Chapel of the Flowers Reviews

Daya Rodriguez · Married on 10/29/2018

Beautiful.

Beautiful place , beautiful people

Christina · Married on 09/22/2018

I cannot say enough good things about Chapel of the Flowers. We were married there on 9/22/18 and our day couldn't have been more perfect. Everything we discussed in the months leading up to our wedding was executed flawlessly the day of. Every staff member we encountered was professional, personable and respectful and communication was always on point. Our officiant, Jeff, was perfection. The limo drivers were on time, friendly and professional. The photographer did an excellent job and we loved our pictures. The day of coordinator was sweet and helped put my nerves at ease. Our live video was seamless and so many of our east coast family were able to be a part of our big day even though they were not in Vegas with us. My bouquet was beautiful and still fresh a week later when we headed home. And after hearing so much negativity about the cost of photo copyrights, we were pleasantly surprised at how affordable it really was. I truly cannot say enough kind words and could go on and on with compliments. So from the bottom of our hearts, thank you Chapel of the Flowers for making our day perfect. We will cherish it forever.

Laquacia · Married on 09/02/2018

Janai was awesome in communicating with me and making sure we got everything we needed down to the last minute changes. Everyone loved the Glass Gardens chapel and I was totally satisfied. The officiant was beyond words in how he really made us feel like we knew him all our lives. He made it very personal and was encouraging. The photographers were AWESOME!!!! Rosa definitely was great in capturing the natural shots. Overall everyone was super nice, professional, and made our special day even more special.

KATHRYN · Married on 08/08/2018

My daughter was married at Chapel of the Flowers Aug 8 2018, everything was amazing, we upgraded the flowers, they were beautiful. We got the full photo package and it was well worth it. The reception dinner we planned was great. Chapel of the Flowers made it easy from start to finish.

Chapel of the Flowers 1

Shawna · Married on 08/03/2018

Loved every part of our day! Your team was excellent! Thank you!

Chapel of the Flowers 2
    Chapel of the Flowers 3
    Chapel of the Flowers 4
    Chapel of the Flowers 5

Tammie · Married on 07/28/2018

Wedding Date - 07/28/2018
    Chapel of the Flowers in Las Vegas helped create Our Perfect Wedding! Hands down this was the BEST decision we made. This venue is clean, beautiful and they offer everything you could possibly need for a wedding. I was contacted by email with information that was needed before I even asked for it. My wedding planner called me on the phone to help walk me through the last final decision making. Any questions I had I sent by email and they were answered thoroughly & prompt. Our wedding planner emailed us the link & suggested that we apply for our marriage license on-line. We followed her advice and it made the process extremely fast n easy.
    Our wedding planner was Angela Matthews she is a burst of sunshine! Very friendly, informative & a great listener. Wedding day coordinator was Kaylee Kennedy, she was very sweet & gave me great instructions with what & when before the ceremony. Minister was Diana Moran, I’ll admit I was a bit “Iffy” with having a female Minister – Only because my previous experience was “EH”. Wow - was I completely Wrong! Diana is the BEST! I can’t say enough positive things about her. Diana was professional, warm and freaking awesome. Her words were uplifting and encouraging & made Our ceremony Perfect. Photographer was Jessica Lee, such a creative soul. Her vibe is very easy going & personable. We are not big picture people & she helped us out so much – eased our nerves and made us feel comfortable in-front of the camera. Scott van Vlack was our limo driver, he made sure we were nice & comfy on our ride around town. Scott informed us of any delays and made sure we were good with the time it would take to get from point A to point B. Lastly, we met with Marjorie Turner to view our photos. She was very nice and really helpful with the viewing, picking and printing of our photos. Caesar’s Palace at night was Mesmerizing & we ended up with Fairytale like photos. Paying extra for the copyrights is a MUST!

Chapel of the Flowers 6
    Chapel of the Flowers 7
    Chapel of the Flowers 8
    Chapel of the Flowers 9

Sandra · Married on 07/28/2018

Vicki: I just wanted to thank you SO MUCH for everything that you did for us. You were absolutely AMAZING!!!
    I always had a million questions or changed my mind on a few things, but you were always calm and super receptive to every thought I had.

We have been absolutely raving about our experience with Chapel of the Flowers. It totally exceeded our expectations. We LOVED all of you, from you Vicki, our wedding planner, to Diana Moran, our minister, she is absolutely fabulous, to our photographers, to our limo drivers. Everything was like a dream to us, our pictures are AMAZING!!! Our Minister, Diana Moran was absolutely AMAZING, her words of wisdom, kind advice and touching ceremony was unbelievable!

The Venetian was absolutely AMAZING, the ambiance, the dinner, oh my gosh, everyone raved about the dinner and the attention and professionalism of all the servers and the DJ, absolutely all of you made our wedding day a dream come true.

I would definitely do this all over again with all of you, we would definitely renew our vows here!! And by the way, we already referred you (Vicki) to several of our friends.

Michelle · Married on 06/15/2018

Chapel of the Flowers has exceeded my expectations and made me one happy bride. I rate them 10 stars. To our wedding planner Janai who did an amazing job and planning a stress free wedding. To our minister Diana who performed a wonderful lovely unforgettable ceremony, with beautiful words that made our ceremony unique. Very very happy and highly recommended ♥️ Glad we choose Chapel of the Flowers

Chrissy · Married on 05/26/2018

My now husband and I decided to get married here on May 26th, 2018 and couldn't have been happier. Even though they are doing MULTIPLE weddings at the same time (in different chapels of course) they TRULY made me feel like I was their only bride!
    I got the hair and airbrush make-up package with Glam Squad 702 through the Chapel of Flowers. Sebastian was my artist and he was fantastic. I felt like a celebrity when he was done! If you get this package, I urge you to ask for him specifically. He was AMAZING!
    We decided on an Elvis wedding in the Magnolia chapel and Elvis was AWESOME! The two of us couldn't stop giggling the whole time. It was the perfect ceremony for our personalities and we couldn't have asked for a more fun time!
    I got the 18 rose bouquet and it was gorgeous!
    We then opted for the strip tour photography session. We had two photographers who were BOTH just completely awesome! Carlos Posadas was our primary photographer. If you can request him, you totally should! Our lifestyle photographer was awesome too,his name was Nazar! They were both FANTASTIC! If you can personally ask for them both as a team, you won't be disappointed. I'd be more than happy to share photos with anyone if you'd like.
    DEFINITELY PURCHASE THE DIGITAL RIGHTS PACKAGE! They took over 500 photos (total) and they came out BEAUTIFUL! This is where we decided to spend our money and we couldn't have been happier! I can't stop looking at our photos and there are so many great ones that we are having a hard time choosing our favorite one.
    The photo gallery had our photos ready to view in one week and Nicole has been wonderful through this process!
    We did order a small cake for the two of us to take back to our room (chocolate chip cake with a fudge center = YUM) and it was DELICIOUS! I really can't say enough about the Chapel of Flowers! So much fun and such WONDERFUL memories! Don't hesitate to book this chapel! :) For the cost and the experience, you can't go wrong!

Chapel of the Flowers 10
    Chapel of the Flowers 11
    Chapel of the Flowers 12
    Chapel of the Flowers 13
    Chapel of the Flowers 14
    Chapel of the Flowers 15

Debbie · Married on 05/05/2018

Perfect location to have a Vegas wedding. Friendly staff and beautiful location

Marlene · Married on 03/30/2018

For anyone planning on getting married in Vegas this is the place to go. From the moment I contacted them I was impressed.

I didn't know what to expect but all the arrangements were exactly as discussed. Janai did a terriffic job! We rented the dress and tux from Creative bridal wear (who were also amazing). The chapel, minister, flowers, photography and cake were awesome. Made you feel like you were the only ones getting married, they personalized everything. I definitely recommend them. 5 out of 5.

Ryan · Married on 03/26/2018

We can't say enough good things about Chapel of the Flowers. Everyone from our wedding planner Angela, to Brittany, and everyone in between and behind the scenes were awesome. We want to give a special thank you to Jessica and Michael for taking such wonderful photo's of us on our big day. We were allowed to choose our own minister, and we chose Diana. Absolutely the best. The whole experience was super easy, and the entire staff made my husband and I feel at ease and comfortable. This is a top notch wedding venue, and we couldn't be happier. We highly recommend Chapel of the Flowers for any wedding or renewal of vows. Thank you for taking good care of us and our guests.

Brandi · Married on 03/24/2018

My Perfect Wedding at Chapel of the Flowers.
    I have always had an image in my head when people say Vegas weddings and it's... "yeah that's a cheesy wedding" So when I finally gave into my husband and said we could get married in Vegas I made it my goal to find a "non cheesy wedding" and I happened to stumble upon The Chapel of the Flowers and I'm so happy to say that I LOVED LOVED LOVED my Chapel of the Flowers Wedding. I can't say enough good things about them. I did not see the Chapel until the day before my wedding and I did not see my flowers until the day of my wedding and I'm happy to say everything was/is as pictured on their website. The grounds are just as beautiful as their photos show and the chapels are lovely. The staff were wonderful. They were attentive, kind, helpful, and you could tell they just wanted to make my day as perfect and as special as possible. Every one from the limo drivers to the day of coordinators to the photographer to the wedding planner to the minister. They all just wanted everything to be perfect. My wedding planner (Erica) was the best and was there every step of the way answering any and every question I ever had. She checked in with me often (we booked our wedding months and months in advance) and made sure I was keeping everything on track for the trip out to Vegas. Finally the photos...OMG the photos. All I can say is that you have to do what I sadly didn't do and that is save the money and spend it on the copyrights to your photos. And if you have a regular photographer and a lifestyle photographer spend the money on the copyrights for both of them. I promise you you will be more than happy you did. We got a package that included 100 different prints so we thought we didn't need to get the copyrights and by the time we were there picking out our photos to print it was just too late. At that moment we didn't have the means to purchase them. It still makes me sad. But honestly I will recommend this place to anyone

Chapel of the Flowers 16

Marjorie · Married on 03/19/2018

We were married 10 days ago in The Chapel of the Flowers. We could not have imagined a more Perfect Wedding! If you are looking for the Best experience, don’t hesitate to look them up!

Michael · Married on 03/06/2018

If you are planning a real (not Elvis) wedding, go see Brittany and her associates, this ceremony
    was better than our first time. As a guy who had only a clue, they took me by the hand and
    led me to create Magical memories of a lifetime. Thank You all !!

• Mcafee2018

Hannah · Married on 02/22/2018

I honestly couldn't have asked for a better experience. Very little would I have changed. I would have caught back video of everyone walking in, as most of us brides go for the back of the dress being a stunning feature, otherwise, perfect experience

Chapel of the Flowers 17
    Chapel of the Flowers 18
    Chapel of the Flowers 19
    Chapel of the Flowers 20
    Chapel of the Flowers 21

Linda · Married on 01/15/2018

Still on cloud 9! Got married here Jan 15 2018 . Beautiful wedding and the staff made you feel like you were the only wedding of the day ! Would highly recommend! They take care of everything so you can enjoy your day!

Luis Gustavo · Married on 12/29/2017

Great Chapel, the best of Las Vegas in my opinion, the best and newest limos, everything was greater than we expected.

laura · Married on 11/18/2017

This was by far the Best chapel to use! They were very thorough and efficient. They made the day of our wedding so simple and stress-free. They even wrote a personalized congratulations letter that came home with us in our gift bag they sent home. Our photos came out so beautiful! And we got them the next day! I cannot recommend this chapel enough! They were seriously fantastic! ����

Chapel of the Flowers 22
    Chapel of the Flowers 29
    Chapel of the Flowers 30
    Chapel of the Flowers 31

Jamie · Married on 11/04/2017

We planned almost our entire wedding through Chapel of the Flowers. Once you book a ceremony date and time you get a personal planner who can help you coordinate everything else; from flowers to photos, transportation and dinner reception. I planned my entire wedding for 45 people almost exclusively through email (we were coming from outside the US). It was so easy and stress-free. Their coordination and professionalism was excellent, like a well-oiled machine. My entire family enjoyed the experience, from the time they got picked up in a limo-bus from the hotel, until the time they were finished dessert at the Triple George Grill. Amazing experience from start to finish, 10/10 would get married there again ;)

Chapel of the Flowers 32
    Chapel of the Flowers 33

Tiffany · Married on 10/21/2017

We had an absolutely amazing experience booking through The Chapel of the Flowers. Erica Pauley was AMAZING!!!!! We can’t say enough to express our gratitude to her. All of the staff was very courteous and professional. Our photographer did an outstanding job on our photography.

Kristi · Married on 10/20/2017

I had booked our wedding with Chapel of the Flowers a year ago. I heard from our coordinator at least once a month for that entire year. We ended up switching to the recently renovated Glass Gardens halfway through and upgraded a couple times to different packages. Shelby was extremely helpful and so understanding about my millions of questions. I was so nervous leading up to my Vegas wedding since there was no rehearsal prior to the ceremony. Everything from the limo ride to the chapel, the flowers, the music, the ceremony, the officiant, to the photographers were flawless. We had about 30 people fly out for this and I heard nothing but compliments. We just had our photography appointment today to look over pictures and I am so happy we paid for the rights to them. Over 400 pictures taken and they are all stunning!! Well worth the money!! Thank you Chapel of the Flowers!

Mary · Married on 09/15/2017

We loved it!!! Our wedding was magical! They did an AWESOME job from planning til the end!! Would highly recommended!!!

Chapel of the Flowers 34

Airickah · Married on 09/14/2017

Our wedding was absolutely perfect. From day 1 our planner was one step ahead of us and day of the ceremony was executed perfectly. The staff is incredibly professional, helpful, and polite. The venue is beautiful and very well taken care of. We got married in the Victorian chapel and it was beautiful. I could not have asked for a better experience.

Jessica · Married on 08/24/2017

Everything was perfect! My wedding planner, Shelby, took care of every detail, answered all of my questions, and accommodated all of my requests. My wedding was beautiful and I have amazing pictures to prove it.