been to!

Claudia is easy-going and very professional. It was a joy to have her on our team. There was threat of rain and on the eve of our wedding and Claudia loaned me her Grandmother's rosary beads to hang out my window (an old tradition to stave off wedding-day rain). The rosary beads worked because the rain held off just in time for our reception inside! We highly recommend Claudia:)

Profile Picture Kelsey, 8/12/17, 2 Reviews
Services Used: No Denomination, Customized Vows, Licensed, Non-religious

Claudia was absolutely amazing. From the first meeting we had with her she made sure that my husband and I were comfortable and that we got everything we wanted.My husband and I knew we wanted a unique ceremony that combined our faiths in an interfaith ceremony and she did a wonderful job. She wrote our wedding ceremony and it was unique and was tailored to us. Everyone commented how wonderful our ceremony was. Claudia also provides you a copy of the ceremony so you always have it as a keepsake. She is highly recommended and is so passionate about all the ceremonies she puts together.

Profile Picture Sara , 7/22/17, 5 Reviews
Services Used: No Denomination, Licensed, Interfaith Ceremony

I am so glad that I picked Claudia to officiate our ceremony!! She is so nice and has such a positive energy. It's hard to explain, but I will try. She's very open and friendly, I could tell immediately that she's very good at public speaking. The way she speaks, her tone of voice, is energetic and happy. What we wanted, was a non-denominational ceremony that wasn't too long, and about our relationship. We met with her a couple times, she gave us lots of ideas and options. She helped us with email reminders and was really good with communication. We were slow to finalize our personal vows, but she gave us time. At the rehearsal, she was very thorough going through directions. I gave her the license and she brought it to the wedding, so I didn't have to worry about it. She mailed it to our town hall for us. She even sent us a physical copy of our ceremony, photocopy of the license and a cute note. The ceremony itself was perfect. I was nervous about writing my own vows, but she gave me a helpful guide for ideas. She proofread our vows to make sure they flowed and complimented each other. She used 2 quotes we picked and blended them well into the ceremony. I love the readings she added to it, it all fit together. The most important thing for me to mention, is that my ceremony was to be outside, but it started to storm the exact minute it was supposed to start. The ceremony was delayed half an hour, but we had to do it inside. The amazing thing about Claudia, was how she incorporated that into our ceremony without missing a beat. She had the sweetest things to say and add to it, about rain on your wedding day and even worked it into the quotes we picked. She just did it all right on the spot like that. It was perfect and everyone LOVED the ceremony. People keep telling me how much they loved Claudia and how she did a great job, that our ceremony was so touching and personal. I completely 100% agree! I totally recommend her!!

Profile Picture Jillian, 7/7/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Claudia was absolutely wonderful to work with. My husband and I felt at ease with her immediately. Claudia created a beautiful and personal ceremony for us that we truly loved. I actually had tears in my eyes the first time I read it! I had several guests approach me at the reception to comment on how wonderful the ceremony was. Thank you so much, Claudia!

Profile Picture Heather, 6/25/17, 8 Reviews
Services Used: Customized Vows, Rehearsal, Non-religious

Claudia truly cared about what we wanted in our ceremony. She made our wedding day special. personal, and fun!

Profile Picture KAREN, 6/17/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Really enjoyed having Claudia with us on our marriage day. She had no problem directing us where to be and what to do when our minds were elsewhere during the hectic rehearsal and wedding day. Very Professional, very kind.

Profile Picture Alex, 6/10/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

My wife and I met Claudia at a bridal show. She wasn't pushy like some vendors are at the bridal shows. And when we spoke to her we immediately realized that she was a great person-- not just for this job, but all-around. Claudia is an officiant, and then some! She is amazing. An absolute pleasure to be around, and so kind and funny. She even gave us genuine advice for what to ask from OTHER officiants if we decided not to go with her. When my wife and I turned the corner we both looked at each other and said, "YEP."

Claudia's price includes meetings, e-mails, a rough-draft script, an organized ceremony, and a final script (And other things).
She helped us customize our ceremony so that it was true to us as a couple. She had a long list of the "usual" parts of a ceremony that you can pick from, but she was also extremely receptive to new ideas that we introduced. And she had options for the wording for all of it. It was so helpful.
At our second meeting, she came with a blueprint of the ceremony and we went step-by-step to organize the day. If you wanted to move things around, she was totally okay with going with the flow of what WE wanted.
She also helped with vows. She had a few articles to read, and she was available for advice and guidance.
At our rehearsal dinner she organized everyone and coached everyone in their positions. At our ceremony, everything went well and she was truly the greatest. SO many guests went to get her business card afterwards, and so much of our families mentioned how amazing she was-- everyone loved her.

I would highly recommend her to anyone who asks. We are a queer couple, and she was very accepting. She is also non-denominational, so she can adapt to different spiritual preferences.

Profile Picture Kyle, 1/7/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Claudia was amazing, helpful, and just all around wonderful. She made our day. It was easy, and she was very knowledgeable. She took care of everything, and thought of everything we didn't. And it didn't cost an arm and a leg! I would highly recommend her to anyone. Thank you Claudia!
Casey - Bride, September 24, 2016

Profile Picture Casey, 9/24/16, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

There are no words to describe how amazing Claudia was to work with. Our ceremony was deeply personal and Claudia was there throughout the process as an advisor, friend and supporter. Everyone at our wedding raved about the ceremony and how personable and warm Claudia was. Absolutely amazing.

Profile Picture Kristin, 8/27/16, 4 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Claudia is amazing. She is an overall wonderful person and she helped us out so much with our wedding. She helped with our rehearsal and wrote a beautiful script for our wedding ceremony which she let us keep afterward! She put our minds at ease with such little time until the wedding and I can't thank her enough. Affordable, fun, easy to talk to, personable, and professional! Do not hesitate to book her! Thank you again Claudia!

Profile Picture Angela, 8/13/16, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

There is nothing but great things to say about Claudia. she made our wedding planning process wonderful and made it go smoothly! Our ceremony was beyond beautiful and it made our day begin the only way we could have wanted! She was kind, friendly and down to earth! She is the only person I could ever have pictures marrying us!

Profile Picture Heather, 7/30/16, 5 Reviews