Champagne Toast Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

• Steven
    Steven S. Married on 02/11/2022

Perfect night

Wedding DJs have two jobs. Keep the formal part of the reception running smoothly, and then keep the party going all night long. Brian did both as well as I could have hoped for.
    Joel M. Married on 01/15/2022

Perfect DJ, Great time

Amazing DJ. Very professional, very knowledgeable, and extremely helpful. We didn't have much direction for music we wanted to play and Brian and Champaign Toast was able to work with the little we gave him to create a perfect playlist. He was able to keep a very fun atmosphere and keep the party going and everyone having fun. Besides the music Brian was huge in helping the day to go smoothly. He is very professional and knowledgeable about the ins and outs of a wedding day. With that knowledge he was great in directing us with everything. Overall can't recommend them enough. Definitely worth checking out.
  • Shannon
    Shannon M. Married on 01/01/2022

Oh What a Night!

From start to finish, Brian was such a professional and had us both at ease for our New Years Day wedding!
    Brian always communicated effectively and was able to adapt to some last minute changes without missing a beat. He provided an amazing Playlist that made all generations at the wedding get on the dance floor and rave about the music choices. He had a great energy about him and he helped us by making suggestions during the ceremony and reception that we felt really helped to elevate everybody's experience. We could not recommend him any more than we do. 10/10, helped give us a memorable wedding night
  • Jessica
    Jessica L. Married on 12/31/2021

Started off the New Year with a BANG!!!

Brian was our DJ for our New Years Eve wedding and Ken operated the Photo Booth, we could not of asked for anything more from either of them - they were a dynamic duo! Leading up to the wedding we had so many last minute changes and Brian provided a calm demeanor and caring responses regardless of the situation at hand. When it was finally time to party he did tell me he would "read the room" - not completely understanding what that meant I just went with it and said, OK. Then, we saw Brian in action and that night our dance floor was never empty and a few times our guests sang along with the songs being played. I had never seen my parents, my aunts, my uncles and cousins of ALL ages dance like they did and with such big smiles on their faces. "Reading the room" wasn't about playing what the trendiest songs are or what's traditionally played at a wedding, nor is it what I THOUGHT everyone wanted to hear it meant playing the songs that kept my family members "living their BEST life" all night long. I am forever in debt to Brian as our DJ, my family still talks about how much they loved dancing at our wedding. Additionally, we have to express our appreciation for Ken - we are still laughing at some of the photos ( he even snuck in for a few LOL) again, my parents, my aunts, uncles cousins both old and young were able to feel comfortable and express their silly sides in front of the camera all because of the "sweet young man" taking our pictures as my aunts would say. I would highly suggest a photo booth - it is worth every memory!
  • Kelsey
    Kelsey R. Married on 11/12/2021

Brian from Champagne Toast was excellent to work with!

Our DJ was Brian. He did an awesome job!!! He was kind, helped us to stay on schedule, gave us plenty of great advice, and helped make our wedding so much fun! we definitely recommend him!
  • F
    Frank A. Married on 11/07/2021

'Champagne Toast' says it all !

When we first walked in to the office of "Champagne Toast," Brian was so friendly and approachable we were immediately impressed. He went through everything with us; the Wedding Planner we needed to fill out online , etc. . He would promptly respond to any questions we had, was very patient and communicative throughout the planning stages. We would highly recommend "Champagne Toast" without any hesitation !
    Thank you Brian !
    Bridgit M. Married on 11/06/2021

Takes care of everything

Ken knew the in and outs of how the wedding worked and how weddings were done at the venue chosen. He supplied ceremony music, photo booth, and reception entertainment. It was a fantastic day.
  • Jillian
    Jillian C. Married on 10/31/2021

Nice, helpful and fun

We had Brian from Champagne Toast as our DJ for our October wedding. We couldn't of asked for a better DJ. From the start, Brian was so nice and very helpful! We only had a few songs we wanted him to play and let him do the rest. Not only were they helpful through the process, Brian was so fun to work with, which is great during such a hectic time. We would definitely be recommending Champagne Toast for future events!
    Erin O. Married on 10/22/2021

10 out of 10

We hired Brian Plouffe from Champagne Toast to be the DJ at our wedding this past weekend. He truly exceeded all expectations! Brian was fun, energetic, upbeat, and could really read the vibe of the crowd. Before the wedding, we gave him a few types of songs that we were into and just told him to do what he does best. He did just that. I 100% recommend him for your future events- you will not be disappointed!!! Thank you so much Brian for keeping everyone on the dance floor all night!
  • Abby
    Abby Married on 10/17/2021

Wonderful and seamless experience

Ken was an awesome DJ. All of our guests came up to us during the wedding and after to tell us how wonderful he was— he went out of his way to interact with our guests. We were able to relax knowing Ken would guide us through all of the steps. We also had a wonderful photo booth experience with Champagne Toast. Highly recommend!
    Dawn J. Married on 10/10/2021

Excellent, Awesome Kenny was great.

Ken from Champagne Toast was awesome. I highly recommend them for your wedding, you will be glad you did. Ken was right on point and kept everything on time. Everyone was dancing and having a great time.
  • Lisa
    Lisa L. Married on 10/09/2021

Ken was amazing!

Ken was the best DJ we could have imagined for our wedding. From helping us with the timeline of the day beforehand to keeping things moving at the wedding itself, he was amazing and kept things low-stress and fun. The online planner with Champagne Toast was a great way to choose songs we wanted and make sure we chose songs for all the activities (cake cutting, last slow song, etc.) that we wouldn't have even thought of. At our wedding, guests were dancing as soon as the first fast song started and never stopped! So many of our guests told us how much they loved the music and how great it was. Ken was so fun the day of the wedding and kept us in the loop for when to be ready for each activity. He also was always quick to respond to questions by email, phone, etc. Thanks again for an amazing night!!
    Alyssa L. Married on 09/26/2021

Loved Champagne Toast!!

Ken was absolutely amazing! He made the planning process a breeze which made the wedding day feel like a breeze. The crowd loved them and couldn't have been more happy! Thank you again!
  • Mackenzie
    Mackenzie C. Married on 09/18/2021

Absolutely amazing DJ!

DJ Jeff was such a wonderful person to have leading the music and the fun at our wedding! He listened to our every need and was such a positive guy to have our around! You can truly tell that he and the rest of the Champagne Toast team care about their couples! I would 10000% recommend them for any couple in MA considering them! ❤️
    Victoria D. Married on 09/18/2021

Best DJ ever!!

Ken was our DJ for our 9/18/21 wedding and he was absolutely incredible. He followed our playlist, checked in on my husband and I periodically throughout the night to make sure we were ok with the scheduling of events, and he was more than accommodating to requests by guests. He truly went above and beyond to connect with the guests and he had everyone up dancing the entire night! I have received countless messages from guests saying they have never had so much fun at a wedding! Champagnes Toast exceeded my expectations! Thank you for making our special night incredible!!!
  • Emily
    Emily S. Married on 09/18/2021

The best around!

I cannot say enough good things about Champagne Toast Entertainment. We chose Brian from Champagne Toast after a recommendation from a coworker and it was the best thing we could have done for our wedding. We had Brian DJ our 9-18-21 wedding and he went above and beyond for our day. He made sure to have not 1 but 2 meetings the month of our big day to make sure all music was right, name pronunciations were correct, and that everything was in order. Let me tell you- Brian knows how to read the room. He was able to keep the floor moving all night long. I highly highly recommend Brian. He is amazing at his job. He even snapped a couple photos of us, which came out amazing (especially as we are waiting for our professional ones). He even straightened my husband’s tie to make sure our entrance to the ballroom was as flawless as the ceremony. If you need a DJ- do yourself a favor and request Brian. Or anyone from Champagne Toast because they will listen to your wants and deliver on the things you didn’t even know you needed.
    As a side note we also took advantage of the mirror photo booth which our guests LOVED. So many memories saved and digitized forever… It was a great addition to our day!
  • Arianna
    Arianna D. Married on 09/17/2021

Amazing dj!

I am a huge music person and having good music for my wedding was one of my top priorities, and I can say that Champagne Toast are easily the best DJs I have seen in MA! Jeff was the DJ for our wedding, and from our initial phone meeting, we knew he was the right DJ for us. Everyone we spoke with at Champagne Toast was friendly, professional, and fun! Jeff made planning the wedding day timeline a breeze and on the day of the wedding was on time, and had a killer playlist! During and after the wedding, guests kept asking me where we found the DJ because he was so fantastic! If you are looking for a DJ in MA, I 1000% recommend Champagne Toast!!
    Brittany H. Married on 09/17/2021

Incredible

The company all together was amazing to work with. Brian was an absolute blast, incredibly easy to work with and just so much fun! He could really read the crowd and understood what needed to be played when. The tuxes we rented through them where also amazing! The boys just look great! Highly recommend them and Brian!
  • Michelle
    Michelle O. Married on 09/11/2021

Helpful & Experienced

Speaking with Ken over the phone, he was so warm and inviting! He told me all that Champagne Toast has to offer - it's a literal one stop shop! From DJ, to lighting, to tux rentals, to photo booths, to hiring a Caricature artist (which I am doing, so excited!!)... they have it all. I am looking forward to having Ken personally DJ my wedding next October!
  • Kristin
    Kristin D. Married on 09/10/2021

You won't be disappointed!! Phenomenal Job

We had Jeff from Champagne Toast as our DJ for our wedding. We got married on September 10, 2021. He is amazing!!

It was stressful as it got closer to the wedding and every time, we had talked with Jeff he relieved our stress and helped us with everything. Jeff did a phenomenal job getting everyone on the dance floor. He really knew what music to play at the right time to keep people on the dance floor. Everyone had a great time. We highly recommend Jeff as your DJ. You won’t be disappointed.
  • Kira
    Kira T. Married on 09/10/2021

Ken & his team are great!

Ken made us feel so at ease right from the beginning and when we shared a few ideas we had, he laughed right along with us. He even let my brother in laws take the mic and “serenade” me Top Gun style. We were easily able to create Spotify playlists and share them as a template for our ceremony and dinner music. The platform for selecting reception songs was so simple! We used a Youtube version of a song for our first dance and he ensured he had the correct one for us. The dance floor was packed all night and everyone raved that it was the most fun they had in a long time!
    Kristen C. Married on 08/20/2021

Thank you fo the best night ever!

We had an absolute blast at our wedding thanks to Brian! He was so helpful and responsive in the days leading up to the wedding-regardless of how particular we got. The day of the wedding he was extremely thoughtful, organized, and FUN! He picked amazing music to play, ran the whole day very smoothly, and showed some great dance moves. We got so many compliments on him as a dj and we can’t thank him enough for making our night so perfect!
  • Stephen
    Stephen G. Married on 07/31/2021

Great times with Champange Toast!

I knew that Ken was the DJ for us when we told him our wedding venue, the Barn at Wight Farm. "Oh, we're gonna have a fun time - I practically live at the barn!" Ken had a great, energetic attitude that was perfect for the job of MC'ing our ceremony. Plus, he told us that he liked our musical taste! I'm not sure if he was serious or not, but hey - I like flattery as much as the next person.
    Rick B. Married on 07/23/2021

Professional Dj’s, has the wedding party and guest dancing from start to finish!

If your looking for dj’s that go above and beyond, these guys are the best! Reasonable priced and extremely professional! Had our wedding dancing all night long !
    Cristin T. Married on 07/18/2021

Best DJ Around!

Absolutely the best! You cannot go wrong with choosing Champagne Toast Entertainment! They are extremely professional and beyond exceeded my expectations. I highly recommend! The quality of sound, professionalism, music options and convenience of their site was just wonderful. Our DJ was so knowledgeable and truly cared about the event. Everything was just perfect and thank you, Champagne Toast Entertainment, from the bottom of my heart!