Champagne and Ink Reviews

9 | Newport, RI

9 Reviews for Champagne and Ink

Jenn · Married on 06/30/2018

You will NOT be disappointed if you hire Danielle and Ellen!! The work they did for our wedding was absolutely amazing. From the intricate designs, to their creativity, it helped really bring the details of the wedding to life. The invitation is really the first taste of what people will experience when they come to the wedding, and Danielle and Ellen really helped to set a high standard and great tone for that right away. They also really helped us stay organized, and answer the hundreds of questions we had along the way. We could not be happier with the work they did for us, and will miss working with them every day!!

Sent on 08/10/2018

Kristen · Married on 09/24/2016

My husband and I could not recommend Danielle, Ellen, and the services they provide through their thoughtful designs any more. They are highly creative, super organized, skilled women who will bring you wedding invitation designs you never knew you wanted and yet never knew you couldn’t live without. Their attention to detail is, of course, impressive but what I think we found most amazing was their ability to not only work with our limited budget but also produce a wedding suite our family and friends still rave about to this day. They nailed the key aspects we wanted to include while adding a flair all their own and spent many hours listening, adjusting, and working with us to be sure what we received far exceeded our expectations. We splurged a bit to have an all around unique experience for our wedding guests and believe it started when they received their stunning invitations. If you are looking for anything but cookie cutter, look no further than Champagne & Ink!

Sent on 02/27/2018

Katie · Married on 07/15/2016

I could not recommend Champagne and Ink more highly! Not only did Danielle and Ellen do an incredible job creating beautiful custom watercolor escort cards and table numbers for our wedding, but they did it with unparalleled professionalism, promptness, and style! Anyone looking to create a custom and personal look on their wedding day should look no further than Champagne and Ink.

Sent on 07/29/2016

John · Married on 06/05/2015

Champagne and Ink MADE our wedding!

Quality. Speed. Knowledge. “Touch.”

On a referral, we met with Champagne and Ink for the first time 4 weeks before our Newport, Rhode Island destination wedding. Planning from our home in Los Angeles, we explained to them what our desired look and feel was for our wedding, gave some references and examples, and in about a week they sent us the most spot-on collection of fun and unique elements that really brought the evening together.

We loved the hand-painted cornhole boards, the beautiful signs and Mad Libs cards, custom pencils, and 100 individually-boxed donuts (since we got married on National Donut Day). They handled custom Clambake napkins, and even our welcome gift bags for 100 guests complete with fun local goodies. The show-stopper was a completely custom, hand-painted photo backdrop based on a nautical Newport map. They took every one of our crazy requests and executed them amazingly.

We are so lucky to have found them, and so thankful for putting so much time, attention, and care into making our wedding such a beautiful event.

Link to Photos: https://upgratedwedding.smugmug.com/Pro-Wedding-Photos/

Sent on 11/09/2015

Sierra · Married on 04/18/2015

Champagne & Ink are the BEST! Ellen & Danielle are professional, kind, understanding and a ton of fun to work with. They always take in your tastes and objectives into consideration but then blow it out of the water-- I don't know how they do it.

Working with them is a pleasure and I couldn't imagine our event without Champagne & Ink. Everything they do is smart, gorgeous and so creative. Hire them-- you won't regret it!

Sent on 12/08/2015

LOri · Married on 09/27/2014

Working with Champagne and Ink on our wedding invitations and a few other logos for our wedding day was a simple and wonderful process. They took our initial thoughts and inserted their brilliant creativity and design skills to make all of the details better than we might have imagined.

We loved our invitations and were so happy with the finished product!

Sent on 06/17/2015

As you can tell from my rating, I was extremely pleased with Danielle and Ellen from Champagne & Ink. When I first spoke with Danielle, I had a good idea in my head about what I wanted for my invitations, but found it difficult to articulate: "I want orange, but not obnoxious orange, and not quite burnt orange, but something in between. Know what I mean?" I figured I'd just have to work with whatever it was I got back. When I received the first drafts, I couldn't believe it. They were all I wanted and more. Danielle was somehow able to piece together the different components I gave her into a beautiful invitation, RSVP card and map (it was a destination wedding.) Later on in the process, Danielle and Ellen both worked on our menus and ceremony programs and welcome cards. They somehow were all the exact level of charm and sophistication I wanted. The ladies were friendly, timely, and more than willing to help with even the most minor detail I asked for. They were attentive and clearly took pride in their work -- for good reason -- it's top notch. If you are looking for a small business run by talented, creative, attentive, down-to-earth artists, check them out.

Sent on 02/28/2014

tanya · Married on 07/09/2016

amazing and incredible! are the best words to describe how wonderful my wedding was thanks to Danielle and Ellen!! They took an ordinary escort card and made it a colorful addition to my wedding. It added so much to my room and blended so well with flowers and everything I had
    i would recommend using champagne and Ink for all you wedding needs!!

Sent on 07/13/2016

Meghan · Married on 09/23/2016

From the first contact with Champagne & Ink the experience was so professional and so much fun! It was really important for me to use local vendors for my Newport wedding and I couldn't recommend these ladies highly enough. They are so friendly, flexible and easy to work with AND the finished product was beautiful!

Sent on 10/23/2017