Chameleon Imagery Reviews

Chameleon Imagery 1
Chameleon Imagery 2

Kelly Mcdevitt · Married on 09/28/2019

Capturing the Magic

Chameleon Imagery captured the magic of our wedding beautifully! Lillian and JJ knew exactly what to get and when to get it. I highly recommend them. My husband is a camera operator for television and film in LA so he has very high standards when it comes to images. He did lots of research when we were looking for a photographer. We are both over the moon with the results. We highly recommend Chameleon Imagery!

Chameleon Imagery 3
    Sent on 12/08/2019

Amanda · Married on 09/30/2017

Lillian is simply outstanding. We are absolutely in love with our wedding pictures. My husband cried as we looked through them because they brought back all the emotions from our wedding day, which is a huge compliment to Lillian. She did an amazing job capturing our special day and all the little details in the photographs. She is easy to work with, listens to you, and is great with keeping a rambunctious group of people in line. I would HIGHLY recommend her to anyone looking for a photographer for their wedding day or any other special event.

Chameleon Imagery 4
    Sent on 12/12/2017

Lorah · Married on 05/27/2017

I cannot rave enough about Lillian! From the first phone consultation until weeks after the wedding, she was attentive, detail-oriented, professional, and such a vital part of making our day so special. The photos are breathtaking and I can't stop looking at them! She also got a nice mixture of candid photos as well as every single family/bridal party combo we asked for. She even had a list to make sure she didn't miss anything! I would HIGHLY recommend Lillian to anyone looking for the best wedding photos you could imagine!

Sent on 06/10/2017

I contacted Chameleon Imagery after I was drawn into Lillian's beautiful photos on WeddingWire. She made my day so easy and was incredibly flexible despite the entire wedding running behind by about 30 minutes. The day after our wedding, she posted a special request I had made from our initial conversation - a gif of the bridal party. She even tolerated some enthusiastic family members that showed up with their cameras (sorry!). I can't wait to see the final product!

Sent on 05/27/2016

Kelly · Married on 09/20/2014

Lillian was absolutely amazing. All of our pictures turned out wonderfully and the price was VERY reasonable and worth every penny! She also did our engagement photos and we have some awesome photos that we will cherish forever. I highly recommend Chameleon Imagery!

Sent on 11/02/2014

maggie · Married on 10/12/2013

Lillian offers magazine-worthy photos at a modest price. She is patient (formal photos were one thing I was stressing about, and she made them easy, especially manuevering around camera-happy family members). Her photos are whimsicall without being kitschy or resorting to trends that will be outdated in a short time. When time at one venue was limited, she came up with a game plan to get in all the shots we wanted within timeframe.

Sent on 10/21/2013

Chameleon Imagery's reply:

I'm so glad those capitol building pics turned out awesome despite the time stressors! It was awesome working with you two!
  • ALEXIS

ALEXIS · Married on 06/08/2013

Lillian was the best! She was very flexible, organized, and helpful through the whole process. I loved all her creative ideas and I liked that she was open to our ideas also. I was surprised at how affordable she was for such high quality photos. Since our wedding last June, two of our friends have used Chameleon Imagery and the pictures turned out just as unique and fantastic as ours. Overall we had a wonderful experience and I look forward to our future sessions!

Sent on 10/03/2014

Chameleon Imagery's reply:

Thanks so much for your kind words!
  • Michelle

Michelle · Married on 04/21/2013

Lillian is very personable and does an amazing job at an amazing price. Shes very punctual and very helpful. My engagement photos were amazing and the 12 sneak peeks of the wedding are just as amazing! I cannot wait to recieve my other photos!
    She also gives you flash drive with the pics instead of prints so you can find your own printer, order books etc instead of paying the hundreds+ that they typical photographer wants!

Sent on 04/23/2013

Chameleon Imagery's reply:

Thank you so much for your thoughts and words Michelle! It was a pleasure working with you!

Susy · Married on 03/23/2013

Lillian did our small wedding pictures and she did an amazing job, when I contact her to tell her what I wanted and to explain that I was having just our immediate family in it, she was very accommodating with the time and prices she had great communication with us, was punctual and also took my ideas into consideration. We're so happy with our pictures that we're planning to have her take our maternity and baby pictures now that we're pregnant. She was great!!!

Sent on 11/28/2013

Chameleon Imagery's reply:

Thanks so much for being such a faithful client! I'm so glad I've gotten the chance to document your life; from your wedding all the up to pics of your babe and her baptism! You guys are the best!

Vanessa · Married on 11/10/2012

Lillian is awesome photographer ! She did my engagement photos and wedding photos. I got so many compliments on my photographs. She is very nice and very creative. I felt comfortable when taking the pictures. I will be using her again in the future.

Sent on 11/23/2012

Chameleon Imagery's reply:

Thank you for your thoughts and praise Vanessa! Your wedding party pic on the big stage with the wind blowing under your dress is an all time favorite of time!