Chapel Dulcinea Reviews

Chapel Dulcinea 6
Chapel Dulcinea 7

Ebony Parrigon · Married on 10/07/2019

Sensational Venue

We are very blessed that we found this venue. We live in northern Missouri and having a southern wedding was our top choice. When we found this chapel, our jaws dropped. It is stunning and was absolutely perfect for us. The staff there are so humble and very accommodating and extremely knowledgeable. We will definitely be back there to celebrate a milestone anniversary. Big props to Chapel Dulcinea!!!

Chapel Dulcinea 8
    Chapel Dulcinea 9
    Chapel Dulcinea 10

Chapel Dulcinea's reply:

Thank you Ebony! Your pictures are stunning. Please do come back and see us. We love getting to be part of milestone anniversaries. We do renewals too!
  • Jami

Jami Boatwright · Married on 09/21/2019

Magical, easy, and exceeded all of my expectations

Chapel Dulcinea is the beautiful outdoors paired with magic. My hubs and I were married here on the 31st of September. We had a small ceremony with family and lose friends totaling about 50 people. The grounds are immaculately kept and the artwork peppering the grounds take your breath away. The beautiful door and bell that is at the chapel is a wonderful addition. Our photos came out better than I could have ever imagined. I tell everyone who is getting married about this wonderful hidden gem. AND...it's free

Chapel Dulcinea 11
    Chapel Dulcinea 12
    Chapel Dulcinea 13
    Chapel Dulcinea 14

Chapel Dulcinea's reply:

Thank you Jami! We love your pictures too. We hope you will come back and see us sometime. We love returning couples!
  • Erin

Erin Haydel · Married on 09/01/2019

Simply Perfect!

Chapel Dulcinea was the perfect setting for our intimate wedding! The chapel and grounds are well maintained and the Texas hillside made the perfect backdrop for our morning ceremony. We booked the chapel about 6 weeks ahead of our wedding date with no need for schedule changes. The staff was great about sending reminders, necessary forms and e-mailing answers to any question that I had. The option to have the gas lights lit during our ceremony for a small fee of $25 was wonderful! We took that as an opportunity to honor my husband's late mom and the staff even made a point to have our intentions posted on a sign on the walking path to the chapel. The small gesture meant a lot to my husband and his sister.
    Overall, all who attended our wedding were impressed by the simple elegance of Chapel Dulcinea. I cannot wait for us to reach a milestone anniversary to renew our vows at Chapel Dulcinea!

Sent on 09/11/2019
    Chapel Dulcinea 15
    Chapel Dulcinea 16
    Chapel Dulcinea 17
    Chapel Dulcinea 18
  • Sarah

Sarah Benitez · Married on 08/27/2019

Beautiful Wedding Chapel

Beautiful, friendly, and free! Highly recommend!! Brides room and Grooms room were very clean and beautiful, there was ample parking for all guest, chapel was so beautiful and all the grounds were well maintained.

Sent on 10/11/2019
    Chapel Dulcinea 19
    Chapel Dulcinea 20
    Chapel Dulcinea 21

Chapel Dulcinea's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words Sarah! Come back and see us anytime. We love our returning couples.
  • Brad

Brad Kerley · Married on 05/10/2019

Great wedding spot!

A welcoming, picturesque spot for a great wedding! The on site bar and on site distillery is a nice touch!! And really wonderful that it is free!

Sent on 06/13/2019
    Chapel Dulcinea 22
  • Michelle

Michelle · Married on 05/04/2019

Beautiful, affordable and professional

Stunning setting at an amazing price! Incredibly organized, professional and helpful.

Sent on 05/05/2019

Lisa · Married on 03/23/2019

My wedding was absolutely incredible. Luckily, it was nice and cool at 8:30 in July, 2018 for the ceremony. Grounds were clean and the location was gorgeous!! Everything was beautiful and everything I ever wanted!! Thanks

Sent on 07/19/2018

Michelle Bromley · Married on 03/23/2019

Beautiful!

We booked Chapel Dulcinea online without seeing the venue in person. We were looking for an inexpensive venue for a small wedding of around 22 people. I am so glad we chose Chapel Dulcinea! We fell in love with this place as soon as we stepped out of the car. The scenery is gorgeous and the chapel itself needs no decorations whatsoever. The staff was very friendly and made the entire process easy and smooth. My advice to any couple looking to book their wedding here would be to keep simple. Don't bring decorations and make sure you show up on time because you only get 90 minutes. We scheduled a 10:30 wedding and were lucky enough not to have a wedding scheduled before ours so we were able to get into the bride/groom rooms early. Ensure your hair and makeup is done beforehand so you can just get dressed at the chapel. They do have a pavilion available for a champagne toast or quick cake cutting, but I wouldn't plan on having a huge reception at the pavilion as there isn't enough time and you will have to have everything cleaned up before your time is up. We had more than enough time for pictures and a quick toast. I would also recommend using Peary photography. They have done several weddings at Chapel Dulcinea and know where to get the best pictures.

Sent on 03/28/2019

Chapel Dulcinea's reply:

We are so happy you had such a wonderful day at Chapel Dulcinea. We couldn't agree more with the Peary Photography recommendation; they are phenomenal. Come back and see us! We love our returning couples.

Natasha · Married on 12/26/2018

Beautiful venue

My wife and I got married here 12/26/2018. The venue is gorgeous. Our photos came out perfectly. It’s a smaller chapel so perfect for an intimate ceremony. We visited the venue a total of three times, once to initially see it, once to time our walking/music, and once to get married. The staff was very friendly with us every time. I’d highly recommend Chapel Dulcinea to any couple, whether it be same sex (like us) or not, vow renewals, commitment ceremonies, anything really. It’s amazing.

Sent on 01/20/2019
    Chapel Dulcinea 23
    Chapel Dulcinea 24
    Chapel Dulcinea 25

Chapel Dulcinea's reply:

Thanks so much for your kind words Natasha! Your pictures are beautiful. Come back and see us any time; we love our returning couples!
  • MARCIE

MARCIE OCHOA GAMEZ · Married on 10/31/2018

Beautifully Intimate

This venue is breathtaking and charming, it holds a good amount of people but still feels very intimate. Reserving is extremely easy.

Sent on 01/25/2019
    Chapel Dulcinea 26

Raven Forsyth · Married on 07/27/2018

Best venue for a small budget

So happy I found this chapel! The staff is nice and the facilities are clean! Perfect venue for an intimate wedding!!

Sent on 10/14/2019

Chapel Dulcinea's reply:

Thank you Raven. We do our best to keep things as beautiful as the view from the Chapel. Come back and see us sometime!

Jeff · Married on 07/17/2018

This is one of the most beautiful settings in Austin. Easy to schedule and work with the location was perfect for our small, informal wedding. Highly recommended!!!!

Sent on 07/26/2018

Tamara · Married on 04/20/2018

We had the most magical and perfect wedding here at Chapel Dulcinea!! It is a truly special place for weddings! The outdoor splendor and beauty, the charming chapel, the lush grounds with wildflowers in bloom, the surrounding hill country, and that is just the beginning. It is remarkable to have not just a perfect, serene, affordable venue, but also that they have suggested vendors (all award winning) on their site to help with planning a wedding. It's a one-stop shop for creating the most magical and incredible wedding! All of my vendors, except my cake, were from their suggested list. We honestly had the "dream team" of vendors: Scott Payne (officiant), Peary Photography, Wild Bunches Floral, and Terra Vista Strings (quartet). And the nice thing about that is that they've all worked together before, are friends, and know the grounds of Chapel Dulcinea and all the logistics that comes from doing many weddings there together before. It made wedding planning so easy, helpful and fun. The only thing I was semi-stressed over was the timeline, having to be in and out in 90 minutes for the time we had reserved. However, the staff there are very organized, ensured the bridal and groom's changing rooms were clean and ready for us, and checked us in promptly. And having vendors that have worked there together before kept our timeline on track which was very calming and helped us all to be able to enjoy all the moments and not worry about one little thing. It couldn't have been a more perfect wedding. I'm truly so very thankful for Chapel Dulcinea, for their venue, their services, their suggestions, and the experience my husband and I, our 35 guests and our vendors shared. I even got to meet the owners of Chapel Dulcinea at our offsite wedding reception afterwards, and they were such a delight! I can't imagine a better experience anywhere else. I HIGHLY recommend this venue for your wedding!!

Sent on 05/11/2018

Tiffany · Married on 02/03/2018

We couldn’t have asked for a better wedding venue! This was perfect for our small ceremony. Great value and service. And the most amazing views of the Texas hill country.

Sent on 02/18/2018

Kelsey · Married on 01/31/2018

So beautiful! All of my guests were blown away

Sent on 02/18/2018

Megan · Married on 08/24/2017

Loved my wedding here at Chapel Dulcinea! My wedding was everything I wanted and so much more! The wedding bell was my favorite part!!!

Sent on 08/29/2017
  • Z

Zara · Married on 07/22/2017

Beautiful venue in hill country! We had a gorgeous ceremony with about 65 people and was perfect. Great staff and wonderful location! Bride's room was perfect for finishing touches before the ceremony.

Sent on 08/03/2017

michelle · Married on 07/07/2017

The venue is BEAUTIFUL. we drove an hour and half each way from our home and it was well worth it.

Sent on 07/10/2017

Lisa · Married on 06/30/2017

They were great - really enjoyed working with them!

Sent on 06/23/2017
  • Y

Yolanda · Married on 05/15/2017

We had an incredible time at Chapel Dulcinea! It was effortless and stress free for me as the Bride and my Groom and our sons felt pampered! The Chapel was incredible at sunset and the views were amazing - we got so many compliments! Even my 11 year old son stated, "It was a beautiful place Mom!" The staff were polite, attentive and professional. We felt taken care of! It was an amazing experience for us and so no nonsense! Several of our friends want to come back and have their renewal ceremonies here! Ever grateful!

Sent on 05/30/2017

Michael Anthony · Married on 05/02/2017

Chapel Dulcinea is simply the best

Our Chapel Dulcinea experience was outstanding in every way.

The staff is wonderful, the property is serene with beautiful views and photo ops. The Chapel itself is small, open air, intimate and romantic. Perfect for smaller weddings. (We had less than 50 guests)

Although the Chapel and Pavilion are free, we were so impressed that we elected to donate our deposit and got our custom engraved brick for the walk path.

We also sponsored the gas lamps in honor of my mother and my bride's father who passed away long before our wedding day.

We rented the bridal suite which is quite elegant and convenient, worth every penny. Even with spending money on these options it was a very affordable wedding which would have cost thousands of dollars anywhere else.

But if you are on a really tight budget, you can get married here for free!

We booked site unseen, based solely on the website and photos. When we first visited the property we knew instantly we'd made the right choice. Trust me, check it out.

If you do book the Chapel, I recommend checking out their vendor list. They know the venue well and you'll get excellent service. We recommend Peary Photography. They know the property, all of the photo ops and lighting scenarios and have done countless weddings there, so you'll get a ton of amazing wedding photos in a small window of time.

5 Stars all day, highly recommend.

-M&M, married on May 2nd, 2017

Sent on 10/14/2019

Chapel Dulcinea's reply:

Thank you Michael. We truly appreciate your review and kind words. Come back and see us sometime. We love our returning couples.

Elizabeth · Married on 03/05/2017

This venue is absolutely gorgeous. You don't need much decor because it is stunning all on its own. We just got married a week ago and we had such a beautiful ceremony and all of our guests complimented us on our choice of venue.

Sent on 03/15/2017
  • Tatjana

Tatjana Muhamet · Married on 03/05/2017

beautiful chapel, a hidden gem

Perfect chapel to organize a small wedding or elopement with no hassel. Beautifully appointed grounds, elegant, a hint of Tuscany hidden in the Texas Hill Country. In short, magical.

Chapel Dulcinea's reply:

Thank you for your kind words Tatjana. We couldn't have described Chapel Dulcinea any more perfectly.

Susan · Married on 01/22/2017

Chapel Dulcinea

This quaint, simple and beautiful little Chapel sits high on a cliff in the scenic Hill Country

just outside of Austin Tx. We learned about this breathtaking, hidden treasure last summer and promptly reviewed the Chapels's website. We drove out to the Chapel and we were immediately awestruck when we walked up the path and the Chapel came into view. It was the perfect wedding venue for us!  We worked with Andrew and the other Chapel staff to rent and set up the chairs, purchase bubble flasks and have the Chapel's gas lanterns lit during our ceremony as a remembrance for late family members.   Everyone was professional, personable and very accommodating. We were more than happy to make a donation to the Chapel. The Chapel's architecture and the Hill Country scenery were stunning backdrops in many of our wedding pictures.  We highly recommend Chapel Dulcinea! K & S

Sent on 03/06/2017

Tricia · Married on 01/07/2017

Oh man. I can't say enough good things about Chapel Dulcinea. It is the perfect elopement venue. Breathtaking views and minimal work! No decorations needed :) They were very easy to work with in advance and day of...and of course they are super affordable.

Sent on 01/15/2017