206 Reviews for Chapel of the Flowers

Event Planning (12)
Parking (7)
Cake (6)
Set Up (6)
All Inclusive Packages (5)
Clean Up (5)
Pet Friendly (1)
Wireless Internet (1)
206 Chapel of the Flowers Reviews

3.2

Planning went well with Brittany P. The Day of coordinator didn't do anything to aid in limo confusion issues. Communication timeline and instructions were not followed by the chapel/drivers making it difficult for bridal party. Limo was at wrong hotel for groom. Then tried to threaten groom with a late fee and take payment before wedding despite there being poor communication on chapel end, and no other ceremonies scheduled after mine and being at wrong hotel. Think grooms limo was contracted....
The ceremony was lovely and the officiant Moran was well spoken.
The flowers were old and were very wilted by end of ceremony.
The photographer was able to capture the pre-ceremony photo that I wanted. That was very nice. But the remainder of the photos were lack luster. The group photos were taken in a poorly lit area, people in back row are shadowed. Also the shrubbery around that area is overgrown and slippy looking. Make sure to check your surroundings before taking photos to remove trash and water bottles around your photo area. Also photographer mentioned he was new. I being a photographer myself was going to give him suggestions for photographing a plus size bride when he cut me off and indicated he was joking and wasn't new. Kind of rude!!!
In the photos it is very apparent there is something wrong with my dress. Uneven or folded weird, or not straight or something. Photographers didn't say anything. Half of photos are garbage due to this.
No surprise on photo pricing, but if you want me to buy the rights to all photos, I expect better quality.
Reception was a joke! I paid for the upgraded dinner package through the chapel. 1.5 hours into service had to follow up to ask why I wasn't being served the upgraded meal. I coordinated woth reception venue weeks in advance, and followed up week of to assure guests would be offered open bar and bread before I arrived. The restaurant doesn't read the special notes you coordinate. So lack luster service.

Profile Picture Victoria, 8/25/18, 3 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: China, Flatware, Glassware, Linens, Parking, Indoor, All Inclusive Packages, Cake, Event Planning
3.6

My best advice is make sure you stress to the photographers what type of photography you would like other wise you will end up with over 300 photographs and not like any of them.

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Maidelis, 8/16/18, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location

My daughter was married at Chapel of the Flowers Aug 8 2018, everything was amazing, we upgraded the flowers, they were beautiful. We got the full photo package and it was well worth it. The reception dinner we planned was great. Chapel of the Flowers made it easy from start to finish.

Profile Picture KATHRYN, 8/8/18, 1 Review
Category: Rehearsal Dinner Location

Loved every part of our day! Your team was excellent! Thank you!

Profile Picture Shawna, 8/3/18, 4 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Flowers, Photography, Videography
Services Used: Indoor

Wedding Date - 07/28/2018
Chapel of the Flowers in Las Vegas helped create Our Perfect Wedding! Hands down this was the BEST decision we made. This venue is clean, beautiful and they offer everything you could possibly need for a wedding. I was contacted by email with information that was needed before I even asked for it. My wedding planner called me on the phone to help walk me through the last final decision making. Any questions I had I sent by email and they were answered thoroughly & prompt. Our wedding planner emailed us the link & suggested that we apply for our marriage license on-line. We followed her advice and it made the process extremely fast n easy.
Our wedding planner was Angela Matthews she is a burst of sunshine! Very friendly, informative & a great listener. Wedding day coordinator was Kaylee Kennedy, she was very sweet & gave me great instructions with what & when before the ceremony. Minister was Diana Moran, I’ll admit I was a bit “Iffy” with having a female Minister – Only because my previous experience was “EH”. Wow - was I completely Wrong! Diana is the BEST! I can’t say enough positive things about her. Diana was professional, warm and freaking awesome. Her words were uplifting and encouraging & made Our ceremony Perfect. Photographer was Jessica Lee, such a creative soul. Her vibe is very easy going & personable. We are not big picture people & she helped us out so much – eased our nerves and made us feel comfortable in-front of the camera. Scott van Vlack was our limo driver, he made sure we were nice & comfy on our ride around town. Scott informed us of any delays and made sure we were good with the time it would take to get from point A to point B. Lastly, we met with Marjorie Turner to view our photos. She was very nice and really helpful with the viewing, picking and printing of our photos. Caesar’s Palace at night was Mesmerizing & we ended up with Fairytale like photos. Paying extra for the copyrights is a MUST!

Photo for Chapel of the Flowers Review - Magnolia Chapel in Chapel of the Flowers. 07/28/2018
Photo for Chapel of the Flowers Review - Off premise photo at Caesar's Palace. 07/28/2018
Profile Picture Tammie, 7/28/18, 1 Review
Services Used: Indoor

Vicki: I just wanted to thank you SO MUCH for everything that you did for us. You were absolutely AMAZING!!!
I always had a million questions or changed my mind on a few things, but you were always calm and super receptive to every thought I had.

We have been absolutely raving about our experience with Chapel of the Flowers. It totally exceeded our expectations. We LOVED all of you, from you Vicki, our wedding planner, to Diana Moran, our minister, she is absolutely fabulous, to our photographers, to our limo drivers. Everything was like a dream to us, our pictures are AMAZING!!! Our Minister, Diana Moran was absolutely AMAZING, her words of wisdom, kind advice and touching ceremony was unbelievable!

The Venetian was absolutely AMAZING, the ambiance, the dinner, oh my gosh, everyone raved about the dinner and the attention and professionalism of all the servers and the DJ, absolutely all of you made our wedding day a dream come true.

I would definitely do this all over again with all of you, we would definitely renew our vows here!! And by the way, we already referred you (Vicki) to several of our friends.

Profile Picture Sandra, 7/28/18, 1 Review
0.5

Be ready to overpay, be rushed through, and not have any real wedding photos.

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Alissa, 6/23/18, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location

Chapel of the Flowers has exceeded my expectations and made me one happy bride. I rate them 10 stars. To our wedding planner Janai who did an amazing job and planning a stress free wedding. To our minister Diana who performed a wonderful lovely unforgettable ceremony, with beautiful words that made our ceremony unique. Very very happy and highly recommended ♥️ Glad we choose Chapel of the Flowers

Profile Picture Michelle, 6/15/18, 1 Review
4.7

The team was super helpful on our wedding day, they answered every question and then some. We had the greatest officiant who provided a wonderful ceremony. It was short and simple, but still elegant and tasteful. My wedding coordinator assisted me with any and all questions that I had, and I feel that their price was extremely reasonable for everything that was included.

Profile Picture Kim, 5/29/18, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Shuttle, All Inclusive Packages, Event Planning, Covered Outdoor, Indoor

My now husband and I decided to get married here on May 26th, 2018 and couldn't have been happier. Even though they are doing MULTIPLE weddings at the same time (in different chapels of course) they TRULY made me feel like I was their only bride!
I got the hair and airbrush make-up package with Glam Squad 702 through the Chapel of Flowers. Sebastian was my artist and he was fantastic. I felt like a celebrity when he was done! If you get this package, I urge you to ask for him specifically. He was AMAZING!
We decided on an Elvis wedding in the Magnolia chapel and Elvis was AWESOME! The two of us couldn't stop giggling the whole time. It was the perfect ceremony for our personalities and we couldn't have asked for a more fun time!
I got the 18 rose bouquet and it was gorgeous!
We then opted for the strip tour photography session. We had two photographers who were BOTH just completely awesome! Carlos Posadas was our primary photographer. If you can request him, you totally should! Our lifestyle photographer was awesome too,his name was Nazar! They were both FANTASTIC! If you can personally ask for them both as a team, you won't be disappointed. I'd be more than happy to share photos with anyone if you'd like.
DEFINITELY PURCHASE THE DIGITAL RIGHTS PACKAGE! They took over 500 photos (total) and they came out BEAUTIFUL! This is where we decided to spend our money and we couldn't have been happier! I can't stop looking at our photos and there are so many great ones that we are having a hard time choosing our favorite one.
The photo gallery had our photos ready to view in one week and Nicole has been wonderful through this process!
We did order a small cake for the two of us to take back to our room (chocolate chip cake with a fudge center = YUM) and it was DELICIOUS! I really can't say enough about the Chapel of Flowers! So much fun and such WONDERFUL memories! Don't hesitate to book this chapel! :) For the cost and the experience, you can't go wrong!

Profile Picture Chrissy, 5/26/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location
Services Used: Indoor, Accommodations, All Inclusive Packages, Cake, Clean Up, Event Planning, Lighting/Sound, Pet Friendly, Set Up, Wireless Internet, Barware, China, Flatware, Glassware, Linens, Parking, Shuttle, Wheelchair Access

I'm a very hard person to please and I must say Chapel of the Flowers has exceeded my expectations and has made me one very happy bride :)
I rate them 10 stars. To our wedding Planner Heidi who did such and amazing job and planned a stress free wedding and organised everything for us and was so patient. To the minister Robert who performed a wonderful lovely unforgettable ceremony with beautiful words and made our ceremony so unique I felt like he knew us for so many years. To the photographer Jess who took the most amazing photos and took us to the most amazing offsite locations. They also provided the most beautiful fresh gorgeous flowers and delicious wedding cake! Very very happy and highly recommended! We came all the way from Australia and glad we choose Chapel of the Flowers.

Profile Picture Biljana, 5/19/18, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location

Perfect location to have a Vegas wedding. Friendly staff and beautiful location

Profile Picture Debbie , 5/5/18, 7 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Ceremony Music, Officiant, Photography, Rehearsal Dinner Location, Transportation, Videography, Wedding Cake, Wedding Planning

For anyone planning on getting married in Vegas this is the place to go. From the moment I contacted them I was impressed.

I didn't know what to expect but all the arrangements were exactly as discussed. Janai did a terriffic job! We rented the dress and tux from Creative bridal wear (who were also amazing). The chapel, minister, flowers, photography and cake were awesome. Made you feel like you were the only ones getting married, they personalized everything. I definitely recommend them. 5 out of 5.

Profile Picture Marlene, 3/30/18, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location

We can't say enough good things about Chapel of the Flowers. Everyone from our wedding planner Angela, to Brittany, and everyone in between and behind the scenes were awesome. We want to give a special thank you to Jessica and Michael for taking such wonderful photo's of us on our big day. We were allowed to choose our own minister, and we chose Diana. Absolutely the best. The whole experience was super easy, and the entire staff made my husband and I feel at ease and comfortable. This is a top notch wedding venue, and we couldn't be happier. We highly recommend Chapel of the Flowers for any wedding or renewal of vows. Thank you for taking good care of us and our guests.

Profile Picture Ryan, 3/26/18, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Ceremony Music, Flowers, Photography, Videography, Wedding Planning

My Perfect Wedding at Chapel of the Flowers.
I have always had an image in my head when people say Vegas weddings and it's... "yeah that's a cheesy wedding" So when I finally gave into my husband and said we could get married in Vegas I made it my goal to find a "non cheesy wedding" and I happened to stumble upon The Chapel of the Flowers and I'm so happy to say that I LOVED LOVED LOVED my Chapel of the Flowers Wedding. I can't say enough good things about them. I did not see the Chapel until the day before my wedding and I did not see my flowers until the day of my wedding and I'm happy to say everything was/is as pictured on their website. The grounds are just as beautiful as their photos show and the chapels are lovely. The staff were wonderful. They were attentive, kind, helpful, and you could tell they just wanted to make my day as perfect and as special as possible. Every one from the limo drivers to the day of coordinators to the photographer to the wedding planner to the minister. They all just wanted everything to be perfect. My wedding planner (Erica) was the best and was there every step of the way answering any and every question I ever had. She checked in with me often (we booked our wedding months and months in advance) and made sure I was keeping everything on track for the trip out to Vegas. Finally the photos...OMG the photos. All I can say is that you have to do what I sadly didn't do and that is save the money and spend it on the copyrights to your photos. And if you have a regular photographer and a lifestyle photographer spend the money on the copyrights for both of them. I promise you you will be more than happy you did. We got a package that included 100 different prints so we thought we didn't need to get the copyrights and by the time we were there picking out our photos to print it was just too late. At that moment we didn't have the means to purchase them. It still makes me sad. But honestly I will recommend this place to anyone

Profile Picture Brandi, 3/24/18, 1 Review
Services Used: Accommodations, Event Planning, Lighting/Sound, Parking, Indoor

We were married 10 days ago in The Chapel of the Flowers. We could not have imagined a more Perfect Wedding! If you are looking for the Best experience, don’t hesitate to look them up!

Profile Picture Marjorie, 3/19/18, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location

If you are planning a real (not Elvis) wedding, go see Brittany and her associates, this ceremony
was better than our first time. As a guy who had only a clue, they took me by the hand and
led me to create Magical memories of a lifetime. Thank You all !!

Profile Picture Michael, 3/6/18, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music, Flowers, Officiant, Photography, Rehearsal Dinner Location, Transportation, Videography, Wedding Cake, Wedding Planning

I honestly couldn't have asked for a better experience. Very little would I have changed. I would have caught back video of everyone walking in, as most of us brides go for the back of the dress being a stunning feature, otherwise, perfect experience

Photo for Chapel of the Flowers Review - Groom's side
Photo for Chapel of the Flowers Review - Bride's side
Profile Picture Hannah, 2/22/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location
Services Used: All Inclusive Packages, Clean Up, Event Planning, Lighting/Sound, Set Up, Indoor, Parking

Still on cloud 9! Got married here Jan 15 2018 . Beautiful wedding and the staff made you feel like you were the only wedding of the day ! Would highly recommend! They take care of everything so you can enjoy your day!

Profile Picture Linda, 1/15/18, 1 Review
Category: Rehearsal Dinner Location

Great Chapel, the best of Las Vegas in my opinion, the best and newest limos, everything was greater than we expected.

Profile Picture Luis Gustavo, 12/29/17, 1 Review
Category: Rehearsal Dinner Location

We got married on December 11, 2017 and I have want to share my gratitude to Chapel of the Flowers for making our evening wedding magical. Angela was a pleasure to work with over the past few months leading up to our big day! When I arrived at the chapel, I was so happy to see Reverend Diana Moran would be officiating our wedding. I viewed other weddings she performed at the chapel and absolutely loved her spirit and beautiful words she spoke over couples. The staff we met were also very friendly. We ordered our cake through their baker which was absolutely delicious! Our photographers were great to work with giving us memorable photos we will cherish for many years to come. We highly recommend Chapel of the Flowers if you plan on having your wedding in Vegas!

Profile Picture MARIA, 12/11/17, 1 Review
Category: Rehearsal Dinner Location

This was by far the Best chapel to use! They were very thorough and efficient. They made the day of our wedding so simple and stress-free. They even wrote a personalized congratulations letter that came home with us in our gift bag they sent home. Our photos came out so beautiful! And we got them the next day! I cannot recommend this chapel enough! They were seriously fantastic! ����

Photos
Profile Picture laura, 11/18/17, 1 Review
Services Used: Event Planning, Lighting/Sound

We planned almost our entire wedding through Chapel of the Flowers. Once you book a ceremony date and time you get a personal planner who can help you coordinate everything else; from flowers to photos, transportation and dinner reception. I planned my entire wedding for 45 people almost exclusively through email (we were coming from outside the US). It was so easy and stress-free. Their coordination and professionalism was excellent, like a well-oiled machine. My entire family enjoyed the experience, from the time they got picked up in a limo-bus from the hotel, until the time they were finished dessert at the Triple George Grill. Amazing experience from start to finish, 10/10 would get married there again ;)

Photo for Chapel of the Flowers Review - First dance in Fremont Street
Photo for Chapel of the Flowers Review - Triple George Grill on Fremont Street
Profile Picture Jamie, 11/4/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

We had an absolutely amazing experience booking through The Chapel of the Flowers. Erica Pauley was AMAZING!!!!! We can’t say enough to express our gratitude to her. All of the staff was very courteous and professional. Our photographer did an outstanding job on our photography.

Profile Picture Tiffany, 10/21/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location

I had booked our wedding with Chapel of the Flowers a year ago. I heard from our coordinator at least once a month for that entire year. We ended up switching to the recently renovated Glass Gardens halfway through and upgraded a couple times to different packages. Shelby was extremely helpful and so understanding about my millions of questions. I was so nervous leading up to my Vegas wedding since there was no rehearsal prior to the ceremony. Everything from the limo ride to the chapel, the flowers, the music, the ceremony, the officiant, to the photographers were flawless. We had about 30 people fly out for this and I heard nothing but compliments. We just had our photography appointment today to look over pictures and I am so happy we paid for the rights to them. Over 400 pictures taken and they are all stunning!! Well worth the money!! Thank you Chapel of the Flowers!

Profile Picture Kristi, 10/20/17, 1 Review