Change of Scene Destination Weddings and Honeymoons Reviews

7 | Elmhurst, IL

7 Reviews for Change of Scene Destination Weddings and Honeymoons

Angela · Married on 06/06/2014

Lisa booked us a honeymoon to remember! She recommended the Karisma brand of hotels and we stayed at El Dorado Royale in Rivieria Maya, Mexico. It was better than we expected! She took care of all the details with ease and professionalism. My husband and I were thrilled to be taken to and from the airport to the resort in our own private car. The food, drinks, and entertainment were top notch at El Dorado, and we loved the clean pools and updated facilities. Excellent recommendation from Lisa!! Thank you!

Sent on 06/22/2014

Change of Scene Destination Weddings and Honeymoons's reply:

Hi Angela. Thank you so much for your positive comments and continued loyalty. I value you very much! Warmly, Lisa

Becky · Married on 11/08/2013

Lisa was very helpful with planning our wedding. She was great to work with. She helped make stressful decisions less stressful!

Sent on 02/08/2016

Change of Scene Destination Weddings and Honeymoons's reply:

Thanks so much for your nice comments. I sincerely enjoyed planning your wedding with you! It was one of my happiest! I look forward to working with you to plan family vacations in the future. All my best, Lisa

Liz · Married on 11/05/2011

We had a great experience with Lisa Hartlage. She met with us over coffee (and multiple times on email) and listened to our every criteria and got to know us as a couple. She made informed recommendations to get us on our dream honeymoon, within our budget. At the time, we were all over the map - literally! We went to Bali and it will truly be something we never forget. The process of international travel was made easier by using this package deal, and not having to worry about every little detail - it was all planned for us and went off without a hitch. We didn't have to do much of anything once we got there except enjoy ourselves. And we rested easy knowing we could call the service at anytime and that we paid for 90% of the trip up front. We will definitely use Change of Scene for future trips, big and small.

Sent on 01/30/2012

Change of Scene Destination Weddings and Honeymoons's reply:

Thank you for your kind words, Liz. It was such a pleasure planning with you. I look forward to making many more travel dreams come true.

Kathy · Married on 07/30/2011

Lisa did a wonderful job of planning my Jamaica wedding and arranging travel for all our guests! It was a flawless event. We continue to plan all of our international travel through Change of Scene. Lisa is customer focused and will ensure that your travel requests & needs are met. You will not be disappointed!

Sent on 01/26/2015

Change of Scene Destination Weddings and Honeymoons's reply:

Hi Kathy, You and Anthony have a special place in my heart and your destination wedding was a joy to plan. Thanks so much for continuing to plan your vacations with me at Change of Scene.

Jimit · Married on 11/12/2011

Lisa was very helpful in planning our honeymoon. It helps when you have an who has travel to places you want to visit. She recommended hotels that met our needs and activities that both of us would enjoy. She is easy to work with and we highly recommend her.

Sent on 01/31/2012

Change of Scene Destination Weddings and Honeymoons's reply:

Thank you very much. It has been my pleasure planning with you as well. I look forward to planning many more wonderful vacations in your future.

Robin · Married on 09/26/2009

Lisa helped us plan our honeymoon and my husband and I had a wonderful time - we would look into booking again with Change of Scene - perhaps for our 5 year anniversary!

Sent on 04/01/2011

3.8
      2.0
      2.0

We thank Lisa for planning a wonderful trip for us. We had a wonderful time and the resort was everything we wanted it to be. We appreciate that she went to each resort and were able to plan our trip based on your personal experience.

On the downside, we know that everyone has a life and things just happen that might interfer with plans. But on 3 different trips our family has booked with Change of Scene, we were not able to get a hold of her in a timely manner ie 1st trip- our plane vouchers didn't come thru until the day before our trip; 2nd- my neice got to the airport and learned that her plane had been completely booked, 3rd- we gave you a credit card for each family but were not given receipts initially (until we kept asking) or for the final trip. The plane vouchers did not come till the week of the trip.

Sent on 02/15/2016

Dear Miller/Caruso/Uzdavinis/Goodenow/Enright/David Family,
    I am very happy that you enjoyed your family vacations and that the resorts I selected for you met your expectations. You did receive your 7th room free, so I needed to wait to give you detailed invoices until the resort removed that amount. I truly enjoyed planning with you. I apologize that you did not find my service acceptable. I aim for less than 24 hour turnaround to emails/calls/texts. All my best to you in this new year. Warmly, Lisa. Change of Scene