34 Reviews for Chantilly National Golf & Country Club

Stations (2)
Cash Bar (2)
Premium Liquor (2)
Scenic Views (1)
All Inclusive Packages (1)
In-House Catering (1)
Lighting/Sound (1)
Buffet (1)
Family Style (1)
Tastings (1)
Decor (1)
Wheelchair Access (1)

Aleks and Nakalhia and the staff were phenomenal!!! Service was outstanding! The club is so gorgeous. Modern, rustic, and fun. Great combo. Loved everything about the day and venue and didn't have to spend a million dollars. The views alone were worth that alone. Highly recommend! Wonderful people and service!

Photo for Chantilly National Golf & Country Club Review
Photo for Chantilly National Golf & Country Club Review
Profile Picture Anita, 11/3/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location
Services Used: Chairs, Dance Floor, Decor, Tables, All Inclusive Packages, Bridal Suite, Clean Up, Event Rentals, In-House Bar, In-House Catering, Set Up, Buffet, Cocktail Reception, Dessert, Family Style, Hors d'Oeuvres, Plated, Stations, Tastings, Scenic Views, Uncovered Outdoor, Barware, China, Flatware, Glassware, Linens, Bartender(s), Cash Bar, House Beer, House Liquor, House Wine, Open Bar, Premium Liquor, Signature Drink, Specialty Beer, Specialty Wine, Parking

If I could give more stars, I would! We first came to Chantilly National Golf Course as a guest for a friends wedding, not only was the place absolutely beautiful but we had such a great experience. It was then I knew I had to have my own wedding here. The theme of my wedding was rustic and right away the outside had a rustic look. The inside was absolutely gorgeous and so was the scenery. When my parents came to check it out they were in love with it too. Our wedding coordinator was Aleks and she was AMAZING. So kind and great to work with to make sure your day is not only beautiful, but perfect to the T. She was great with communicating and answering any questions or changes I had. The food was also amazing, and our guest had nothing but complimented everything about the place. Aleks sure knows how to coordinate and does her job exceptionally well. I couldn't have pick a better place for my wedding to be at and highly recommend for any event or wedding. Thanks Chantilly and Aleks for creating a wonderful memory and making our day special! We hope to be there again soon!

Profile Picture Amanda, 7/14/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Parking, Wheelchair Access, Indoor, Uncovered Outdoor, Dessert, Hors d'Oeuvres, Plated, Server(s), Barware, China, Glassware, Linens, Bridal Suite, Clean Up, Event Rentals, In-House Bar, Set Up, Bartender(s), Cash Bar, Champagne Toast, House Beer, House Liquor, House Wine, Open Bar, Premium Liquor, Chairs, Dance Floor, Tables

I would suggest the Chantilly National Golf & Country Club to anyone getting married or holding a special event in the Northern Virginia area. The events staff, Aleks and Lauren are great! The wedding turned out great and we received many compliments on the venue and the food served. The staff ensured that everything was taken care of without any stress on me. We were able to drop off the dessert, decorations, etc and they set everything up. It was so nice to arrive the day of and have everything as I had planned without any work on my part.

Profile Picture Serena, 10/15/16, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

CNGCC and Lauren, Aleks and the rest of their team were beyond amazing on our wedding night! The whole process leading up to our wedding day was smooth. We initially started working with Aleks, who was always available to answer our questions and give us tips and advice. Aleks transitioned her role onto Lauren, who we met just a few months before our wedding. Lauren was absolutely amazing and we were so lucky to have worked with her on our wedding day! They were so lenient and open to any suggestions we had. They let us drop off all the décor the day before during the rehearsal. The cocktail hour, dinner service, and open bar couldn't have been better and we keep hearing the same from all our family and friends. The combination of the outdoor ceremony with the covered cocktail hour, and ballroom reception were perfect. Couldn't have asked for a more beautiful wedding day!

Profile Picture Rebecca, 9/17/16, 9 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Chairs, Dance Floor, Tables, Uncovered Outdoor, Parking, Specialty Wine

Aleks was absolutely amazing from start to finish. She was such a pleasure to work with! The day of the wedding was completely stress free knowing that she had everything under control. The venue is gorgeous and you couldn't ask for a better day of event coordinator. Do yourself a favor and plan your wedding at Chantilly National Golf and Country Club.

Profile Picture claudia, 9/3/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location

We had a list of reception locations and stopped our search after going to Chantilly National and meeting with Aleks. This was the first place that we went and I'm so happy we didn't waste any time looking elsewhere! The remodeling that was done is absolutely gorgeous. Their menu options have everything you could need. They have draft beer! As well as many other options. Aleks was a joy to work with. She was timely, professional, and knowledgeable. We had so much fun planning our wedding with her! We were able to have an outside cocktail hour, with a beautiful background. Then move inside for the reception. This place is the perfect wedding venue!

Profile Picture User5115597, 2+ years ago, 8 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Parking, Barware, China, Flatware, Glassware, Linens, Bartender(s), Champagne Toast, House Beer, House Wine, Specialty Beer, Specialty Wine, Cocktail Reception, Hors d'Oeuvres, Plated, Server(s), Chairs, Dance Floor, Tables

CNGCC was a wonderful venue with amazing staff! Aleks, our venue coordinator, was an absolute dream to work with -- she was always responsive to all our inquiries, most of the time in less than 24 hours! She communicated everything to us clearly and made it a smooth process from start to finish. The entire staff were friendly and professional each time we were there.

The venue itself was beautiful. Our ceremony was outdoors, cocktail hour was held on their deck, and the reception was in their gorgeous ballroom. We didn't have to worry about much because they took care of set-up and break-down of the ceremony chairs and reception tables and provided any additional cocktail tables or extra tables we needed. They were extremely flexible with our plans and schedule. The entrees we picked were their chicken marsala and roast tenderloin of beef, which were amazing; I've had raves from people who are picky eaters! I could not have asked for anything better for our wedding day and would highly recommend them to everyone.

Profile Picture Roselliny, 6/11/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Cocktail Reception, Plated, Server(s), Stations, Uncovered Outdoor, Bartender(s), Champagne Toast, House Beer, Liquor License, Open Bar, Chairs, Dance Floor, Tables, Parking

Loved this venue. It was an amazing day! Aleks knows her stuff about these pesky weddings lol. She was very professional with her recommendations even if I initially wasn't in agreement with a few. She was very accommodating too.

Everything was amazing! Food was delicious! Plenty of room for all of the bells and whistles (live band, photobooth, etc).
People commented that the wedding felt like one of those "David Tutera" weddings :). Hats off toChantilly National and all of my vendors for that compliment. I keep getting "that's the best wedding I've ever attended".
Hubby and I thoroughly enjoyed ourselves too.

Profile Picture Shaunte, 6/4/16, 4 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

This country club was beautiful! The staff were very nice and professional! I highly recommend this venue.

Profile Picture User5638618, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Not having much skill with party planning we were impressed with the quality of support and guidance Aleks provided. She outlined the options but never pressured us into anything in particular. We were able to stay within our budget and it turned out beautifully. She was extremely responsive and her experience served to calm us down when we were faced with potentially more guests than we anticipated (we ended up fine just as she assured us we would). She made sure the tables were set up just as we wanted since we couldn't do it ourselves ahead of time. The venue was beautiful. She, Louis and the team accommodated us so graciously when our guests arrived 30 minutes early. Louis and his team were attentive, responsive but not intrusive the whole evening. Our guests raved about the food! We could not have asked for better service and support. It was perfect!

Profile Picture User5636442, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Indoor, Uncovered Outdoor, Bartender(s), Champagne Toast, Open Bar, Chairs, Dance Floor, Tables, Parking, Barware, China, Flatware, Glassware, Linens, Cocktail Reception, Hors d'Oeuvres, Plated, Server(s)

Chantilly National Golf and Country Club provided us with the most amazing venue for our wedding reception. From the moment we met Aleks during the planning stage until the last song on our wedding night, Chantilly National Golf and Country Club was nothing short of amazing. The planning for our reception was such an easy and great process. We would love to have future events held at Chantilly National Golf and Country Club!

Profile Picture Alena, 11/7/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Barware, China, Flatware, Glassware, Linens, Indoor, Uncovered Outdoor, Bartender(s), Champagne Toast, House Beer, House Liquor, House Wine, Open Bar, Cocktail Reception, Hors d'Oeuvres, Plated, Server(s), Parking, Event Rentals, Chairs, Dance Floor, Tables

Aleks was really helpful throughout the entire process, starting when we booked CNCC as our venue in the middle of renovations and there weren't any walls in the banquet hall. The renovations are incredible - they look just like the renderings that we were shown before we booked CNCC. The support staff were awesome as well. There was a dedicated staff member that was there for my husband and me throughout the reception, making sure we had food and drinks, including hors d'oeuvres that we didn't get to have during cocktail hour. They even saved a piece of our cake for us to take home at the end of the night without our asking.

We started bring reception items to the venue on Thursday for a Saturday wedding, and we had all of Friday afternoon/evening to set everything up before the rehearsal. Clean up after the reception was really fast and efficient, and they packed everything up for us to pick up the next day.

Profile Picture Amanda, 9/26/15, 5 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Indoor, Uncovered Outdoor, Cocktail Reception, Hors d'Oeuvres, Plated, Server(s), Bartender(s), Champagne Toast, House Beer, House Wine, Chairs, Dance Floor, Tables, Barware, China, Flatware, Glassware, Linens, Parking

My husband,our families, and I were so happy with how everything turned out. We have gotten many compliments and are still getting them. Thank you for all your help and making our day so special!

Profile Picture Emily, 7/18/15, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Chantilly National was such a pleasure to work with. Aleks went above and beyond to make sure all of our hopes and desires were met, whether it was checking out the progress of the renovations (they're finished now!), or trying a few more of Chef's meal options, she was always ready and willing to help you out. The renovations are beyond gorgeous and our wedding day was more than I could have ever imagined. Their outdoor ceremony space is breathtaking, cocktail hour patio is fantastic, and the new ballroom is beautiful. It now has a new fresh look with many typical "add ons" included in their rental price from the chiavari chairs, choice of linen colors, signature drink, and outdoor ceremony chairs. You cannot go wrong at Chantilly National, everyone there is going to make sure your day is as perfect as it can be and more!

Profile Picture Rachel, 6/6/15, 5 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

We could not be any happier than we were on our wedding day at Chantilly National! The ceremony and reception was just perfect! We could not have asked for a better staff!! Everyone was so impressed by the attentiveness and care they gave us from day one! The food was amazing and the brand new renovations are just beautiful. We can't wait to host another event there, soon!

Profile Picture User4108381, 2+ years ago, 4 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

We could not have been happier with Chantilly National and Rich Rochford!! We were frustrated when looking at venues because we were not finding a venue with some outdoor space in our price range, and then we found CNGCC! The value was amazing - we had plenty of space for our 160 guests, stayed in the right budget and the food was delicious! Also, CNGCC doesn't plan any other events on the day you rent the space, so when it came to flexibility, it was great! We had to wait to determine the church ceremony time till six months out, and Rich didn't mind not knowing the actual reception time until then.

Furthermore, Rich was extremely friendly, always helpful and superbly professional. For example, we thought that we would have to get the table cards, guest book, etc. set up ourselves but Rich just asked us to bring the items on Thursday and he'd have it all squared away for us - such a huge relief! And I know that he did the coordinating with the vendors, and all of that went off without a hitch!

Profile Picture Lauren, 9/1/12, 5 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

I am so thrilled to have hosted my wedding at the Chantilly National Country Club. Richard was a joy to work with - so responsive and helpful. It was a beautiful setting for both my ceremony and reception. Couldn't have asked for a better venue!

Profile Picture Keira, 7/4/12, 7 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

We LOVED Chantilly National Golf & Country Club! We worked with Rich - he was so accommodating along the way. Rich took care of everything throughout the entire process - he contacted me when we needed to take care of things and helped us to put together a day of timeline. On the day of, he helped out tremendously with our vendors to make sure they made things run smoothly and helped get our DJ on track when he was running behind. The food and service was amazing - could not have asked for a better ceremony & reception venue.

Profile Picture Candace, 6/16/12, 6 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Rich at Chantilly is AWESOME! Super easy to work with and very professional. They are very flexible and will do whatever you need for your wedding. Chantilly is great because it is one cost per person and that includes alcohol. They set everything up, and take everything down. The food is great and the setting is beautiful! I had a lot of good feedback from friends and family. I highly recommend!

Profile Picture Megan, 10/23/10, 3 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

The location was amazing they were very flexible and did whatever we asked. They made the day amazing by being so helpful and accomodating. The golf course was beautiful and the food was awesome as well.

Profile Picture Mandy, 10/16/10, 8 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Absolutely hands down the best reception I have ever been too. Richard and his staff were prompt, friendly, helpful and went above and beyond/ Helped deal with an officiant issue. The food was amazing. Good cost per head included alcohol. Would have another event there if it was at all possible. I heart Richard. :)

Profile Picture Jenny, 4/10/10, 8 Reviews
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue

We were very pleased with Chantilly Country Club. The setting was beautiful, the food great and we felt the club was a great value for the money. The room has a lovely curved window that allows you to look out over the country club. The colors are warm and inviting.

The staff, especially Richard and Scott, were very helpful. They accomodated our guests who had dietary restrictions with delicious plates of food, kept the evening moving along, and checked in periodically with us to make sure we were happy and everything was going well. Their staff delivered food quickly and efficiently. They incorporated one of my recipes for a salad instead of their house salad with no problem. We chose the chicken with buerre blanc sauce and filet mignon--it was delicious and we recieved many compliments on the food.

At the end of the evening they helped gather all of our decorations, stripped the tables of the linens we had rented and put them in our car, and helped pull together the gifts, cards, registry book, etc in a neat pile so we could efficiently load them into the waiting cars.

We would highly recommend Chantilly Country Club--it seems to be a well kept secret in Fairfax County!

Profile Picture linda, 1/16/10, 5 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

I cannot say enough nice things about Chantilly National and Aleks (private event director). I planned my wedding from a distance but my mom was in town. We actually selected the venue based on my mom's first meeting with Aleks and pictures (and reviews) - without seeing it in person! My husband and I were so glad that we did! The space is very beautiful on its own, but with some additional decorations and uplighting you can really make it your own as well! We got married at Christmas time and they were so beautifully decorated! One thing that really sold us was that everything is provided at the venue - tables, chiavari chairs, linens, glassware, etc.

Just before my wedding I was feeling very stressed out - there was a lot going on with the wedding and my family, etc. I was kind of breaking down from the stress until I met with Aleks. She was so kind and reassured me that everything at the venue would be fine - and it was! We were able to just drop off our decorations (signs, memorial pictures, personalized cocktail napkins, etc.) and Aleks and her team placed them around perfectly. This anxious bride didn't have to worry about anything!

The food at the venue needs mention as well - we had several guests come up to us to tell us how much they enjoyed the food! We had great service from the team throughout the night - they especially made sure that my husband and I had everything we needed - from getting me a Diet Coke at dinner to checking in to see if we needed water. We were treated like royalty! We were even able to bring in our own homemade cookies for a Christmas cookie bar and CNGCC provided hot chocolate and fixings for a hot chocolate bar! They also ordered a special beer that is my husband's favorite to have at the wedding. They were so accommodating of our (many) requests and so friendly, kind, and professional throughout the process. We could not give them a higher recommendation! Go with CNGCC for your reception venue - you will not be sorry!

Profile Picture Erin, 12/29/16, 8 Reviews
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Parking, Event Rentals, Barware, China, Flatware, Glassware, Linens, Cocktail Reception, Hors d'Oeuvres, Outside Cake, Server(s), Bartender(s), Champagne Toast, House Beer, House Wine, Liquor License, Open Bar, Signature Drink, Specialty Beer, Chairs, Dance Floor, Tables, Indoor

Chantilly National Golf and Country Club is THE BEST venue to host your wedding in the Northern Virginia area. Rich Rochford is a dream - helping out from the initial meeting through the wedding and beyond. He knows everything there is to know about having a successful and enjoyable wedding and reception. Rich and his staff took care of every single detail of our special day. The food was delicious - everyone raved about how good it was. The golf course grounds are beautiful and make the perfect backdrop for pictures. There is plenty of space for the bridal party to get ready, all in a relaxed atmosphere. I can't say enough good things about Chantilly National!

Profile Picture Kristen, 3/9/13, 5 Reviews