28 Reviews for Chapel on the Hill

Clean Up (1)
Set Up (1)
Linens (1)
23 Chapel on the Hill Reviews

I am in love with this place, both the chapel and the reception hall, and Angelina was amazing to work with. She was available any time I wanted to visit and look and make more decisions on colors, decor, etc. that would match the venue. I had to cancel my wedding due to financial issues, but this was THE venue for me. If my financial situation improves, I will definitely book this venue again.

Profile Picture Valerie, 5/26/19, 1 Review
Services Used: Linens, Clean Up, Bridal Suite, Set Up

Vera treated us like family from the day we met her. Happy to answer any questions along the way. She and her sister Angelina were available anytime we needed to look at the venue to make decorating decisions. We chose this venue because it is so beautiful that you don’t need alot of extras to make it pretty. We chose the package that included table set up and tear down and it was nice to have that done for us. Thank you Vera for helping us make Emily and Joel’s wedding day perfect!

Profile Picture Gloria, 6/2/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location

So helpful in planning our daughter’s special day..met with us several times to view venue and ask questions! Everything turned out beautiful and we were able to enjoy the day without too much stress, as things were taken care of as stated by venue. The chapel is perfect....the reception area was perfect set up and size for our size of wedding..the outside view is beautiful also! Thanks for helping our daughter have her dream wedding!

Photo for Chapel on the Hill Review - Lobby..perfect setting for grandparents before ceremony
Photo for Chapel on the Hill Review - Sign in table
Photos
Photo for Chapel on the Hill Review - Bridal dressing area
Photo for Chapel on the Hill Review - Reception area
Photo for Chapel on the Hill Review - Food service area
Photo for Chapel on the Hill Review - Bridal cake table
Profile Picture Lisa, 4/28/18, 1 Review
Category: Rehearsal Dinner Location

Absolutely wonderful and beautiful Venue!! Enjoyed every part of it.. everything was stunning and spectacular. Vera and Angelina were absolutely soo helpful, answered and questions we had. I absolutely recommend this place for any event your planning! And the views are spectacular here!

Profile Picture Nat, 4/7/18, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Ceremony Music, Dress & Attire, Favors & Gifts, Flowers, Photography, Rehearsal Dinner Location, Videography, Wedding Cake

Chapel on the hill staff were absolutely wonderful, They helped me soo much for my special day. I really appreciated Vera who helped me with everything I needed. She was such a sweetheart. I truly appreciate the friendly and open service. They were amazing!! I couldn’t be more thankful. I would recommend this place to all my friends and family!! If you are looking for a beautiful place with a breathtaking view for your special day, then check out this beautiful chapel and you will be so happy you did! Thank You again Chapel on the hill staff.

Profile Picture Tonya, 3/31/18, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Flowers, Lighting & Decor, Party Supplies, Rehearsal Dinner Location

My experience was fantastic. They were constantly asking if we needed anything and was always very kind. The venue is also very beautiful and you'll get a ton of amazing photos. I would recommend this place to anyone!

Profile Picture Samantha , 10/7/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location

They were everything we could've asked for. They went above and beyond what we asked. I highly recommend checking this venue out for your event.

Profile Picture Michael, 8/5/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location

My husband and I absolutely loved Chapel on the Hill. From the first meeting to the final moments before leaving after saying "I Do", Vera was present making certain that we had everything we needed. The Chapel is gorgeous and the outside areas are beautiful and perfect for pictures. Chapel on the Hill made certain we had a beautiful picture perfect wedding!

Profile Picture Joyce, 7/22/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

My daughter's wedding was everything I wanted it to be! The Chapel & reception area are just gorgeous! Vera was so much help! 5 stars, it was absolutely perfect! Worth every penny to us!

Profile Picture Denise, 6/10/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Vera was awesome at Chapel on the Hill!

Profile Picture ashley, 12/17/16, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location

Chapel on the hill was an absolutely amazing and overall a phenomenal experience! From my bridal shower to wedding day, things went so smoothly and the owners are just incredible people!! The atmosphere is incredibly beautiful! I loved everything about my experience with this Chapel and I strongly recommend it to all brides!!! Go to this chapel! You won't regret it!!! ??????????

Profile Picture User7531203, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location

I was so impressed at how beautiful this venue was inside and out.

Profile Picture User7498908, 1+ year ago, 11 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location

Thank you Chapel on the Hill for going above and beyond to make our special day everything we ever dreamed of.

Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

I had my bridal shower here and my wedding here and it was AMAZING!! Everything was smooth and the staff was sooo helpful !!! My experience was absolutely incredible in every way!

Profile Picture User7430085, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location

My husband and I absolutely loved having our special day at Chapel on the Hill! It was beautiful, great location, amazing space and very romantic! We had approx 160 guests and there was plenty of space left over!

Profile Picture User4468638, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Chapel is the best of the best !!!!
Thanks
Mackenzie

Profile Picture Mackenzie, 10/11/14, 1 Review

Nice place !!!
Good memory !!!!!

Profile Picture Maria, 6/6/14, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location

Most beautiful & you can really feel GODS presence in this place!!!
the chapel gives a real classic church weddings feel.
the stained glass in the chapel was beautifully positioned to light up the room.
the reception area has tons of space for all of our 200 guests with seatings and dancing areas.
spacious hallways were we had our food banquet and extra seating.
we would recommend this chapel to anyone wanting a real church wedding feel!!!

Profile Picture Alexander, 5/18/14, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location

Chapel on a hill - gorgeous !!!!
Stuff - helpful
Thanks
Amanda

Profile Picture Amanda, 4/25/14, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location

My moms wallet was stolen from the facility, so. E weary of that, not sure if it was employees or a guest at our wedding, either way, the employees were not watching very close, and were not very helpful when I told them about the stolen wallet. They could've at least reviewed the cameras.

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Kara, 12/12/15, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)