200 Reviews for Chapel of the Flowers

Set Up (6)
Parking (6)
Cake (5)
Clean Up (5)
All Inclusive Packages (4)
Lighting/Sound (4)
Wireless Internet (1)
China (1)
200 Chapel of the Flowers Reviews

0.5

Be ready to overpay, be rushed through, and not have any real wedding photos.

Profile Picture Alissa, 6/23/18, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location

Chapel of the Flowers has exceeded my expectations and made me one happy bride. I rate them 10 stars. To our wedding planner Janai who did an amazing job and planning a stress free wedding. To our minister Diana who performed a wonderful lovely unforgettable ceremony, with beautiful words that made our ceremony unique. Very very happy and highly recommended ♥️ Glad we choose Chapel of the Flowers

Profile Picture Michelle, 6/15/18, 1 Review
4.7

The team was super helpful on our wedding day, they answered every question and then some. We had the greatest officiant who provided a wonderful ceremony. It was short and simple, but still elegant and tasteful. My wedding coordinator assisted me with any and all questions that I had, and I feel that their price was extremely reasonable for everything that was included.

Profile Picture Kim, 5/29/18, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Shuttle, All Inclusive Packages, Event Planning, Covered Outdoor, Indoor

My now husband and I decided to get married here on May 26th, 2018 and couldn't have been happier. Even though they are doing MULTIPLE weddings at the same time (in different chapels of course) they TRULY made me feel like I was their only bride!
I got the hair and airbrush make-up package with Glam Squad 702 through the Chapel of Flowers. Sebastian was my artist and he was fantastic. I felt like a celebrity when he was done! If you get this package, I urge you to ask for him specifically. He was AMAZING!
We decided on an Elvis wedding in the Magnolia chapel and Elvis was AWESOME! The two of us couldn't stop giggling the whole time. It was the perfect ceremony for our personalities and we couldn't have asked for a more fun time!
I got the 18 rose bouquet and it was gorgeous!
We then opted for the strip tour photography session. We had two photographers who were BOTH just completely awesome! Carlos Posadas was our primary photographer. If you can request him, you totally should! Our lifestyle photographer was awesome too,his name was Nazar! They were both FANTASTIC! If you can personally ask for them both as a team, you won't be disappointed. I'd be more than happy to share photos with anyone if you'd like.
DEFINITELY PURCHASE THE DIGITAL RIGHTS PACKAGE! They took over 500 photos (total) and they came out BEAUTIFUL! This is where we decided to spend our money and we couldn't have been happier! I can't stop looking at our photos and there are so many great ones that we are having a hard time choosing our favorite one.
The photo gallery had our photos ready to view in one week and Nicole has been wonderful through this process!
We did order a small cake for the two of us to take back to our room (chocolate chip cake with a fudge center = YUM) and it was DELICIOUS! I really can't say enough about the Chapel of Flowers! So much fun and such WONDERFUL memories! Don't hesitate to book this chapel! :) For the cost and the experience, you can't go wrong!

Profile Picture Chrissy, 5/26/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location
Services Used: Indoor, Accommodations, All Inclusive Packages, Cake, Clean Up, Event Planning, Lighting/Sound, Pet Friendly, Set Up, Wireless Internet, Barware, China, Flatware, Glassware, Linens, Parking, Shuttle, Wheelchair Access

I'm a very hard person to please and I must say Chapel of the Flowers has exceeded my expectations and has made me one very happy bride :)
I rate them 10 stars. To our wedding Planner Heidi who did such and amazing job and planned a stress free wedding and organised everything for us and was so patient. To the minister Robert who performed a wonderful lovely unforgettable ceremony with beautiful words and made our ceremony so unique I felt like he knew us for so many years. To the photographer Jess who took the most amazing photos and took us to the most amazing offsite locations. They also provided the most beautiful fresh gorgeous flowers and delicious wedding cake! Very very happy and highly recommended! We came all the way from Australia and glad we choose Chapel of the Flowers.

Profile Picture Biljana, 5/19/18, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location

Perfect location to have a Vegas wedding. Friendly staff and beautiful location

Profile Picture Debbie , 5/5/18, 7 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Ceremony Music, Officiant, Photography, Rehearsal Dinner Location, Transportation, Videography, Wedding Cake, Wedding Planning

For anyone planning on getting married in Vegas this is the place to go. From the moment I contacted them I was impressed.

I didn't know what to expect but all the arrangements were exactly as discussed. Janai did a terriffic job! We rented the dress and tux from Creative bridal wear (who were also amazing). The chapel, minister, flowers, photography and cake were awesome. Made you feel like you were the only ones getting married, they personalized everything. I definitely recommend them. 5 out of 5.

Profile Picture Marlene, 3/30/18, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location

We can't say enough good things about Chapel of the Flowers. Everyone from our wedding planner Angela, to Brittany, and everyone in between and behind the scenes were awesome. We want to give a special thank you to Jessica and Michael for taking such wonderful photo's of us on our big day. We were allowed to choose our own minister, and we chose Diana. Absolutely the best. The whole experience was super easy, and the entire staff made my husband and I feel at ease and comfortable. This is a top notch wedding venue, and we couldn't be happier. We highly recommend Chapel of the Flowers for any wedding or renewal of vows. Thank you for taking good care of us and our guests.

Profile Picture Ryan, 3/26/18, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Ceremony Music, Flowers, Photography, Videography, Wedding Planning

My Perfect Wedding at Chapel of the Flowers.
I have always had an image in my head when people say Vegas weddings and it's... "yeah that's a cheesy wedding" So when I finally gave into my husband and said we could get married in Vegas I made it my goal to find a "non cheesy wedding" and I happened to stumble upon The Chapel of the Flowers and I'm so happy to say that I LOVED LOVED LOVED my Chapel of the Flowers Wedding. I can't say enough good things about them. I did not see the Chapel until the day before my wedding and I did not see my flowers until the day of my wedding and I'm happy to say everything was/is as pictured on their website. The grounds are just as beautiful as their photos show and the chapels are lovely. The staff were wonderful. They were attentive, kind, helpful, and you could tell they just wanted to make my day as perfect and as special as possible. Every one from the limo drivers to the day of coordinators to the photographer to the wedding planner to the minister. They all just wanted everything to be perfect. My wedding planner (Erica) was the best and was there every step of the way answering any and every question I ever had. She checked in with me often (we booked our wedding months and months in advance) and made sure I was keeping everything on track for the trip out to Vegas. Finally the photos...OMG the photos. All I can say is that you have to do what I sadly didn't do and that is save the money and spend it on the copyrights to your photos. And if you have a regular photographer and a lifestyle photographer spend the money on the copyrights for both of them. I promise you you will be more than happy you did. We got a package that included 100 different prints so we thought we didn't need to get the copyrights and by the time we were there picking out our photos to print it was just too late. At that moment we didn't have the means to purchase them. It still makes me sad. But honestly I will recommend this place to anyone

Profile Picture Brandi, 3/24/18, 1 Review
Services Used: Accommodations, Event Planning, Lighting/Sound, Parking, Indoor

We were married 10 days ago in The Chapel of the Flowers. We could not have imagined a more Perfect Wedding! If you are looking for the Best experience, don’t hesitate to look them up!

Profile Picture Marjorie, 3/19/18, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location

If you are planning a real (not Elvis) wedding, go see Brittany and her associates, this ceremony
was better than our first time. As a guy who had only a clue, they took me by the hand and
led me to create Magical memories of a lifetime. Thank You all !!

Profile Picture Michael, 3/6/18, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music, Flowers, Officiant, Photography, Rehearsal Dinner Location, Transportation, Videography, Wedding Cake, Wedding Planning

I honestly couldn't have asked for a better experience. Very little would I have changed. I would have caught back video of everyone walking in, as most of us brides go for the back of the dress being a stunning feature, otherwise, perfect experience

Photo for Chapel of the Flowers Review - Groom's side
Photo for Chapel of the Flowers Review - Bride's side
Profile Picture Hannah, 2/22/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location
Services Used: All Inclusive Packages, Clean Up, Event Planning, Lighting/Sound, Set Up, Indoor, Parking

Still on cloud 9! Got married here Jan 15 2018 . Beautiful wedding and the staff made you feel like you were the only wedding of the day ! Would highly recommend! They take care of everything so you can enjoy your day!

Profile Picture Linda, 1/15/18, 1 Review
Category: Rehearsal Dinner Location

Great Chapel, the best of Las Vegas in my opinion, the best and newest limos, everything was greater than we expected.

Profile Picture Luis Gustavo, 12/29/17, 1 Review
Category: Rehearsal Dinner Location

We got married on December 11, 2017 and I have want to share my gratitude to Chapel of the Flowers for making our evening wedding magical. Angela was a pleasure to work with over the past few months leading up to our big day! When I arrived at the chapel, I was so happy to see Reverend Diana Moran would be officiating our wedding. I viewed other weddings she performed at the chapel and absolutely loved her spirit and beautiful words she spoke over couples. The staff we met were also very friendly. We ordered our cake through their baker which was absolutely delicious! Our photographers were great to work with giving us memorable photos we will cherish for many years to come. We highly recommend Chapel of the Flowers if you plan on having your wedding in Vegas!

Profile Picture MARIA, 12/11/17, 1 Review
Category: Rehearsal Dinner Location

This was by far the Best chapel to use! They were very thorough and efficient. They made the day of our wedding so simple and stress-free. They even wrote a personalized congratulations letter that came home with us in our gift bag they sent home. Our photos came out so beautiful! And we got them the next day! I cannot recommend this chapel enough! They were seriously fantastic! ����

Photos
Profile Picture laura, 11/18/17, 1 Review
Services Used: Event Planning, Lighting/Sound

We planned almost our entire wedding through Chapel of the Flowers. Once you book a ceremony date and time you get a personal planner who can help you coordinate everything else; from flowers to photos, transportation and dinner reception. I planned my entire wedding for 45 people almost exclusively through email (we were coming from outside the US). It was so easy and stress-free. Their coordination and professionalism was excellent, like a well-oiled machine. My entire family enjoyed the experience, from the time they got picked up in a limo-bus from the hotel, until the time they were finished dessert at the Triple George Grill. Amazing experience from start to finish, 10/10 would get married there again ;)

Photo for Chapel of the Flowers Review - First dance in Fremont Street
Photo for Chapel of the Flowers Review - Triple George Grill on Fremont Street
Profile Picture Jamie, 11/4/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

We had an absolutely amazing experience booking through The Chapel of the Flowers. Erica Pauley was AMAZING!!!!! We can’t say enough to express our gratitude to her. All of the staff was very courteous and professional. Our photographer did an outstanding job on our photography.

Profile Picture Tiffany, 10/21/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location

I had booked our wedding with Chapel of the Flowers a year ago. I heard from our coordinator at least once a month for that entire year. We ended up switching to the recently renovated Glass Gardens halfway through and upgraded a couple times to different packages. Shelby was extremely helpful and so understanding about my millions of questions. I was so nervous leading up to my Vegas wedding since there was no rehearsal prior to the ceremony. Everything from the limo ride to the chapel, the flowers, the music, the ceremony, the officiant, to the photographers were flawless. We had about 30 people fly out for this and I heard nothing but compliments. We just had our photography appointment today to look over pictures and I am so happy we paid for the rights to them. Over 400 pictures taken and they are all stunning!! Well worth the money!! Thank you Chapel of the Flowers!

Profile Picture Kristi, 10/20/17, 1 Review
4.3

Exceeded my expectations. Would recommend in a heartbeat.

Profile Picture Stephanie, 9/23/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location
Services Used: Indoor, Barware, Flatware, Glassware, Linens, Cake, Clean Up, Event Planning, Set Up

We loved it!!! Our wedding was magical! They did an AWESOME job from planning til the end!! Would highly recommended!!!

Profile Picture Mary, 9/15/17, 1 Review
Category: Rehearsal Dinner Location

Everything was perfect! My wedding planner, Shelby, took care of every detail, answered all of my questions, and accommodated all of my requests. My wedding was beautiful and I have amazing pictures to prove it.

Profile Picture Jessica, 8/24/17, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Ceremony Music, Dress & Attire, Flowers, Officiant, Photography, Rehearsal Dinner Location, Transportation, Videography, Wedding Cake, Wedding Planning
Services Used: Cake, Event Planning, Set Up
4.7

So pleased with our experience at this chapel. From arrival on day we were made to feel incredibly welcome and special. The Victorian chapel and its grounds were absolutely beautiful and the photos look incredible. Our minister was amazing and clearly enjoyed her job. The only slight issue we had was the price of the photos- we ended up paying $600 for a USB with photos on it.

Profile Picture Laura, 8/3/17, 3 Reviews
Services Used: Indoor, All Inclusive Packages, Parking

We loved our wedding experience with Chapel of the Flowers. They took care of everything. We loved our officiant, loved the photos and video. We also ordered flowers and a cake and they were amazing.

Profile Picture Jacquelyn, 6/14/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Ceremony Music, Flowers, Photography, Transportation, Videography, Wedding Cake
1.6

Be prepared for a hard sell rather than a caring detailed, well planned special day.
The planning up until your special day, and all the calls afterwards, are only designed to get you to pay more for extra features that you may not need, not to help plan your day or make it work correctly.
On the day, it felt like they didn't give a damn about us.

View Vendor Response