Chaplain Claudia Meyer Reviews

Chaplain Claudia Meyer 7
  • Alisha

Alisha · Married on 10/14/2018

3rd time's a charm!

I can't say enough about Claudia! She was the 3rd officiant we had met but the minute my (now) husband walked out of the Panera after first meeting her, we were like omg...we just found the person whose going to marry us. She's personable, supportive, enthusiastic, a good listener...everything you want in your officiant! She's open to new ideas and we were able to make our ceremony truly our own. Guests are still raving about our ceremony. It was the perfect mix of traditional and contemporary, which is exactly what we were striving for. I would highly recommend her to anyone who is engaged and planning their wedding.

Chaplain Claudia Meyer's reply:

Alisha - Thanks so much for your kind words!! I knew from the first time we met that you & Andrew were a cool couple and I was just as excited to work with you as you were with me! So glad everything came together to give you the perfect ceremony for your big day!
  • Kerry

Kerry Conlan · Married on 10/11/2018

The Perfect Choice for the Best Day of Your Life!

We feel absolutely blessed to have found Claudia. From the moment I spoke to her on the phone, I knew that we found the perfect person to marry us! Claudia knows exactly what to do. She is very organized, notably responsive, cheerfully professional, wholeheartedly kindhearted, and exceptionally gifted. One thing that really stood out to us was the time that Claudia put in to really get to know us. She creatively inputted a bit of our relationship history into our beautiful and sentimental ceremony. For example, it absolutely poured on our wedding day, but Claudia didn't see the rain; she saw a meaningful story. She told a tale of how it is impossible to untie a knot that is soaked in water. This was so appropriate not only due to the rain, but because we got married lakeside. Everything Claudia said or did stood out to make our special day one that we will treasure forever. Our guests spoke of how Chaplain Claudia Meyer made our ceremony momentous. We are forever grateful for her calm demeanor and warm sincerity. Trust me, Claudia is the only person you want to officiate the most important day of your life!

Sent on 10/30/2018
    Chaplain Claudia Meyer 8

Chaplain Claudia Meyer's reply:

Kerry - Thank you so much for your heartfelt comments on my work. Your wedding was intimate and one-of-a-kind, and it was my honor to oversee the details and create a ceremony that celebrated your story! All the best to you and Mike!

Beth Matzkin · Married on 10/06/2018

Amazing to work with

Claudia was more than we could ever hope for. She was attentive and understood our needs. We was able to take two different cultures and blend their traditions seamlessly into one beautiful ceremony. She was always well prepared and had plenty of availability to meet. We had many compliments on our wedding ceremony and none of that would have been possible without Claudia.

Sent on 10/30/2018

Chaplain Claudia Meyer's reply:

Beth - I'm so glad you were pleased with the ceremony. When I met you and Michael, I knew your cultures, traditions and family were so important and needed to be celebrated, but not in a way that would overshadow your relationship. Thanks for giving me a joyful challenge!

Cindy · Married on 09/29/2018

Claudia was wonderful...we thought so and so did all of our guests! We met with Claudia several times and she gave us guidance, got to know us and offered up great suggestions to make our ceremony reflect "us". It was just the perfect wedding ceremony...personal, serious, humorous, traditional with lots of "us" throughout. The ceremony was the JOY of day and that was due in large part to Chaplain Claudia. Can't thank her enough for her energy, enthusiasm and her ability to keep everyone so calm, comfortable and smiling.

Chaplain Claudia Meyer's reply:

Cindy - It was a genuine pleasure getting to know you and Pat, and I'm so glad you were comfortable with making the ceremony both funny and romantic - because that's what you two are!! All the best!

Jackie · Married on 09/22/2018

Claudia was absolutely amazing! As an anxious person, I knew I needed some handholding through this process and she did just that. It is very obvious when working with Claudia that she has many years of experience. Claudia is so organized and great with communication. She would call or email and perfectly lay out any information we needed to know. When I got the first draft of our wedding ceremony script, I instantly starting crying because she just knew exactly what we wanting. We did have some slight tweaks we wanting to make (just for our own preference, nothing that Claudia did wrong) and she was so open to any changes and was ready with suggestions. At the rehearsal, Claudia took charge and made sure that everyone was lined up correctly and standing where they needed to stand along with guiding us through how the ceremony was going to go. This made for a very efficient rehearsal along with just an incredible wedding day ceremony. We will never forget our wedding day and that is with the help of Claudia.

Chaplain Claudia Meyer's reply:

Jackie - Wow! What an epic celebration your wedding turned out to be! Thanks for your review... it was so great working with you to create a ceremony that reflected you both... including the surprise arrival of Tyson (your dog!) with the rings during the ceremony! So glad I was able to contribute to making it such a great day!

Laura Lyden · Married on 09/08/2018

Chap Claudia to the rescue

Claudia performed a beautiful ceremony for us on edge of Lake George at the Sagamore ! She offered many suggestions, asked many questions and delivered a very personal ceremony. Our guests commented on how lovely it was and that it felt like she really knew us. We were a bit casual on the schedule for the rehearsal day of and the ceremony, even though we had a lot of moving parts, and Claudia really helped to manage everyone. She was a huge asset and we could not have had the beautiful day we did without her. Thankful and grateful for her involvement.

Chaplain Claudia Meyer 9
  • Sarah

Sarah · Married on 08/11/2018

We could not have had anyone better than Claudia for our wedding ceremony. When we first met it was over a Skype call but we knew right away we made the right choice. Claudia has such a wonderful energy and is so easy to communicate with. The way she understood my husband and I and what we were looking for in our ceremony made planning easy and stress free. She even made suggestions we would have never even thought of that we ended up using in the ceremony. The rehearsal went so smoothly and she was able to instruct everyone in an informative yet easy going manner. Even when rain changed things on our wedding day, she was quick to adapt and keep the ceremony flowing smoothly. We are truly grateful to have worked with someone who was able to understand so much about us and our love for each other. Family and friends can't say enough about how personal and beautiful our ceremony was. Thank you Claudia!

Chaplain Claudia Meyer's reply:

Sarah - Your words are exactly why I love doing this work!! So glad I was able to make things less stressful and help things flow smoothly... even when the rain fell! Your & Greg's love is amazing, and it was my privilege to come along and celebrate it!

Erin · Married on 08/04/2018

Claudia was a pleasure to work with and we cannot recommend her enough! Claudia is passionate about her work and took the time to truly understand my husband and I. She asked thought provoking questions during our first meeting that made their way into a beautify crafted ceremony script! We used her wedding vow guide as a tool to create personalized vows, held a beautiful rose ceremony for our mothers and enjoyed her poem and blessing selections throughout. Claudia guided us throughout the entire process and we felt confident with her by our side. Thank you for helping make our wedding day a dream come true!

Chaplain Claudia Meyer's reply:

Awwww, Erin... you're making me blush! Your & Ricky's story and ideas about the ceremony were so fun to work with! Thanks for allowing me the chance to tell your story & celebrate your love!

Caitlin · Married on 07/27/2018

Claudia was amazing, from the moment we first spoke until after our ceremony was done, and through every little detail in between!!! She goes above and beyond! We had a maid of honor dress disaster the day of rehearsal dinner. My MOHs dress got lost in the mail and we were going to buy a new one last minute, we called Claudia to push back our rehearsal time. She with out hesitation agreed and said no problem at all! She made our special day just as I was dreamed it would be!!! So many thanks to her! ❤️

Sent on 08/02/2018

Chaplain Claudia Meyer's reply:

Thanks, Caitlin! Your & Micheil's wedding was really something special! Thanks for choosing to work with me and celebrate in such a meaningful way! All the best to you both! Claudia

Kristen · Married on 07/07/2018

Wonderful Officiant and Person!

I cannot recommend Claudia Meyer enough! What initially drew us to her was her very reasonable price point, and we were immediately confident with choosing her after our first phone conference. We wanted a completely non-religious ceremony and had several members of the LGBTQ+ community in our bridal party and in attendance as guests. Not once did we feel any pressure to include religious script nor that she would be in any way uncomfortable with any person that would be at our wedding. Claudia was professional, warm, and friendly with every single person she interacted with.

Claudia was extremely organized and flexible. She also has an incredible personality - she’s the kind of person that immediately puts you at ease and gains your trust. This feeling is a welcome one during the wedding planning process. Throughout the process, Claudia provided helpful resources and was available for any questions we had. During the rehearsal, Claudia got to know our parents and bridal party by name and did a wonderful job taking charge, making sure everyone knew exactly what to expect.

During the preparations and planning of the ceremony, she was welcoming of edits and adjustments we made to the ceremony script, which resulted in us having a ceremony that truly felt like “us.” Many guests complimented how personal the ceremony felt and how great of a speaker Claudia was. Many said it was the best wedding ceremony they had ever been to and I’ve already been asked for her name by several people!

Deb · Married on 05/19/2018

Claudia was perfect! So glad we found her. She is outgoing, well spoken, at ease, and professional.

Sent on 05/25/2018

Chaplain Claudia Meyer's reply:

Deb - Your love and commitment were so beautiful, even a torrential rainstorm couldn't dampen the mood! Thanks for trusting me to be a part of your big day!

Michelle · Married on 05/18/2018

Claudia is amazing! From the first time we spoke on the phone, she was so helpful and open to what we were looking for. We also changed location last minute and she was great with it! She was always there for questions and support. Made the day smooth and perfect. Highly recommend Claudia!

Sent on 06/03/2018
    Chaplain Claudia Meyer 10
    Chaplain Claudia Meyer 11
    Chaplain Claudia Meyer 12

Chaplain Claudia Meyer's reply:

Hi Michelle. Thank you for your kind words! Your "simple elopement" was simply beautiful! I was honored to be a part of your special day, and so glad you chose 'Simply Unforgettable Elopements' to marry & photograph you!!

Danielle · Married on 04/26/2018

Claudia was awesome from the very first time we met her! She responded to my inquiry immediately and was incredibly accommodating! We were planning our wedding in the Capital Region, but we live an hour and a half away. Claudia set up our first meeting at a location halfway between both towns, and was flexible in scheduling our second meeting for a time when we were already in the area meeting with our venue. At our first meeting, we felt comfortable with her right away. She took a genuine interest in our story and in our expectations for our ceremony. Claudia did not just hand us vows that we would be using, but instead helped us incorporate our own unique touches into the ceremony. The result was a breathtaking ceremony that fit our relationship perfectly. We selected vows that perfectly described our relationship, but did not realize how emotional they would be to say in front of all of all friends and family until it was time to recite them. I was fighting back tears throughout the vows! Luckily, Claudia noticed this and injected some light humor into the ceremony. She adapted easily to all the changes that occurred that day (rain moving the ceremony, dropping the rings during the ring exchange), and had such a positive attitude that was downright contagious! All of the guests commented on how beautiful the ceremony was, and how friendly Claudia was! We never would have thought that someone we found online and had never met before would end up being more than just a “vendor” contributing toward our big day, but Claudia made such an impact on both of us that we felt like close friends by the end of the process. We are truly hoping to have another occasion to meet up with her in the future, and are beyond happy that we had the opportunity to work with her for such a special day.

Sent on 05/07/2018

Chaplain Claudia Meyer's reply:

Wow. Just Wow. Thank you, Danielle, for your wonderful words! I knew that you and Anthony were looking for something "out of the ordinary" for your wedding, and I'm so glad our paths crossed and we were able to work together to make your dreams come true! I wish you both all the best!

Katie · Married on 04/21/2018

We hired Claudia for our wedding on 4/21/2018, and I’m so glad we did! Several of our guests commented that she was the perfect balance of seriousness and humor, and we absolutely agree. She was very easy to work with and was super organized helping us talk through ideas. Our ceremony was so special to us, and we’re so grateful to her for all the work she put in making it absolutely perfect!

Sent on 05/05/2018

Chaplain Claudia Meyer's reply:

Hi Katie. Thanks for taking the time to write such a lovely review! Knowing that John is a writer, I wanted to make your ceremony extra special... I'm so happy to hear that you (and your guests) were pleased with how it all turned out! All the best!

Katelyn · Married on 12/15/2017

Claudia did a wonderful job with our wedding, she wrote a beautiful unity candle ceremony! She is one of the kindest spirits I have ever met and you can tell joining people together in marriage is her passion in life

Sent on 01/06/2018
    Chaplain Claudia Meyer 13
    Chaplain Claudia Meyer 14
    Chaplain Claudia Meyer 15

Chaplain Claudia Meyer's reply:

Thank you so much, Katelyn!! Your winter wedding ceremony was really special, and I was honored to be a part of your big day! Hooray! You did it!

Nicole · Married on 11/11/2017

Chaplain Claudia was very interested in creating an experience that was both unique and comfortable.

Sent on 05/13/2018

Chaplain Claudia Meyer's reply:

Nicole - Thanks for your nice words. Your & Calvin's wedding was a fabulous tribute to his service in the Marines and to your love and relationship! I has a great time being a part of legalizing your union. Congrats again!

Jenn · Married on 10/20/2017

Claudia was very professional and organized. She guided us through our specific vision for our ceremony, and we were very specific and picky. We highly recommend Claudia

Sent on 11/30/2017

Chaplain Claudia Meyer's reply:

Hi Jenn.... You were not picky.... just selective and knew exactly what you wanted! I'm so glad that your "epic" ceremony turned out to be all that you hoped it would be! You two deserve all the happiness the universe can give! Congrats again!
  • Desiree

Desiree · Married on 10/07/2017

While looking for a non-denominational chaplain for our wedding we came across Claudia. She had excellent reviews and when we first met with her it was very evident why. Claudia truly loves what she does and enjoys creating the perfect ceremony. She offered us many different ideas, options, and things we could do with our ceremony that we never even thought of doing. She customized the most amazing, heartfelt, and personalized ceremony we could have ever dreamt of. Many of our guests said that it was the most beautiful ceremony they have ever witnessed. It is very evident that Claudia puts in a large amount of time to make the ceremony script perfect. She was very helpful with the rehearsal dinner. She could sense that I was very nervous about the weather on the wedding day and offered her grandmother's rosary. She uses her grandmother's rosary to help keep the rain away for the ceremony if there is ever a chance of rain. She told me to hang it from a branch on a tree outside and that it has never failed her. We had a few showers that morning while getting ready and right before the ceremony the skies cleared and we had a beautiful, sunny ceremony- how AMAZING! Claudia went above and beyond any expectations we had. Her presence is very calming and she ensures that you are not stressed and are able to be in the moment and enjoy the whole process. Claudia is an amazing person inside and out and we are honored to have her has our Chaplain for our wedding. We cant even begin to thank her enough for everything!!! Thank you so much from the bottom of our hearts for an unforgettable ceremony!

Sent on 10/22/2017
    Chaplain Claudia Meyer 16

Chaplain Claudia Meyer's reply:

Desiree - Thank you for your kind words! Yes, your wedding was an amazing celebration of your love... thanks for allowing me to be a part of your special day!! The butterfly flitting around during your sunny ceremony is a memory that I will cherish forever! All the best to you both! Claudia

Teri · Married on 09/23/2017

My first encounter with Claudia was at a funeral. I arrived late and only heard her for the last 5 minutes. I was amazed. I found I needed her services shortly after that for my mothers funeral. Again, she was amazing. I knew that following November when I got engaged, she was the one to perform the service. She is funny, caring, professional and most importantly she listens. She does everything she can to make your ceremony exactly what you want!

Sent on 11/29/2017

Chaplain Claudia Meyer's reply:

Wow, Teri.... I had forgotten the details about how you met me for the very first time... I'd say the universe had a hand in bringing us together, wouldn't you? Your wedding was filled with so much fun and joy... I'm thrilled that I got the chance to be a part of it!! Thanks for sharing...

Jillian · Married on 09/17/2017

If you’re looking for a wedding officiant than look no further, she’s here! From the moment my husband and I met Claudia we knew she was what I had been tirelessly looking for. Our venue did not have a wedding coordinator or someone to assist with ceremony specifics which was not a problem for her. Although she had never performed a ceremony at our venue before she took the time to familiarize herself with it and took initiative when necessary. Claudia put together an incredible ceremony with a mix of traditional and non traditional pieces that really expressed who we are as a couple and created a feeling of warmth and love during our ceremony. In my opinion, she went above and beyond and we cannot thank her enough. Book her and you won’t be disappointed!
    Jillian & Daniel

Sent on 10/12/2017

Chaplain Claudia Meyer's reply:

Thanks for reviewing me, Jillian! I really enjoyed working with you and Daniel, and am happy to say that I'm booked to work again at your venue several times this year! All the best to you both!

James · Married on 09/02/2017

Claudia was fantastic! She was incredibly easy to work with, matched the vibe that we were going for, and delivered an amazing, heartfelt and sincere ceremony. We received compliments from guests as well. We were lucky to have her!

Sent on 09/19/2017

Chaplain Claudia Meyer's reply:

Thanks for your review, James! Your wedding to Hillary was quintessentially "classy yet relaxed," and I'm so glad we met and connected so I could be a part of your big day!
  • I

Imbi · Married on 08/26/2017

It was a pleasure working on our wedding ceremony with Claudia. My husband and I immediately felt connected to her after we first met! We knew some of the elements we wanted to include, Claudia talked us through other ideas and elements, explaining what they were but never pushing up to include anything in particular. After our ceremony, many of our family and friends commented on how beautiful and personal it was, and how sincere and warm Claudia was. Thank you Claudia, for helping us create the type of ceremony we wanted! We would recommend Claudia as a wedding officiant to other couples in a heartbeat!

Sent on 09/09/2017

Chaplain Claudia Meyer's reply:

Imbi, Thank you so much for taking the time to review my work! I'm so glad the ceremony was exactly as you wanted it. Your love story was just so beautiful, and I enjoyed getting to know you and celebrating your love!

Lisa · Married on 08/26/2017

Claudia was a great officiant! She was very sweet and professional and made our day perfect!

Sent on 09/28/2017

Chaplain Claudia Meyer's reply:

Thanks, Lisa! Your & Roxy's close friends-and-family-only wedding was so very special... and reminded me why I love intimate celebrations like yours! Congrats again!

Kelsey · Married on 08/12/2017

We are so happy we found Claudia! We spoke to numerous officiants and no one seemed special enough to be a part of our wedding day. But her warm and loving spirit is perfect for celebrating love. She allowed us to customize
    our ceremony and gave us guidance along the way. Our ceremony felt very special as a result. We got so many compliments from our guests- some said it was the best ceremony they've ever been to!

Claudia is easy-going and very professional. It was a joy to have her on our team. There was threat of rain and on the eve of our wedding and Claudia loaned me her Grandmother's rosary beads to hang out my window (an old tradition to stave off wedding-day rain). The rosary beads worked because the rain held off just in time for our reception inside! We highly recommend Claudia:)

Sent on 09/18/2017

Chaplain Claudia Meyer's reply:

Kelsey - Thanks for the kind review, and I, too, am so happy the rain held off and allowed your celebration to be outside in nature as you envisioned!! You & Logan have the BEST families, and I really enjoyed being a part of both your planning process and your actual wedding!

Sara · Married on 07/22/2017

Claudia was absolutely amazing. From the first meeting we had with her she made sure that my husband and I were comfortable and that we got everything we wanted.My husband and I knew we wanted a unique ceremony that combined our faiths in an interfaith ceremony and she did a wonderful job. She wrote our wedding ceremony and it was unique and was tailored to us. Everyone commented how wonderful our ceremony was. Claudia also provides you a copy of the ceremony so you always have it as a keepsake. She is highly recommended and is so passionate about all the ceremonies she puts together.

Sent on 08/08/2017

Chaplain Claudia Meyer's reply:

Sara, Thanks for your review... and for allowing me to celebrate your unique story! I has a lot of fun working with you and your fiance (now husband!). All the best to you both!