Chaplain Claudia Meyer Reviews

69 Reviews for Chaplain Claudia Meyer

• Ren

Ren Haight · Getting married on 12/08/2020

wonderful!

Claudia really made our wedding day special, she responded and replied quickly to messages and request and even gave us the idea where to do conduct our elopement ceremony. I highly recommend Chaplain Claduia Meyer!

Sent on 08/18/2020

Chaplain Claudia Meyer's reply:

Ren - Your elopement in downtown Albany was such a pleasure to be a part of! I'm glad you were pleased with having me officiate! All the best to you both!

• Meghan

Meghan Felice · Married on 09/06/2020

Saved our wedding!

When our original officiant stopped responding to our texts and emails less than 2 weeks prior to our ceremony, we gave Claudia a call. She responded almost immediately and with a weeks notice she was there for us on our wedding day! Granted our wedding was much smaller (definitely not what we originally planned due to covid), she made it very special for us! She was flexible with us when she arrived and the wedding party wasn't even dressed! She fit into our family and party very well on our wedding day. We could not have been happier with her service. :)

Sent on 09/10/2020
  • Rebecca

Rebecca Dinkel · Married on 08/12/2020

Magical COVID Wedding - Not an Oxymoron

Claudia is absolutely the officiant you should hire for your wedding. We were a COVID wedding and without her help and expertise we wouldn't have managed the ever changing tides of our wedding. We eventually had a socially distanced, outdoor, eight person wedding that we streamed. Everyone commented on how beautiful and moving the ceremony was and asked how we found our officiant. Just Wedding Wire and good luck, but if I could go back in time I'd make the same choice. What is great about Claudia is she will work with you as a couple and customize your ceremony to your needs. We were looking for a secular wedding, but didn't want a courthouse wedding that felt just like signing paperwork. We had no idea how to accomplish this, especially during COVID. She took the time to meet with us and get to know us as a couple and had a very helpful guide on how to write your own vows. The ceremony was so beautiful - we are going to frame a copy of it. Her delivery and charisma really brought a lot of passion and magic to the ceremony, to what could have been a sterile semi-virtual wedding. Despite everything that happened with COVID, we truly felt we got our wedding and was far more than we expected. Claudia has 'magic' and despite how traditional or untraditional your wedding is, it will feel like your own, and be incredibly unique and meaningful.

Sent on 09/07/2020
  • Elena

Elena Neumann · Married on 08/01/2020

Amazing officiant!

Claudia is the best of the best. She was beyond responsive during the planning process and put in above and beyond effort to learn all about us in order to make our ceremony as personal as possible. She is fantastic! Highly recommend!

Sent on 08/06/2020

Chaplain Claudia Meyer's reply:

Elena - Thanks for your kind words! I loved everything about your beer-themed wedding! And we get to do it AGAIN next year!! Wohoo!

Trinity · Married on 06/27/2020

Amazing wedding day

Claudia was great from start to finish. She not only was our officiant but she gave us other referrals and ideas for our day.

Sent on 07/02/2020

Chaplain Claudia Meyer's reply:

Thank you, Trinity! Your private wedding at home with your children and those closest to you was just beautiful! I was so happy to be a part of your celebration!

Derrell Waylon · Married on 05/15/2020

Chaplain Claudia

Chaplain Claudia was great to work with. Our elopement wedding was an awesome experience thanks to her. She is kind, caring professional and flexible - we were able to combine “traditional” wedding vows with “modern” vows.

Sent on 05/26/2020

Chaplain Claudia Meyer's reply:

Thanks so much, Derrell! Your simple but beautiful elopement was a dream - to work on and to witness! And remember, you're off to a great start! All the best!

Kenneth Hulbert · Married on 04/30/2020

Amazing an flexible

Right now in NY with everything being shut down because of this covid/flu issue we had to cancel the main wedding we had planned later on this year but contacted Chaplain Meyer an she was more then happy an willing to just come to our house an do a ceremony for us an got everything handled for us

Sent on 05/05/2020

Chaplain Claudia Meyer's reply:

Kenneth - Thanks for taking the time to write a review of my work. I'm so glad that I was able to help you out and get you married! Because #loveisnotcanceled!

Patricia Reeder · Married on 12/19/2019

Wonderful officiant!

We’re so glad we had Chaplain Claudia as the officiant for our elopement! We decided to get married — by ourselves — on a very short timescale the week before Christmas 2019. We had *no* idea what we were doing, but our photographer (Nicole Nero) recommended Claudia, and we’re so lucky she did. Claudia put us at ease from our very first Skype chat. She worked with us to craft a personalized and heartfelt ceremony that was a wonderful, authentic celebration of our relationship.  And she made the *entire* process stress-free…she took the time to get to know us, really listened to our ideas, and then proposed some beautiful, customized ceremony options for us. We didn’t get to meet Claudia in-person until the day of our wedding, since we were coming in from out-of-town. There was a snowstorm the night before, and it was -17F the morning of.  But Claudia came prepared with snow gear, just in case, and wasn’t phased by the inclement conditions! Because we included handfasting as part of our ceremony, she set aside some time before the wedding to help us practice with our cords so that the ceremony would feel natural. Everything about our ceremony was perfect, thanks to having Claudia at the helm!

Sent on 08/23/2020

Chaplain Claudia Meyer's reply:

Patricia - Wow! Thank you for your lovely review of my work! Your wedding to Davis defied the cold weather by being one of the warmest and most loving elopements I've experienced in a long time!! It was an honor to be a part of such a wonderful event! I wish you both all the best!

• Amanda

Amanda Herrera · Married on 10/26/2019

Personal touch

Claudia was amazing from start to finish. Very kind, professional and attentive. She was able to convey our love story in the most beautiful words only after our first phone chat. Delivered an emotional yet lighthearted and beautifully written ceremony to fit our style. She was able to incorporate our English/American heritages and traditions to blend well together. Claudia worked well with our other vendors to help make our vision come to life. She truly had the most important role of the day. We got so many compliments from our guests of how great she was and preformed a beautiful and touching ceremony. Thank you Chaplain Claudia Meyer!!!

Sent on 03/08/2020

Chaplain Claudia Meyer's reply:

Amanda - Thank you SO much for your review of my work. You & Matthew struck me from the beginning as a couple with much love and a great story to tell. I'm glad I was able to celebrate your love on your special day with your wonderful families present!!

Nicole Wambach · Married on 10/25/2019

Claudia is amazing!

Claudia is a consummate professional. She is prepared for everything down to the last detail. Not one stone was left unturned nor was any of her process shrugged off. She is detail oriented and that is a huge plus. We felt upon first meeting her a sigh of relief as she not only put us first but also got to know us and really understand us. This attention to not only detail but personalities is what makes her uncommon. Her ceremony was written with such intention that many in our audience felt she had known us for years when in fact we had only known her briefly. Claudia is a coordinator too, and her ability to take the pressure off of us and allow us to focus on each other and the day made the difference. She is most of all patient. Claudia took the time with us both in planning and on our day to make sure we were not only set with everything but all the details and our headspaces. Claudia brings a adaptable personality to her roll which we found truly refreshing and pleasant. She is both a voice and guide while also being a silent observer. She even set my husband at ease by having a beer with him shortly before our ceremony! You can’t go wrong with Claudia: attention to detail, professionalism, courtesy, and most important of all personable.

Sent on 11/06/2019

Chaplain Claudia Meyer's reply:

Thanks so much for your review, Nicole! I think you know I adored our Halloween-themed wedding and how invested you and Nick were in making it a fun celebration! I'm glad that you were happy with my work. But don't let it get out that I had a beer with your husband pre-ceremony... I don't do that with everyone!! ; )

Allison · Married on 10/19/2019

Couldn't have been better!

First I have to say we were constantly given compliments about how awesome Claudia was for our ceremony. You can really tell she loves doing what she does and that just makes for an amazingly beautiful ceremony. She really wants you to have the wedding of your dreams. And she makes it happen. Before the ceremony she was checking up on us to make sure we were doing good and if we needed anything. Not only is Claudia a fantastic officiant, but a truly amazing friend.

Sent on 11/09/2019

Chaplain Claudia Meyer's reply:

Allison, thanks for taking the time to review my work. I'm so glad you loved your ceremony! I took it as a personal challenge to put as much of my heart & soul into your ceremony as you put into your wedding planning & decor! Together we made a great team! Thanks again for trusting me!

Ashley Brackett · Married on 09/21/2019

Exceeded all of our expectations

Working with Chaplain Claudia was one of the best decisions we made for our wedding. We have talked to a few other officiants before Claudia and they just did not feel right. When we met Claudia we knew we found the perfect match for us. Claudia really knew what she was doing and was a huge help when we had no idea what we were doing. She is very easy to work with and tailors everything to be exactly how you want. She definitely has a lot of experience and is great at what she does, and it is clear she loves doing it. She gave us deadlines when we needed to have things to her which was very helpful with staying on track when things got crazy with planning other things. She really walked us through the whole process so we knew what was going on the day of the wedding. Her price is very fair also. After our wedding we got so many compliments on how great she was. We will definitely recommend her to anyone looking for an officiant.

Sent on 10/14/2019

Chaplain Claudia Meyer's reply:

Oh, Ashley.... thanks so much for your kind words! I really do enjoy guiding couples through a process that is completely new to them... and I'm glad my service made your day smooth and successful! All the best to you and Greg!!
  • Danielle

Danielle · Married on 09/20/2019

Super easy, Very personalized, most of all UNIQUE!

I would HIGHLY recommend Claudia! When we first met I had so much resting on my shoulders and the biggest weight was choosing the best Officiant. My husband and I were BLOWN AWAY with her expertise, service and dedication to us! She's super flexible with meeting places and times, super detail oriented and even offers advice! Our ceremony script took hard work and time to put together and she made sure it was unique but most importantly, shed light on how our journey truly began and how it will continue to grow. Something like this that was so complex to me, she made very easy and that weight was lifted! Super thankful for Claudia and her dedication to making this a breeze for us!

Sent on 10/02/2019

Chaplain Claudia Meyer's reply:

Danielle - Working with you and Nick to create a "lightly religious" but personal ceremony was a delight! Thanks for your review... I'm so glad I was able to lift that weight off your shoulders! All the best to you both!
  • Leah

Leah Swett · Married on 09/07/2019

Chaplain Claudia is the best!!

We were absolutely thrilled with Chaplain Claudia, we couldn't have asked for a more perfect person to officiate our wedding. She was eager to meet with us beforehand and discuss our vision for the day, and she was reassuring and warm throughout that meeting as she could probably tell we were feeling a little overwhelmed. On the day of the ceremony she helped calm us and gently remind us of timing while offering to help in any way she could so that things went smooth. And they truly did go perfectly. She has a gentle yet commanding presence and nearly everyone commented afterwards what a great job she did. We feel so grateful that we found her. And did we mention she gives THE BEST hugs?! We cant recommend her enough. Thank you for everything Chaplain Claudia!

Sent on 09/09/2019

Chaplain Claudia Meyer's reply:

Awwww, Leah... you're making me blush! I'm so very pleased that our paths crossed and I had the privilege of conducting your ceremony! It was truly a special event, and all the planning and work you put into it showed! Congratulations again!

• Kayla

Kayla Boomhower · Married on 07/24/2019

Intimate, Stress-free!

There are not enough good things to say about Claudia! From the moment we had our first conversation until even after the ceremony she has been incredible! Throughout our experience we could really tell how much she loves doing this and that made us feel 100% secure that we made the right choice in choosing her. Once our vows were written she took the time to read them over before the big day and that was a huge added bonus. Everything that she said during the ceremony fit my wife and I to perfection. We received so much positive feedback from our family about choosing Claudia. I would recommend Claudia to anyone and everyone!

Sent on 07/30/2019

Chaplain Claudia Meyer's reply:

Thanks so much,Kayla! Your intimate and meaningful wedding was a real joy, and I'm so happy I got to be a part of it. I'm glad to hear that I helped keep it stress-free and so positive. Wishing you all the best!

Monica Grimes · Married on 07/14/2019

Grimes Wedding

Claudia was a delight to work with , starting with our first meeting she came well-prepared providing ideas and suggestions for our ceremony and was flexible to ours. She has a bright and friendly personality and after meeting with a few other chaplains we knew she was the right fit. We received several emails leading up to our special day and she always responded to our questions within 24 hours communication was seamless . She is extremely professional . We would highly recommend her services to all. Claudia helped to make our wedding day even more special and we will never forget it!

Sent on 07/21/2019

Chaplain Claudia Meyer's reply:

Monica - I also knew from the first time we met that you & Andy had something very special and that your intimate wedding was going to be amazing! I'm so happy you were able to incorporate some of my suggestions, and everything came together beautifully! Congrats again!

Kasey Gruendle · Married on 07/13/2019

Wedding July 13

Cladiua was very easy & pleasant to work with! She was very attentive and responded quickly.

Sent on 07/17/2019

Chaplain Claudia Meyer's reply:

Kasey - Thanks for your kind words. Your small family wedding was a lovely event! Thank for trusting me to be a part of your big day!
  • Rocco

Rocco Mancusi · Married on 07/11/2019

Great Experience for us both

wedding was held in a cottage in Lake George NY, she was on time and performed a great ceremony for us in front of my family

Sent on 07/22/2019

Chaplain Claudia Meyer's reply:

Rocco - It was a pleasure getting to know you and helping to make your wedding personal and meaningful. All the best to you!
  • Alyssa

Alyssa Gilhooly · Married on 05/18/2019

Chaplain Claudia Meyer... the best!!!

Claudia was actually the first vendor we hired. We knew as soon as we spoke with her over Skype that we wanted her to marry us. We were looking for someone to make our ceremony special, personal and memorable, and Claudia did all of that and more. She is professional, passionate and so clearly loves every part of what she does. Our ceremony was so perfect - our guests all told us it was beautiful!!! Thank you Claudia!!!!

Sent on 05/28/2019

Chaplain Claudia Meyer's reply:

Hi Alyssa. You and Jeff have an extraordinary love, and I had as much fun as you did celebrating it and helping you to tie the knot! I'm glad you were so pleased. All the best to you both!
  • Peiyang

Peiyang Ding · Married on 05/05/2019

very good!

She listens to all of our requests and help us to achieve them :) Really appreciate it!

Sent on 05/12/2019

Chaplain Claudia Meyer's reply:

Thanks for your kind words, Peiyang. It was a real pleasure marrying you and Lissi! All the best to you both!
  • Victoria

Victoria · Married on 05/04/2019

She's the best!

If you want a ceremony that is thoughtful and personal and beautifully delivered then you want Chaplain Claudia as your officiant! We knew from the start that Claudia was the right fit for us, and we couldn't have been happier with our choice. Claudia really collaborated with us to make our ceremony special and unique, and our guests loved how personal and fun it was. She is a true professional and it's clear that she really cares about her couples.

Sent on 05/14/2019

Chaplain Claudia Meyer's reply:

Thanks so much, Tori! It was clear from the beginning that you and Justin were a couple that I would love working with... I'm so glad we worked together to create such a personal ceremony to celebrate you two! Congrats again!
  • Alisha

Alisha · Married on 10/14/2018

3rd time's a charm!

I can't say enough about Claudia! She was the 3rd officiant we had met but the minute my (now) husband walked out of the Panera after first meeting her, we were like omg...we just found the person whose going to marry us. She's personable, supportive, enthusiastic, a good listener...everything you want in your officiant! She's open to new ideas and we were able to make our ceremony truly our own. Guests are still raving about our ceremony. It was the perfect mix of traditional and contemporary, which is exactly what we were striving for. I would highly recommend her to anyone who is engaged and planning their wedding.

Sent on 10/24/2018

Chaplain Claudia Meyer's reply:

Alisha - Thanks so much for your kind words!! I knew from the first time we met that you & Andrew were a cool couple and I was just as excited to work with you as you were with me! So glad everything came together to give you the perfect ceremony for your big day!
  • Kerry

Kerry Conlan · Married on 10/11/2018

The Perfect Choice for the Best Day of Your Life!

We feel absolutely blessed to have found Claudia. From the moment I spoke to her on the phone, I knew that we found the perfect person to marry us! Claudia knows exactly what to do. She is very organized, notably responsive, cheerfully professional, wholeheartedly kindhearted, and exceptionally gifted. One thing that really stood out to us was the time that Claudia put in to really get to know us. She creatively inputted a bit of our relationship history into our beautiful and sentimental ceremony. For example, it absolutely poured on our wedding day, but Claudia didn't see the rain; she saw a meaningful story. She told a tale of how it is impossible to untie a knot that is soaked in water. This was so appropriate not only due to the rain, but because we got married lakeside. Everything Claudia said or did stood out to make our special day one that we will treasure forever. Our guests spoke of how Chaplain Claudia Meyer made our ceremony momentous. We are forever grateful for her calm demeanor and warm sincerity. Trust me, Claudia is the only person you want to officiate the most important day of your life!

Sent on 10/30/2018

Chaplain Claudia Meyer's reply:

Kerry - Thank you so much for your heartfelt comments on my work. Your wedding was intimate and one-of-a-kind, and it was my honor to oversee the details and create a ceremony that celebrated your story! All the best to you and Mike!

Beth Matzkin · Married on 10/06/2018

Amazing to work with

Claudia was more than we could ever hope for. She was attentive and understood our needs. We was able to take two different cultures and blend their traditions seamlessly into one beautiful ceremony. She was always well prepared and had plenty of availability to meet. We had many compliments on our wedding ceremony and none of that would have been possible without Claudia.

Sent on 10/30/2018

Chaplain Claudia Meyer's reply:

Beth - I'm so glad you were pleased with the ceremony. When I met you and Michael, I knew your cultures, traditions and family were so important and needed to be celebrated, but not in a way that would overshadow your relationship. Thanks for giving me a joyful challenge!

Cindy · Married on 09/29/2018

Claudia was wonderful...we thought so and so did all of our guests! We met with Claudia several times and she gave us guidance, got to know us and offered up great suggestions to make our ceremony reflect "us". It was just the perfect wedding ceremony...personal, serious, humorous, traditional with lots of "us" throughout. The ceremony was the JOY of day and that was due in large part to Chaplain Claudia. Can't thank her enough for her energy, enthusiasm and her ability to keep everyone so calm, comfortable and smiling.

Sent on 10/10/2018

Chaplain Claudia Meyer's reply:

Cindy - It was a genuine pleasure getting to know you and Pat, and I'm so glad you were comfortable with making the ceremony both funny and romantic - because that's what you two are!! All the best!