Champagne Toast Reviews

266 Reviews for Champagne Toast

• Michelle

Michelle O'konis · Getting married on 05/15/2021

Helpful & Experienced

Speaking with Ken over the phone, he was so warm and inviting! He told me all that Champagne Toast has to offer - it's a literal one stop shop! From DJ, to lighting, to tux rentals, to photo booths, to hiring a Caricature artist (which I am doing, so excited!!)... they have it all. I am looking forward to having Ken personally DJ my wedding next October!

Sent on 11/08/2019
  • Rich

Rich Cutting · Getting married on 02/03/2021

Great time before the Quarantine!

Champagne Toast performed/worked my wedding, let me tell you...they were amazing! Our wedding was shortly before we were told to exhibit social distancing, and before the no groups of 50 get together. That being said during this lockdown, I've had so many people call me to say thank you, because they feel that the wedding will be the last fun thing they get to do in a while. They all have even mentioned how amazing our DJ was to keep the party moving!

Sent on 03/24/2020

Don Landgren · Married on 02/09/2020

Always professional and entertaining

I've worked with Champagne Toast at many weddings providing caricature entertainment. The DJs are personable, entertaining and professional. They keep the guests entertained and the reception hopping. You'll be satisfied with their service from cocktail hour to introductions to final song.

Sent on 10/13/2019

Chris Groccia · Married on 02/01/2020

Brian has been the DJ at many weddings I’ve been a part of. He is absolutely the best.

There is no better Wedding DJ than Brian Plouffe

Sent on 02/11/2020
  • Sarah

Sarah McCormick · Married on 01/11/2020

Professional, experienced, and fun!

Champagne Toast was absolutely amazing! I was worried about folks not wanting to dance as much for a morning/early afternoon reception, but they made sure that was not the case! The dance floor was packed pretty much the whole time. Communication was always clear and friendly, and we recommend them highly!

Sent on 04/20/2020

Champagne Toast's reply:

Thanks Sarah! We love to hear such nice compliments from our clients after the wedding. Please enjoy married life, and keep us in mind for any of your friends or family events in the future. You will always a part of the Champagne Toast family. Tell Carl that we said hello.
    Thanks again!

Christopher Eddy · Married on 12/22/2019

Couldn't have asked for more!

Champagne Toast was the perfect DJ for us. They have an easy to use website that allowed us to pick all our music for every part of the wedding and our DJ (Josh McLean) even responded to texts about which songs to play during our ceremony. The price was also very fair and the expertise they brought helped us a ton. Every song seemed perfectly timed and kept our reception going right up to closing. Josh even taught us how to cut our cake! We really could not have asked for more from Champagne Toast!

Sent on 01/07/2020
  • Laurie

Laurie Gregorio · Married on 12/21/2019

Cheers to Champagne Toast Entertainment!

Josh from Champagne Toast Entertainment was our DJ for our winter wedding at the Publick House in Sturbridge MA, and it was an amazing experience from beginning to end! From our first introductory phone call, planning calls, through our big day, Josh was awesome to work with! He has great energy and professionalism, and really took to heart our special requests and individual music styles. His energy was great, and he did a fantastic job of emceeing our wedding and mixing together a playlist of songs that set the mood and kept people on the dance floor all day long! I cannot day enough about how much fun we had and how great Josh was to work with! Thank you, Josh for helping to make our wedding day such a wonderful experience!

Sent on 12/31/2019
  • Kelli

Kelli · Married on 11/30/2019

More than what we could have ever asked for

Brian absolutely crushed it! Everyone was on the dance floor until it was shut down. He always made sure we were having a good time, and even joined us out for a dance or two, or three. He literally made our night and we couldn’t have asked for a better DJ!

Sent on 12/10/2019

Amanda Bohlin · Married on 11/10/2019

Absolutely Amazing

Ken Duquette and his team are amazing every little detail was taking care of and thought about. I'm so happy with our choice in choosing them not just as the DJ but for the mens suits just excellent service!!

Sent on 11/20/2019

Michael · Married on 10/19/2019

Great tunes that had us dancing all night

Really enjoyed having Josh as DJ!

Sent on 10/29/2019
  • Emily

Emily Giroux · Married on 10/05/2019

I cannot say enough good things about champagne toast, 10/10 would recommend!!

Absolutely amazing!! My husband and I hired Champagne Toast to DJ our wedding and they went above and beyond our expectations! Not only did Brian and Kenny keep everyone dancing and having a great time, they helped keep they day move smoothly from ceremony to last call. We would recommend Champagne Toast to anyone looking to have a great time!!

Sent on 12/03/2019
  • Taylor

Taylor Nugent · Married on 09/28/2019

Amazing Dj!

We got married at publick House on September 28th and we had Brian as our Dj and he was amazing!!! He had everyone on the dance floor all night long which is the only thing we requested from him! My brother played guitar while I walked down the isle and Brian was able to set him up with the right tools to make it easy. We highly recommend champagne toast and Brian! Thank you for helping make our wedding everything we imagined!

Sent on 10/11/2019
  • Danielle

Danielle · Married on 09/21/2019

Great time had by all!

We were excited to book Champagne Toast Djs right from the start. They were reasonably priced and extremely professional and kind, making you feel that you are the only client they are working with. We were lucky enough to have both Josh McLean and Ken Duquette on the day of our wedding on 9/21/19 at the Publick House in Sturbridge Mass. Ken kept the party moving with a great choice of songs. We only had a few choices of songs that we absolutely wanted to hear (all were played) and left the rest up to Ken. Ken did not disappoint!

Sent on 10/06/2019
  • Olivia

Olivia · Married on 09/21/2019

Perfection!

We used Champagne Toast because of their familiarity with the Publick House Historic ain’t and their staff and our decision couldn’t have been any better. We had Ken, who took away any stress by suggesting Skype calls during the months leading up to make sure all of us were on the same page. The script Champagne Toast uses for the ceremony and the reception made it easy on us, and made sure there were no surprises. Everything went off without a hitch, and we would recommend both Champagne Toast and Ken to anyone getting married anywhere, not just at the Publick House. People always say the two most important things for your guests are the food and the DJ, and thankfully by choosing Ken, we were well taken care of. He truly helped make our wedding a blast!

Sent on 10/31/2019

Erin · Married on 09/07/2019

Wonderful wedding DJ

We had Brian as our wedding DJ. He was very easy to work with and very open to exactly what we wanted our wedding to be/feel like! He was more than just a DJ, he pretty much managed the night, he adjusted some of the music according to how the crowd was feeling, but made sure to include our “must plays”. The evening went very well and everyone had a blast!

Sent on 10/04/2019
  • Kimberlee

Kimberlee · Married on 09/07/2019

Wonderful to work with! Best DJ ever!

Best. Decision. Ever! I am beyond happy that I decided to choose Champagne Toast as my DJ. I worked with Josh, and he was awesome. From the initial meeting, to the day of, Champagne Toast staff was absolutely wonderful! Josh made our day so perfect, everyone told me how much they loved the music. Many people told me that's the most they've danced in years. Josh really listened to me and kept to the playlist I had generated through their AMAZING website which really really helped in the planning process. Champagne Toast was easy to get in touch with, and they responded very quickly to questions and concerns. I can't say enough great things about them - my expectations were met and surpassed. Such great people to work with. Thank you so so much Josh and team for making my special day so incredible!!

Sent on 10/11/2019
  • Chelsey

Chelsey · Married on 09/06/2019

We recommend Champagne Toast

We had Ken as our DJ and he was so helpful getting us set up with the website where we were able to put our must play, do not play, etc. The website also allows you to chose all of the songs for introductions, processional/recessional, father/daughter and more!

Sent on 10/03/2019
  • Heidi

Heidi Perry · Married on 09/01/2019

Great job!

Brian was awesome- so easy to work with & keep the day moving forward!

Sent on 09/09/2019
  • Lauren

Lauren Glorioso · Married on 08/18/2019

Everyone Danced the Night Away

Champagne Toast was recommended to me by a coworker, and we are so glad! Ken Duquette was our DJ and he was incredibly responsive and patient with me and my now-husband when we had a million questions about how the day would go. Ken has a very helpful website where you can build your music requests and supply information, and whenever we needed suggestions he was right there to guide us. Ken provided music and microphone for our outdoor ceremony and coordinated with the caterer and venue when we needed to use a tent for the cocktail hour. We had a lot of fun talking about music and we danced the entire night with our loved ones. Wonderful experience.

Sent on 09/06/2019
  • Lea323

Lea Fullam · Married on 08/10/2019

August 10, 2019 Wedding

Josh McLean from Champagne Toast is an excellent DJ! He was extremely professional, kind, and easy to work with. We had last minute changes that he was able to implement right away without issue. He followed our reception playlist perfectly and improvised with awesome music during cocktail hour. We had trivia before dinner, which he MC’d perfectly and allowed our guests to feel entertained while waiting for their meals. Josh was awesome, I would recommend him in a heartbeat!

Sent on 09/04/2019

Katie · Married on 08/10/2019

Highly recommend!

We had DJ Jeff for our wedding, and were very happy with him. He worked with us closely before the wedding to coordinate a detailed schedule of the night's events, and was very friendly and professional. We hand picked some of our our playlist and Jeff did a great job of reading the room; he had our guests of all ages dancing all night! We highly recommend him!

Sent on 09/04/2019
  • Kelsey

Kelsey · Married on 07/27/2019

Absolutely amazing!

Our DJ, John Field, was AMAZING. From the very beginning, Champagne Toast was very responsive and easy to work with. We got married in Providence, RI and they agreed to work at the the location with no problem. Ken listened closely to what we wanted and set us up with who he thought was the perfect DJ to meet our needs (he was right!). John made himself available by phone and email to review all of the details and logistics leading up to the wedding. He provided music and microphones for the ceremony, which worked out perfectly. He played exactly the music playlist we requested for dinner without any pushback. He nailed all of our reception entrance music. He kept on schedule and kept things on track by working closely with my wedding coordinator. And he kept the party going all night long during the reception. My guests and my husband and I seriously had a blast the whole night. John was really good at reading the crowd - there were people on the dance floor the whole night. Not gonna lie, early in the planning process we were super worried about who our DJ would be because we’ve been to some weddings where the DJ hasn’t been great... luckily, John and Ken listened to our concerns and gave us exactly what we wanted. Everything about the night was absolute perfection! We got so many compliments on the music and the party from friends and family. I am so happy with Champagne Toast and with John.

Sent on 07/31/2019
  • Julie

Julie Lebeaux · Married on 07/27/2019

Go with Champagne Toast for an awesome party!

We had Champagne Toast DJ our wedding and had DJ Josh. The whole experience working with Josh was amazing. Before the wedding, we emailed back and forth with him several times to figure out details of the night and to coordinate having my husband’s band play for part of the night. Communication with Josh was super easy and he was so helpful! On the wedding day itself, Josh did an awesome job playing music we wanted and mixing in other great stuff we hadn’t considered. All in all we had an absolute blast and so did our guests. Thank you Josh and Champagne Toast!!!

Sent on 08/25/2019

Margo · Married on 07/27/2019

Best Dance Party Ever

Brian was recommended to us by friends who are using him at their wedding and they have also been to five or so other weddings of his. He was incredibly flexible with our schedules and accepted all of our methods for sharing music preferences / playlists / etc. He was super detailed, thought of everything throughout the entire reception and gave us great guidance. People were dancing all night and haven't stopped talking about 'our DJ Brian'! Would highly recommend.

Thank you!!!

Sent on 09/10/2019
  • Brian

Brian Gosselin · Married on 07/21/2019

Brian Plouffe Had Us Dancing All Night

We hired Brian at Champagne Toast to DJ our wedding on 7/21/2019. Brian was excellent in reading the crowd and playing songs that kept everyone dancing. We really didn't have to do much besides picking a few key songs for the ceremony, introductions, father/daughter, cake cutting, etc. Overall, we had a great night and highly recommend Brian and Champagne Toast to DJ your wedding!

Sent on 07/22/2019