Chantilly Place Reviews

86 Reviews for Chantilly Place

• Charlene

Charlene · Getting married on 10/17/2020

Excellent experience!

I had my appointment with Amy on 2/23/20. She was excellent. She was patient and listened to all of my requests, answered all of our questions, etc. She ended up finding me a gown that is just so perfect. It wasn't something I may have picked out myself on my own, so I am so grateful to have her help and perspective. She also happily helped my girlfriends open a few bottles of bubbly we brought. The shop is beautiful, they have a great selection. I cannot wait for my dress to come in! It's a really fantastic local business I am happy to support.

Sent on 03/01/2020

Danielle Lehan · Getting married on 10/03/2020

Totally Recommend

I got my wedding dress from here back in September, and it was such an amazing experience. From the moment I walked in I was greeted with a friendly face and felt at ease the entire time. They really listen to what you want and how you feel about the dresses, and pulled the perfect dress for me. I would recommended this place to any bride who is looking for a personal experience when looking for their wedding dress!!

Sent on 03/03/2020

Allymcavoy · Getting married on 09/19/2020

WOW!! I’m in love

I can’t say enough about how much I love Chantilly place! Amy has been so amazing through every step of the process so far, helping me find my dream dress, finding all of my bridesmaids dresses and I’m so looking forward to going back with my mom for her dress. AMAZING

Sent on 03/01/2020
  • Kelsey

Kelsey Knight · Married on 08/01/2020

Wonderful experience!

I had the best experience here. I made an appointment via email, which was extremely convenient. They were quick and polite to respond! I had been putting off dress shopping because it stressed me out, but I had the most calm experience! They give you a private changing room, and I believe there is only one other appointment happening, but I honestly didn't even notice it! The entire experience felt private, and they truly listened to what I wanted, liked, didn't like, etc. They were so good that I ended up buying the first dress I tried on. I honestly cannot say enough positive things about going here, and I'm excited to keep working with them!

Sent on 09/16/2019
  • Jenna

Jenna Engelsen · Married on 08/01/2020

Best Experience Ever!

I have been working with Chantilly Place for a few months- between myself and my MOH looking for a dress we have had nothing but AMAZING service. The women who work there are so kind, warm, patient and know how to get you the perfect dress while having a truly fairytale experience. Even with any hiccups associated with the COVID-19 crisis Colleen and her team have been so helpful and communicative and have done a fabulous job of navigating such a stressful time. I would recommend everyone and anyone to shop Chantilly!

Sent on 03/31/2020
  • Courtney

Courtney Fallon Ago · Married on 11/16/2019

Fallon/Ago Wedding 11/16/19

Chantilly Place is just wonderful, I can’t say enough about how easy they made everything. Everyone I spoke to on the phone or worked with was very informative, helpful, and lovely. I went there for my wedding gown and bridesmaids dresses. I would highly recommend going here for all your bridal needs, they know their stuff! I had a unique vision of my dress and Colleen and her team made it happen, I was in love with the final product. They also did an amazing job with my bridesmaids dresses, we were so happy with everything. Thank you again for making part of my wedding planning so easy and fun!

Sent on 04/03/2020

Rachel · Married on 09/28/2019

I wouldn't highly recommend Chantilly Place to anyone looks for a bridal gown, bridesmaid dresses or MOB/MOG dress. Everyone is so friendly and really makes you feel special.

Sent on 12/13/2016

Annemarie · Married on 04/27/2019

Even though I did not get my dress here, I had an amazing time. It was my first time looking for a wedding dress and Amy made me feel very comfortable. She grabbed all different types of styles and we narrowed it down. She was attentive, listened to what I liked and didn't like and was great with my family too. I highly recommend going to see her if you are thinking about Chantilly place for a wedding dress.

Sent on 04/15/2018

Samantha · Married on 09/09/2018

I am so grateful I went to Chantilly Place to find my dress!

Choosing Chantilly Place to find my wedding dress was one of the best decisions I made during my wedding planning. When I first went there to find my dress I was immediately comfortable in their boutique. The shop is located in a beautiful brick mill building with a fairytale like effect. When I had gone it was around the holiday season and was tastefully decorated with a festive touch and had lovely Christmas music playing faintly in the background. It was a very special day that I will cherish always.

I found Colleen and her team to be such a pleasure to work with. Everyone was so friendly and helpful and immediately put you at ease. I knew I was in good hands. The boutique has a beautiful selection of dresses, a team of experts in the wedding industry and an amazing tailor to help you find the perfect dress that any bride would dream of. I found the dress of my dreams with the help of loved ones with me and Chantilly’s fabulous consultants. Colleen had known I had always hoped for a dress with sleeves and so with her vision and tailor Celeida they were able to add sleeves to the dress I choose. What they were able to do for my dress was incredible and so stunning. I could not be more grateful.

With such a great experience finding my dress we all knew that’s where everyone would want to go for theirs. So, my mom, my mother in law to be, and all my bridesmaids found their dresses at Chantilly place as well. Everyone shared that same great experience that I had at Chantilly Place which as a bride couldn’t have made me happier. Colleen and her team at Chantilly Place even helped my bridal party surprise me with an amazing bridal shower in the restaurant within The Mills! They are truly a wonderful group.

If you are looking for your wedding dress or for a dress of any special event I highly recommend you visit Chantilly Place.

Sent on 12/09/2018

Amy · Married on 06/02/2018

I Can’t thank Amy enough for helping me along the way with my dress! The mother of the bride and matron of honor also received their dresses from Chantilly place and they were stunning! Thank you again for all your attention to detail!

Sent on 06/08/2018

Danielle · Married on 05/12/2018

I had been looking for bridesmaid dresses for what seemed like forever, when I stumbled upon Chantilly Place a few weeks ago. Thank goodness I did! Colleen is absolutely amazing! She instantly put my mind at ease and showed me options from the designer that I didn’t even know were possible. She was attentive, flexible, and really put the time in so my mind was at ease. She even helped me navigate through color options by browsing the internet with me! The stress has definitely been lifted from this part of planning and I can’t wait to see the dresses Soon, Make sure you check out Chantilly Place-you will not be disappointed!

Sent on 01/06/2018

Kristie · Married on 03/30/2018

Simply the best! From the moment I called for an appointment, my expectations were blown away! Colleen opened on a Sunday for my mom and I and we both found dresses! As a curvy girl, I was nervous about trying dresses on. Colleen made the experience relaxed and fun! There is no pretense at Chantilly Place. Just good people who are truly interested in helping brides find their dream dress! So refreshing! I have had all of my fittings there too! I will be sending all of my bride/bridesmaid/MoB friends to Colleen and team!

Sent on 03/15/2018
  • Becky

Becky · Married on 01/12/2018

Colleen was spectacular to work with. She and her team were so welcoming, attentive, and supportive. Colleen managed to find my dream dress with the second pull! She was kind enough to find availability for me to come in again before I had to leave town to make sure it was my dress. And now my mom is looking to possibly get her dress here too! The only reason the bridesmaids won't is because they're scattered all over the country and can't come in person. I will always highly recommend Colleen and Chantilly Place. Even better that I could find my dress at all local business in the childhood home town

Sent on 07/25/2017

Suzanne · Married on 10/14/2017

I was beyond happy with my experience at this shop! Finding my wedding dress was enjoyable and easy with the help at chantilly place. Colleen was amazingly sweet and made the whole experience stress free! I had absolutely not worries or doubts whenever I went to the shop. Very welcoming atmosphere. The alterations were also done with such care that I knew my dress was in great hands! I was recommended this bridal shop and would highly reccomend it to everyone I know! This is the only place you need to go to find the perfect dress and a perfect experience!

Sent on 10/26/2017

Michelle · Married on 10/01/2017

I purchased my wedding dress from Chantilly Place and also had alterations done by Colleen. I could not be happier! The whole experience was wonderful! And people raved about my dress! Book your appointment today to try on some amazing dresses in a beautiful location!

Sent on 07/06/2018

Ashley · Married on 09/15/2017

Simply put, Chantilly Place is amazing! I gave Colleen a very broad idea of what I thought I might want, and the first dress she picked out for me ended up being the one! It was such a relaxed and fun atmosphere. We went back for my Bridesmaids dress and Mother of the Bride dress; everyone involved had a great experience. Every time I go back into the store I know I’m going to have a great time. I would highly recommend Chantilly Place to anyone.

Sent on 10/19/2017
  • Mrs.B

Vanessa & Craig · Married on 08/19/2017

Both Colleen and Amy were wonderful. I had my appointments with Amy who was so sweet and very easy to work with. I had a short engagement (6 months) and Colleen made sure my dress arrived with enough time for alterations (without rush shipping). After my dress came in my mom was in town visiting. Colleen let me sneak in an extra visit just so I could show my mom my dress. The new shop in Chelmsford is beautiful. I would definitely recommend them for all your wedding needs!

Sent on 11/11/2017

Jennifer · Married on 06/10/2017

Loved working with Colleen and her staff! Went in with a rough idea and found the perfect dress on the first try - while the staff dealt with my boisterous, opinionated bridal party :)
    Added bonus - I wanted to see if we could repurpose my grandmother's veil...not only did they come through but they were able to clean the lace from the 80+ year old veil and have the color match my gown perfectly.
    Thank you Chantilly Place! (PS love the new location!)

Sent on 10/03/2017

Alyssa · Married on 01/05/2017

Katie and Colleen were super helpful and fun to work with! Katie knew exactly what I was going for and helped me find the perfect dress. Thank you!

Sent on 01/23/2017

Kate · Married on 12/31/2016

I used Chantilly Place to custom make my "mother of the bride" gown for my step-daughter's New Years's Eve Black Tie wedding and I couldn't have been happier with the results! I presented Colleen and Celeita with pictures of 3 gorgeous, couture gowns that were priced from 5 to 8 thousand dollars. I chose elements from each one that would best compliment my figure and created a whole new dress. I was adamant about using fine fabric and Colleen presented me with many samples of beautiful silk satin from which to choose. They took my measurements and Assured me that if I was to lose weight (I was planning to diet) they could easily make the adjustments. Lucky for me they did because I managed to lose 22 lbs in the last 2 months leading up to the wedding and each time I went in for a fitting, Celeita would painstakingly pull the dress in, down every inch of my body creating an exact, custom fit! In the end, the gown was exactly what I had imagined it to be when we began the process but at a fraction of the cost of a designer gown. I highly recommend making a custom gown with Colleen and Celeita of Chantilly Place. In fact, it was such a wonderful experience that I'm already planning for my next gown!

Sent on 01/20/2017

Julie · Married on 11/18/2016

I couldn't have been happier with the service and quality of Chantilly Place. My dress was absolutely a dream come true!

Sent on 01/19/2017

Casey · Married on 11/12/2016

Amazing quality and customer service!! I couldn't have been happier with my experience!

Sent on 01/19/2017

Christine · Married on 11/12/2016

The ladies at Chantilly were absolutely amazino. They were very responsive to my e-mails and they quickly fit me in for all appointments. I almost fainted during my final fitting and had to return later that week. The ladies were so kind and made me feel better about the whole situation. My alterations were perfect and I felt like a princess. Thank you so much

Sent on 01/22/2017

Heather · Married on 10/22/2016

Love Chantilly!! They were the only bridal shop within a 20 mile radius that said they could get me a loner dress for a specific Maggie Sottero that wasn't in stores any where!

Sent on 12/16/2016

Liz · Married on 10/15/2016

Colleen and her team were fantastic. Every appointment was extremely thorough. The value for the dress was great, and I enjoyed the entire process. Thank you!

Sent on 12/13/2016