Chapel of the Flowers Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2012 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2011 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2010 Winner

Roman Married on 07/16/2021

Amazing experience! I would recommend this chapel to anyone who is getting married in Las Vegas

Chapel of the flowers was the most amazing experience we could have asked for. From the moment we were picked up by the limo, we felt like we were being taken care of. Every single person we dealt with was amazing! We felt like it was our day and we were the only people being focused on. I would tell anybody wanting to get married in Vegas to come to chapel of the flowers!!! We absolutely love you guys and your chapel! Thank you-thank you-thank you from the bottom of our hearts.
  • Amy
    Amy M. Married on 06/26/2021

Beautiful, Well Organized, Very Professional

My wedding at the Chapel of the Flowers was BEYOND anything I could have asked for! The preacher had such beautiful words and the ceremony was gorgeous and so professionally planned. Absolutely would recommend to anyone getting married they made it so easy. Beyond Happy.
    Scarlett V. Married on 05/22/2021

A dream come true!

After rescheduling our wedding 3 times due to COVID, my husband and I put together a getaway Vegas wedding in 3 days with the help of the Chapel of the Flowers.

We found this chapel through Google. The website looked professional and we fell in love with the outdoor gazebo location. Everyone we spoke to was super helpful and the package included everything we needed (limo pick up and drop off, flowers, photography and video streaming) so planning was extremely easy.

When we arrived for the ceremony, they made us feel like we were the only couple there and they truly made our special day perfect.

Photos and video came out much better than we anticipated. We had candid ceremony photos and posed photos and they are all lovely. The ceremony was unplugged, and while I wasn’t happy about it at first, I TRULY appreciate this rule. The ceremony was intimate and romantic this way.

My husband and I are so happy with our day. We even believe this should have been Plan A for our wedding.

The Chapel of the Flowers truly went above and beyond for our special day. I HIGHLY recommend contacting them for your special day.
  • Beverly
    Beverly Married on 07/11/2020

Great Service

We really enjoyed our tour with Debbie. Planning on booking with them
  • Kabraea
    Kabraea Married on 07/05/2020

Kabrea And Marcus Wedding

We got married on July, 5th,2020. We had picked this location from watching a YouTuber and had needed to find a place in 3 weeks and they were open during this quarantine time. We booked on their website was very user friendly. We paid for the traditional package and gradually made upgrades toward the end for the 1st look service and limo but it was worth it.We choose the beautiful La Capella Chapel loved the chapel! We had a slight problem with our planner not wanting to show us the venue when we got in town, but eventually she showed the chapel to us. Our wedding planner answered the questions we had, but wasnt really a huge help to us.The day of the wedding: the limo driver showed up on time was patient cause we were late walking down from the hotel room, he wasnt rushing us at all(deserved his tip). Arrived at the chapel had a mini panicked attack in the small room they hide the bride in but my Coordinator "AURORA" was on it, she was so patient and friendly and calmed me down she literally made the time their go smoothly,"(Highly recommend brides ask for her on the day of)".💜 Our minister he was great😊everybody loved him, I loved what he said before we exchanged our vows, and how he made the ceremony go smoothly as well as the other staff members. I wanted the minister from the original video from when we choose the venue and I'm so glad we got him. The whole building was very clean and staff very professional. We loved our video and disliked most of the pics from the ceremony. Last thing our live stream video had only 1 min of footage when we played it the next day and they immediately fixed it for us so our out of town guest could rewatch it. That was really wonderful of them to do as well...Overall We dont regret this decision with picking Chapel of flowers overall 5 stars from us. If we had to do it again we would rebook.Thank you for marrying us 😊🎉💜
  • Dinah
    Dinah W. Married on 02/15/2020

Amazing Wedding

I’m so very grateful for Chapels Of Flowers for my amazing Wedding experience. Not one problem, my wedding was completely stress free. My amazing wedding planner Vickie delivered above and beyond my expectations. Chapel of Flowers entire staff awesome and very professional. Wedding Chapel beautiful and very clean. Therefore, if you select Las Vegas for your wedding, there’s only one place to marry and That’s Chapel of Flowers. One more thing, Minister who officiated my wedding, amazing Man of God. Also, photos came out amazing. Thank You Chapel of Flowers. God bless..
    Lois J. Married on 11/22/2019

Perfect from start to finish!

From the start where I messaged on the instant chat on the website to finish where we collected our photos the service was excellent! I cannot find any faults at all.
    The preparation before the wedding was easy to do and stress free, communication was brilliant! We visited the Chapel before our wedding and was able to see where we were getting married.
    On the day of our wedding the coordinator was so kind and helpful, our minister did a beautiful ceremony and the photographers knew exactly what they were doing and took perfect photos.
    Our family and friends were able to watch our video on live stream and the video quality was outstanding.
    The day after our wedding we were able to collect our photos and again the service we received was fantastic. We loved all our photos and opted to purchase them all and the package deals for photos were reasonably priced and there are options to buy your wedding video which we did. All our images have been received on a memory stick in a keep stake box we also had 14 prints in our wedding package, the photos are printed in very high quality.
    Overall we would highly recommend Chapel of the Flowers, we couldn't have asked for a better day, they helped make every step perfect!
  • Sarah
    Sarah Married on 11/03/2019

Limo Ride!

We booked the limo ride for the girls from the hotel to our venue. The driver was smooth and steady! Enjoyable experience!
    Jenna D. Married on 09/01/2019

I Would Highly Recommend!!

My experience was more than anything I could have ever imagined. The ceremony was beautiful and everyone was friendly and professional. Our minister, Robb, was amazing, his traditional vows were absolutely perfect. I would highly this chapel!
  • Sabrina
    Sabrina G. Married on 06/29/2019

Sabrina & Alan's wedding

Absolutely stunning place. We were so happy to get married here. Everything on our big day went to plan. Staff are so friendly & helpful, thanks so much to Rachel Braund for arranging every little detail. Our minister on the day was amazing, she was fantastic and helped with all our nervousness. A special thanks to our guitarist and the photographer who were organised by Rachel.
  • Kameisha
    Kameisha L. Married on 04/02/2019

Lucky in Love Las Vegas!

The experience was amazing. Chapel of the flowers exceeded our expectations. From the initial reservation all the way until the reception they were there as if they were family. Their all inclusive packages along with add ons were worth every penny. Trust them to make your wedding day memorable.
  • Andrew
    Andrew P. Married on 03/18/2019

Our Big Day

One word to describe our wedding at the Chapel of the Flowers - PERFECT!
    From planning our wedding from the UK, our communication with Shelby Rogers was great. She was extremely helpful and promptly replied to all our emails and reassured us that the day would go without a hitch when we got to Vegas.
    One there, everything went perfectly, from collecting our marriage licence in a limo to viewing our wedding photos and the Big Day itself was perfect.
    Our limo drive on both occasions were polite, courteous and friendly. We met Shelby and she explained everything.
    On the Big Day, the lady that did my wife's hair turned up on and was lovely. Our limo driver was excellent. Our Minister was amazing too. She talked us through the ceremony and eased our nerves...well mine!
    The premises are clean and tidy and the Chapel we got married in was lovely.
    Everything was perfect. I can't thank everyone involved there enough.
    If you're getting married in Vegas then get married at the Chapel of the Flowers...you won't regret it.
    Amy S. Married on 03/08/2019

Wedding Ceremony for Bride and Groom was so wonderful.

The Chapel of the Flowers provided us with professional and personalized serce, taking care of every single detail so that it was OUR day. We loved every single staff member through every stage from the planning stages to the service to the photography meeting afterward. Our minister made us feel very special and treated us with such care, which was really important. The music we had selected was played on cue, the photography was phenomenal and just having the opportunity to share our service with family and friends via live feed and the recording allowed us to share our day with other people we love. Because we chose Chapel of the Flowers we were able to relax and experience the joy of our wedding in a beautiful place in a ceremony that fit us. We would recommend Chapel of the Flowers to anyone who is considering a Las Vegas destination wedding. You will not regret it.
    Linda W. Married on 02/27/2019

Wedding Perfection

This was the easiest, most flawless wedding experience I have ever had. It was elegant, warm, and personal. Every detail was handled by the Chapel, allowing the bride and groom to enjoy their special day. I loved my bouquet! The price was extremely reasonable. We have another family wedding coming up, and I hope they choose this venue!
  • Michelle
    Michelle Married on 12/29/2018

Wonderful Experience

Every aspect of this experience was WONDERFUL... well planned and stress free!!!
    Melissa W. Married on 12/23/2018

Exceeded Expectations

My husband and I decided to get married two weeks before we were set to leave for our Christmas road trip as we were travelling through Vegas any way, so why not right?!... We live in Saskatchewan, Canada and I had never been to the United States and so had no idea what to expect or even where a good place to go would be. So after doing some research and talking to a few chapels, it was Chapel of the Flowers that stood out the most. Everyone I talked to to prepare for the big day were absolutely fantastic and professional. They made me feel at ease even though I was apprehensive about booking everything online and over the phone and having no true idea of what I was paying for (You worry that you'll get there and it won't be what you were expecting and that you'll be disappointed)....
    BUT... Let me say... The whole experience was absolutely perfect!! Chapel of The Flowers had every detail covered!
    The two gentleman that came to my hotel room to do mine and my daughters hair and make-up were so talented and did an amazing job!!!
    The Limos were awesome and the drivers courteous!
    The Chapel was stunning and everyone so polite and helpful and they all just took the stress away!
    The photographers!! Wow... They both did such a beautiful job of capturing the memories and special moments!! Very talented in the art of photography!!
    And last, but certainly not least, Reverend Robert Greer - He did such a beautiful job of officiating the wedding.
    Thank you Chapel of the Flowers for making our day perfect and filled with wonderful memories that will last forever! I highly recommend!!!
  • Tahera
    Tahera C. Married on 12/15/2018

Loving The Crewe's

Chapel of the Flowers has a beautiful selection of chapels. The entire team at The Chapel of Flowers provided intimate focus on every detail of my ceremony. They created the perfect ambience and everything ran smoothly. The staff from the ceremony to the Limo drivers ensured my day was perfect.
  • Gigi
    Gigi Married on 11/17/2018

The best in Vegas

If you are looking for a beautiful experience book with this company from beginning to end 5 star service.
    Angela W. Married on 11/03/2018

Our day was PERFECT!

I was a little nervous about a Vegas wedding. We've all seen those movies! I was SHOCKED at how easy the planning process was...and reasonably priced! We thought we would have a few guests...but we ended up with 48 people!! We had a beautiful ceremony and delicious dinner reception. Our planner (Vicki) was always quick to get back to me with my ever changing requests and she was never flustered. She thought of EVERYTHING!! We came in UNDER BUDGET and our guests can't stop talking about how perfect and smooth everything went. The live stream was wonderful for the guests that didn't join us and the pictures really captured the entire event. I'm not a review writer, but felt that I needed to sing some praises. If your a worried bride...stop searching a book your event TODAY!! You're welcome! :)
  • Daya
    Daya R. Married on 10/29/2018

Beautiful.

Beautiful place , beautiful people
    Christina Married on 09/22/2018
    I cannot say enough good things about Chapel of the Flowers. We were married there on 9/22/18 and our day couldn't have been more perfect. Everything we discussed in the months leading up to our wedding was executed flawlessly the day of. Every staff member we encountered was professional, personable and respectful and communication was always on point. Our officiant, Jeff, was perfection. The limo drivers were on time, friendly and professional. The photographer did an excellent job and we loved our pictures. The day of coordinator was sweet and helped put my nerves at ease. Our live video was seamless and so many of our east coast family were able to be a part of our big day even though they were not in Vegas with us. My bouquet was beautiful and still fresh a week later when we headed home. And after hearing so much negativity about the cost of photo copyrights, we were pleasantly surprised at how affordable it really was. I truly cannot say enough kind words and could go on and on with compliments. So from the bottom of our hearts, thank you Chapel of the Flowers for making our day perfect. We will cherish it forever.
    Laquacia Married on 09/02/2018
    Janai was awesome in communicating with me and making sure we got everything we needed down to the last minute changes. Everyone loved the Glass Gardens chapel and I was totally satisfied. The officiant was beyond words in how he really made us feel like we knew him all our lives. He made it very personal and was encouraging. The photographers were AWESOME!!!! Rosa definitely was great in capturing the natural shots. Overall everyone was super nice, professional, and made our special day even more special.
    Kathryn Married on 08/08/2018
    My daughter was married at Chapel of the Flowers Aug 8 2018, everything was amazing, we upgraded the flowers, they were beautiful. We got the full photo package and it was well worth it. The reception dinner we planned was great. Chapel of the Flowers made it easy from start to finish.
    Shawna Married on 08/03/2018
    Loved every part of our day! Your team was excellent! Thank you!
    Tammie Married on 07/28/2018
    Wedding Date - 07/28/2018
    Chapel of the Flowers in Las Vegas helped create Our Perfect Wedding! Hands down this was the BEST decision we made. This venue is clean, beautiful and they offer everything you could possibly need for a wedding. I was contacted by email with information that was needed before I even asked for it. My wedding planner called me on the phone to help walk me through the last final decision making. Any questions I had I sent by email and they were answered thoroughly & prompt. Our wedding planner emailed us the link & suggested that we apply for our marriage license on-line. We followed her advice and it made the process extremely fast n easy.
    Our wedding planner was Angela Matthews she is a burst of sunshine! Very friendly, informative & a great listener. Wedding day coordinator was Kaylee Kennedy, she was very sweet & gave me great instructions with what & when before the ceremony. Minister was Diana Moran, I’ll admit I was a bit “Iffy” with having a female Minister – Only because my previous experience was “EH”. Wow - was I completely Wrong! Diana is the BEST! I can’t say enough positive things about her. Diana was professional, warm and freaking awesome. Her words were uplifting and encouraging & made Our ceremony Perfect. Photographer was Jessica Lee, such a creative soul. Her vibe is very easy going & personable. We are not big picture people & she helped us out so much – eased our nerves and made us feel comfortable in-front of the camera. Scott van Vlack was our limo driver, he made sure we were nice & comfy on our ride around town. Scott informed us of any delays and made sure we were good with the time it would take to get from point A to point B. Lastly, we met with Marjorie Turner to view our photos. She was very nice and really helpful with the viewing, picking and printing of our photos. Caesar’s Palace at night was Mesmerizing & we ended up with Fairytale like photos. Paying extra for the copyrights is a MUST!