Chapin Family Vineyards Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2019 Winner

• Michelle
    Michelle Married on 09/14/2019

Amazing venue

We had the best time. Wish we could have had venue longer than 5 hours but that is all they offer. Affordable and beautiful venue

Chapin Family Vineyards's reply:

Thanks Michelle, it was our pleasure to host your wedding.
    You were a beautiful and easy bride to work with.
    Super fun wedding and beautiful decor too.
    Best wishes always, Chapin Family Vineyards
    Laura G. Married on 06/15/2019

The Most Amazing Day of our Lives!

If anyone is searching for an amazing and romantic destination wedding, then look no further than Chapin Family Vineyards in Temecula California. Chapin Family Vineyards provided my wife and I the most amazing day of our lives! Not only is the vineyard beautiful with their renowned wine and gorgeous setting, but the exceptional customer service of staff exceeded our expectations. Our wedding coordinator Laura Reyes was courteous and professional while being on point with every aspect of our special day. Our family and friends have been raving about the location, wine and outstanding attention to detail of Laura and Chapin Family Vineyards. Thank you Chapin Family Vineyards and Laura Reyes for making our dream wedding a reality!

Chapin Family Vineyards's reply:

Hello Laura and Ralph, it was my great pleasure to a part of your special day. You had a beautiful wedding with a lot of nice and fun people. Wishing you many years of hapiness. Warm Regards, Laura
  • Christine
    Christine Married on 05/25/2019

Amazing venue and coordinator

This venue was perfect. It accommodated my 80 guests perfectly. I could not have asked for a better coordinator. She took care of my vendors, and ran my wedding and rehearsal dinner better than I expected. We could not have done it without her. I would give her and the venue more stars if I could.

Chapin Family Vineyards's reply:

Thank you Christine and Vincent, you are an amazing couple.
    It was my great pleasure to be part of your special day. You had a beautiful and fun wedding. I look forward to meeting your baby.
    Congratulations Again, Laura
  • F
    Flavia Married on 06/16/2018
    We love Chapin for its beautiful venue, delicious wine and amazing staff. Our wedding was exactly what we had hoped. We decided to have a different/less formal approach to our wedding and Laura was happily willing to make my vision a reality. Lots of love and plenty of good wine.
    Laura and Tammy went out of their way to make sure everything worked out perfectly. Laura is very experienced when it comes to wedding coordination and brings everything together with great attitude and professionalism.
    We have been members of Chapin Family Vineyards for a long time now and have made amazing friends with their staff. Thank you everyone!

Hello Flavia,
    It was so much fun being a part of your special day. We enjoyed every moment and laugh shared with you and your guest. Look forward to your visit at the winery. Sincerely, Laura & Tami
    Gretchen Married on 04/21/2018
    We had our wedding in April 2018 at Chapin and it was amazing! Such a beautiful venue (and amazingly priced compared to the surrounding Temecula vineyards)! It turned out exacrly how I imagined! The staff, especially Laura the on site coordinator, were absolutely amazing and so friendly and helpful! Laura always got back to me extremely quick (which was especially important because I was planning the wedding from overseas) and she made sure everything was in order for the day! I love that I was able to bring in any vendor I wanted, as most require their in house or specific caterers, and it allowed me to make our day more ours because we could plan it how we wanted it! I would highly recommend Chapin to anyone! The venue, views, wine, and staff are all amazing!

Chapin Family Vineyards's reply:

Hello Gretchen, it was my great pleasure to be part of your Wedding Day.
    You and James are such an amazing couple. Can't wait to see all your photos.
    Cheers to the new Mr. and Mrs. Thompson. Warm Regards, Laura
    Barry Married on 02/01/2018
    Laura Reyes and the staff at Chapin family winery are stellar. As a former event planner and director of events for the metropolitan opera in the museum of natural history in New York City, I can honestly say that I received world-class service at a very down home price that was an incredibly wonderful value. Everything about the event was exceptional and I would recommend Chapin family winery whole heartedly to anybody considering their next event. The ambience was spectacular and the entire process was skillfully directed show that I was able to enjoy my daughters bat mitzvah not worry about the elements of the event. Great work •Laura and Chapin family winery! Ok

Chapin Family Vineyards's reply:

Mr. Bruder , so glad you found our service to be exceptional. We truly appreciate being a part of your daughters bat mitzvah. if we ca ever be of service again feel free to reach out. Again thanks for letting us be apart of your celebration. Regards, Laura
    Victor Married on 12/09/2017
    We have had 3 events there now, and a fourth coming this December. We keep going back back because it's an intimate venue. No one is ever to far away from each other but close enough to enjoy everyone's company. The surroundings are beautiful and the staff feel like family. Great time and wonderful memories have been made here, and more to come.

Chapin Family Vineyards's reply:

Victor, it is always a pleasure to have your company host events at our winery. We are happy to know we have been able to exceed your expectations each time. We look forward to your Holiday Party this year.
    D Married on 11/22/2016
    Absolutely amazing! Everything was perfect, beyond our expectations. Laura is the best...not a detail overlooked. My wedding was a dream come true! Chapin is so beautiful and the wines are delicious. Thank you Laura for making our day "The Best Day Ever!"

Chapin Family Vineyards's reply:

Hello Doreen and Brad, it was a pleasure to host your beautiful and fun wedding at Chapin. You guys are truly an amazing couple . Best wishes always , Laura
    Carrie Married on 04/02/2016
    Truly amazing experience for our wedding! From the venue to the wine to the food to the staff (especially Steve and Laura), it was an incredible experience!

Chapin Family Vineyards's reply:

Thank you Carrie! It was an absolute pleasure to host your wedding. Beautiful wedding!
    Nicole Married on 12/13/2014
    We had our wedding at Chapin Family Vineyards in December 2014. Although, our wedding party was very small, we were treated like royalty by the Chapin Family & Staff. We live in AZ, and we could not have pulled off this destination wedding without our local allies. Our Wedding Coordinator/Ceremonial Officiant, Laura Reyes, helped keep us focused on our special day, versus stressing about arrangements - family transportation (Trolley), reception setup, helping with vows, and last minute errands. Laura even gave suggestions for photo locations we would not have considered. We are forever grateful to Steve and Tim Chapin for helping make our wedding day special - spreading tons of wood chips on our wedding march path after 48 hours of rain, & Steve pairing his wonderful wines for each meal course. When we look back on our wedding experience with Chapin Family Vineyards and Laura, we'd do it all over again in a heartbeat! -Nicole & Michelle Magnus

Hello Ladies!
    From start to finish it was an absolute pleasure to officiate your ceremony and be apart of your special day.
    We look forward to your next visit at the winery.
    Debbie Married on 10/27/2017
    We had my son's rehearsal dinner at Chapin in October 2017. We wanted a venue that was private, comfortable, casual but special. It was exactly what we were looking for! We had the entire venue to ourselves - it was as if we were hosting the dinner in our own backyard. The wrap around porch was a great setting with an awesome view. All could mingle and chat without feeling cramped in one big room like the other vineyards. You also have the inside, with its comfortable bar and great bartenders. Everyone at Chapin and especially Laura Reyes were great, accommodating and so helpful with finding the right caterer and florist. I would highly recommend Chapin for any event. Plus their wine was wonderful :)

Hi Debbie,
    Thank you for selecting Chapin Family Vineyards for your son's rehearsal dinner. We are delighted to know we could meet all of your needs. We appreciate you taking the time to do a review.
    Kaylee Getting married on 11/07/2021

Terrible ruined my wedding day

I got married here March 20,2021. Terrible service. Was rushed out of the bridal sweet literally clapped at by the coordinator had not even finished my pictures. The groom wasn’t even at the alter and she started sending me down the aisle!! She forgot our bouquets and bouts didn’t have those walking down the aisle. She was fighting with my mother in law about the deserts. So many things wrong. I sent an email with my concerns to the owners and wedding coordinator and never heard anything back. All they care about is money. Ruined my wedding I will never get that back.

Chapin Family Vineyards's reply:

We apologize that our service did not satisfy your expectations.
    The original email sent to us by thr Bride stated “It was very pretty, our guests said they had a lot of fun, dancing and loved the wine.”
    We set a high standard for ourselves, aim to deliver a great experience. We are sorry to hear this was not met in your interaction. Normally, we are known for our exceptional service and attention to detail. We wish you well, again we apologize that you were disappointed with the wedding venue