Chantilly Cakes Reviews

Chantilly Cakes 5
Chantilly Cakes 6
Chantilly Cakes 7

Jill · Married on 06/02/2018

Our wedding cake was very important to us and we couldn't have been more pleased with Chantilly Cakes making our wedding cake! From the very initial meeting, we were blown away with all the flavors and fillings available to us and everything was delicious. We supplied our own topper which they put on for us and delivered the cake to our venue with zero issues! Everyone was raving about our cake and wanted seconds! I highly recommend the lemon and almond cake flavors with raspberry filling! Yum! We ended up breaking tradition and ate our entire cake topper the week following our wedding because it was that good! Thank you for creating the cake of my dreams!

Sent on 06/10/2018
    Chantilly Cakes 8

Tracy · Married on 03/24/2018

I recently got married at The Barn at Crescent Lake on Saturday March 24th, 2018. Chantilly Cakes provided the cake. I have to say my cake was absolutely BEAUTIFUL and tasted out of this world!!! Desiree did such an amazing job. I didn't even want to cut it , it was so gorgeous!! The cake had some sentimental value. My grandma loves Hummingbirds so I wanted to incorporate them in some how. I also wanted the cake to be simple but also elegant. I chose strawberry and Lemon for the flavors. I received so many compliments as to how good the cake was. I was 100% satisfied with Chantilly Cakes and I recommend them a million times over. They did an ABSOLUTELY AMAZING JOB!!! Thank you!!

Sent on 03/30/2018
    Chantilly Cakes 9
    Chantilly Cakes 10
    Chantilly Cakes 11
    Chantilly Cakes 12

Holly · Married on 03/02/2018

My cake was absolutely perfect!!! Desiree was great to work with and my cake was beautiful

Sent on 03/19/2018

Carline · Married on 02/04/2018

Love love love my cake, it was so good. Thanks to Desiree. She was so patient with me, very accommodating with my timeline. She helped me stick to my budget by suggesting things I didn't even think about. Give Desiree a call for your wedding cake and you won't regret it. My guests were raving about how good it was.

Sent on 03/12/2018

Katherine · Married on 01/14/2018

Our cake was included with our venue package. Chantilly was listed as a preferred vendor and I’m so glad we chose to work with Desiree and her team. I loved that she uses buttercream frosting and not fondant. Our cake turned out absolutely beautiful and tasted delicious too. Desiree was great at providing suggestions for cake/filling combinations when we were getting overwhelmed by all the choices. Extremely satisfied with Chantilly Cakes!

Sent on 02/03/2018
    Chantilly Cakes 13

Petra · Married on 12/02/2017

We worked with Desiree at Chantilly Cakes, for our wedding cake and what a pleasure it was!
    Desiree herself is lovely, talented and extremely professional. Nothing was a problem working with her. Emails and phone calls promptly responded to, tasting was a breeze, and day-of delivery she was right on schedule. We just wanted to thank you, the wedding cake was delicious and beautiful. Desiree even helped me keep the Grooms cake a surprise. She knew exactly how to make my vision a reality. Phillip loved the midi keyboard, it was better than I could have imagined. We absolutely loved every detail you put into it, it was perfect!
    Petra & Phillip Weems
    Wedding 12-2-17

Sent on 01/09/2018
    Chantilly Cakes 14
    Chantilly Cakes 15
  • F

Felisha · Married on 11/10/2017

Chantilly Cakes is by far the best cake shop in town. Our wedding cake was beautiful and delicious. Our guests were very impressed and we were so happy because it was exactly what we wanted. Highly recommend.

Sent on 12/02/2017
    Chantilly Cakes 16

Jaimie · Married on 11/04/2017

Our cake was beautiful and delicious!

Sent on 11/15/2017

JULIE · Married on 11/04/2017

Beautiful cake! Looked exactly as we had asked!

Sent on 11/16/2017
    Chantilly Cakes 17
    Chantilly Cakes 18

Amy · Married on 11/04/2017

My cake was beautiful! I went in with a vision and they gave me exactly what I asked for at a great cost. We got to try a lot of delicious flavors at our tasting which made it so much easier to choose. Our guests loved the cake!

Sent on 12/01/2017

kelly · Married on 10/14/2017

Our wedding cake was more beautiful than I thought possible. I was very indecisive and they were very helpful with ideas.

Sent on 11/09/2017
  • Kelly

Kelly · Married on 10/14/2017

Every step of trying to get the perfect wedding cake was made easy by Chantilly. From the tasting to figuring out the design and all the details leading to the wedding day were so easy to handle with them. Come our wedding day the cake looked amazing and tasted even better (if that was possible). All our guests raved about how beautiful the cake was and how good it tasted. I am so happy we went with Chantilly cakes. We couldn’t have asked for a better wedding cake.

Sent on 11/14/2017
    Chantilly Cakes 19

Alexandra · Married on 09/23/2017

Desire is amazing. If looking for authenticity I highly recommend. She is professional, a perfectionist and [passionate about her work. I truly am pleased that she made our cake. Words can't express how I felt to see the cake, then tasting it later and the guests sure talked about it afterwards. Amazing! Thank you so much for you magic, I truly appreciate it. You provided exactly what I pictured and listened to my request I am truly in awe.

Sent on 10/30/2017
    Chantilly Cakes 20
  • jessicarabbitandgrover

Andrew · Married on 09/22/2017

Our cake came from Chantilly Cakes. We were originally going to go with Publix (because who doesn't like Publix cakes?) but they wouldn’t let us supply some of our own decorations for the cake and weren’t really wanting to work with us on the design. We just happened to be in the area of Chantilly and walked in. Desiree the owner took the time to sit down with us and really help bring our idea to reality. And this was just a walk in, no appointment. She even did a small tasting for us since we were there and were able to choose the perfect flavors for our wedding cake and the cupcakes for our guests. The final product came out amazing and were exactly what we had in mind.

Sent on 11/12/2017
    Chantilly Cakes 21

Candace · Married on 09/01/2017

We used Chantilly Cakes for our wedding on 9.29.2017. There was truly nothing more we could have asked for. Desiree went above and beyond with our cake, even coming personally to the venue to make sure the cake fit perfectly on our tiny, vintage cake stand. Desiree always got back with us, and kept our worries at ease. Our cake tasted delicious and looked beautiful and we are so glad we chose Chantilly Cakes to make our wedding cake!

Sent on 10/16/2017

Trula · Married on 09/01/2017

Chantilly Cake’s reputation speaks for itself. For years, my family has used this company for birthdays and special occasions. After getting engaged, this was the first vendor we went to with 100% certainty that we were getting the absolute best in wedding cakes. We just showed up without an appointment and Desiree fit us in, listened to everything I wanted, and took copies of the pictures I brought. She kept in touch and even revised any changes up to a week before the wedding. The cake turned out beautiful, even better than the pictures I brought. I would recommend Chantilly for any occasion for their excellent quality cakes and professional service. They were outstanding!

Sent on 11/10/2017
    Chantilly Cakes 29
    Chantilly Cakes 30
    Chantilly Cakes 31

Jordan · Married on 08/12/2017

Desiree & the Chantilly Cakes team were so nice and helpful! We had a beautiful wedding cake and the cutest Dr. Pepper grooms cake! Plus, all the cake was delicious!

Sent on 01/03/2017

Jean · Married on 08/11/2017

I had another cake company cancel on my husbands 40th birthday cake a week prior to the party. In a frantic move asked social media who could I go too? I emailed Chantilly cakes and to my surprise Desiree the owner contacted me immediately and short notice and all was able to not only make me the cake I wanted but helped me pick the themed cake I was looking for! Firefighter is my husbands trade and the cake she is making is beyond awesome! The price was extremely reasonable as well. She came highly recommended from my business clientele and now I see why! Thank you Desiree for coming in and saving the day and making me one hell of a cake. This business will not let you down for your special day. Would highly recommend Chantilly to anyone for any event.

Sent on 08/11/2017

Pamela · Married on 07/29/2017

Such a beautiful cake, and everybody loved all the different choices. I talked to so many people who said the ate as many as three different kinds of cake. It was delicious. Thanks for all your hard work.

Sent on 08/02/2017

Sylvia · Married on 07/07/2017

Both cakes were great. The wedding cake as well as the grooms cake. The design on the grooms cake was perfect!

Sent on 07/22/2017
  • Amy

Amy · Married on 06/23/2017

We had a fantastic experience with Chantilly Cakes. Planning a destination wedding can be stressful and chaotic, but Chantilly Cakes made the cake selection process easy and stress free. Chantilly Cakes was able to accommodate my family only days before the wedding for a cake tasting and design selection. With hundreds of beautiful cakes to choose from, all matching our theme and color scheme, the tasting and selection was quick, easy, and extremely easy. Desiree, the owner and contact throughout the entire process, was flexible, professional, and great to work with. Our cake turned out just as we requested and tasted delicious. Thank you!

Sent on 07/03/2017

Alicia · Married on 06/14/2017

Great people to work with. We live 950 miles away and they still worked with us to come to a tasting. The cake and flavors are wonderful! Our 40 guests complemented how great it tasted and well as far as the design we made up for a beach themed wedding , everyone loved it! Thanks to Chantilly you made the cake a huge hit!!!

Sent on 06/22/2017

Mandy · Married on 06/03/2017

Cake was delicious and beautiful. Great company!

Sent on 06/15/2017

Chelsea · Married on 06/02/2017

Loved my wedding cake!!! I did all my ordering over the phone and email due to living out of state. It was a pleasure using this company. Our cake was moist and tasted great!

Sent on 06/12/2017

Sarah · Married on 05/27/2017

We had an absolute blast working with Desiree. She was a preferred vendor with our reception site and they were definitely spot on. She was so easy to work with and out cake turned out absolutely perfect. I even made some last minute changes over the phone and she knew exactly what I wanted and the end product was so beautiful. The cake tasted fantastic and everyone couldn't say enough about how delicious the cake was. It turned out perfectly and we are so thankful. I would recommend Chantilly Cakes to anyone!

Sent on 05/29/2017