Champagne Toast Reviews

224 Champagne Toast Reviews
  • Robin

Robin · Married on 10/14/2018

So much fun

I can not even put into words the love we felt last night. That you so much from our first meet until last night.

Savannah · Married on 09/22/2018

Brian was amazing from start to finish! From planning to the actual night we couldn't have been happier! Brian is fun, and accommodated our every request! Our guests commented all night how great the music was, and Brian was amazing at just getting our guests out of their seats to enjoy the night! He also did my brother's wedding! We can't say enough good things! The customer service and professionalism are impeccable and we would recommend over and over!

Jen · Married on 09/16/2018

Ken was absolutely fantastic. He walked my husband and I through everything for our big day, and when the day arrived, him and Don delivered. From start to finish, they were great, everything was perfect. We couldn't be happier!

Krissy · Married on 09/08/2018

Jeff was so helpful helping from the first meeting to the last. He was an absolute professional and was more than a DJ, he was an MC, and provided guidance along the way. Even when we had to change a few things last minute, he never stressed and was completely accommodating. Everyone loved the music and he kept our guests dancing all night.

Dawn · Married on 09/08/2018

We had Don Place as our DJ from Champagne Toast and he was so friendly and laid back he put us at ease knowing that he would do an amazing job entertaining our guests. He was great to work with. Thank you Champagne Toast!

Krystin · Married on 08/19/2018

Champagne toast came to us at a recommendation not only from our venue but from a friend who had been to 14 weddings using champagne toast and said they were wonderful every time. They did not disappoint. Ken was great at every step of the way. The ease of the online planning tools was amazing and really helped tailor our wedding to us. What you get for your money here can not be beat. HIGHLY recommend Champagne Toast.

Ben · Married on 08/18/2018

Our DJ, Jeff, was a great addition to our wedding team. He was super receptive to all of our requests (whether it be AC/DC for processional music or something else equally weird) and was always very responsive via email. Even when our outdoor wedding got rained out Jeff was great at being flexible enough to change locations on a dime. All in all we loved working with him and Champagne Toast

Danielle · Married on 08/10/2018

We used Champagne Toast for our wedding earlier this month. Ken was our DJ as well as Donny. I cannot say enough about them, they were AMAZING! All of the meeting we had with Ken put us to ease. He helped us to make our song decisions that kept our guests on the dance floor all night long. They were 100% a highlight of our wedding. Book them!

Valery · Married on 08/04/2018

We were blessed to have Champagne toast , more specifically Ken, as our DJ for our wedding(ceremony&reception) this August. Ken was amazing very responsive throughout the whole wedding planning. He created the best playlists for our dinner and dance floor out of our suggestions and even gave us a CD with our best wedding songs at the end of the night. Thank you so much for making our special day so amazing, everybody enjoyed themselves and the dance floor was a blast!

Lori · Married on 08/03/2018

All I can say is WOW....We had both Ken and Don as our DJs, boy did we make a good choice!!! 23 years ago they DJ’d for my sister in law, they were amazing then and even more amazing now!!! We were in great hands and left me with NO STRESS, from the ceremony to the end of the night, it was flawless because of them!! Everyone was on the dance floor from the moment the music started!!! All my guests adored them both, especially my niece Madison who beautifully sang Hallelujah..they made it so easy for her!!! They are so personable and I already miss working with them!! At the end of the night I got a CD that personalize our whole day!!!! If you haven’t found a DJ yet, you’d be crazy not to use them!!

Champagne Toast 1

Kaitlyn · Married on 08/01/2018

I highly recommend you book with Champagne Toast as your DJ! We worked with Ken and Don and they were awesome! Ken was very professional and took special effort to reach out to me to be sure our music plans for the ceremony and reception were all set ahead of time. They also have a website where you can select and load playlists as well as get ideas for special songs, it was fun and easy to use! The actual event went off great! Ken was amazing, he is such a great DJ and people were coming up to me during the reception to let me know they thought he was great. We also used their photo booth which Don and his associate ran. It was a lot of fun and the guests had fun with it! They also gave us a photo album with everyone’s pictures from the night to have as a keepsake. Overall, I can not overstate how wonderful it was working with them and the next time we need a DJ we know who to call!

Brittany · Married on 07/28/2018

Ken and Don were fantastic to work with! We planned our wedding in less than a month and we would have been lost without them! They were very helpful with the planning of all the events and helped with our ceremony as well as the reception. They worked with the venue to make sure everything was perfect which really helped take a lot of stress off of us. We had a perfect wedding day and owe many thanks to Ken and Don!! We highly recommend working with Champagne Toast.

• Jenna

Jenna · Married on 07/28/2018

We had Brian as our DJ and he was amazing!!! He was so friendly and outgoing and really kept the night flowing perfectly! We gave him about 20 songs we wanted to hear and gave him the control over the rest of the music and he did not disappoint. Everyone was dancing all night! He also checked in on us throughout the night to make sure we were happy with how everything was going. I would definitely recommend Champagne toast and Brian to DJ at your wedding!!

Chelsea · Married on 07/20/2018

DJ Brian was amazing to work with! He is extremely friendly, comfortable to work with, and a blast at the wedding. Their website made it easy to plan out the music for our wedding and had lot of helpful suggestions for songs. He continuously and correctly read the crowd well, keeping us and our guest on the dance floor all night. He checked in with us during the reception while dancing his way to us and back, was super cheerful, and made the whole experience a night to remember.

Donna · Married on 07/06/2018

Brian was AWESOME!! The dance floor was packed!! I had nothing but wonderful comments from the guests at our daughter's wedding at how well the evening flowed. Would recommend Brian 100%!!!!

Michael · Married on 06/23/2018

Ken and the champagne toast crew were amazing! They made our special day even more perfect. People starter dancing as soon as the first song came on and didn’t stop til the last song. I would strongly recommend Ken to anyone interested in a wedding DJ. Thank you again so much for making our day that much more special.

Michael · Married on 06/21/2018

Brian did a great job! He kept the crowd involved and moving. He really made the night special.

Liana · Married on 06/17/2018

If you’re thinking of hiring Champagne Toast the answer is YES!! I would give them a million stars if I could. I had to change my wedding from Sept 3rd to June 17th and only had a week to plan it 2/2 a family illness - Champagne Toast was so accommodating and worked with us to be at our wedding. They took so much stress off us - they know exactly what they are doing and kept us on schedule. We got a million compliments on them! They kept the party going all night! They are so genuinely nice and easy to work with - you legit feel like you are working with family. There aren’t enough amazing things I can say about them!! Choosing them as your wedding DJ is one of the best decisions you will make!!

Jessica · Married on 06/16/2018

Ken was our dj and he was great! We were impressed with the programming he uses to keep everything organized! He also reassured us at the final meeting that even with the short time limit the venue gives him to set up that he would be set up at both the ceremony and reception locations. He kept everyone dancing and helped us stay on track schedule-wise all night. I would definitely recommend Champagne Toast for any event!

Dianne · Married on 06/01/2018

Champagne toast was fabulous..I have had three wedding which I put together and this DJs was by far the best.. They ran the wedding like pros...they played fantastic music and everyone at the wedding danced all night.... Best day ever,,

• Lnozzolillo

Leah · Married on 06/01/2018

I had an amazing experience with Ken and the whole gang. Ken was so diligent, with everything and made our wedding so much less stressful and more enjoyable. They let us pay little by little which was a huge bonus for us because we were paying for a lot of it ourselves. They emailed us always, took my phone calls, texts, and were there with a smile and did everything so perfect, I honestly couldn't have asked for better. I recommend them 1000%!

Lauren · Married on 05/27/2018

We used Champagne Toast (specifically Josh McLean) for our wedding DJ. He was very upbeat, fun, and definitely helped make our wedding a good time for everyone. He was very responsive to emails/phone calls and helped take some of the stress away from an otherwise stressful event planning process. I would highly recommend the company and Josh to anyone looking for a DJ.

Matthew · Married on 05/25/2018

Ken from Champagne Toast did a Fantastic job at our recent Wedding. We were able to download all the music we wanted to play from his great website and everything sounded great!! The equipment is state of the art and Kens professionalism and positive feedback were valuable to the smoothness of the entire Wedding. We highly recommend Champagne Toast for any event you may be considering for a talented DJ Service!!

Sarah · Married on 05/09/2018

Champagne Toast was amazing! My now husband and I live in CT so the fact that we were able t have a meeting over Skype was a huge help and really gave a great first impression of the professionalism and flexibility that Champagne Toast has. Ken was so easy to talk to and really was an instrumental part of helping us choose the right music to really putting on the best event we could for our family and friends. He did a beautiful job with our ceremony music as well as keeping the party going during the reception. Our family and friends stitll rave about what a great time they had and what a fun wedding it was! Also, at the end of the night Ken presented us with a cd made of the music that we had chosen as a keepsake of the day with a picture taken of us from our reception. What a special and personal touch that we will treasure! You will not get that kind of personal attention from a big box or chain company.

What my husband and I appreciated the most was that we really felt that Ken listened to us and wanted to make sure he did everything he could to make the day as special as possible. Thank you again to Ken and his team, you were a huge reason why our day was amazing!

Sara · Married on 04/27/2018

Ken Duquette was our dj from Champagne Toast and he was great! Everything was well organized. Guests at our wedding came up to us to tell us how great and classy they thought our dj was. The website to pick our music for the day was easy to use and helped to decrease our stress over the music to be played that day. Everything with champagne toast was great and I would definitely use them again for any other events.