17 Reviews for Chapel of the Archangels

User Photos
todo alt text
todo alt text
17 Chapel of the Archangels Reviews

Jim and Jimmie were phenomenal to work with from the minute I emailed an inquiry. They were flexible in setting up a tour, they suggested other vendors for other parts of our wedding, it was awesome to have them working the wedding too! They are positive, happy guys who just want your special day to be amazing! The chapel is ABSOLUTELY beautiful!! Perfect setup all in one building so no need for guesses to travel all over town! Would 100% recommend chapel of the archangels!

Profile Picture Jacquelin, 9/23/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location

This place is unbelievable! Beautiful and the owners are great people!

Profile Picture Abigail, 6/10/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location

This was the exact location we were looking for for our wedding! Having the ceremony location and the reception location in the same building was great. The only thing that I would have to say was strange was when the girls were getting ready in their dressing area one of the directors came to check on our progress but didn't knock before entering and I believe some where half dressed. Other than that small thing everything was great and they accommodate to our needs and how we wanted things to go. Thank you both Jims at The Chapel Of The Archangels!

Profile Picture Naomi, 5/12/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location

Jim and Jimmie provide the best service you can imagine. My wife and I absolutely loved the venue and the service they provide! They are amazing!

Profile Picture Josh, 3/11/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location

I could not be more pleased with our wedding venue. Chapel of the Archangels staff (Jim and Jimmie) were amazing to work with. They did more than their fair share of work. Our wedding and reception went on with no issues. Bar tending service was A+! Thank you so much for making our day perfect!

Profile Picture Amanda, 8/20/16, 6 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location

These folks are fantastic! They make certain everything is perfect!

Profile Picture Cathy, 7/17/16, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location

The owners are so amazing and did everything they could to make sure my day went smoothly. Their decor was so beautiful! I couldn't imagine having my wedding anywhere else and I wish I could do it over and over again! I would recommend them 100%

Profile Picture Nicole, 12/31/14, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location

I cannot say enough great things about Chapel of the Archangels and its owners, Jim and Jimmie.

I've always wanted a grand church wedding, but with our budget, I didn't think it was possible. Luckily, I saw an ad for the Chapel and the rest is history. It is gorgeous beyond all words, and the price is pretty much unheard of for how much value you receive. Jim and Jimmie have done an amazing job with keeping the history and architecture of this beautiful church, while modernizing it. It goes without saying that the church is beyond gorgeous, inside and out. The reception space was great and neutral enough that we could take our ideas and run with them without anything clashing with our theme. Moreover, being able to rent a venue for a whole weekend was crucial for me since ours was a mostly DIY wedding.

Someone mentioned it before, but Jim and Jimmie really are kind of like wedding planners. They used their wedding knowledge and brought up thoughts/ideas that my husband and I didn't think of. Not only that, but while I was creating my bouquets, they offered some of their flowers for the bouquets too. That may seem small, but it really shows what kind of people they are. They really do care about your wedding day and work to make it the best day ever. From the first day we met them through the wedding, they made my now-husband and I feel so comfortable and excited, during a high-stress time. They always responded back quickly when we emailed/called them and bent over backward to help us. We never expected them to play a huge of a role as they did on our day, but I can honestly say, our day couldn't have run as perfectly as it did without them there. Everyone commented on how amazing the wedding and venue was and it really couldn't have happened without Jim and Jimmie. If you're considering using the Chapel for any event, stop considering and call them now! You won't regret the decision. From the bottom of our hearts, thanks so much Jim and Jimmie!

Profile Picture Gaoly, 7/12/14, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location

Jim and Jimmie were fantastic from the day we visited the chapel for the first time right on through to the gift opening the day after the wedding. Everything was perfect and professional. We didn't worry about anything and even the price was right for the value. Thanks Jim and Jimmie for the wonderful experience.

Profile Picture Chelsea, 5/31/14, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

This venue is absolutely amazing!! We had no problems contacting, previewing and hiring them! Both Jim and Jimmie are so accommodating and flexible. the chapel is beautiful and perfect for the special day!! Every aspect exceeded our expectations.

Profile Picture Scot and Emily, 3/1/14, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

My husband and I loved the idea of having our ceremony and reception in one location. We had a lot of guests traveling from out of town. We would definately have another event at The Chapel of the Archangels.

Profile Picture Robin, 10/5/13, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location

The owners were great! They went above and beyond to make my wedding amazing. They were respectful and helpful. They made the day special with little touches like a grand entrance for the bride, beautiful plants outside, ringing of the bell, and a well needed drink at the end of the night.

Profile Picture Amanda, 9/28/13, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

This wonderful chapel and event center was amazing! Beautiful architecture, stained glass windows and a great location over all. "The Jims" were very gracious and accommodating. We highly recommend this venue for a wedding, or any other event! Thank you again, Jim and Jim, for everything!

Profile Picture Jessica, 9/21/13, 5 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

I couldn't recommend this venue more. First it's Beautiful. Second it's reasonable. Third the owners are more like even planners than venue owners!! They helped with set up tear down and the transition between dinner and dance.. At the end of the evening they even put the food we left out away as we didn't have it catered and did it all ourselves. It was my dream wedding in a dream chapel..thanks Jim & Jimmy!

Profile Picture Brittany, 7/27/13, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Beautiful place, Jim and Jimmy were very helpful and encouraging! I have and will continue to send people their way for any event!

Profile Picture User4029030, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

When my wife and I were looking at venues for our wedding and rehearsal dinner we were amazed by the quality of service we were given by the Chapel of the Archangels. They were more than accommodating and were able to meet us during now business hours to accommodate my military work schedule. They go out of their way from the per-planning to the day of to make sure they day goes perfect with no extra glitches.

The Chapel itself is amazing and can hold A LOT of people comfortably with out a problem. The Brides-room and Grooms-room are both spectacular and help you relax before the big moment arrives. I cannot put in writing how amazing the Chapel looks, the only way to find out is go and check it out yourself!

The reception area downstairs is convenient in that you can hold all of your events at one location (rehearsal dinner, ceremony, and reception). It offers a full kitchen and full bar.

I am a very picky and particular person and had my wedding planned with schedules for everything of when and where people were suppose to be. So trust me, this is a one stop shop for your special day, don't be left hanging from other venues that don't return phone calls right away, lack service, or try to nickel and dime you for everything. After looking at ALL and I mean all the Churches/Chapels within 20 minutes of Beaver Dam, I can rest assure you this is the best place you will find with unparallelled service in the Dodge County area.

Profile Picture John, 11/10/12, 1 Review