Champagne Toast Reviews

1 User photo

Champagne Toast 1

Kelly · Married on 02/17/2019

Jim and Kelly

Brian and his crew were amazing!! Jim and I were married at the Publick House and couldn’t be happier with the DJ services. We partied all night! Everyone was out on the floor dancing and singing. Brian even volunteered his mike for a sing along version of Journey’s Don’t Stop Believing. He read the crowd and did a fabulous job. He made our night. I’ve received compliments from the wedding goers in regards to Brian’s professionalism and fun, laid-back demeanor. I would reccomend him and Champagne Toasts to anyone looking for a great DJ.

Cheryl Johnson · Married on 02/16/2019

Excellent!

Josh was fantastic! He was friendly and excited to play at our wedding. He listened to our wishes and made the wedding run smoothly.

Kate Connolly · Married on 12/29/2018

We danced the night away!

Our experience with Ken was amazing!! When we walked out of first meeting with him, my husband and I turned to each other and said, "our music is going to be awesome." Ken really understood our musical style and was able to provide great advice when we went to him with questions. He was so easy to work with and had a great energy the night of the wedding. After the meal, we never left the dance floor from the very first song until the last song of the night. Not only that, the dance floor was packed all night long. It's been almost a month since the wedding and our guests still talk about how good the music was and what a great time they had on the dance floor.

Maria · Married on 11/11/2018

Fabulous and amazing!

Our experience with Champagne Toast was nothing short of amazing. From our first initial meeting with Ken until the wedding day we were blown away with the level of expertise and professionalism. We were very happy with our choice and would highly recommend their services.

Mary · Married on 11/03/2018

Excellent!!

Ken was extremely easy to work with throughout the entire process. Everything was well organized and planned ahead of time. They have a program where you can pick all of the music you want played and specify all of the details. We had multiple meetings and a final phone call to ensure everything was the way we wanted it. On the day of, Ken and Don checked in with us about all of the details prior to the start of the reception. Everything went extremely smoothly. I cannot recommend them enough!

• Robin

Robin · Married on 10/14/2018

So much fun

I can not even put into words the love we felt last night. That you so much from our first meet until last night.

Brittany Carlberg · Married on 10/13/2018

Nothing short of amazing!

Don from Champagne Toast was amazing! We couldn’t have asked for a better experience. He worked so well with us and he asked that we pick a few songs that we wanted to play so he could get a feel of what we wanted and he NAILED it! He had the crowd going the whole time- even my 2 year old nephew didn’t stop dancing and he normally is in bed by 7! Don is the best and we had so many compliments from our guests on how amazing the DJ was. We would absolutely recommend Don at Champange Toast! At the end of the night everyone was calling him Uncle Donny!

Savannah · Married on 09/22/2018

Brian was amazing from start to finish! From planning to the actual night we couldn't have been happier! Brian is fun, and accommodated our every request! Our guests commented all night how great the music was, and Brian was amazing at just getting our guests out of their seats to enjoy the night! He also did my brother's wedding! We can't say enough good things! The customer service and professionalism are impeccable and we would recommend over and over!

Jen · Married on 09/16/2018

Ken was absolutely fantastic. He walked my husband and I through everything for our big day, and when the day arrived, him and Don delivered. From start to finish, they were great, everything was perfect. We couldn't be happier!

Krissy · Married on 09/08/2018

Jeff was so helpful helping from the first meeting to the last. He was an absolute professional and was more than a DJ, he was an MC, and provided guidance along the way. Even when we had to change a few things last minute, he never stressed and was completely accommodating. Everyone loved the music and he kept our guests dancing all night.

Dawn · Married on 09/08/2018

We had Don Place as our DJ from Champagne Toast and he was so friendly and laid back he put us at ease knowing that he would do an amazing job entertaining our guests. He was great to work with. Thank you Champagne Toast!

Krystin · Married on 08/19/2018

Champagne toast came to us at a recommendation not only from our venue but from a friend who had been to 14 weddings using champagne toast and said they were wonderful every time. They did not disappoint. Ken was great at every step of the way. The ease of the online planning tools was amazing and really helped tailor our wedding to us. What you get for your money here can not be beat. HIGHLY recommend Champagne Toast.

Ben · Married on 08/18/2018

Our DJ, Jeff, was a great addition to our wedding team. He was super receptive to all of our requests (whether it be AC/DC for processional music or something else equally weird) and was always very responsive via email. Even when our outdoor wedding got rained out Jeff was great at being flexible enough to change locations on a dime. All in all we loved working with him and Champagne Toast

• Donna

Donna Bennett · Married on 08/18/2018

They are the best!!!

I have been working with the Champagne Toast Team for over 20 years. They are the best! So when it was time for my daughters wedding I knew who to call. Brian has a great personality and knows how to keep the guest entertained. He kept the party going from start to finish. If you are looking for your wedding to be a memorable event. Call Champagne Toast you won't be disappointed!!

Danielle · Married on 08/10/2018

We used Champagne Toast for our wedding earlier this month. Ken was our DJ as well as Donny. I cannot say enough about them, they were AMAZING! All of the meeting we had with Ken put us to ease. He helped us to make our song decisions that kept our guests on the dance floor all night long. They were 100% a highlight of our wedding. Book them!

Valery · Married on 08/04/2018

We were blessed to have Champagne toast , more specifically Ken, as our DJ for our wedding(ceremony&reception) this August. Ken was amazing very responsive throughout the whole wedding planning. He created the best playlists for our dinner and dance floor out of our suggestions and even gave us a CD with our best wedding songs at the end of the night. Thank you so much for making our special day so amazing, everybody enjoyed themselves and the dance floor was a blast!

Lori · Married on 08/03/2018

All I can say is WOW....We had both Ken and Don as our DJs, boy did we make a good choice!!! 23 years ago they DJ’d for my sister in law, they were amazing then and even more amazing now!!! We were in great hands and left me with NO STRESS, from the ceremony to the end of the night, it was flawless because of them!! Everyone was on the dance floor from the moment the music started!!! All my guests adored them both, especially my niece Madison who beautifully sang Hallelujah..they made it so easy for her!!! They are so personable and I already miss working with them!! At the end of the night I got a CD that personalize our whole day!!!! If you haven’t found a DJ yet, you’d be crazy not to use them!!

Champagne Toast 2

Kaitlyn · Married on 08/01/2018

I highly recommend you book with Champagne Toast as your DJ! We worked with Ken and Don and they were awesome! Ken was very professional and took special effort to reach out to me to be sure our music plans for the ceremony and reception were all set ahead of time. They also have a website where you can select and load playlists as well as get ideas for special songs, it was fun and easy to use! The actual event went off great! Ken was amazing, he is such a great DJ and people were coming up to me during the reception to let me know they thought he was great. We also used their photo booth which Don and his associate ran. It was a lot of fun and the guests had fun with it! They also gave us a photo album with everyone’s pictures from the night to have as a keepsake. Overall, I can not overstate how wonderful it was working with them and the next time we need a DJ we know who to call!

Brittany · Married on 07/28/2018

Ken and Don were fantastic to work with! We planned our wedding in less than a month and we would have been lost without them! They were very helpful with the planning of all the events and helped with our ceremony as well as the reception. They worked with the venue to make sure everything was perfect which really helped take a lot of stress off of us. We had a perfect wedding day and owe many thanks to Ken and Don!! We highly recommend working with Champagne Toast.

• Jenna

Jenna · Married on 07/28/2018

We had Brian as our DJ and he was amazing!!! He was so friendly and outgoing and really kept the night flowing perfectly! We gave him about 20 songs we wanted to hear and gave him the control over the rest of the music and he did not disappoint. Everyone was dancing all night! He also checked in on us throughout the night to make sure we were happy with how everything was going. I would definitely recommend Champagne toast and Brian to DJ at your wedding!!

Chelsea · Married on 07/20/2018

DJ Brian was amazing to work with! He is extremely friendly, comfortable to work with, and a blast at the wedding. Their website made it easy to plan out the music for our wedding and had lot of helpful suggestions for songs. He continuously and correctly read the crowd well, keeping us and our guest on the dance floor all night. He checked in with us during the reception while dancing his way to us and back, was super cheerful, and made the whole experience a night to remember.

Donna · Married on 07/06/2018

Brian was AWESOME!! The dance floor was packed!! I had nothing but wonderful comments from the guests at our daughter's wedding at how well the evening flowed. Would recommend Brian 100%!!!!

Michael · Married on 06/23/2018

Ken and the champagne toast crew were amazing! They made our special day even more perfect. People starter dancing as soon as the first song came on and didn’t stop til the last song. I would strongly recommend Ken to anyone interested in a wedding DJ. Thank you again so much for making our day that much more special.

Michael · Married on 06/21/2018

Brian did a great job! He kept the crowd involved and moving. He really made the night special.

Liana · Married on 06/17/2018

If you’re thinking of hiring Champagne Toast the answer is YES!! I would give them a million stars if I could. I had to change my wedding from Sept 3rd to June 17th and only had a week to plan it 2/2 a family illness - Champagne Toast was so accommodating and worked with us to be at our wedding. They took so much stress off us - they know exactly what they are doing and kept us on schedule. We got a million compliments on them! They kept the party going all night! They are so genuinely nice and easy to work with - you legit feel like you are working with family. There aren’t enough amazing things I can say about them!! Choosing them as your wedding DJ is one of the best decisions you will make!!