Chairish The Day Reviews

Chairish The Day 5
Chairish The Day 6
Chairish The Day 7

Andrea · Married on 06/27/2015

I had CHAIRish the Day do my hair and makeup for my wedding. Even though it was almost last minute, they fit me in to their schedule. Debbie styled my hair, and Sofia did my makeup. Both of them listened to what I wanted (I had a vintage theme so I wanted it to look a certain way), and the end results were perfect. My hair style stayed in place all night, and my makeup completed the overall look. I received a ton of compliments from our guests about how beautiful I looked. They made the wedding day less stressful because Debbie and Sofia came to my hotel instead of me going to them; it was a huge help. If you want flawless makeup and hair for your special day, hire the staff at CHAIRish the Day!

Sent on 10/28/2015
  • Maricella

Maricella · Married on 01/12/2019

Outstanding work!

Chairish the Day was amazing to work with, flexible meetings, worked well with my party and did hair and makeup to everyone’s expectations, and were fast! Work really well with my big party for my wedding :) we’re worth the money we invested with them :)

Sent on 01/22/2019

c · Married on 11/11/2017

Loved loved loved my hair! Shauna nailed the look I was going for and I got exactly what I wanted. My makeup was good but I have had a little better. The makeup artist was very sweet though and I was overall happy with the turnout.

Sent on 11/17/2017

Chairish The Day's reply:

Thank you so much for taking the time to write such sweet words! We appreciate your feedback, and we will only grow stronger. Thank you, and take care love. ❤️Shaunna

Tenee · Married on 12/17/2016

Friendly service, really listened to what I wanted. A little pricey but lasted all night.

Sent on 01/02/2017

I cannot say enough about how amazing the service at CHAIRISH the day was! I loved my wedding makeup and deli like the most beautiful version of myself. Honestly, Shaunna and her team listened to me and were able to bring to fruition my vision for the wedding. I felt gorgeous, but most importantly like my ideas were being listened too. I've worked with other MOAs and hairstylists but once you tell them what you want they decide to go another way, Shaunna didn't! I highly recommend this amazing group to all the future brides out there! You'll be glad you did!!

Sent on 02/05/2017

Christine · Married on 07/23/2016

Very impressed with the service. The makeup had a natural look not over the top like other places. The silicone spray foundation felt natural not thick like oil base foundation. Would use again

Sent on 07/27/2016

Lane · Married on 06/13/2015

My sister picked cHAIRish The Day for her wedding day to provide hair and makeup services for herself, bridesmaids and mom. We were all VERY impressed with the services we received. My hair and makeup stayed put beautifully through the evening even with dancing, a few tears and a lot of running around. The girls arrived on time and did everything quickly while paying attention to detail and making sure we were all more than satisfied. I highly recommend cHAIRish The Day!

Sent on 06/18/2015

Catherine · Married on 03/09/2013

The Chairish the Day staff members were such a pleasure to work with, very friendly, talented and personable! They strived to provide high quality service and were always available for questions. consultations and recommendations. Shaunna Cates is a very kind-hearted, professional stylist, very open to concerns and feedback as well as extremely enjoyable to spend time with on your wedding day. I had 10 bridesmaids, my mother and myself needing hairstyles and she was very accommodating to each and every person, taking her time to ensure perfection with each style. Even when things go slightly off plan, she remains positive and encouraging to provide for a stress-free environment. I was particularly impressed because even if pressed for time, she still provides the upmost quality of service to every person equally, ensuring that everyone is truly content. The hairstyles lasted all day/night and looked amazingly beautiful on everyone. I was a very happy bride and would recommend her company to anyone else interested.

Sent on 03/26/2013

Aubrey · Married on 04/14/2018

She was wonderful and came to me at the venue the day of. Very professional and did a great job.

Sent on 04/19/2018
    Chairish The Day 8
    Chairish The Day 9

Maia · Married on 07/23/2015

Hairstylist did a beautiful job, was very sweet and personable and efficient. My venue was fairly close to the salon and I was not charged a fee for coming to the wedding site which was amazing!

Sent on 08/14/2015

Margie · Married on 12/17/2016

3.0

Sarah was so professional and sweet. Thank you so much.

Sent on 01/15/2017

Amanda · Married on 10/15/2016

I was very happy with my hair and makeup. They did as many trials as I needed to make me comfortable. I would definitely recommend using them... they know what they are doing when it comes to your special day and making you feel beautiful and at ease!

Sent on 10/23/2016

Megan · Married on 05/07/2016

I really had a great experience with Chairish the Day. Everyone was super friendly, responsive and professional. I even switched up my hairstyle the day of and Debbie was able to produce the product flawlessly.

If I had to say some areas of improvement would be (but in no way did this ruin my day or thought on theIraq service) was there was not a choice in eyelashes to choose from during my trial and on the day of the airbrush machine was forgotten. Again, just little mishaps.

Day of the team was there on time, mostly prepared, rolled up their sleeves and dug in for the long hall. They were a pleasure to work with and I would definitely book them again.

Sent on 05/22/2016

Sabari · Married on 09/28/2013

Great team! Loved my hair and makeup for my wedding!

Sent on 11/06/2014

3.5

Morgan and Maritza did a wonderful job for my daughter's wedding. They are very professional, brought all the tools needed to do the hair and makeup for all the bride's maids. Morgan's hair styles were absolutely fantastic!

Sent on 06/18/2015

3.5

A little pricey but convenient for garden heights wedding venue. Very friendly.

Sent on 11/19/2014
  • F

Fernanda · Married on 08/11/2018

Laura and her team were amazing on my wedding day. I am a picky bride, and it took several sessions for me to be happy with my makeup look. Other than the trial, Laura took the time to see me and do my makeup free of charge until we got it just right. The best part was that she received my feedback and applied it. I went to other makeup artists who were very talented but would not adapt to what MY vision was, or how I felt the makeup was looking. Laura was very responsive and they were all punctual. Laura really went above and beyond for me, especially on my wedding day. She arrived on time and even helped me carry things to the church from my car. When it came to do my hair and makeup she kept me calm and relaxed, and even stepped up and acted as a bridesmaid to control the room and solve problems. She was my biggest cheerleader and everyone ( myself, 5 bridesmaids, 5 ladies and flower girl) looked wonderful!

Sent on 09/17/2018

Steph · Married on 11/10/2017

3.0

Overall wonderful experience. I was the late bridesmaid but they fit me in. Loved my due! It fell a little as the night went on and maybe a little pricey but it was honestly so convenient that I understand the pricing! Got a lot of compliments on my hair!!! They were also very professional and kind and quick!!!!

Sent on 11/17/2017

Chairish The Day's reply:

Thank you for the kind words, and I’m so glad we were able to get you in. I am sorry it fell though. Thank you again, the honesty is much appreciated. ❤️Shaunna

Robynne · Married on 08/29/2015

These ladies were wonderful to work with, reasonably priced, and my make up lasted all night!

Sent on 09/09/2015

Chairish The Day's reply:

Thank you Robynne. It was a pleasure to be a part of your special day. Take care, and we wish you all the best.

Robyn · Married on 04/09/2016

4.2

The girls were very nice and courteous. They came in a prompt timely manner. Yes I would recommend them for anyone who is getting married to use them.

Sent on 04/24/2016

Amanda · Married on 11/23/2013

3.5

My make up was amazing. She did a great job doing a natural look for me and more dramatic looks for some of my more dating bridesmaids.
    My hair was nice, but it was not nearly as intricate as the look we did at my consultation.

Sent on 11/19/2014

Berdessa · Married on 10/08/2016

The hair stylist was great. We were expecting air brush makeup and got regular makeup instead. I was a little disappointed that it wasn't air brushed. All in all a good experience.

Sent on 10/12/2016
  • Otylia

Otylia · Married on 07/09/2016

3.8
      3.5

Overall, I liked my makeup & up do and the stylist was very nice. However, there were a few things that could have been done better. First, the stylist informed me when she arrived that she did not have the pictures I submitted as examples of make-up and hair. Even though I confirmed with the owner that they had my pictures saved on their computer, it turned out not to be the case and I had to find something on the spot. My recommendation would be to keep a copy of the pictures on your cell phone just in case. Second, the stylist did a good job with the makeup, but she cut the eye lashes too short (width) and even if she was able to add some to make them wider, they did not look as perfect as if she would have cut them to the right width in the first place. Third, the makeup & the hair did not last as long as I was hoping for. The make up on my nose edges and one spot on my cheek were already gone during my wedding ceremony at the church. My hair started falling apart towards the beginning of the reception. In addition, the stylist got make up all over my navy blue dress I was wearing, which I found very unprofessional. However, Shaunna (the owner) is very friendly and responds promptly to emails. They are very flexible and accommodating. Once I told Shaunna about the stylist getting make up all over my dress, she offered to pay for the cleaning costs and even to pay for the replacement costs, in case I was unable to clean the dress, right away. I definitely appreciated her professionalism in handling the situation.

Sent on 07/18/2016

Paula · Married on 07/03/2016

3.8
      3.5

There was a mix up with the pricing, but the girls did an excellent job with our hair and make up.

Sent on 07/12/2016

Amy · Married on 06/09/2012

3.6
      3.0

Hair and make up ran really late, as there wasn't really a set itinerary that was followed. That added a lot of stress for myself.

Sent on 06/29/2012