Chapel in the Clouds at The STRAT Reviews

108 | Las Vegas, NV

108 Reviews for Chapel in the Clouds at The STRAT

Lola E. · Getting married on 07/01/2023

Perfect ceremony and amazing views of Las Vegas.

My husband and I wanted a ceremony that was unique and not a Chapel on the street. As we both love flying, we decided that we wanted to say "I Do" above the ground. The Stratosphere came to mind and we were pleasantly surprised that they had Chapels. Due to Covid, we didn't look at the Chapel prior to our ceremony, we just picked one that fit our small group of guests and booked it for a sunset wedding.
    The process for reserving the Chapel was very easy. Our special day was absolutely amazing/perfect. The Chapel is elegant, classy and the view was breathtaking. Our guests had so much to look at while we were taking pictures outside and they are still talking about it. To top it off our Chaplain was personal, caring and genuinely a very caring man. I know we will back to renew our vows here. If you're looking for a wedding venue, please consider this one. You won't be disappointed.

Sent on 02/03/2021
  • Shana

Shana P. · Getting married on 02/06/2022

Amazing Wedding

The Strats Chapel is very beautiful. The staff was very professional and helpful. I want to express my greatest gratitude to Tori Lounsbery. My husband and I wed on 06/26/2020 during this current Pandemic. The Minister was very nice, professional, funny and made us feel very comfortable. The Strats Chapel made our day very Special and we will never forget. Thanks again!!

Sent on 10/29/2020

Cheryl M. · Married on 08/02/2021

Very Professional

From the beginning to the end Daun Hashmioto was always available to answer my questions and very fast responding. The whole process went smoothly and the day of our wedding Mario was guiding everyone so we started on time. During the reception, Michael was there for whatever anyone needed and always made sure our glasses were full.

Sent on 03/12/2020

Daphnie H. · Married on 07/17/2021

The Stratosphere Wedding/Chapel Services

I was taken care of by Tori Catering Dales Manager. I truly mean TAKEN CARE OF! The level of care and patience along with professionalism was extraordinary! The chapel was beautiful, the reverend was sweet, the photographer was fun and amazing! I wouldn’t change one thing!!! Beyond my expectations!

Sent on 07/20/2021
  • Michael

Michael · Married on 06/29/2021

RevEd for the win!!

So this was more a “legal” wedding for us prior to the Big Day next month. RevEd went above and beyond to ensure my bride and I had a remarkable experience and we couldn’t be more appreciative. It was a lovely ceremony 109 floors up. Could not recommend more!

Sent on 05/23/2021

Cris M. · Married on 05/14/2021

Wonderful stress free

I had a wonderful experience from the first place home call with Tori our wedding consultant. She was informative and very professional. She explained everything to us in detail which is what made us choose the Strat over any other hotel in Vegas. I highly recommend the Strat for your special day.

Sent on 04/16/2021

Darlene T. · Married on 12/03/2020

Oh What A Night

Chapel In The Clouds is a wonderful venue to have a wedding of any size. My husband and I had a very intimate ceremony with just the two of us and it was absolutely perfect. The staff and officiant were very professional and abided by all the CDC guidelines in keeping everyone safe. Many thanks to everyone involved in making our evening spectacular!

Sent on 12/04/2020
  • O

Olmos W. · Married on 02/29/2020

Dream Wedding Achieved

My wedding at the STRAT was everything I could have wanted! It was well organized and we were able to enjoy ourselves with our guests. I stayed stress free throughout the ceremony and reception. They are great with assisting with any questions or concerns. Five Star!!

Vanessa A. · Married on 02/29/2020

Unforgettable

Everything was beyond perfect. The customer service, food and venue was everything we expected and more.

Mario S. · Married on 02/29/2020

No need to worry about a thing. Just enjoyed the wonderful day!

It was perfect !! All the guests and bride and groom had a great time

Sent on 03/03/2020

Michelle H. · Married on 02/29/2020

Sit back, relax and let them do their job

What an amazing venue and incredible experience. I will admit, I was extremely nervous about how it would all play out and expected at least one or two things to slip through the cracks, but nothing did. Everything came together perfect. They know what they are doing and they do it extremely well. We had 28 guests and everyone raved about it, even the hard to please guests. We added Elvis to the package and, while we ended up paying more than originally expected for him, totally worth it. House photographer was wonderful as well. The only complaint I have is that we didn't get our bottle of champagne. Apparently it was there, but we were whisked off to do pictures a few floors up and it was left behind. Small price to pay for a PERFECT evening. If you ever have the change to get married at the Chapel In The Clouds, I totally recommend it.

Sent on 03/15/2020

Alberta L. · Married on 02/24/2020

Beautiful! Perfect! Awesome!

I had a wonderful experience at the Stratosphere. My husband and I couldn’t have asked for a better service. Reverend Ed was a hit! He performed a wonderful service and provided us with live long words of wisdom to live by. The price was perfect too! My family and I enjoyed the amenities and the restaurants. We will be back again next year! Thank you to the wedding consultants!

• Natalie

Natalie T. · Married on 11/06/2019

Amazing & Wonderful!!

Everything was wonderful!! Everyone was great!! 😊

Sent on 11/10/2019
  • Sharon

Sharon · Married on 10/26/2019

BEST experience EVER!

Not that I have a lot of experience getting married, but I THANK GAWD I chose the Stratosphere to have my wedding.

We were a little unusual, we had a "big" Vegas wedding. We had about 80 people in attendance. We needed to have a big enough space, as well as wrap-around service so that I didn't have to find vendors from across the country. I knew I needed a "package deal" and the Stratosphere had great options.
    Tori, our wedding planner literally took care of everything. She is amazing. We announced and started to plan our wedding a year in advance. We contacted a few places, but the Stratosphere had the best menu and accommodations for the price. Tori was responsive to our communications and willing to meet our requests, no matter how detailed and specific. The venue it's self was spectacular and accommodating. From the food to the scenery and everything involved in between, our guests and us had an over-the-top experience.

I was most impressed with the fact that even though I'm one of hundreds of brides Tori worked with this year, she always knew exactly who I was and all the details of our wedding whenever I called. She never once needed to have her computer in front of her to talk to me about our event. THAT is impressive because She must do 20+ weddings a week! I knew everything was going to go well, and I could relax. And I did :)

We ordered the Southwest menu and everything on the buffet was fantastic. My favorites were the tri-tip and the duck enchiladas. We had a taco bar, but to be honest, we didn't get to it....we were busy greeting everyone...but our guests RAVED.

The venue was absolutely stunning. I didn't have to decorate the tables because, frankly, I didn't want to take away from the views! As part of our package, our guests got free bracelets to go on the rides, and many of our brave friends took advantage. Good for them!

Overall, I can say that the whole process was smooth and easy. I walked down the aisle without a worry, and THAT is amazing. We were able to relax and enjoy our day.

So, thanks to Tori and the wonderful wedding crew @ the Stratosphere, we had the most epic wedding ever (according to our guests :D )

Sent on 11/06/2019
  • Kimberly

Kimberly · Married on 10/24/2019

Spectacular

My vow renewal was Priceless we stay at the Strat every time and every time they amaze me. Beautiful place!

Sent on 01/21/2020
  • Lori

Lori O. · Married on 09/21/2019

Above and Beyond

The day of my wedding, the Strat lost power and electricity. The Strat went above and beyond to take care of me and my guests. The wait staff and bartender were so sad for my inconvenience on my wedding day, they filled our drinks and kept all food hot replenishing ever 30 minutes. I would highly recommend this package.

Sent on 10/16/2019
  • Dawn

Dawn H. · Married on 08/17/2019

Perfect in every way!

Daun and her team made sure that every detail was planned exactly to our requests. We could not have imagined a more perfect celebration! I would recommend to anyone that wants an amazing event without the hassle of all the details. We could not be happier with our decision.

Sent on 11/18/2019

Siobhan · Married on 08/07/2019

Outstanding!

This was the best experience ever! Tori was so helpful! We came from the UK! We managed to get all of our personal stationary on the table and people were sat exactly where I wanted them! It was all set up! The people serving were incredible! We paid for the three course meal and the unlimited drinks for each guest! Wine was constantly served and the food was incredible! The views were brilliant! Could not fault it at all, Tori made it exactly as we wanted it! We had the renaissance room, which was brilliant!

Sent on 08/13/2019
  • Siobhan

Siobhan · Married on 08/07/2019

Outstanding!

Sent on 08/13/2019

Jennifer · Married on 09/29/2018

Used the Renaissance room at the Stratosphere for our wedding reception. Our guests raved about the food and how amazing the space was. It was breath taking views when we walked into the room. Tori was great to work with. Service was top notch, as all servers kept refilling drinks and making sure everyone was fed. Had a wedding cake made by the chef as well - amazing! We could not have asked for a better venue. After eating/drinking, everyone went up to the top deck and rode the thrill rides for the next 2 hours. It was beyond our expectations, and guests were telling us it was the best wedding they'd ever attended!

Sent on 10/05/2018

Nancy · Married on 09/28/2018

Our breath was taken away when we walked in the room! We have never been treated better. The food, service, bar and most of all Tori was excellent! Tori stayed so patient for 3 months of our nervous planning long distance . I would never think twice about going back.

Sent on 10/04/2018

Dan · Married on 08/23/2018

It was one of the greatest event myself and the 14 guest took part it. Totally worth it

Sent on 09/03/2018

Perry · Married on 08/23/2018

We were married at a Chapel on the Strip and had our reception at the Stratosphere on the 103rd floor. Tori helped us book the reception and was brilliant throughout. She responded to all our emails very quickly and always answered our million and one questions. As we live in the UK we were a bit nervous about not being able to see the venue, but it was absolutely amazing. On the night we had Herman and Hugo, who were fantastic. They couldn’t be more helpful. The food was amazing, there was so much of it, and the cake was to die for! We were so full by the cake but managed to squeeze some in as it was so tastey!! The view was also spectacular. Can’t say enough nice things about the people or the venue. Would highly recommend.

Sent on 09/08/2018

Andrea · Married on 08/22/2018

We had a great experience with chapel in the clouds @ stratosphere! Everyone that I came into contact with was very helpful with the questions we had. There were absolutely no issues the day of! Our pictures came out so excellent also!

Sent on 09/05/2018