Chantilly National Golf & Country Club Reviews

Chantilly National Golf & Country Club 3
Chantilly National Golf & Country Club 4

Angela Gordon · Getting married on 03/21/2020

Venue Tour/ Hired

The hospitality they showed my aunt and I were incredible. I knew immediately this was the place for my wedding and I signed my contract. Inshed a few tears because Amanda was great and venue gave me a great feeling just like my wedding dress. I knew it was the one!

Sent on 07/28/2019
  • F

F · Married on 07/06/2019

Amazing team for our July wedding

I have so many wonderful things to say about Amanda & Natalie. Amanda was fantastic leading up to the wedding, walking through our plans, any logistical changes, and anything else we had inquiries about. On the day of the wedding, Natalie was so incredible in working with our event planner and making sure everything went smoothly; she was right there when we needed her. They are both wonderful and Chantilly is a great venue for any wedding. I would highly recommend the Chantilly team, esp. Amanda & Natalie!

Sent on 07/14/2019

James · Married on 03/16/2019

Simply Wonderful!

Amanda and Natalie of Chantilly National made the whole experience a wonderful and memorable one. They were very helpful and accomodating with all of our requests and made great suggestions. The reception went off flawlessly and everyone had a wonderful time. The upstairs bar area and outside seating was perfect for the happy hour for all of the guests. The waitstaff were very attentive, friendly and professional and contributed to making a great event. The food was delicious and many of our guests that night or the next day commented on how nice the venue was and the quality of the dinners that were served. As the father of the bride it was truly a wonderful experience and I would not hesitate to recommend Chantilly National!

Sent on 04/01/2019
    Chantilly National Golf & Country Club 5
    Chantilly National Golf & Country Club 6

Stephanie · Married on 08/26/2018

If you want an amazing venue this is the one! We held our ceremony outside, the cocktail hour on the patio, and the reception in the ballroom. Not only was the venue beautiful but the food was delicious, the drinks were fabulous, and I cannot say enough about the staff! The coordinator Nakaihla was amazing throughout the entire process. I flip-flopped between menus, drink packages, decorations, everything and it didn't phase her at all. She answered my questions and helped me to have the most amazing day while not blowing my budget. The day of went so smoothly and beautifully it was everything I imagined and more.

Sent on 09/02/2018

Anita · Married on 11/03/2017

Aleks and Nakalhia and the staff were phenomenal!!! Service was outstanding! The club is so gorgeous. Modern, rustic, and fun. Great combo. Loved everything about the day and venue and didn't have to spend a million dollars. The views alone were worth that alone. Highly recommend! Wonderful people and service!

Sent on 10/24/2017
    Chantilly National Golf & Country Club 7
    Chantilly National Golf & Country Club 8

Amanda · Married on 07/14/2017

If I could give more stars, I would! We first came to Chantilly National Golf Course as a guest for a friends wedding, not only was the place absolutely beautiful but we had such a great experience. It was then I knew I had to have my own wedding here. The theme of my wedding was rustic and right away the outside had a rustic look. The inside was absolutely gorgeous and so was the scenery. When my parents came to check it out they were in love with it too. Our wedding coordinator was Aleks and she was AMAZING. So kind and great to work with to make sure your day is not only beautiful, but perfect to the T. She was great with communicating and answering any questions or changes I had. The food was also amazing, and our guest had nothing but complimented everything about the place. Aleks sure knows how to coordinate and does her job exceptionally well. I couldn't have pick a better place for my wedding to be at and highly recommend for any event or wedding. Thanks Chantilly and Aleks for creating a wonderful memory and making our day special! We hope to be there again soon!

Sent on 07/27/2017

Serena · Married on 10/15/2016

I would suggest the Chantilly National Golf & Country Club to anyone getting married or holding a special event in the Northern Virginia area. The events staff, Aleks and Lauren are great! The wedding turned out great and we received many compliments on the venue and the food served. The staff ensured that everything was taken care of without any stress on me. We were able to drop off the dessert, decorations, etc and they set everything up. It was so nice to arrive the day of and have everything as I had planned without any work on my part.

Sent on 11/23/2016

Rebecca · Married on 09/17/2016

CNGCC and Lauren, Aleks and the rest of their team were beyond amazing on our wedding night! The whole process leading up to our wedding day was smooth. We initially started working with Aleks, who was always available to answer our questions and give us tips and advice. Aleks transitioned her role onto Lauren, who we met just a few months before our wedding. Lauren was absolutely amazing and we were so lucky to have worked with her on our wedding day! They were so lenient and open to any suggestions we had. They let us drop off all the décor the day before during the rehearsal. The cocktail hour, dinner service, and open bar couldn't have been better and we keep hearing the same from all our family and friends. The combination of the outdoor ceremony with the covered cocktail hour, and ballroom reception were perfect. Couldn't have asked for a more beautiful wedding day!

Sent on 11/14/2016

claudia · Married on 09/03/2016

Aleks was absolutely amazing from start to finish. She was such a pleasure to work with! The day of the wedding was completely stress free knowing that she had everything under control. The venue is gorgeous and you couldn't ask for a better day of event coordinator. Do yourself a favor and plan your wedding at Chantilly National Golf and Country Club.

Sent on 11/22/2016

Danielle · Married on 07/02/2016

We had a list of reception locations and stopped our search after going to Chantilly National and meeting with Aleks. This was the first place that we went and I'm so happy we didn't waste any time looking elsewhere! The remodeling that was done is absolutely gorgeous. Their menu options have everything you could need. They have draft beer! As well as many other options. Aleks was a joy to work with. She was timely, professional, and knowledgeable. We had so much fun planning our wedding with her! We were able to have an outside cocktail hour, with a beautiful background. Then move inside for the reception. This place is the perfect wedding venue!

Sent on 07/23/2016

Roselliny · Married on 06/11/2016

CNGCC was a wonderful venue with amazing staff! Aleks, our venue coordinator, was an absolute dream to work with -- she was always responsive to all our inquiries, most of the time in less than 24 hours! She communicated everything to us clearly and made it a smooth process from start to finish. The entire staff were friendly and professional each time we were there.

The venue itself was beautiful. Our ceremony was outdoors, cocktail hour was held on their deck, and the reception was in their gorgeous ballroom. We didn't have to worry about much because they took care of set-up and break-down of the ceremony chairs and reception tables and provided any additional cocktail tables or extra tables we needed. They were extremely flexible with our plans and schedule. The entrees we picked were their chicken marsala and roast tenderloin of beef, which were amazing; I've had raves from people who are picky eaters! I could not have asked for anything better for our wedding day and would highly recommend them to everyone.

Sent on 06/17/2016

Shaunte · Married on 06/04/2016

Loved this venue. It was an amazing day! Aleks knows her stuff about these pesky weddings lol. She was very professional with her recommendations even if I initially wasn't in agreement with a few. She was very accommodating too.

Everything was amazing! Food was delicious! Plenty of room for all of the bells and whistles (live band, photobooth, etc).
    People commented that the wedding felt like one of those "David Tutera" weddings :). Hats off toChantilly National and all of my vendors for that compliment. I keep getting "that's the best wedding I've ever attended".
    Hubby and I thoroughly enjoyed ourselves too.

Sent on 06/21/2016

Emily · Married on 04/09/2016

Chantilly National was a beautiful venue and Aleks was so amazing to work with!!! We got married on April 9 and planned on getting married outside but the weather didn't cooperate (it snowed and was extremely windy). We ended up having our ceremony in the ballroom which was absolutely stunning - it didn't feel like a "back up plan." We had 180+ people at our wedding and the ballroom was the perfect size. The food was amazing - guests still rave about it! We had our rehearsal dinner at CNGCC, also, which was very convenient! Our wedding was perfect - I'd highly recommend looking at Chantilly National!!

Sent on 04/28/2016

This country club was beautiful! The staff were very nice and professional! I highly recommend this venue.

Sent on 11/23/2015

Not having much skill with party planning we were impressed with the quality of support and guidance Aleks provided. She outlined the options but never pressured us into anything in particular. We were able to stay within our budget and it turned out beautifully. She was extremely responsive and her experience served to calm us down when we were faced with potentially more guests than we anticipated (we ended up fine just as she assured us we would). She made sure the tables were set up just as we wanted since we couldn't do it ourselves ahead of time. The venue was beautiful. She, Louis and the team accommodated us so graciously when our guests arrived 30 minutes early. Louis and his team were attentive, responsive but not intrusive the whole evening. Our guests raved about the food! We could not have asked for better service and support. It was perfect!

Sent on 11/22/2015

Alena · Married on 11/07/2015

Chantilly National Golf and Country Club provided us with the most amazing venue for our wedding reception. From the moment we met Aleks during the planning stage until the last song on our wedding night, Chantilly National Golf and Country Club was nothing short of amazing. The planning for our reception was such an easy and great process. We would love to have future events held at Chantilly National Golf and Country Club!

Sent on 12/05/2015

Amanda · Married on 09/26/2015

Aleks was really helpful throughout the entire process, starting when we booked CNCC as our venue in the middle of renovations and there weren't any walls in the banquet hall. The renovations are incredible - they look just like the renderings that we were shown before we booked CNCC. The support staff were awesome as well. There was a dedicated staff member that was there for my husband and me throughout the reception, making sure we had food and drinks, including hors d'oeuvres that we didn't get to have during cocktail hour. They even saved a piece of our cake for us to take home at the end of the night without our asking.

We started bring reception items to the venue on Thursday for a Saturday wedding, and we had all of Friday afternoon/evening to set everything up before the rehearsal. Clean up after the reception was really fast and efficient, and they packed everything up for us to pick up the next day.

Sent on 10/18/2015

Emily · Married on 07/18/2015

My husband,our families, and I were so happy with how everything turned out. We have gotten many compliments and are still getting them. Thank you for all your help and making our day so special!

Sent on 08/10/2015

Rachel · Married on 06/06/2015

Chantilly National was such a pleasure to work with. Aleks went above and beyond to make sure all of our hopes and desires were met, whether it was checking out the progress of the renovations (they're finished now!), or trying a few more of Chef's meal options, she was always ready and willing to help you out. The renovations are beyond gorgeous and our wedding day was more than I could have ever imagined. Their outdoor ceremony space is breathtaking, cocktail hour patio is fantastic, and the new ballroom is beautiful. It now has a new fresh look with many typical "add ons" included in their rental price from the chiavari chairs, choice of linen colors, signature drink, and outdoor ceremony chairs. You cannot go wrong at Chantilly National, everyone there is going to make sure your day is as perfect as it can be and more!

Sent on 06/26/2015

We could not be any happier than we were on our wedding day at Chantilly National! The ceremony and reception was just perfect! We could not have asked for a better staff!! Everyone was so impressed by the attentiveness and care they gave us from day one! The food was amazing and the brand new renovations are just beautiful. We can't wait to host another event there, soon!

Sent on 05/18/2015

Lauren · Married on 09/01/2012

We could not have been happier with Chantilly National and Rich Rochford!! We were frustrated when looking at venues because we were not finding a venue with some outdoor space in our price range, and then we found CNGCC! The value was amazing - we had plenty of space for our 160 guests, stayed in the right budget and the food was delicious! Also, CNGCC doesn't plan any other events on the day you rent the space, so when it came to flexibility, it was great! We had to wait to determine the church ceremony time till six months out, and Rich didn't mind not knowing the actual reception time until then.

Furthermore, Rich was extremely friendly, always helpful and superbly professional. For example, we thought that we would have to get the table cards, guest book, etc. set up ourselves but Rich just asked us to bring the items on Thursday and he'd have it all squared away for us - such a huge relief! And I know that he did the coordinating with the vendors, and all of that went off without a hitch!

Sent on 09/24/2012
  • Keira

Keira · Married on 07/04/2012

I am so thrilled to have hosted my wedding at the Chantilly National Country Club. Richard was a joy to work with - so responsive and helpful. It was a beautiful setting for both my ceremony and reception. Couldn't have asked for a better venue!

Sent on 08/01/2012

Candace · Married on 06/16/2012

We LOVED Chantilly National Golf & Country Club! We worked with Rich - he was so accommodating along the way. Rich took care of everything throughout the entire process - he contacted me when we needed to take care of things and helped us to put together a day of timeline. On the day of, he helped out tremendously with our vendors to make sure they made things run smoothly and helped get our DJ on track when he was running behind. The food and service was amazing - could not have asked for a better ceremony & reception venue.

Sent on 06/18/2012

Megan · Married on 10/23/2010

Rich at Chantilly is AWESOME! Super easy to work with and very professional. They are very flexible and will do whatever you need for your wedding. Chantilly is great because it is one cost per person and that includes alcohol. They set everything up, and take everything down. The food is great and the setting is beautiful! I had a lot of good feedback from friends and family. I highly recommend!

Sent on 10/31/2010