Chaplain Claudia Meyer Reviews

80 Reviews for Chaplain Claudia Meyer

• Melissa

Melissa O. · Married on 07/10/2021

Professional and sincere

Claudia was a joy to work with. She was thoughtful, considerate, informative, and so much more. She even helped with a few finishing touches before the ceremony began, when things were hectic. She had a calming demeanor. She was professional yet sincere. We absolutely recommend Chaplain Claudia Meyer

Sent on 07/15/2021
  • Kate

Kate M. · Married on 05/14/2021

Seamless & Beautiful!

Claudia is the most personable and caring individual in the business. She took her time to really get to know me and my now husband to ensure our wedding ceremony was personal and meaningful. She added the best little jokes in ceremony to ensure that everyone left with a smile on their faces, her write-up of our ceremony was so beautiful once it all came together!
    Claudia really took charge of the rehearsal and made sure that everyone participating knew their roles and responsibilities, and let me tell ya she even got the little kids to behave! Claudia worked really well with the DJ, and Photographer and Day-of-Coordinator to ensure everything went off without a hitch!
    We had two meetings before the wedding and at each step she was extremely professional, knew what questions to ask, and made the experience fun and unforgettable!
    Highly recommend Claudia for your wedding needs and services!!!

Sent on 05/21/2021

Chaplain Claudia Meyer's reply:

Kate, Thank you so much for your review of my work. You and Matthew were a genuine pleasure to work with, and I'm so happy that you were pleased with the results! All the best to you both!

• Paul

Paul J. · Married on 03/30/2021

Very positive

Claudia was responsive from the initial contact. She traveled several hours to the mountains to officiate our ceremony. She was professional yet she gave us the ability to do what we wanted.

Sent on 04/04/2021

Chaplain Claudia Meyer's reply:

Thanks so much for your review, Paul! I love that your planned getaway to the woods turned into the perfect time to elope!! It was a pleasure helping you to tie the knot in such an intimate setting! Congrats and thanks again!

Michele J. · Married on 03/30/2021

Made Our Day Even More Special

Chaplain Claudia assisted us in making our elopement even more special than it already was by sharing a poem she felt sent such a powerful message of love. She was upbeat and engaged with our happiness. I would recommend if you are looking for someone to officiate your wedding, she is your person. Look no further!

Sent on 04/19/2021

Chaplain Claudia Meyer's reply:

Thanks, Michele, for your kind review! Your "vacation-that-turned-into-an-elopement" was simply wonderful! It was so fun to be a part of your happiness, and I'm glad you were pleased with my service! All the best to you both!

Sara · Married on 03/03/2021

Claudia is amazing!

Claudia was an absolute superstar on our big day. She made us feel so comfortable and really touched us with her kind thoughtful ceremony.
    Will would 100% recommend her!!
    Cannot thank you enough Claudia for making our day so special :-)

Sent on 03/08/2021

Chaplain Claudia Meyer's reply:

Thank you, Sara, for your kind review! You & Rich chose an amazing location for your vey private wedding... I'm glad I was able to bring an equally stunning ceremony to help you tie the knot! All the best to you both!

Ashley · Married on 02/05/2021

PERFECT!! Excellent communication and truly listened to what I wanted!!

She made it PERFECT!! My husband and I eloped- I planned our wedding in 2 weeks and was so nervous that something would go wrong...when I contacted different ministers to see who was available, Claudia was the only one who responded with ENTHUSIASM and she was SO ORGANIZED it made me feel so comfortable hiring her!! I heard from her immediately and regularly. Any questions I had were answered right away, and she really goes above and beyond to make sure the wedding is exactly how YOU want it to be. She made my day PERFECT!!! Thank you Claudia!!!

Sent on 02/10/2021
  • Ashley

Ashley · Married on 02/05/2021

PERFECT!! Excellent communication and truly listened to what I wanted!!

Sent on 02/10/2021

Chaplain Claudia Meyer's reply:

Oh, Ashley... it was an honor to get to know you through the process of planning your intimate wedding! It was really wonderful to be a part of your super-secret ceremony and see the love between the two of you! I know you'll have many years of happiness together!

• Ren

Ren H. · Married on 12/08/2020

wonderful!

Claudia really made our wedding day special, she responded and replied quickly to messages and request and even gave us the idea where to do conduct our elopement ceremony. I highly recommend Chaplain Claduia Meyer!

Sent on 08/18/2020

Chaplain Claudia Meyer's reply:

Ren - Your elopement in downtown Albany was such a pleasure to be a part of! I'm glad you were pleased with having me officiate! All the best to you both!

Samantha W. · Married on 10/15/2020

Absolutely Amazing

Claudia is truly amazing, right from the beginning Claudia was so helpful and accommodating! I had the most gorgeous Fall Elopement and its because of Claudia and her team that made it so special and easy. Highly recommend!!

Sent on 10/20/2020

Chaplain Claudia Meyer's reply:

Oh my goodness, Sammy! Working with you an Tyler was a dream.... and we lucked out with an absolutely beautiful *peak foliage* day for your wedding! I'm so glad we connected and that I was able to have a part in making your intimate wedding so perfect!
  • Katelyn

Katelyn F. · Married on 10/10/2020

The perfect officiant for our wedding!

When we were planning our wedding, finding an officiant seemed like one of the more difficult decisions but we instantly bonded with Claudia. She is sweet, professional, and really takes the time to know you as a couple. It felt like a genuine discussion and she sincerely cares about you. We had a major last-minute change in plans due to COVID and she was very accommodating; she even made me feel better while I was stressed about the changes. Most importantly. she gave us an absolutely beautiful wedding ceremony. We already hired her next year for a vow renewal! I would recommend her to anyone.

Sent on 10/26/2020

Chaplain Claudia Meyer's reply:

Thanks, so much, Katelyn! You and Cody had an amazing plan for your wedding from the start, and then we had to move to "Plan B," but you guys took it in stride and I was so glad things turned out the way they did! Your wedding was one of the most relaxed and fun celebrations I've ever been a part of! And I can't wait to celebrate with you again next year!
  • Keryn

Keryn · Married on 09/09/2020

Excellent!

Chaplain Claudia was perfect - she helped make our small ceremony this year in Cooperstown special and run so smoothly. She's been dependable and amazing from the beginning, and in particular since we decided to postpone the larger celebration to next year. She provided us with different options to really let us tailor the ceremony to something that fits us - we are so happy we hired her and can't wait to have the larger ceremony with her in July!

Sent on 10/04/2020

Chaplain Claudia Meyer's reply:

Keryn - Your wedding at the Otesaga was lovely beyond compare... and you were a joy to work with! I wish you all the best and I, too, look forward to celebrating again with you next year!

• Meghan

Meghan F. · Married on 09/06/2020

Saved our wedding!

When our original officiant stopped responding to our texts and emails less than 2 weeks prior to our ceremony, we gave Claudia a call. She responded almost immediately and with a weeks notice she was there for us on our wedding day! Granted our wedding was much smaller (definitely not what we originally planned due to covid), she made it very special for us! She was flexible with us when she arrived and the wedding party wasn't even dressed! She fit into our family and party very well on our wedding day. We could not have been happier with her service. :)

Sent on 09/10/2020

Chaplain Claudia Meyer's reply:

Meghan - I'm so glad we connected and I was able to help out with your wedding... even on short notice! I enjoyed getting to know you and your family (even those dialing in on Zoom!) and marrying you!

• Rebecca

Rebecca D. · Married on 08/12/2020

Magical COVID Wedding - Not an Oxymoron

Claudia is absolutely the officiant you should hire for your wedding. We were a COVID wedding and without her help and expertise we wouldn't have managed the ever changing tides of our wedding. We eventually had a socially distanced, outdoor, eight person wedding that we streamed. Everyone commented on how beautiful and moving the ceremony was and asked how we found our officiant. Just Wedding Wire and good luck, but if I could go back in time I'd make the same choice. What is great about Claudia is she will work with you as a couple and customize your ceremony to your needs. We were looking for a secular wedding, but didn't want a courthouse wedding that felt just like signing paperwork. We had no idea how to accomplish this, especially during COVID. She took the time to meet with us and get to know us as a couple and had a very helpful guide on how to write your own vows. The ceremony was so beautiful - we are going to frame a copy of it. Her delivery and charisma really brought a lot of passion and magic to the ceremony, to what could have been a sterile semi-virtual wedding. Despite everything that happened with COVID, we truly felt we got our wedding and was far more than we expected. Claudia has 'magic' and despite how traditional or untraditional your wedding is, it will feel like your own, and be incredibly unique and meaningful.

Sent on 09/07/2020

Chaplain Claudia Meyer's reply:

Oh, Rebecca! Thank you for your glowing review! I really enjoyed getting to know you & Aaron and helping reduce your stress about your COVID wedding. It ended up being so very personal and meaningful... exactly what you two deserve! All the best to you both!

• Elena

Elena N. · Married on 08/01/2020

Amazing officiant!

Claudia is the best of the best. She was beyond responsive during the planning process and put in above and beyond effort to learn all about us in order to make our ceremony as personal as possible. She is fantastic! Highly recommend!

Sent on 08/06/2020

Chaplain Claudia Meyer's reply:

Elena - Thanks for your kind words! I loved everything about your beer-themed wedding! And we get to do it AGAIN next year!! Wohoo!

Trinity · Married on 06/27/2020

Amazing wedding day

Claudia was great from start to finish. She not only was our officiant but she gave us other referrals and ideas for our day.

Sent on 07/02/2020

Chaplain Claudia Meyer's reply:

Thank you, Trinity! Your private wedding at home with your children and those closest to you was just beautiful! I was so happy to be a part of your celebration!

Derrell W. · Married on 05/15/2020

Chaplain Claudia

Chaplain Claudia was great to work with. Our elopement wedding was an awesome experience thanks to her. She is kind, caring professional and flexible - we were able to combine “traditional” wedding vows with “modern” vows.

Sent on 05/26/2020

Chaplain Claudia Meyer's reply:

Thanks so much, Derrell! Your simple but beautiful elopement was a dream - to work on and to witness! And remember, you're off to a great start! All the best!

Kenneth H. · Married on 04/30/2020

Amazing an flexible

Right now in NY with everything being shut down because of this covid/flu issue we had to cancel the main wedding we had planned later on this year but contacted Chaplain Meyer an she was more then happy an willing to just come to our house an do a ceremony for us an got everything handled for us

Sent on 05/05/2020

Chaplain Claudia Meyer's reply:

Kenneth - Thanks for taking the time to write a review of my work. I'm so glad that I was able to help you out and get you married! Because #loveisnotcanceled!

Katie H. · Married on 03/10/2020

Wonderful, flexible, and supportive!

Claudia did an amazing job! We decided to elope because of Covid, and she helped make our tiny, unassuming wedding feel more special. She offered support and advice when we were writing our own vows, and encouraged us to tailor our ceremony to fit our specific needs and desires. I would recommend her to anyone!

Sent on 10/08/2020

Chaplain Claudia Meyer's reply:

Katie, I'm so glad that your simple elopement during COVID felt so special! Because #loveisnotcanceled ! All the best to you both!

Patricia R. · Married on 12/19/2019

Wonderful officiant!

We’re so glad we had Chaplain Claudia as the officiant for our elopement! We decided to get married — by ourselves — on a very short timescale the week before Christmas 2019. We had *no* idea what we were doing, but our photographer (Nicole Nero) recommended Claudia, and we’re so lucky she did. Claudia put us at ease from our very first Skype chat. She worked with us to craft a personalized and heartfelt ceremony that was a wonderful, authentic celebration of our relationship.  And she made the *entire* process stress-free…she took the time to get to know us, really listened to our ideas, and then proposed some beautiful, customized ceremony options for us. We didn’t get to meet Claudia in-person until the day of our wedding, since we were coming in from out-of-town. There was a snowstorm the night before, and it was -17F the morning of.  But Claudia came prepared with snow gear, just in case, and wasn’t phased by the inclement conditions! Because we included handfasting as part of our ceremony, she set aside some time before the wedding to help us practice with our cords so that the ceremony would feel natural. Everything about our ceremony was perfect, thanks to having Claudia at the helm!

Sent on 08/23/2020

Chaplain Claudia Meyer's reply:

Patricia - Wow! Thank you for your lovely review of my work! Your wedding to Davis defied the cold weather by being one of the warmest and most loving elopements I've experienced in a long time!! It was an honor to be a part of such a wonderful event! I wish you both all the best!

• Amanda

Amanda H. · Married on 10/26/2019

Personal touch

Claudia was amazing from start to finish. Very kind, professional and attentive. She was able to convey our love story in the most beautiful words only after our first phone chat. Delivered an emotional yet lighthearted and beautifully written ceremony to fit our style. She was able to incorporate our English/American heritages and traditions to blend well together. Claudia worked well with our other vendors to help make our vision come to life. She truly had the most important role of the day. We got so many compliments from our guests of how great she was and preformed a beautiful and touching ceremony. Thank you Chaplain Claudia Meyer!!!

Sent on 03/08/2020

Chaplain Claudia Meyer's reply:

Amanda - Thank you SO much for your review of my work. You & Matthew struck me from the beginning as a couple with much love and a great story to tell. I'm glad I was able to celebrate your love on your special day with your wonderful families present!!

Nicole W. · Married on 10/25/2019

Claudia is amazing!

Claudia is a consummate professional. She is prepared for everything down to the last detail. Not one stone was left unturned nor was any of her process shrugged off. She is detail oriented and that is a huge plus. We felt upon first meeting her a sigh of relief as she not only put us first but also got to know us and really understand us. This attention to not only detail but personalities is what makes her uncommon. Her ceremony was written with such intention that many in our audience felt she had known us for years when in fact we had only known her briefly. Claudia is a coordinator too, and her ability to take the pressure off of us and allow us to focus on each other and the day made the difference. She is most of all patient. Claudia took the time with us both in planning and on our day to make sure we were not only set with everything but all the details and our headspaces. Claudia brings a adaptable personality to her roll which we found truly refreshing and pleasant. She is both a voice and guide while also being a silent observer. She even set my husband at ease by having a beer with him shortly before our ceremony! You can’t go wrong with Claudia: attention to detail, professionalism, courtesy, and most important of all personable.

Sent on 11/06/2019

Chaplain Claudia Meyer's reply:

Thanks so much for your review, Nicole! I think you know I adored our Halloween-themed wedding and how invested you and Nick were in making it a fun celebration! I'm glad that you were happy with my work. But don't let it get out that I had a beer with your husband pre-ceremony... I don't do that with everyone!! ; )

Allison · Married on 10/19/2019

Couldn't have been better!

First I have to say we were constantly given compliments about how awesome Claudia was for our ceremony. You can really tell she loves doing what she does and that just makes for an amazingly beautiful ceremony. She really wants you to have the wedding of your dreams. And she makes it happen. Before the ceremony she was checking up on us to make sure we were doing good and if we needed anything. Not only is Claudia a fantastic officiant, but a truly amazing friend.

Sent on 11/09/2019

Chaplain Claudia Meyer's reply:

Allison, thanks for taking the time to review my work. I'm so glad you loved your ceremony! I took it as a personal challenge to put as much of my heart & soul into your ceremony as you put into your wedding planning & decor! Together we made a great team! Thanks again for trusting me!

Ashley B. · Married on 09/21/2019

Exceeded all of our expectations

Working with Chaplain Claudia was one of the best decisions we made for our wedding. We have talked to a few other officiants before Claudia and they just did not feel right. When we met Claudia we knew we found the perfect match for us. Claudia really knew what she was doing and was a huge help when we had no idea what we were doing. She is very easy to work with and tailors everything to be exactly how you want. She definitely has a lot of experience and is great at what she does, and it is clear she loves doing it. She gave us deadlines when we needed to have things to her which was very helpful with staying on track when things got crazy with planning other things. She really walked us through the whole process so we knew what was going on the day of the wedding. Her price is very fair also. After our wedding we got so many compliments on how great she was. We will definitely recommend her to anyone looking for an officiant.

Sent on 10/14/2019

Chaplain Claudia Meyer's reply:

Oh, Ashley.... thanks so much for your kind words! I really do enjoy guiding couples through a process that is completely new to them... and I'm glad my service made your day smooth and successful! All the best to you and Greg!!
  • Danielle

Danielle · Married on 09/20/2019

Super easy, Very personalized, most of all UNIQUE!

I would HIGHLY recommend Claudia! When we first met I had so much resting on my shoulders and the biggest weight was choosing the best Officiant. My husband and I were BLOWN AWAY with her expertise, service and dedication to us! She's super flexible with meeting places and times, super detail oriented and even offers advice! Our ceremony script took hard work and time to put together and she made sure it was unique but most importantly, shed light on how our journey truly began and how it will continue to grow. Something like this that was so complex to me, she made very easy and that weight was lifted! Super thankful for Claudia and her dedication to making this a breeze for us!

Sent on 10/02/2019

Chaplain Claudia Meyer's reply:

Danielle - Working with you and Nick to create a "lightly religious" but personal ceremony was a delight! Thanks for your review... I'm so glad I was able to lift that weight off your shoulders! All the best to you both!
  • Leah

Leah S. · Married on 09/07/2019

Chaplain Claudia is the best!!

We were absolutely thrilled with Chaplain Claudia, we couldn't have asked for a more perfect person to officiate our wedding. She was eager to meet with us beforehand and discuss our vision for the day, and she was reassuring and warm throughout that meeting as she could probably tell we were feeling a little overwhelmed. On the day of the ceremony she helped calm us and gently remind us of timing while offering to help in any way she could so that things went smooth. And they truly did go perfectly. She has a gentle yet commanding presence and nearly everyone commented afterwards what a great job she did. We feel so grateful that we found her. And did we mention she gives THE BEST hugs?! We cant recommend her enough. Thank you for everything Chaplain Claudia!

Sent on 09/09/2019

Chaplain Claudia Meyer's reply:

Awwww, Leah... you're making me blush! I'm so very pleased that our paths crossed and I had the privilege of conducting your ceremony! It was truly a special event, and all the planning and work you put into it showed! Congratulations again!