Chaplain Claudia Meyer Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2017 Winner

• Lizzy
    Lizzy M. Married on 06/25/2022

Fantastic and Personal

Claudia was great officiant and made our ceremony very personable to us as a couple and gave us guidance on our vows. She’s great and we would highly recommend her to anyone!
    Destiny C. Married on 04/02/2022

Simple & Special

we originally wanted to have a “just legalize it” ceremony in our backyard, but opted for a longer one since a few friends and family were traveling far to join us for the quick wedding.
    Claudia’s responsiveness was swift, sweet, and to the point.
    She worked the answers to a questionnaire she had sent into our ceremony, and it made it feel much more than just a “script” or “vows” ; infact, incorporating key things we both said into the ceremony script is what made it even more emotional and meaningful. She was able to perform a non denominational ceremony for us without judgement.
    My guests also thought the ceremony was beautiful and just what we wanted!
    Thank you Claudia for making our day memorable, emotional, and overall special.
  • Renee
    Renee R. Married on 12/10/2021

Went above and beyond

Claudia went above and beyond for my husband and I. She wrote and preformed a beautiful wedding ceremony with us. She did a wonderful job of working with our venue to make sure the ceremony went smoothly. She brought up important aspects of the ceremony that I never would have thought to discuss. She helped us create a ceremony that was special to who we are as a couple.
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Send a message
  • Jennifer
    Jennifer W. Married on 11/07/2021

Perfection!

Claudia made our day perfect- she took her time with us every step of the way. She tailored our ceremony based on our story and it was wonderful- she even included our guests as part of it. She holds your hand every step of the way, until that time you hold your spouse’s hand and walk in to your new life together.
    Charlie Married on 10/16/2021

Highly recommended

We are very happy to have had Claudia officiate our wedding. Despite what we imagine was an incredibly busy post-lockdown wedding season in 2021, she was in regular communication with us and available when we had any questions or concerns. Claudia offered numerous suggestions and examples for our vows and the wedding as whole, ultimately scripting a ceremony that fit us perfectly. There ended up being a downpour on our wedding day, and she also included a great, impromptu history of why rain on your wedding day signifies good luck, even tying it into our processional song choice as well. Highly recommended!

Chaplain Claudia Meyer's reply:

Thanks so much for your review, Charlie! I knew you had some creative and unique ideas for your wedding, so I was happy to lend my expertise to make sure the ceremony was as terrific as the rest of your wedding! All the best to you!

Linda Married on 10/10/2021

Our personal story

We enjoyed working with Claudia from the start. She was so easy to talk too and work with. She asked us our story from the beginning and personalized our ceremony into our love story. Although we wrote our own vows, she made our ceremony into what was our story. This was so special to my husband and I. We felt so much love and emotions in the room. We would recommend Claudia!
    Anna B. Married on 09/29/2021

Amazing!!!!

Claudia was everything you want in an officiant. She makes time to meet with the couple and organizer to make sure that she highlights all that is desired for the special day!
  • Emily
    Emily Married on 09/05/2021

Must hire!

Chaplain Claudia was an integral part of our wedding(s)! She had done my cousin's wedding and we decided to hire to her officiate ours as well. She was so organized in the questions she asked and so thoughtful in every detail of the ceremony. When we moved our original wedding and still wanted to get married with our families, she helped my dad write a script for the ceremony.

For our big wedding, she gave us the encouragement and the courage to write our own vows, which was so special and a highlight of the day. She sent us a script ahead of time so that we could tweak things (no surprises!). We can't recommend her enough!
  • F
    Fred C. Married on 08/14/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

What a great way to start our new life together!

Claudia's services were not only extremely professional, but, her efforts were very comforting and allowed us to totally relax and enjoy our ceremony. She calmly guided us through the service and made it very memorable. We were totally at ease with Claudia. You would have thought that she had known us for years.
    Krystal S. Married on 08/04/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Couldn't recommend her more highly!

From the first phone call we knew Claudia was the perfect officiant for our wedding. Personable, warm, professional, an excellent communicator, and down to earth.

Claudia helped make our tiny elopement feel all the more special. Throughout the planning process she took the time to get to know us to personalize our ceremony, offered support and wisdom while we were writing our vows, walked us through how to get our marriage certificate from the very first call, and even coordinated with us to book a photographer who exactly fit our needs. Everything fell into place in an easy and stress-free way. We couldn't have been happier and are so grateful that we found her!
  • Melissa
    Melissa O. Married on 07/10/2021

Professional and sincere

Claudia was a joy to work with. She was thoughtful, considerate, informative, and so much more. She even helped with a few finishing touches before the ceremony began, when things were hectic. She had a calming demeanor. She was professional yet sincere. We absolutely recommend Chaplain Claudia Meyer
  • Kate
    Kate M. Married on 05/14/2021

Seamless & Beautiful!

Claudia is the most personable and caring individual in the business. She took her time to really get to know me and my now husband to ensure our wedding ceremony was personal and meaningful. She added the best little jokes in ceremony to ensure that everyone left with a smile on their faces, her write-up of our ceremony was so beautiful once it all came together!
    Claudia really took charge of the rehearsal and made sure that everyone participating knew their roles and responsibilities, and let me tell ya she even got the little kids to behave! Claudia worked really well with the DJ, and Photographer and Day-of-Coordinator to ensure everything went off without a hitch!
    We had two meetings before the wedding and at each step she was extremely professional, knew what questions to ask, and made the experience fun and unforgettable!
    Highly recommend Claudia for your wedding needs and services!!!

Chaplain Claudia Meyer's reply:

Kate, Thank you so much for your review of my work. You and Matthew were a genuine pleasure to work with, and I'm so happy that you were pleased with the results! All the best to you both!

• Paul
    Paul J. Married on 03/30/2021

Very positive

Claudia was responsive from the initial contact. She traveled several hours to the mountains to officiate our ceremony. She was professional yet she gave us the ability to do what we wanted.

Chaplain Claudia Meyer's reply:

Thanks so much for your review, Paul! I love that your planned getaway to the woods turned into the perfect time to elope!! It was a pleasure helping you to tie the knot in such an intimate setting! Congrats and thanks again!
    Michele J. Married on 03/30/2021

Made Our Day Even More Special

Chaplain Claudia assisted us in making our elopement even more special than it already was by sharing a poem she felt sent such a powerful message of love. She was upbeat and engaged with our happiness. I would recommend if you are looking for someone to officiate your wedding, she is your person. Look no further!

Chaplain Claudia Meyer's reply:

Thanks, Michele, for your kind review! Your "vacation-that-turned-into-an-elopement" was simply wonderful! It was so fun to be a part of your happiness, and I'm glad you were pleased with my service! All the best to you both!

Sara Married on 03/03/2021

Claudia is amazing!

Claudia was an absolute superstar on our big day. She made us feel so comfortable and really touched us with her kind thoughtful ceremony.
    Will would 100% recommend her!!
    Cannot thank you enough Claudia for making our day so special :-)

Chaplain Claudia Meyer's reply:

Thank you, Sara, for your kind review! You & Rich chose an amazing location for your vey private wedding... I'm glad I was able to bring an equally stunning ceremony to help you tie the knot! All the best to you both!

Ashley Married on 02/05/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

PERFECT!! Excellent communication and truly listened to what I wanted!!

She made it PERFECT!! My husband and I eloped- I planned our wedding in 2 weeks and was so nervous that something would go wrong...when I contacted different ministers to see who was available, Claudia was the only one who responded with ENTHUSIASM and she was SO ORGANIZED it made me feel so comfortable hiring her!! I heard from her immediately and regularly. Any questions I had were answered right away, and she really goes above and beyond to make sure the wedding is exactly how YOU want it to be. She made my day PERFECT!!! Thank you Claudia!!!
  • Ashley
    Ashley Married on 02/05/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

PERFECT!! Excellent communication and truly listened to what I wanted!!

Chaplain Claudia Meyer's reply:

Oh, Ashley... it was an honor to get to know you through the process of planning your intimate wedding! It was really wonderful to be a part of your super-secret ceremony and see the love between the two of you! I know you'll have many years of happiness together!

• Ren
    Ren H. Married on 12/08/2020

wonderful!

Claudia really made our wedding day special, she responded and replied quickly to messages and request and even gave us the idea where to do conduct our elopement ceremony. I highly recommend Chaplain Claduia Meyer!

Chaplain Claudia Meyer's reply:

Ren - Your elopement in downtown Albany was such a pleasure to be a part of! I'm glad you were pleased with having me officiate! All the best to you both!

Samantha W. Married on 10/15/2020

Absolutely Amazing

Claudia is truly amazing, right from the beginning Claudia was so helpful and accommodating! I had the most gorgeous Fall Elopement and its because of Claudia and her team that made it so special and easy. Highly recommend!!

Chaplain Claudia Meyer's reply:

Oh my goodness, Sammy! Working with you an Tyler was a dream.... and we lucked out with an absolutely beautiful *peak foliage* day for your wedding! I'm so glad we connected and that I was able to have a part in making your intimate wedding so perfect!
  • Katelyn
    Katelyn F. Married on 10/10/2020
      5.0 out of 5 rating

The perfect officiant for our wedding!

When we were planning our wedding, finding an officiant seemed like one of the more difficult decisions but we instantly bonded with Claudia. She is sweet, professional, and really takes the time to know you as a couple. It felt like a genuine discussion and she sincerely cares about you. We had a major last-minute change in plans due to COVID and she was very accommodating; she even made me feel better while I was stressed about the changes. Most importantly. she gave us an absolutely beautiful wedding ceremony. We already hired her next year for a vow renewal! I would recommend her to anyone.

Chaplain Claudia Meyer's reply:

Thanks, so much, Katelyn! You and Cody had an amazing plan for your wedding from the start, and then we had to move to "Plan B," but you guys took it in stride and I was so glad things turned out the way they did! Your wedding was one of the most relaxed and fun celebrations I've ever been a part of! And I can't wait to celebrate with you again next year!
  • Keryn
    Keryn Married on 09/09/2020

Excellent!

Chaplain Claudia was perfect - she helped make our small ceremony this year in Cooperstown special and run so smoothly. She's been dependable and amazing from the beginning, and in particular since we decided to postpone the larger celebration to next year. She provided us with different options to really let us tailor the ceremony to something that fits us - we are so happy we hired her and can't wait to have the larger ceremony with her in July!

Chaplain Claudia Meyer's reply:

Keryn - Your wedding at the Otesaga was lovely beyond compare... and you were a joy to work with! I wish you all the best and I, too, look forward to celebrating again with you next year!

• Meghan
    Meghan F. Married on 09/06/2020

Saved our wedding!

When our original officiant stopped responding to our texts and emails less than 2 weeks prior to our ceremony, we gave Claudia a call. She responded almost immediately and with a weeks notice she was there for us on our wedding day! Granted our wedding was much smaller (definitely not what we originally planned due to covid), she made it very special for us! She was flexible with us when she arrived and the wedding party wasn't even dressed! She fit into our family and party very well on our wedding day. We could not have been happier with her service. :)

Chaplain Claudia Meyer's reply:

Meghan - I'm so glad we connected and I was able to help out with your wedding... even on short notice! I enjoyed getting to know you and your family (even those dialing in on Zoom!) and marrying you!

• Rebecca
    Rebecca D. Married on 08/12/2020

Magical COVID Wedding - Not an Oxymoron

Claudia is absolutely the officiant you should hire for your wedding. We were a COVID wedding and without her help and expertise we wouldn't have managed the ever changing tides of our wedding. We eventually had a socially distanced, outdoor, eight person wedding that we streamed. Everyone commented on how beautiful and moving the ceremony was and asked how we found our officiant. Just Wedding Wire and good luck, but if I could go back in time I'd make the same choice. What is great about Claudia is she will work with you as a couple and customize your ceremony to your needs. We were looking for a secular wedding, but didn't want a courthouse wedding that felt just like signing paperwork. We had no idea how to accomplish this, especially during COVID. She took the time to meet with us and get to know us as a couple and had a very helpful guide on how to write your own vows. The ceremony was so beautiful - we are going to frame a copy of it. Her delivery and charisma really brought a lot of passion and magic to the ceremony, to what could have been a sterile semi-virtual wedding. Despite everything that happened with COVID, we truly felt we got our wedding and was far more than we expected. Claudia has 'magic' and despite how traditional or untraditional your wedding is, it will feel like your own, and be incredibly unique and meaningful.

Chaplain Claudia Meyer's reply:

Oh, Rebecca! Thank you for your glowing review! I really enjoyed getting to know you & Aaron and helping reduce your stress about your COVID wedding. It ended up being so very personal and meaningful... exactly what you two deserve! All the best to you both!

• Elena
    Elena N. Married on 08/01/2020

Amazing officiant!

Claudia is the best of the best. She was beyond responsive during the planning process and put in above and beyond effort to learn all about us in order to make our ceremony as personal as possible. She is fantastic! Highly recommend!

Chaplain Claudia Meyer's reply:

Elena - Thanks for your kind words! I loved everything about your beer-themed wedding! And we get to do it AGAIN next year!! Wohoo!

Trinity Married on 06/27/2020

Amazing wedding day

Claudia was great from start to finish. She not only was our officiant but she gave us other referrals and ideas for our day.

Chaplain Claudia Meyer's reply:

Thank you, Trinity! Your private wedding at home with your children and those closest to you was just beautiful! I was so happy to be a part of your celebration!
illustration stars