24 Reviews for Chantelle Renee Photography

Albums (1)
Canvas (1)
Proofs (1)
22 Chantelle Renee Photography Reviews

We hired Chantelle to be our Wedding Photographer. She spent a lot of time getting to know us from day one. We had a few pictures that we really wanted to make sure we got on our wedding day and she remembered to make sure we got those pictures. All my close family and friends were impressed with her work and her professionalism on the day of. I cannot say enough good things about her, she did such an amazing job.

Profile Picture Megan, 10/28/17, 1 Review
Services Used: Albums, Digital Files, Second Shooter, High-Res Images

If you're looking for fantastic work at a reasonable rate, hire Chantelle. From just browsing her work it is apparent that Chantelle is incredibly talented. She worked with us when we were under a serious time constraint and planned everything out for us spectacularly. She was consistently professional, punctual, and personable. She was a big hit at our wedding and helped so much to make our day special. From sneak peeks to our final photos she helped us every step and added a special touch to everything she did for us! If you're browsing around for photographers, stop now, you've found the right one with Chantelle!

Profile Picture Leila, 9/9/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

I can't say enough good things about Chantelle. She was very calm, and put us all at ease. She made the whole process effortless and the photos turned out great...way better than I imagined. She communicated with me throughout the process of our wedding. She had a lot of great ideas for photos that captured the moment perfectly. I LOVE the photos! Thank you for capturing our special day!

Profile Picture Natalie, 6/21/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Excellent!!! Keep up the great work!

Profile Picture User7521590, Recently Married, 11 Reviews
Category: Photography

We used Chantelle for both our engagement pictures as well as for our wedding and her pictures were absolutely stunning! She was very professional and great to work with and did an incredible job capturing the perfect moments on our big day! I definitely plan to use her for ALL our future photography needs! She is simply AMAZING!

Profile Picture Mike, 5/6/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Chantelle is AMAZING! She is very responsive and professional. She took the time to answer any and all questions we had prior to taking our photos. Once we met her, we were blown away. She directed us how to pose/stand (that can always be awkward without some direction..ha). Each shot was captured so beautifully. She even gave us a quick sneak peek of some of the raw footage...we were amazed at the quality even before any edits were done. She is so talented and has such an eye for photography. This allows her to capture unique shots. She made our day so special and so much fun! I would highly recommend Chantelle to all brides!

Profile Picture Lauren, 3/25/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

Chantelle was great to work with. She was the perfect balance of easygoing and professional. She has great equipment and I great eye! All of our photos turned out amazing!! She even made sure to get everyone's face in the group photo. She also offered to put my veil away when I took it off before dinner. She is a great photographer and a great person. I loved my experience with her!

Profile Picture User7801909, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Chantelle was wonderful to work with! When we got our photos back, they were as high quality as you see in her portfolios on her website. She can cater to whatever you want to do and have for your vision! We did the second package option with the full day coverage and 2 photographers and it was well worth it. Her assistant was also in the photography business so they were both great to work with. We even had a mishap at our wedding with our pastor not showing up so when we were crunched for time of daylight after the ceremony, Chantelle had everything on point and definitely got rid of that extra stress. Be sure to book Chantelle for your wedding!

Profile Picture Brittany, 10/22/16, 1 Review
Services Used: Second Shooter, High-Res Images, Digital Files

Chantelle is the best. She makes the entire experience fun!!

Profile Picture Jessie, 10/15/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

Chantelle will do whatever it takes to capture your wedding. She is eager to know what is important to you so don't hesitate to let her know. She is easy to work with and is quick to respond to questions and she got our pictures to us in a timely manner You can't go wrong.

Profile Picture User7076928, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Category: Photography

We love Chantelle! Our schedules are busy and she was very flexible working with us. She was very professional and made us feel comfortable before, during and after our wedding. Not to mention that our pictures are absolutely beautiful. She did an amazing job and captured our wedding perfectly. I would recommend her 100%.

Profile Picture Karin, 6/4/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography
Services Used: Digital Files, Prints, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations

Chantelle was the most flexible and most accommodating vendor that we worked with for our wedding. She did our engagements, my bridals, and of course she shot our wedding. Each of those unique photo shoots turned out way better than I could have imagined! She worked with me to get the exact package of shoots that I wanted, it was totally customizable! She even brought in a second photographer, Danny, to work with her and he was so helpful! He had such an eye for details and made sure my girls had their bouquets and that everything was in place! It was such a relief to have that extra set of hands and eyes to make sure everything was perfect! I HIGHLY RECOMMEND Chantelle!

Profile Picture Kelsie, 5/12/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography
Services Used: Second Shooter, Additional Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations

Chantelle was SO incredible. She did our engagement and wedding photos and they both turned out amazing. For the engagements, she took us to a few locations and made us feel so comfortable in front of the camera. For the wedding day photography, she was there early to get acquainted with a new venue and take some shots of the decorations, etc. She wasted no time! She was always taking photos of us while her partner took photos of the guys. I love all the candid shots they got! We got a TON of photos and she and her partner were practically invisible the whole time. They were never in the way or overbearing. I seriously cannot say enough good things! She was always prompt with any communication or questions I had and so sweet. You really cannot find a better photographer. Her photos were worth every penny and more.

Profile Picture Jordyn, 3/5/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography
Services Used: Second Shooter, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, Digital Files

Chantelle was great to work with for our wedding day!! She is accomodating and flexible. I asked for her skills a year in advance and we kept in touch through any platform and she was always responsive and professional. I followed her Facebook posts and saw all types of environments she would shoot and loved her artistic eye in each one. She certainly captured our favorite moments on our special day. I can't stop smiling with each picture. She was able to cover everything with about 150 guests and almost an 8 hour time frame! She was on time at the beginning and was one of the last to leave. We absolutely loved having her as one of the vendors but it felt like a great friend and guest to keep us smiling throughout a fun and fast paced day. I really love all of her work on all platforms and hope we could do other types of pictures with her in the future. I'll recommend her to everyone! Get in touch with her and I'm sure you'll feel the same. :)

Profile Picture Emily, 1/2/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

We had spent 15 months planning the most amazing outdoor wedding ever. We interviewed several photographers, and narrowed down to a couple. Then we met with Chantelle and hired her before the meeting was even over. She was great! Down to earth, interesting, excited about her job. She asked lots of questions, figuring out just what type pictures were important to us, planning all the places on our property we wanted to use. She had great ideas. Then the day before my wedding, the rain began. Eleven inches in 24 hours. Every plan had to change. Our great picture ideas, not possible. Then, Chantelle shows up, telling us she has come up with some new ideas. She had spent the day putting LED lights in a clear umbrella. After our ceremony, outside the church, she took the most amazing picture ever. A kiss, under the umbrella, clouds in the sky, raindrops falling, the hay bales in our pasture seen in the distance. If this would have been the only photograph we had of the whole wedding, it would have been worth it! But it wasn't all. We also got wonderful pictures of the events of the whole day. Getting dressed, the ceremony, traditional wedding party pictures and the crazy reception! It was an A+ job, way beyond our expectations!

Profile Picture Lana, 10/24/15, 1 Review
Services Used: Digital Files

Chantelle was great! When we met for our consultation, she was very interested in particular photos we were wanting, and made sure to get the details of our wedding. She arrived early to the venue to take pictures of me (the Bride) getting ready, and some of the family arriving. She took amazing shots! I would definitely recommend Chantelle for your wedding photographer!

Profile Picture Amanda, 10/4/15, 4 Reviews
Services Used: Second Shooter, Additional Hours, High-Res Images, Digital Files

Chantelle is not only the most professional and personal photographer, but her work is OUTSTANDING! This girl is full of pure talent. In my opinion, your wedding photographer is the most important asset of your wedding day. You need someone you trust to capture every beautiful moment of that special day. I will hire her for every milestone in my life, without a doubt. :)

Profile Picture Brittany, 6/20/15, 1 Review
Category: Photography

She was outstanding to work with and will definitely be using her services again.

Profile Picture Scott, 5/2/15, 1 Review
Category: Photography

If you are looking for someone easy to work with and genuinely interested in her clients' opinions and ideas, Chantelle is your photographer. She made our photos one less thing we had to worry about on our special day, and came prepared to handle anything. The end result truly captured the simple beauty and intimacy of our wedding!

Profile Picture Denise, 4/18/15, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Chantelle was a joy to work with. She is very timely and captures the most breathtaking moments any bride and groom would want for memory. Her price is very reasonable compared to other local vendors and she is very great at what she does! I got my images earlier than I expected and she provides them in a beautiful package with her logo on it so you can take care of your files. Would recommend her for any event you need a photographer!

Profile Picture Karolyn, 8/2/14, 4 Reviews
Category: Photography

Get in touch with her as far in advance as possible! She is great at what she does, and word has gotten around so she is pretty busy. That being said, even if you are eloping and need an emergency photographer, she is very accommodating and might be able to work something out for you.

Profile Picture JD, 5/17/13, 1 Review