Chantilly Cakes Reviews

Chantilly Cakes 5
Chantilly Cakes 6
Chantilly Cakes 7

alexandra · Married on 05/14/2016

I had my heart set on a cake that I saw in a magazine. I showed the picture to three vendors, and Chantilly was the only one who confidently said that she could copy the cake. It was beautiful (and not to mention very tasty)!

Sent on 05/21/2016

Amy-Joy · Married on 04/30/2016

From start to finish, Chantilly was easy to work with. We met her at the studio where we looked through four different lookbooks, FILLED with gorgeous cakes to choose from. I picked a cake, but she allowed me to customize each layer with a different stencil design in white. Then, she brought out several different cakes to sample with different icings. I ended up loving the almond cake and the chocolate cakes, as well as the berry icing. So instead of having to choose one flavor, she designed a neopolitan style with a layer of the almond on the bottom, chocolate on top, with the berry icing in-between. OH MY GOSH. I walked into our venue and was blown away by our GORGEOUS, four-tiered cake. And I was shocked at the flavor of our cake....it was better than I could have ever imagined! I can't wait to eat it on our one-year anniversary! Thank you so much, Chantilly. Brides....you can't go wrong with this company!

Sent on 05/22/2016

JR · Married on 04/29/2016

Our venue offered a few places to choose where to get a cake, so not knowing what to expect, chose Chantilly Cakes to do a taste testing.
    The lady there was very nice and explained all the different options, including if there'd be an additional charge. With the number of our guests, she directed us towards a smaller cake size than I liked that was Included in our venue pricing. I appreciated her help in choosing the cake which was still larger than we needed, but was the perfect size in three tiers for 65 people. She took her time with us as we chose the cake, the filing, and recommended changing the design slightly which made it look even better. Too many decisions too make, especially when they taste delicious. Since cupcakes are a popular option these days, we decided to order those separately and she even provided a discount.
    Then came the day of the wedding. They did a beautiful job on our wedding cake and even provided last minute trays for the cupcakes, because we were so busy who thought about a display for the cupcakes?! When I asked, she said don't worry we'll set them up. Great customer service. Now came the true test: cutting apart singing that looked flawless, but how would it taste? It was the most delicious cake I ever tasted. I know we were supposed to save cake for our first anniversary, but it was so good, we wound up eating it. And the cupcakes were fantastic too. I recommend you go to Chantilly to experience a taste testing yourself. They truly did a great job. We Loved our wedding cake.

Sent on 08/11/2016

Sarah · Married on 04/23/2016

Chantilly Cakes works with our venue and was one of two bakeries we could choose from which was included in our catering. We did a tasting with Desiree and described what we wanted - I showed her a picture. Come the wedding day, we had a beautiful cake that looked just like my picture and it was delicious too!

Sent on 04/26/2016

Danielle · Married on 04/15/2016

Provided a cake for our wedding. The cake was based off of a picture but with some changes which we discussed and it was done perfectly. The cake was so beautiful I didn't want to cut it! Desiree was fantastic to work with!

Sent on 05/04/2016

It was a tough decision when trying to decide the perfect baker for my wedding cake. After 1 meeting with Desiree I was sold.
    She was friendly and professional. She was not just trying to sell us on a cake, but she let her work speak for her. The cakes were high quality and delicious and she provided many design options for our wedding cake.

Sent on 09/30/2015

Katy · Married on 04/04/2016

Job well done!! Chantilly Cakes made the cupcake tower for our wedding reception. It looked absolutely awesome!! It looked just the way I'd discussed with Desiree. The cupcakes were delicious!! We worked with Desiree throughout our wedding planning process. She was very responsive & easy to work with. She gave suggestions when needed. The price was quite reasonable. We have nothing but positive things to say about Chantilly Cakes & definintely recommend them!

Sent on 04/14/2016
  • Johnna C

Johnna · Married on 04/02/2016

Desiree provided me with an absolutely amazing wedding cake - and Groom's cake! We selected raspberry swirl and almond cake with the raspberry mousse - moist, tasteful, AMAZING! I highly recommend Desiree of Chantilly Cakes - she worked with me via phone and delivered something that we will remember forever!

Sent on 04/13/2016

Chantilly Cakes provided the Grooms cake for my wedding. It was absolutely delicious!!!! I won a free certificate from a bridal show. It was so easy to work with Desiree and she was extremely flexible with what I wanted. The only thing I wished at that I had saved more of the cake until after I returned from my honeymoon. Thank you Desiree for everything!!!!

Sent on 03/29/2016

Lauren · Married on 03/19/2016

I am not a cake person and I LOVED this cake! The cake was on time, decorated just as we specified, and absolutely delicious! They also worked together with our caterer (Delectables Fine Catering) so we got an amazing deal! Even if you can't work out a deal, this cake is worth the money. Easily the best cake I have ever had in my entire life! Our guests absolutely loved it as well! Can't wait to hit the one year mark just so I can have more :)

Sent on 06/16/2016
  • Catrina

Catrina · Married on 03/19/2016

We were married on 3/19/16 in Tampa and working with Chantilly Cakes was great, from the first time I emailed Desiree to the day of our wedding! Desiree met with my mom and I the morning before Thanksgiving because I had a limited period in town. Desiree was incredibly responsive through the whole process, and our cake was beautiful and delicious. Numerous people raved to us about how good it was. We can't wait to eat it on our first anniversary!

Sent on 08/10/2016

Heather · Married on 03/12/2016

Chantilly Cakes was fabulous!! We got a wedding cake and grooms cake from them and it was everything we dreamed of and so much more!

Sent on 03/20/2016

We used Chantilly Cakes because they worked with our reception hall, but I couldn't have been happier with the service! The selection of designs and flavors was huge and the cake tasting was very helpful (and delicious!). Our wedding cake was absolutely beautiful and even more delicious! Guests were coming to me all night raving about our delicious cake. We had a strawberry/vanilla layered cake with combo of strawberry and vanilla cream. Can't wait to have some again on our anniversary!

Sent on 03/21/2016

Sarah · Married on 03/05/2016

It was a pleasure to work with Desiree, owner of Chantilly Cakes! She provided the beautiful and delicious cake for my wedding on 3/5/16. I went to Chantilly with my mom for a cake tasting about 3 months before the wedding date, and we had a great experience. Desiree encouraged us to try anything and everything and made great recommendations on cake/mousse flavor pairings to complement the Latin Nights/Tropical dinner menu we selected from Delectables. (Chantilly Cakes was part of our package with Delectables at the time, which it isn't any longer, but I would recommend Chantilly regardless!) Desiree was amazing with her email communication and prompt responses, and she went above and beyond with delivery and set up on The Big Day. Since our cake was going to be displayed outside, she made a plan to deliver as close to reception time as possible, and also volunteered to work with our florist to put the cake flowers on since our florist would be gone by the time the cake was arriving. I highly recommend working with Desiree!

Sent on 03/18/2016
  • Ashley

Ashley · Married on 03/05/2016

Chantilly Cakes is probably the best cake baker in the Tampa Bay area. All the cake flavors were delicious and Chantilly's does NOT use fondant. Desiree perfected her Butter Cream frosting so that it does not melt, but still taste fantastic. Our cake had one layer that was almond (the best) and one layer chocolate. Our guests were extremely happy with how the cake turned out. What was also very convenient, was that since Chantilly's was a preferred vendor with our venue, we got our cake at a ridiculously great price. I was going to originally go to Publix for my wedding cake, but it turned out that Chantilly's price beat Publix's. I strongly recommend Chantilly's Cakes to anyone in this area.

Sent on 03/28/2016

Alisa · Married on 02/20/2016

Desiree did a FANTASTIC job with my wedding cakes!! They were exactly what I wanted and extremely delicious. I had several people tell me they were the best cakes they have ever had! She was wonderful to work with and I would highly recommend her to anyone!

Sent on 03/30/2016

Our cake was so beautiful! We received so many compliments from our guests. The raspberry swirl cake with the chocolate mousse was incredibly delicious :) Thank you so much !!!!!!

Sent on 02/24/2016

Desiree at Chantilly Cakes was a pleasure to work with. She is very knowledgeable and skilled. Our cake turned out beautifully and was absolutely delicious! We received many compliments on our cake design and flavor. I would HIGHLY recommend Chantilly Cakes.

Sent on 01/20/2016

Tiffany · Married on 01/02/2016

I had a very particular vision for what I wanted our wedding cake to look like and Chantilly Cakes MORE than delivered on that vision. I have to admit I'm not a huge desert/sweets person so I definitely cared more about how the cake looked than anything else but with that being said, the cake tasted so delicious it turned me into a desert person!! It truly was the most gorgeous cake ever and tasted absolutely amazing! Desiree is truly an artist in every sense of the word and I couldn't have been any happier with my decision!!

Sent on 01/11/2016

The cake was very good and looked exactly like the picture I gave her. The tasting was fun they were very easy to work with. I couldn't have asked for anything more!

Sent on 12/28/2015

Christina · Married on 10/31/2015

So great!!!! Our cake looked EXACTLY like what I wanted and it had an extra flair that made it look even better. The tasting went so easy and my husband even enjoyed himself in picking everything out. It tasted amazing and was such a hit! Thank you for doing such a fantastic job!

Sent on 12/06/2015

Debbie · Married on 10/25/2015

The carrot cake was amazing and perfect for a Fall wedding

Sent on 11/24/2015
  • MrsRizzle620

Shannon · Married on 10/23/2015

Desiree did an awesome job on our cakes. It was AWESOME. Loved loved it. She was very professional and eager to help us especially with our situation with our old venue (the ritz hall). very thankful for her work.

Sent on 11/15/2015

Chantilly Cakes's reply:

You are very welcome and I am so happy we were able to help you every way we could with that unfortunate situation. You both were a pleasure to work with and the new venue you chose, was perfect. I hope the other issue gets resolved in your favor. I am also thankful that you didn't let that issue ruin your special day and that we were a part of that memorable experience from the start.

Brittnee · Married on 10/18/2015

Chantilly's did an amazing job at creating our wedding cake on October 18th! They were spot on with creating the wedding cake of my dreams and matched the picture exactly! The cake was absolutely delicious and the flavors were awesome! The staff is so friendly and helpful! I will use Chantilly's in the future for any occasion needing a cake!

Sent on 10/23/2015

Kayla · Married on 10/17/2015

Chantilly cakes was absolutely perfect! We went in for cake tasting and I showed Desiree a picture on my phone. She said out was completely possible and to email her the picture. The cake that was delivered was an exact match to what I asked for and I could not have been happier. They really put the icing on the cake (haha) of my wedding.

Sent on 10/28/2015