170 Reviews for Chapel Dulcinea

Outside Vendors (1)
Cake (1)
Tables (1)
170 Chapel Dulcinea Reviews

We had the most magical and perfect wedding here at Chapel Dulcinea!! It is a truly special place for weddings! The outdoor splendor and beauty, the charming chapel, the lush grounds with wildflowers in bloom, the surrounding hill country, and that is just the beginning. It is remarkable to have not just a perfect, serene, affordable venue, but also that they have suggested vendors (all award winning) on their site to help with planning a wedding. It's a one-stop shop for creating the most magical and incredible wedding! All of my vendors, except my cake, were from their suggested list. We honestly had the "dream team" of vendors: Scott Payne (officiant), Peary Photography, Wild Bunches Floral, and Terra Vista Strings (quartet). And the nice thing about that is that they've all worked together before, are friends, and know the grounds of Chapel Dulcinea and all the logistics that comes from doing many weddings there together before. It made wedding planning so easy, helpful and fun. The only thing I was semi-stressed over was the timeline, having to be in and out in 90 minutes for the time we had reserved. However, the staff there are very organized, ensured the bridal and groom's changing rooms were clean and ready for us, and checked us in promptly. And having vendors that have worked there together before kept our timeline on track which was very calming and helped us all to be able to enjoy all the moments and not worry about one little thing. It couldn't have been a more perfect wedding. I'm truly so very thankful for Chapel Dulcinea, for their venue, their services, their suggestions, and the experience my husband and I, our 35 guests and our vendors shared. I even got to meet the owners of Chapel Dulcinea at our offsite wedding reception afterwards, and they were such a delight! I can't imagine a better experience anywhere else. I HIGHLY recommend this venue for your wedding!!

Profile Picture Tamara, 4/20/18, 5 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Covered Outdoor, Scenic Views, Bridal Suite, Outside Vendors, Chairs, Tables, Parking, Wheelchair Access, Linens

We couldn’t have asked for a better wedding venue! This was perfect for our small ceremony. Great value and service. And the most amazing views of the Texas hill country.

Profile Picture Tiffany, 2/3/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Chairs, Covered Outdoor, Scenic Views, Event Rentals, Bridal Suite, Parking

So beautiful! All of my guests were blown away

Profile Picture Kelsey, 1/31/18, 5 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Loved my wedding here at Chapel Dulcinea! My wedding was everything I wanted and so much more! The wedding bell was my favorite part!!!

Profile Picture Megan, 8/24/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Bridal Suite, Covered Outdoor, Scenic Views, Parking, Wheelchair Access

Beautiful venue in hill country! We had a gorgeous ceremony with about 65 people and was perfect. Great staff and wonderful location! Bride's room was perfect for finishing touches before the ceremony.

Profile Picture Zara, 7/22/17, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Covered Outdoor, Event Rentals

The venue is BEAUTIFUL. we drove an hour and half each way from our home and it was well worth it.

Profile Picture michelle , 7/7/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

They were great - really enjoyed working with them!

Profile Picture Lisa, 6/30/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

We had an incredible time at Chapel Dulcinea! It was effortless and stress free for me as the Bride and my Groom and our sons felt pampered! The Chapel was incredible at sunset and the views were amazing - we got so many compliments! Even my 11 year old son stated, "It was a beautiful place Mom!" The staff were polite, attentive and professional. We felt taken care of! It was an amazing experience for us and so no nonsense! Several of our friends want to come back and have their renewal ceremonies here! Ever grateful!

Profile Picture Yolanda, 5/15/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

This venue is absolutely gorgeous. You don't need much decor because it is stunning all on its own. We just got married a week ago and we had such a beautiful ceremony and all of our guests complimented us on our choice of venue.

Profile Picture Elizabeth, 3/5/17, 4 Reviews

Chapel Dulcinea

This quaint, simple and beautiful little Chapel sits high on a cliff in the scenic Hill Country

just outside of Austin Tx. We learned about this breathtaking, hidden treasure last summer and promptly reviewed the Chapels's website. We drove out to the Chapel and we were immediately awestruck when we walked up the path and the Chapel came into view. It was the perfect wedding venue for us!  We worked with Andrew and the other Chapel staff to rent and set up the chairs, purchase bubble flasks and have the Chapel's gas lanterns lit during our ceremony as a remembrance for late family members.   Everyone was professional, personable and very accommodating. We were more than happy to make a donation to the Chapel. The Chapel's architecture and the Hill Country scenery were stunning backdrops in many of our wedding pictures.  We highly recommend Chapel Dulcinea! K & S

Profile Picture Susan, 1/22/17, 6 Reviews
Services Used: Chairs

Oh man. I can't say enough good things about Chapel Dulcinea. It is the perfect elopement venue. Breathtaking views and minimal work! No decorations needed :) They were very easy to work with in advance and day of...and of course they are super affordable.

Profile Picture Tricia, 1/7/17, 4 Reviews
Services Used: Covered Outdoor, Event Rentals

Beautiful free chapel plus donate for the gas lamps and get a special signage displayed for the day of your event!

Profile Picture krista, 1/2/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

We loved getting married at Chapel Dulcinea on 12/23 and the staff were always very helpful in answering my questions. A beautiful venue!

Profile Picture Tracey, 12/23/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

This place is small but perfect for intimate weddings.

Profile Picture User6113593, 1+ year ago, 11 Reviews
Services Used: Chairs, Lighting/Sound, Covered Outdoor, Uncovered Outdoor

We really loved having our wedding here. The chapel and grounds is GORGEOUS. They were verry helpful with letting us rent chairs pretty last minute. I recommend this place to anyone lookint forward an outside ceremony

Profile Picture User6264534, 1+ year ago, 7 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Love this chaple and getting married here!

Profile Picture User6106817, 1+ year ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

My husband and I knew that we wanted to elope but we weren't sure where. During one of my Google searches of places to elope in the U.S., I stumbled upon Chapel Dulcinea and I'm so glad that I did. We loved everything about it! It was so easy to reserve the chapel and you can't beat the price. The staff was friendly and very responsive. We were originally set to get married at 7pm but our photographer wanted to move the time up to 6 to have better lighting for our photos. The staff was very flexible and allowed us to move up our wedding. The Chapel was beautiful and the views were stunning. It was exactly what we imagined for our intimate ceremony. And it was so much fun to ring the bell after we were married! I would highly recommend Chapel Dulcinea to anyone looking for an intimate place to get married. We couldn't have asked for a more perfect venue for us!

Profile Picture Megan, 10/25/16, 3 Reviews
Services Used: Covered Outdoor

Chapel Dulcinea and Tuscan Hall were the most wonderful places to have our wedding. It could not have been more special or more easy! We did an all day rental of Tuscan Hall and the Bridal Suite. Our wedding was like a fairytale. The chapel was exquisite and Tuscan Hall fit our 100+ guests easily. Our Event Coordinators, Cassy and Choria went above and beyond for us! They were very easy to work with and responded quickly to all of my inquiries. They were very accommodating on our day and helped out tremendously with our ceremony and reception delay due to guest travel issues. Highly recommend Chapel Dulcinea, Tuscan Hall, and Coordinators Cassy and Choria!

Profile Picture Katherine, 10/22/16, 7 Reviews
Services Used: Chairs

The chapel itself was gorgeous, even with the rainy weather on our wedding day. The woman who checked us in was polite and overall the fact that they give you back your deposit makes this venue incredible. We did have to chase off some random people who had come to sightsee who apparently didn't think the fact that a wedding was obviously taking place was a reason not to keep poking around, so it'd have been nice if they had some kind of sign that told people to please respect when weddings are being held and not wander around, but it wasn't difficult to do that ourselves and again I can't stress enough that considering what a beautiful venue it is and how easy it is to book and that they give you back your deposit, a few randos walking around doesn't make it any less wonderful. Thank you Chapel Dulcinea, your facility made it possible for us to have exactly the picturesque, intimate ceremony we wanted.

Profile Picture Eva, 9/25/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

It's a beautiful chapel - we added a few extra chairs for the ceremony at minimal cost. The views are fantastic, ringing the bell together is such a sweet way to start off married life. Everyone we dealt with was polite and professional, I can't imagine having had our ceremony anywhere else!

Profile Picture User6800288, 1+ year ago, 3 Reviews
Services Used: Event Rentals, Chairs, Covered Outdoor

I had my daughter's wedding here two weeks ago, and couldn't be any happier!
The chapel is so beautiful, and perfect for a small wedding. There are so many beautiful spots for pictures with amazing views!
We had the reception in the Veranda room, and everything was lovely, a perfect day. The staff was so helpful and accommodating! Thank you Choria and Cassy!
Melania

Profile Picture Melania, 7/23/16, 1 Review
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Event Rentals & Photobooths

It's a beautiful place to get married! Chapel Dulcinea was zero stress and the perfect choice!

Profile Picture Dave, 7/9/16, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

An absolutely beautiful place for my wife and I to make our public commitment to one another! Our guests raved about the natural beauty and intimacy of the space. Although the heat index was in the triple digits on our wedding day, the shade provided by the chapel made the heat bearable during our short ceremony. It was very fun and special to get to ring the second "I Do" bell, and we cherish the engraved champagne glasses we bought in the gift shop for our first toast as a married couple! We booked a weekday wedding, which only cost $200 to reserve, and happily donated half to the venue which made us feel so welcome on our special day.

Profile Picture Marina, 6/30/16, 3 Reviews
Services Used: Covered Outdoor, Event Rentals, Chairs

Do it. Don't hesitate, pick your date and book it. There truly is no other place that we would have liked to have our ceremony. Everything was so beautiful and enchanting, the staff was amazing and saw to our every need. The view was breath taking and our family was very excited to be able to visit such an amazing place.

Profile Picture Micheal, 6/18/16, 1 Review