Chapel Dulcinea Reviews

Chapel Dulcinea 6
  • Brad

Brad Kerley · Married on 05/10/2019

Great wedding spot!

A welcoming, picturesque spot for a great wedding! The on site bar and on site distillery is a nice touch!! And really wonderful that it is free!

Sent on 06/13/2019
    Chapel Dulcinea 7
  • Michelle

Michelle · Married on 05/04/2019

Beautiful, affordable and professional

Stunning setting at an amazing price! Incredibly organized, professional and helpful.

Sent on 05/05/2019

Lisa · Married on 03/23/2019

My wedding was absolutely incredible. Luckily, it was nice and cool at 8:30 in July, 2018 for the ceremony. Grounds were clean and the location was gorgeous!! Everything was beautiful and everything I ever wanted!! Thanks

Sent on 07/19/2018

Michelle Bromley · Married on 03/23/2019

Beautiful!

We booked Chapel Dulcinea online without seeing the venue in person. We were looking for an inexpensive venue for a small wedding of around 22 people. I am so glad we chose Chapel Dulcinea! We fell in love with this place as soon as we stepped out of the car. The scenery is gorgeous and the chapel itself needs no decorations whatsoever. The staff was very friendly and made the entire process easy and smooth. My advice to any couple looking to book their wedding here would be to keep simple. Don't bring decorations and make sure you show up on time because you only get 90 minutes. We scheduled a 10:30 wedding and were lucky enough not to have a wedding scheduled before ours so we were able to get into the bride/groom rooms early. Ensure your hair and makeup is done beforehand so you can just get dressed at the chapel. They do have a pavilion available for a champagne toast or quick cake cutting, but I wouldn't plan on having a huge reception at the pavilion as there isn't enough time and you will have to have everything cleaned up before your time is up. We had more than enough time for pictures and a quick toast. I would also recommend using Peary photography. They have done several weddings at Chapel Dulcinea and know where to get the best pictures.

Sent on 03/28/2019

Chapel Dulcinea's reply:

We are so happy you had such a wonderful day at Chapel Dulcinea. We couldn't agree more with the Peary Photography recommendation; they are phenomenal. Come back and see us! We love our returning couples.

Natasha · Married on 12/26/2018

Beautiful venue

My wife and I got married here 12/26/2018. The venue is gorgeous. Our photos came out perfectly. It’s a smaller chapel so perfect for an intimate ceremony. We visited the venue a total of three times, once to initially see it, once to time our walking/music, and once to get married. The staff was very friendly with us every time. I’d highly recommend Chapel Dulcinea to any couple, whether it be same sex (like us) or not, vow renewals, commitment ceremonies, anything really. It’s amazing.

Sent on 01/20/2019
    Chapel Dulcinea 8
    Chapel Dulcinea 9
    Chapel Dulcinea 10

Chapel Dulcinea's reply:

Thanks so much for your kind words Natasha! Your pictures are beautiful. Come back and see us any time; we love our returning couples!
  • MARCIE

MARCIE OCHOA GAMEZ · Married on 10/31/2018

Beautifully Intimate

This venue is breathtaking and charming, it holds a good amount of people but still feels very intimate. Reserving is extremely easy.

Sent on 01/25/2019
    Chapel Dulcinea 11

Jeff · Married on 07/17/2018

This is one of the most beautiful settings in Austin. Easy to schedule and work with the location was perfect for our small, informal wedding. Highly recommended!!!!

Sent on 07/26/2018

Tamara · Married on 04/20/2018

We had the most magical and perfect wedding here at Chapel Dulcinea!! It is a truly special place for weddings! The outdoor splendor and beauty, the charming chapel, the lush grounds with wildflowers in bloom, the surrounding hill country, and that is just the beginning. It is remarkable to have not just a perfect, serene, affordable venue, but also that they have suggested vendors (all award winning) on their site to help with planning a wedding. It's a one-stop shop for creating the most magical and incredible wedding! All of my vendors, except my cake, were from their suggested list. We honestly had the "dream team" of vendors: Scott Payne (officiant), Peary Photography, Wild Bunches Floral, and Terra Vista Strings (quartet). And the nice thing about that is that they've all worked together before, are friends, and know the grounds of Chapel Dulcinea and all the logistics that comes from doing many weddings there together before. It made wedding planning so easy, helpful and fun. The only thing I was semi-stressed over was the timeline, having to be in and out in 90 minutes for the time we had reserved. However, the staff there are very organized, ensured the bridal and groom's changing rooms were clean and ready for us, and checked us in promptly. And having vendors that have worked there together before kept our timeline on track which was very calming and helped us all to be able to enjoy all the moments and not worry about one little thing. It couldn't have been a more perfect wedding. I'm truly so very thankful for Chapel Dulcinea, for their venue, their services, their suggestions, and the experience my husband and I, our 35 guests and our vendors shared. I even got to meet the owners of Chapel Dulcinea at our offsite wedding reception afterwards, and they were such a delight! I can't imagine a better experience anywhere else. I HIGHLY recommend this venue for your wedding!!

Sent on 05/11/2018

Tiffany · Married on 02/03/2018

We couldn’t have asked for a better wedding venue! This was perfect for our small ceremony. Great value and service. And the most amazing views of the Texas hill country.

Sent on 02/18/2018

Kelsey · Married on 01/31/2018

So beautiful! All of my guests were blown away

Sent on 02/18/2018

Megan · Married on 08/24/2017

Loved my wedding here at Chapel Dulcinea! My wedding was everything I wanted and so much more! The wedding bell was my favorite part!!!

Sent on 08/29/2017
  • Z

Zara · Married on 07/22/2017

Beautiful venue in hill country! We had a gorgeous ceremony with about 65 people and was perfect. Great staff and wonderful location! Bride's room was perfect for finishing touches before the ceremony.

Sent on 08/03/2017

michelle · Married on 07/07/2017

The venue is BEAUTIFUL. we drove an hour and half each way from our home and it was well worth it.

Sent on 07/10/2017

Lisa · Married on 06/30/2017

They were great - really enjoyed working with them!

Sent on 06/23/2017
  • Y

Yolanda · Married on 05/15/2017

We had an incredible time at Chapel Dulcinea! It was effortless and stress free for me as the Bride and my Groom and our sons felt pampered! The Chapel was incredible at sunset and the views were amazing - we got so many compliments! Even my 11 year old son stated, "It was a beautiful place Mom!" The staff were polite, attentive and professional. We felt taken care of! It was an amazing experience for us and so no nonsense! Several of our friends want to come back and have their renewal ceremonies here! Ever grateful!

Sent on 05/30/2017

Elizabeth · Married on 03/05/2017

This venue is absolutely gorgeous. You don't need much decor because it is stunning all on its own. We just got married a week ago and we had such a beautiful ceremony and all of our guests complimented us on our choice of venue.

Sent on 03/15/2017

Susan · Married on 01/22/2017

Chapel Dulcinea

This quaint, simple and beautiful little Chapel sits high on a cliff in the scenic Hill Country

just outside of Austin Tx. We learned about this breathtaking, hidden treasure last summer and promptly reviewed the Chapels's website. We drove out to the Chapel and we were immediately awestruck when we walked up the path and the Chapel came into view. It was the perfect wedding venue for us!  We worked with Andrew and the other Chapel staff to rent and set up the chairs, purchase bubble flasks and have the Chapel's gas lanterns lit during our ceremony as a remembrance for late family members.   Everyone was professional, personable and very accommodating. We were more than happy to make a donation to the Chapel. The Chapel's architecture and the Hill Country scenery were stunning backdrops in many of our wedding pictures.  We highly recommend Chapel Dulcinea! K & S

Sent on 03/06/2017

Tricia · Married on 01/07/2017

Oh man. I can't say enough good things about Chapel Dulcinea. It is the perfect elopement venue. Breathtaking views and minimal work! No decorations needed :) They were very easy to work with in advance and day of...and of course they are super affordable.

Sent on 01/15/2017

Beautiful free chapel plus donate for the gas lamps and get a special signage displayed for the day of your event!

Sent on 01/09/2017

Tracey · Married on 12/23/2016

We loved getting married at Chapel Dulcinea on 12/23 and the staff were always very helpful in answering my questions. A beautiful venue!

Sent on 01/10/2017

Norma Angelica · Married on 12/18/2016

This place is small but perfect for intimate weddings.

Sent on 02/14/2017

We really loved having our wedding here. The chapel and grounds is GORGEOUS. They were verry helpful with letting us rent chairs pretty last minute. I recommend this place to anyone lookint forward an outside ceremony

Sent on 01/10/2017

Love this chaple and getting married here!

Sent on 09/30/2016

Megan · Married on 10/25/2016

My husband and I knew that we wanted to elope but we weren't sure where. During one of my Google searches of places to elope in the U.S., I stumbled upon Chapel Dulcinea and I'm so glad that I did. We loved everything about it! It was so easy to reserve the chapel and you can't beat the price. The staff was friendly and very responsive. We were originally set to get married at 7pm but our photographer wanted to move the time up to 6 to have better lighting for our photos. The staff was very flexible and allowed us to move up our wedding. The Chapel was beautiful and the views were stunning. It was exactly what we imagined for our intimate ceremony. And it was so much fun to ring the bell after we were married! I would highly recommend Chapel Dulcinea to anyone looking for an intimate place to get married. We couldn't have asked for a more perfect venue for us!

Sent on 11/22/2016