Chapel of the Flowers Reviews

Chapel of the Flowers 5
  • Beverly

Beverly · Getting married on 04/04/2020

Great Service

We really enjoyed our tour with Debbie. Planning on booking with them

Sent on 03/16/2019

Lois Jayne Davies · Married on 11/22/2019

Perfect from start to finish!

From the start where I messaged on the instant chat on the website to finish where we collected our photos the service was excellent! I cannot find any faults at all.
    The preparation before the wedding was easy to do and stress free, communication was brilliant! We visited the Chapel before our wedding and was able to see where we were getting married.
    On the day of our wedding the coordinator was so kind and helpful, our minister did a beautiful ceremony and the photographers knew exactly what they were doing and took perfect photos.
    Our family and friends were able to watch our video on live stream and the video quality was outstanding.
    The day after our wedding we were able to collect our photos and again the service we received was fantastic. We loved all our photos and opted to purchase them all and the package deals for photos were reasonably priced and there are options to buy your wedding video which we did. All our images have been received on a memory stick in a keep stake box we also had 14 prints in our wedding package, the photos are printed in very high quality.
    Overall we would highly recommend Chapel of the Flowers, we couldn't have asked for a better day, they helped make every step perfect!

Sent on 11/24/2019
  • Sarah

Sarah · Married on 11/03/2019

Limo Ride!

We booked the limo ride for the girls from the hotel to our venue. The driver was smooth and steady! Enjoyable experience!

Sent on 12/06/2019

Jenna Damato · Married on 09/01/2019

I Would Highly Recommend!!

My experience was more than anything I could have ever imagined. The ceremony was beautiful and everyone was friendly and professional. Our minister, Robb, was amazing, his traditional vows were absolutely perfect. I would highly this chapel!

Sent on 09/02/2019
  • Sabrina

Sabrina Mc Grath · Married on 06/29/2019

Sabrina & Alan's wedding

Absolutely stunning place. We were so happy to get married here. Everything on our big day went to plan. Staff are so friendly & helpful, thanks so much to Rachel Braund for arranging every little detail. Our minister on the day was amazing, she was fantastic and helped with all our nervousness. A special thanks to our guitarist and the photographer who were organised by Rachel.

Sent on 07/16/2019
  • Kameisha

Kameisha Lundy · Married on 04/02/2019

Lucky in Love Las Vegas!

The experience was amazing. Chapel of the flowers exceeded our expectations. From the initial reservation all the way until the reception they were there as if they were family. Their all inclusive packages along with add ons were worth every penny. Trust them to make your wedding day memorable.

Sent on 04/23/2019
  • Andrew

Andrew Pittwood · Married on 03/18/2019

Our Big Day

One word to describe our wedding at the Chapel of the Flowers - PERFECT!
    From planning our wedding from the UK, our communication with Shelby Rogers was great. She was extremely helpful and promptly replied to all our emails and reassured us that the day would go without a hitch when we got to Vegas.
    One there, everything went perfectly, from collecting our marriage licence in a limo to viewing our wedding photos and the Big Day itself was perfect.
    Our limo drive on both occasions were polite, courteous and friendly. We met Shelby and she explained everything.
    On the Big Day, the lady that did my wife's hair turned up on and was lovely. Our limo driver was excellent. Our Minister was amazing too. She talked us through the ceremony and eased our nerves...well mine!
    The premises are clean and tidy and the Chapel we got married in was lovely.
    Everything was perfect. I can't thank everyone involved there enough.
    If you're getting married in Vegas then get married at the Chapel of the Flowers...you won't regret it.

Chapel of the Flowers 6
    Sent on 04/03/2019

Amy Skiles · Married on 03/08/2019

Wedding Ceremony for Bride and Groom was so wonderful.

The Chapel of the Flowers provided us with professional and personalized serce, taking care of every single detail so that it was OUR day. We loved every single staff member through every stage from the planning stages to the service to the photography meeting afterward. Our minister made us feel very special and treated us with such care, which was really important. The music we had selected was played on cue, the photography was phenomenal and just having the opportunity to share our service with family and friends via live feed and the recording allowed us to share our day with other people we love. Because we chose Chapel of the Flowers we were able to relax and experience the joy of our wedding in a beautiful place in a ceremony that fit us. We would recommend Chapel of the Flowers to anyone who is considering a Las Vegas destination wedding. You will not regret it.

Sent on 03/24/2019

Linda L Walsh · Married on 02/27/2019

Wedding Perfection

This was the easiest, most flawless wedding experience I have ever had. It was elegant, warm, and personal. Every detail was handled by the Chapel, allowing the bride and groom to enjoy their special day. I loved my bouquet! The price was extremely reasonable. We have another family wedding coming up, and I hope they choose this venue!

Sent on 03/15/2019
  • Michelle

Michelle · Married on 12/29/2018

Wonderful Experience

Every aspect of this experience was WONDERFUL... well planned and stress free!!!

Chapel of the Flowers 7
    Sent on 01/06/2019

Melissa Wallace · Married on 12/23/2018

Exceeded Expectations

My husband and I decided to get married two weeks before we were set to leave for our Christmas road trip as we were travelling through Vegas any way, so why not right?!... We live in Saskatchewan, Canada and I had never been to the United States and so had no idea what to expect or even where a good place to go would be. So after doing some research and talking to a few chapels, it was Chapel of the Flowers that stood out the most. Everyone I talked to to prepare for the big day were absolutely fantastic and professional. They made me feel at ease even though I was apprehensive about booking everything online and over the phone and having no true idea of what I was paying for (You worry that you'll get there and it won't be what you were expecting and that you'll be disappointed)....
    BUT... Let me say... The whole experience was absolutely perfect!! Chapel of The Flowers had every detail covered!
    The two gentleman that came to my hotel room to do mine and my daughters hair and make-up were so talented and did an amazing job!!!
    The Limos were awesome and the drivers courteous!
    The Chapel was stunning and everyone so polite and helpful and they all just took the stress away!
    The photographers!! Wow... They both did such a beautiful job of capturing the memories and special moments!! Very talented in the art of photography!!
    And last, but certainly not least, Reverend Robert Greer - He did such a beautiful job of officiating the wedding.
    Thank you Chapel of the Flowers for making our day perfect and filled with wonderful memories that will last forever! I highly recommend!!!

Sent on 01/16/2019
  • Tahera

Tahera Crewe · Married on 12/15/2018

Loving The Crewe's

Chapel of the Flowers has a beautiful selection of chapels. The entire team at The Chapel of Flowers provided intimate focus on every detail of my ceremony. They created the perfect ambience and everything ran smoothly. The staff from the ceremony to the Limo drivers ensured my day was perfect.

Chapel of the Flowers 8
    Sent on 12/18/2018
  • Gigi

Gigi · Married on 11/17/2018

The best in Vegas

If you are looking for a beautiful experience book with this company from beginning to end 5 star service.

Sent on 11/21/2018

Angela Wiedman · Married on 11/03/2018

Our day was PERFECT!

I was a little nervous about a Vegas wedding. We've all seen those movies! I was SHOCKED at how easy the planning process was...and reasonably priced! We thought we would have a few guests...but we ended up with 48 people!! We had a beautiful ceremony and delicious dinner reception. Our planner (Vicki) was always quick to get back to me with my ever changing requests and she was never flustered. She thought of EVERYTHING!! We came in UNDER BUDGET and our guests can't stop talking about how perfect and smooth everything went. The live stream was wonderful for the guests that didn't join us and the pictures really captured the entire event. I'm not a review writer, but felt that I needed to sing some praises. If your a worried bride...stop searching a book your event TODAY!! You're welcome! :)

Sent on 11/21/2018
  • Daya

Daya Rodriguez · Married on 10/29/2018

Beautiful.

Beautiful place , beautiful people

Sent on 11/14/2018

Christina · Married on 09/22/2018

I cannot say enough good things about Chapel of the Flowers. We were married there on 9/22/18 and our day couldn't have been more perfect. Everything we discussed in the months leading up to our wedding was executed flawlessly the day of. Every staff member we encountered was professional, personable and respectful and communication was always on point. Our officiant, Jeff, was perfection. The limo drivers were on time, friendly and professional. The photographer did an excellent job and we loved our pictures. The day of coordinator was sweet and helped put my nerves at ease. Our live video was seamless and so many of our east coast family were able to be a part of our big day even though they were not in Vegas with us. My bouquet was beautiful and still fresh a week later when we headed home. And after hearing so much negativity about the cost of photo copyrights, we were pleasantly surprised at how affordable it really was. I truly cannot say enough kind words and could go on and on with compliments. So from the bottom of our hearts, thank you Chapel of the Flowers for making our day perfect. We will cherish it forever.

Sent on 10/09/2018

Laquacia · Married on 09/02/2018

Janai was awesome in communicating with me and making sure we got everything we needed down to the last minute changes. Everyone loved the Glass Gardens chapel and I was totally satisfied. The officiant was beyond words in how he really made us feel like we knew him all our lives. He made it very personal and was encouraging. The photographers were AWESOME!!!! Rosa definitely was great in capturing the natural shots. Overall everyone was super nice, professional, and made our special day even more special.

Sent on 09/27/2018

KATHRYN · Married on 08/08/2018

My daughter was married at Chapel of the Flowers Aug 8 2018, everything was amazing, we upgraded the flowers, they were beautiful. We got the full photo package and it was well worth it. The reception dinner we planned was great. Chapel of the Flowers made it easy from start to finish.

Chapel of the Flowers 9
    Sent on 08/15/2018

Shawna · Married on 08/03/2018

Loved every part of our day! Your team was excellent! Thank you!

Chapel of the Flowers 10
    Chapel of the Flowers 11
    Chapel of the Flowers 12
    Chapel of the Flowers 13
    Sent on 08/18/2018

Tammie · Married on 07/28/2018

Wedding Date - 07/28/2018
    Chapel of the Flowers in Las Vegas helped create Our Perfect Wedding! Hands down this was the BEST decision we made. This venue is clean, beautiful and they offer everything you could possibly need for a wedding. I was contacted by email with information that was needed before I even asked for it. My wedding planner called me on the phone to help walk me through the last final decision making. Any questions I had I sent by email and they were answered thoroughly & prompt. Our wedding planner emailed us the link & suggested that we apply for our marriage license on-line. We followed her advice and it made the process extremely fast n easy.
    Our wedding planner was Angela Matthews she is a burst of sunshine! Very friendly, informative & a great listener. Wedding day coordinator was Kaylee Kennedy, she was very sweet & gave me great instructions with what & when before the ceremony. Minister was Diana Moran, I’ll admit I was a bit “Iffy” with having a female Minister – Only because my previous experience was “EH”. Wow - was I completely Wrong! Diana is the BEST! I can’t say enough positive things about her. Diana was professional, warm and freaking awesome. Her words were uplifting and encouraging & made Our ceremony Perfect. Photographer was Jessica Lee, such a creative soul. Her vibe is very easy going & personable. We are not big picture people & she helped us out so much – eased our nerves and made us feel comfortable in-front of the camera. Scott van Vlack was our limo driver, he made sure we were nice & comfy on our ride around town. Scott informed us of any delays and made sure we were good with the time it would take to get from point A to point B. Lastly, we met with Marjorie Turner to view our photos. She was very nice and really helpful with the viewing, picking and printing of our photos. Caesar’s Palace at night was Mesmerizing & we ended up with Fairytale like photos. Paying extra for the copyrights is a MUST!

Chapel of the Flowers 14
    Chapel of the Flowers 15
    Chapel of the Flowers 16
    Chapel of the Flowers 17
    Sent on 08/02/2018

Sandra · Married on 07/28/2018

Vicki: I just wanted to thank you SO MUCH for everything that you did for us. You were absolutely AMAZING!!!
    I always had a million questions or changed my mind on a few things, but you were always calm and super receptive to every thought I had.

We have been absolutely raving about our experience with Chapel of the Flowers. It totally exceeded our expectations. We LOVED all of you, from you Vicki, our wedding planner, to Diana Moran, our minister, she is absolutely fabulous, to our photographers, to our limo drivers. Everything was like a dream to us, our pictures are AMAZING!!! Our Minister, Diana Moran was absolutely AMAZING, her words of wisdom, kind advice and touching ceremony was unbelievable!

The Venetian was absolutely AMAZING, the ambiance, the dinner, oh my gosh, everyone raved about the dinner and the attention and professionalism of all the servers and the DJ, absolutely all of you made our wedding day a dream come true.

I would definitely do this all over again with all of you, we would definitely renew our vows here!! And by the way, we already referred you (Vicki) to several of our friends.

Sent on 08/13/2018

Michelle · Married on 06/15/2018

Chapel of the Flowers has exceeded my expectations and made me one happy bride. I rate them 10 stars. To our wedding planner Janai who did an amazing job and planning a stress free wedding. To our minister Diana who performed a wonderful lovely unforgettable ceremony, with beautiful words that made our ceremony unique. Very very happy and highly recommended ♥️ Glad we choose Chapel of the Flowers

Sent on 06/20/2018

Chrissy · Married on 05/26/2018

My now husband and I decided to get married here on May 26th, 2018 and couldn't have been happier. Even though they are doing MULTIPLE weddings at the same time (in different chapels of course) they TRULY made me feel like I was their only bride!
    I got the hair and airbrush make-up package with Glam Squad 702 through the Chapel of Flowers. Sebastian was my artist and he was fantastic. I felt like a celebrity when he was done! If you get this package, I urge you to ask for him specifically. He was AMAZING!
    We decided on an Elvis wedding in the Magnolia chapel and Elvis was AWESOME! The two of us couldn't stop giggling the whole time. It was the perfect ceremony for our personalities and we couldn't have asked for a more fun time!
    I got the 18 rose bouquet and it was gorgeous!
    We then opted for the strip tour photography session. We had two photographers who were BOTH just completely awesome! Carlos Posadas was our primary photographer. If you can request him, you totally should! Our lifestyle photographer was awesome too,his name was Nazar! They were both FANTASTIC! If you can personally ask for them both as a team, you won't be disappointed. I'd be more than happy to share photos with anyone if you'd like.
    DEFINITELY PURCHASE THE DIGITAL RIGHTS PACKAGE! They took over 500 photos (total) and they came out BEAUTIFUL! This is where we decided to spend our money and we couldn't have been happier! I can't stop looking at our photos and there are so many great ones that we are having a hard time choosing our favorite one.
    The photo gallery had our photos ready to view in one week and Nicole has been wonderful through this process!
    We did order a small cake for the two of us to take back to our room (chocolate chip cake with a fudge center = YUM) and it was DELICIOUS! I really can't say enough about the Chapel of Flowers! So much fun and such WONDERFUL memories! Don't hesitate to book this chapel! :) For the cost and the experience, you can't go wrong!

Chapel of the Flowers 18
    Chapel of the Flowers 19
    Chapel of the Flowers 20
    Chapel of the Flowers 21
    Chapel of the Flowers 22
    Chapel of the Flowers 23
    Sent on 06/25/2018

Debbie · Married on 05/05/2018

Perfect location to have a Vegas wedding. Friendly staff and beautiful location

Sent on 06/07/2018

Marlene · Married on 03/30/2018

For anyone planning on getting married in Vegas this is the place to go. From the moment I contacted them I was impressed.

I didn't know what to expect but all the arrangements were exactly as discussed. Janai did a terriffic job! We rented the dress and tux from Creative bridal wear (who were also amazing). The chapel, minister, flowers, photography and cake were awesome. Made you feel like you were the only ones getting married, they personalized everything. I definitely recommend them. 5 out of 5.

Sent on 04/27/2018