Chanah Ambuter, Michigan Harpist Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2018 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2017 Winner

• chynna
    Chynna Getting married on 04/29/2022
    As a bride i did not here most of her music. But my guest raved about Chanah. Classy & professional and on top of that she plays Disney music. Perfect
    Jackie M. Married on 08/19/2021

Mother of the Bride

Chanah Ambuter is an amazing harpist who performed at our daughter's wedding ceremony and cocktail hour on 8-8-21. She was flexible as we had to postpone our daughter's wedding for a full year due to covid. Ms. Ambuter played all of the selections that my daughter requested beautifully! Not only is she a true professional, but is such a kind soul. Our entire family highly recommends Chanah Ambuter to play her harp for any function.

Hi Jackie!

Oh my gosh, THANK YOU for the absolutely fabulous review. It was a joy and an honor to play for you all - you were lovely to work with, and I was delighted to help make Carly's day everything she'd dreamed!

Cheers to you all!
    Shahad A. Married on 08/06/2021

Great ambiance

Chanah,
    You are so amazing. Thank you for creating such a lovely ambiance during the party. Everyone loved your skills first and foremost and the music and energy you provided set the party to the next level. We could not have asked for a better performance. I will always keep you in mind for the future.
    Thank you for everything. You are so sweet to also share the songs and some photos. Again thanks for everything and for fitting me in on such short notice. Appreciate you!
    Nora Married on 06/06/2021

Excellent! A highlight to the wedding!

Chanah was professional from the start to finish! She has amazing talent and an extensive repertoire. Having a harp at our wedding was a dream of mine and truly made the evening so special!!
    Aerial B. Married on 06/05/2021

Amazing! Best EVER.

Honestly, Chanah is the BEST. she is a phenomenal harpist, she’s super sweet and kind and she’s sooooo flexible. I would literally book her for more than just weddings, I had such a pleasant experience with her.

Chanah Ambuter, Michigan Harpist's reply:

Thank you so much, Aerial! You are such a sweetheart, and it was an absolute joy to play for your special day.

I wish you two all the best in the world!

Cheers,
    Ayah M. Married on 05/29/2021

Harpist Experience

Chanah is absolutely incredible! I couldn’t have asked for a better wedding night which hiring a harpist made it more special. She was on time, had great communication leading up to our special day and my guests were so happy with the beautiful songs played by Chanah. I highly recommend hiring her for your next event.
  • Rachel
    Rachel K. Married on 04/10/2021

Amazing addition to our big day!

Chanah was amazing from the beginning! Due to COVID, we had to reschedule our big day and have a small intimate ceremony in our backyard. Chanah was very flexible and worked with us making the whole process very easy. The music was incredible and made the ceremony so special and intimate! I would highly recommend and would love to use her again for any gathering in the future!
    Chuck K. Married on 04/09/2021

Wonderful musician

Chanah was perfect for our wedding. Not only is she an excellent musician, she is also easy to work with and makes the process easy at a time when you have a million details to work on.

Chanah Ambuter, Michigan Harpist's reply:

Thank you so much, Chuck! It was an honor and absolute fun to bring your fantastic, E.T/theatre themed wedding to life! It was obvious from the minute I began to work with you two that you were sincerely, profoundly, and unreservedly in love - and your ceremony and music choices reflected that. :-) I hope you two have been enjoying a magical "Happily Ever After!"
    Cheyenne P. Married on 04/03/2021

Best Wedding Harpist!

Chanah played the harp at our wedding ceremony and we could not have been happier with our decision. What drew me to booking Chanah was how good she is at playing modern music on the harp and making it sound amazing! From the beginning, she was easy to get a hold of and the booking process was flawless. She kept in touch throughout the year (we booked early) and reminded us when it was time to make our song choices. She keeps an extremely large collection of songs that she plays on the harp and makes it available to listen to online. She showed up perfectly on time to our wedding and our guests absolutely loved her music. We coordinated the songs and timing of songs and she executed it perfectly! I strongly recommend Chanah as your event harpist. You will not regret the decision!
  • Amy
    Amy C. Married on 09/18/2020

An Absolute Delight to Work With!

I remember spending hours looking for the perfect musician for our ceremony and cocktail hour before I stumbled upon Chanah's information and I am so happy that I did! Chanah went above and beyond to make our day special. She was a breeze to work with and aided us in our decision making process as we weren't entirely sure what we were looking for. At our first meeting she played numerous examples of music for us to choose from and was patient with us as we made our decisions. On the wedding day, she was there on time to get setup and she played absolutely beautifully - I couldn't image walking down the aisle to anything else. We received so many compliments from our guests about the music during the ceremony and cocktail hour and we have Chanah to thank for that! In addition to the wedding day, Chanah even sent us a wedding gift - recordings of the songs she played for us on our wedding day so now we'll have that to listen to whenever we want a reminisce about our day. It was clear from our experience with Chanah that she absolutely loves what she does and puts everything into the weddings that she plays for, I would recommend her to anyone looking for an extra special touch added to their day.
  • Mairin
    Mairin H. Married on 09/09/2020

Simply Amazing

Chanah was absolutely amazing from the very start of our relationship to the end. It is rare that you meet someone that is artistically talented and capable at business transactions so it was a great pleasure for us to work with Chanah. She was detail oriented in the planning process and realistic about what she could provide for our guests. She worked diligently to create a theme that we loved, played like a dream, and couldn't have been more of a delight to work with. We were so impressed with her and our guests were too! From the bottom of our hearts we thank you Chanah for adding so much beauty to our special day! - Mairin & Trevor
  • Michele
    Michele Married on 09/06/2020

Highly recommend!!!

Chanah made our wedding and reception truly magical. Her music was beautifully played and she put much thought into every detail. She communicated with me for months prior to get it just right, and also checked with us before finishing up to see if we had any final requests to work in. She was incredibly professional and we received so many compliments on her music.   I would highly recommend her as she added “that little something extra” and so much class to our ceremony and reception.

Michele and Jeff
    Sept 6, 2020

Christine H. Married on 08/29/2020

Wonderful Wedding Music

Chanah Ambuter, Harpist was a wonderful addition to our son and daughter-in-laws wedding. The sound for the processional was beautiful and impressive. She brings her own amplifier. She played background music through the cocktail hour for which we received many compliments! She was very prompt in responding to all our questions and she has a large list of music selections. Advance requests outside her repertoire can be made. She was an elegant addition to our wedding. We would highly recommend Chanah.
    Amy K. Married on 08/16/2020

So talented!

We hired Chanah for my sister in law’s bridal shower and I cannot say enough wonderful things! She made everything so easy for us and allowed us to help choose the songs she played, discuss the theme so she could have ideas of the atmosphere, and easily have add ons such as a microphone and sound system/amplifier for the harp and to use for speeches during the event. She was also able to just do her thing with minimal direction from us which made things super easy and stress free from a planning perspective! She played BEAUTIFULLY and brought such an elegant, special atmosphere to the shower. She even sent us recordings of the songs she played after the event! We got so many compliments on her talent. She was also super sweet and really nice to talk to and plan with. I would definitely recommend her!
    Amber W. Married on 08/07/2020

Absolutely Amazing

Working with Chanah was absolutely amazing. She is so pleasant, professional and it was a pleasure working with her. She was able to accommodate my requests and my custom song selections, even though I requested them last minute. She has such a diverse and extensive repertoire to chose from and she plays so elegantly.
    Nejla A. Married on 05/24/2020

Perfect Music

Was privileged to find Chanah to play on our wedding day! She was affordable. Chanah was great during the planning and more importantly her performance was beautiful the day of. We also got married during the pandemic which involved lots of last minute change of plans but she very flexible and easy to contact! No complaints from me, the husband, or our family/friends. OH, and the best part is a week after the ceremony she sent me an email that included all the songs on an MP3 and beautiful photos she took during the wedding!
    We would recommend her to anyone for your BIG day!

Chanah Ambuter, Michigan Harpist's reply:

Hello Nejla! Oh my gosh -- thank you so much for the awesome review! It was such a pleasure and a joy to be part of your wedding! I wish you both a magical "happily ever after!"
  • Leslie
    Leslie Married on 05/16/2020

Harpist are our daughter’s wedding

Chanah is an excellent musician and a delightful person! She played at our daughter and son-in-law’s wedding and she added just the right touch! Her accomplished musical abilities highlighted the ceremony as well as the cocktail hour! She was extremely easy to work with and most accommodating! We would HIGHLY RECOMMEND this skilled and truly lovely harpist!!
    Dawn Married on 02/14/2020

Wedding music

Chanah was mire than we could hope for! She had a vast array of music and her prompt professionalism was great. Thanks for making everything better with your music.

Chanah Ambuter, Michigan Harpist's reply:

Thank you, Dawn! It was a pleasure to play for you and your family! I hope you all have a wonderful beginning of happily-ever-after!
    Brenda A. Married on 12/30/2019

Best Harpist!

Chanah’s performance at our wedding was outstanding! I would highly recommend her! She is dependable, personable and extremely talented! And her Harp is a beautiful piece of art!
  • Amanda
    Amanda Married on 09/20/2019

Amazing experience !

Chanah was absolutely wonderful to work with! We let her create her own playlist for dinner, and she floored the guests! She was very professional even with a slight hiccup regarding payment. I would definitely recommend her and use her again myself

Hello Amanda,

Oh my gosh! Thank you so much for your fantastic review! I really appreciate it, and I loved working with you. I wish you both all the best, and hopefully our paths will cross again soon!

Courtney Married on 09/14/2019

Chanah is so talented and the experience was so smooth!

Chanah was great to work with from the beginning. She was patient and her suggestions were exactly what I was looking for. She was responsive and easy to communicate with. And the harp added such a beautiful touch to our wedding in the woods. Everything was perfect! Thanks Chanah!

Hello Courtney,

Thank you so much for the fantastic review! It was so wonderful working with you -- you had a really fun theme and idea, and I loved working with you to bring it to life. I hope the rest of your wedding day was all you'd dreamed it would be!

I wish you both all the best, and hopefully our paths will cross again soon!

Mandi M. Married on 09/13/2019

Moody Goth Wedding

I came to Chanah with a dream of walking down to the aisle to music from my favorite video game, Legend of Zelda. Not only was she excited and accommodating, she already had a few pieces from the game in her repertoire. She was an absolute joy to work with from the consultation to the day of my wedding! The day of my wedding there was some mild weather mishaps (get the tent she offers, play it safe!) and she teamed up with DJ and made it work and it was beautiful! The songs were perfect (she created a beautiful playlist of songs we picked and that fit the mood and aesthetic of the wedding) and she even sent over all the digital copies of all the songs she played at our wedding after the fact, which was such a welcome surprise! I can not recommend her talents enough!

Chanah Ambuter, Michigan Harpist's reply:

Thank you so much, Mandi!!! I really appreciate the review. It was wonderful working with you, and I wish you and Aaron all the best in your future together!
    Danny D. Married on 09/07/2019

Amazing! Could not have been happier with our choice.

Chanah is the best choice for a wedding musician you can go with hands down! We loved her!
  • Amelia
    Amelia Married on 05/18/2019

Best Harpist Ever

She hit our overall tone and feel to the wedding perfectly! We weren't sure what type of music to ask for and she provided a lot of great advice in the weeks leading up to the big day. I would 100% recommend her if you're looking for something fun and beautiful to listen to at your wedding!

Chanah Ambuter, Michigan Harpist's reply:

Thank you so much, Amelia! I loved working with you two to bring your Celtic-themed ceremony to life!
    Candace M. Married on 03/09/2019

Chanah is amazing!

Chanah was incredible to work with! She is incredibly responsive and professional. Booking process was so easy. She plays beautifully too! She played for both our ceremony and cocktail hour - highly recommend!