Chapel Dulcinea Reviews

196 | Austin, TX

196 Reviews for Chapel Dulcinea

Jenn · Married on 11/23/2014

Chapel Dulcinea was a beautiful place to get married. They had recently paved the walk ways, which turned out to be a heaven sent because of all the rain that happened the two days before the ceremony. We had a small 35 person wedding, just a quick 20 minute ceremony, and everyone enjoyed the beautiful outdoors. The process was easy to reserve and receive your refund, which made it great for a small budget. We look forward go going to visit the Chapel in the future and reminisce about our memories.

Sent on 07/17/2015

Rebecca · Married on 11/21/2014

I absolutely loved this site for my intimate wedding of 10 people. The hill country is a beautiful backdrop and the site is so well maintained. LOVE this chapel!

Sent on 01/23/2015

Wonderful place and great views.

Sent on 11/03/2014

Amanda · Married on 10/19/2014

There are no words to describe the beauty of Chapel Dulcinea. If you are thinking about having your wedding here, schedule it! I got married in October and the weather was absolutely beautiful. My husband and I love this chapel!

Sent on 11/09/2014

Nicole · Married on 10/16/2014

Chapel Dulcinea was the perfect venue for our elopement! Being from Toronto, we hadn't seen the venue in-person and were going off of pictures and online reviews.

In terms of value for your money, you really can't beat it. We priced out other venues in the city for just the two of us to get married with only an officiant and a photographer, and the prices started at $1000.

I was a bit nervous the week leading up to it that we would get rain on our wedding day, but the sun was shining! The view from the chapel is just breathtaking and I'm hoping it makes for some really good photos.

Also, I read in a lot of reviews that there is a considerable walk to the chapel from the parking lot. It really isn't a big walk at all and it is on an even path, so you should be fine in your heels!

Sent on 10/29/2014

Cheri · Married on 10/12/2014

BREATHTAKING AND ABSOLUTELY BEAUTIFUL!!!

Sent on 10/17/2014

Debby · Married on 10/08/2014

Such a stunning place to get married, we loved it, utterly. The gas lights make an excellent touch for evening ceremonies. So pleased we didn't get married in a church, Chapel Dulcinea is original, magical and a truly beautiful place for any special occasion, especially a wedding, we couldn't have been happier.

Sent on 02/24/2015

Nick · Married on 10/05/2014

We had a wonderful destination wedding at Chapel Dulcinea and reception at Tuscan Hall. Choria and her crew were fantastic to work with and very responsive and thoughtful. The facilities are absolutely beautiful. Our family and friends are still talking about how "perfect" everything was. Thank you, thank you, thank you!!! Nick & Ting

Sent on 10/21/2014

Most beautiful venue in the hill country. Not only was the staff friendly and helpful, they put us at ease on our busy day. The chapel, dressing room, pavilion and grounds were clean and exquisite. We still can't believe that this venue is free.

Sent on 11/10/2014
  • Candy

Candy · Married on 09/27/2014

We only used the chapel, but this place was amazing! It was absolutely perfect! The staff was awesome and helpful for everyone (including my guest). They set up the chairs and took them down. It could not have been more beautiful. Thank you Chapel Dulcinea for making that day everything I have ever dreamed about.

Sent on 10/09/2014

Luciana · Married on 09/15/2014

I just got married here and it was everything I hoped it would be. We had a planned elopement and knew immediately on seeing pictures that this would be the perfect place for our wedding. The chapel is beautiful. Everyone I dealt with to make the arrangements was wonderful. I would highly recommend this venue to anyone wanting a beautiful, memorable wedding location. Also I would love to recommend the wonderful Amy from Al Gawlik photography was our photographer, she knows the venue well and took amazyng photos. It was a wonderful day. I loved everything about it.

Sent on 09/22/2014

Everything was perfect! The chapel is lovely, the Veranda Room was even prettier than in the photos on the website with more than enough space for our party of 30, which included dancing. We brought our own playlist on an iPhone to plug into the sound system...easy and fun. The BBQ catered by the venue was great, the cakes were beautiful and delicious, the recommended bartender was friendly and professional. Choria and Cassy were on hand all evening to make sure everything ran smoothly. This was our wedding vow renewal ceremony and it was the perfect place to celebrate a special evening with our family and friends. Thank you!

Sent on 09/13/2014

Chapel Dulcinea's reply:

Thank you for all the kind words. We are happy you chose to share such a special occasion with us! Everyone here wishes you two many more years of happiness together.

We were married at Chapel Dulcinea, August 2014 . The venue was absolutely beautiful. The staff were very friendly and accommodating. We donated half of the fee to the chapel.

It was just the two of us but we wanted all the trimmings. So, we used Elegant Wedding Express which is a listed provider of the chapel. Sherry provided us with a reception for two.. It was absolutely beautiful and exactly what we wanted. We had a lot of fun and will never forget our special day. It was perfect...

Sent on 09/30/2014

Samantha · Married on 07/19/2014

This was the most beautiful venue. We were so pleased wiith it. Our small wedding of 30 was perfect for this site. We were able to have thee ceremony, and a champagne toast in the pavilion within the amount of time allotted. I would recommend to anyone looking for a small and simple, yet beautiful wedding.

Sent on 07/31/2014

Mary · Married on 07/07/2014

Absolutely loved being able to share my wedding day here ! This place has an amazing view and a perfect quiet place to promise your life to the one you love !

Sent on 07/19/2014

Chapel Dulcinea was the perfect venue for our small wedding. It was a really warm evening but the breeze that went through the chapel made it very comfortable for everyone. The chapel has an amazing view of the hill country which our guests really enjoyed. Our reception was next door at the Veranda Room and it looked elegant and inviting. The staff that helped us coordinate our event were all very friendly and professional. My husband and I highly recommend the Chapel Dulcinea and the Veranda Room.
    ~Mary and Ed

Sent on 08/05/2014

Jessica · Married on 06/21/2014

This was a beautiful venue! We loved everything about our wedding! If you love the hill country, this venue captures it.

Sent on 07/17/2014

Diane and Joel · Married on 06/20/2014

I could not have asked for a better experience. Choria and her team were on top of everything. All my guests raved about everything. I am one happy bride!

Sent on 07/12/2014

Tahia · Married on 06/17/2014

Breathtaking place! Perfect for a dusk wedding.

Sent on 06/30/2014
  • tracyaaron

Tracy · Married on 06/01/2014

What a BEAUTIFUL ceremony location. We couldn't have asked for a better place to be married - the photos turned out great and they even have a bridal room and a grooms room. Absolutely perfect for smaller ceremonies!

Sent on 06/09/2014

This was the perfect venue and setting for our intimate 40 guest wedding. All of our guests were raving about how amazing the grounds and the chapel were!

Sent on 05/15/2014

Stacey · Married on 04/18/2014

The most gorgeous venue!! The backdrop is beautiful and no decorations are needed!

Sent on 05/28/2014

Cindy & Walter · Married on 04/10/2014

When we where looking for a venue, we felt like we hit the jack pot. We both love the hill country and enjoy nature so this place was perfect! Another thing this place is free!!! When you reserve your date you do have to pay a deposit and have the option to donate half or keep all of your deposit which they will give you your check that day waiting in the front office when you check in. They have a pavilion over looking the hill country where we held a small intimate reception. This place was beautiful and breath taking we will cherish our wedding day for many years to come.

Sent on 05/12/2014

It was quick, easy, friendly. No hassle. And a gorgeous venue. The brides room was sufficient for a few girls to get ready. Perfect for my small wedding. My only gripe is they make the person who paid for the time slot (I was the bride) go get the refund check. I think they should be a little more flexible in this. It was just one more item I had to add to my task list or I would miss out on the refund.

Sent on 04/14/2014

Barbie · Married on 03/26/2014

This place is beautiful. We had a simple ceremony, just us. It was cloudy and threatened to rain but it seems that whatever the weather is, it is just gorgeous everywhere you look and any time of day. This is definitely the place to go to elope or a small wedding.

Sent on 03/27/2014