Chaircover Express Reviews

257 | Ann Arbor, MI

257 Reviews for Chaircover Express

Ashley · Married on 10/05/2012

The chairs we so beautiful and the company was very professional and reliable! Thank you for making our day extra special!

Sent on 10/10/2012

Kristin · Married on 09/15/2012

Amazing. Amazing. Amazing. Amazing. Amazing. Amazing. Amazing. Amazing. Amazing. Amazing. Amazing. Amazing. Amazing. Amazing. Amazing. Amazing. Amazing. Amazing. Amazing. Amazing. Amazing. Amazing. Amazing.

Sent on 09/18/2012

Joe · Married on 09/09/2012

I have a catering business and from time to time have a need for chair covers. I can't say enough for the great experience I have had every time I use this service. Chair Cover Xpress has always come through with a great product and service.

Sent on 12/15/2012

Beautiful chair covers and sashes. Excellent set up. Very pleased. Thank you.

Sent on 09/10/2012

Sheila · Married on 09/02/2012

We used Chaircover Express for our daughter's wedding and I actually commented to the representative on the phone as to their attentiveness and accommodating services. They always were there to talk in person and very helpful with answers to my questions. I will definitely recommend them.

Sent on 09/10/2012

Rebecca · Married on 09/02/2012

I needed chair covers immediately for my wedding that was in 2 days (not to mention, it was a holiday weekend too so most places were closed). I called this company up and they had my chair covers and chair ribbons ready in a couple of hours. I came and picked them up that day before they closed and everything looked beautiful. They saved the day for me!

Tawana · event on 08/25/2012

Chaircovers Express provided the chaircovers and sashes for our 25th year class reunion. They did a wonderful job. They made the room look beautiful, and the service was professional and economical. I would definitely use them again, and would also recommend them.

Sent on 08/28/2012

juanita · Married on 08/25/2012

i really like the chair covers and sashes

Sent on 08/29/2012

Sheena · Married on 08/18/2012

Everything came out PERFECT!!! Thank u!!

Sent on 08/20/2012

Marisa · Married on 08/17/2012

Chaircover Express was the only company my fiancee and I could find that offered the specific chairs we wanted for our wedding at the Halekulani. Tim was easy to work with and professional. The chairs were very reasonably priced and were well maintained.

Sent on 09/11/2012

Joseph · Married on 07/28/2012

Chaircover Express was one of the easiest companies to work work. The were a Breath of fresh air with all the stress my Wife and I were going through at the time. Fast, Reliable, and Low price for Outstanding Quality items. I would Recommend Charcover Express to Anyone and Everyone.

Sent on 08/06/2012

We rented chaircovers and sashes They fit well and we ordered the more see through sashes instead of silk as the bows sat up better on the backs of the chairs. They added a lot to the overall atmosphere of the evening. It was easy to return them in the original boxes on Monday morning.

Joseph and Jessice · Married on 07/28/2012

Chaircover Express was the easiest company my wife and I had to deal with. They worked in our budget and were very quick on responding back when we had questions about the service. I was extremely nervous about having a service delivered to us from so far out of state but they put my mind at ease sending me samples and the actual product faster then I could have gone to a warehouse and picked them up myself.

Thank you chaircovers express for giving us a little piece of mind during the whole wedding process.

Oh and the Quality of the Materials was really nice.

Sent on 12/04/2012

Sammy · Married on 07/21/2012

My Appointment with them was great - They showed me everything. I asked them a lot of question but they were very helpful. And their website is better than any other.
    And The Service was amazing they came on time, they finished on time. At the end, they ask the family member if everything was ok.
    And The Main thing - They gave me FREE Head Table Runner and one or two FREE table cloth.
    In general, I think Chaircover Express is the best vendor around Ann Arbor. They are very organized and professionals. My Wedding Chair Cover was beautiful. Can’t ask for more!!!

Sent on 12/04/2012

Kerri · Married on 07/14/2012

This was the easiest part of planning! They provided awesome service! It's about the only thing that was completely stress free!

Hester · Married on 06/30/2012

My chair covers were absolutely beautiful, didn't like the fact they had to be return the very next day after a night of partying.

Sent on 07/03/2012

I had a wonderful experience working with Chair Covers Express. They were always professional and timely when communicating with me. They made the process very stress-free! I would highly recommend them to others.

Sent on 07/12/2012

Lyzelle · Married on 06/09/2012

It was so easy to work with Chaircover Express - they even came out and set up all of the chairs and came back and took everything down. We rented beautiful satin ivory chaircovers and it really made a big impact on how the ceremony looked.

Sent on 06/26/2012

Jamie · Married on 06/02/2012

Chaircover express was amazing, I was very happy with the outcome. Everything looked great, was set up and taken down, I didn't have to worry about a thing.

Sent on 06/25/2012

Cole · Married on 06/02/2012

All interactions with this company were quick and enjoyable. They already have such a reputation in our area that after arranging our needs, we did not have to contact them again or worry about this part of our event. It was great to have one less thing on our mind. I can easily recommend this company to anyone based off of our positive experience.

Sent on 06/26/2012

Leilani · Married on 05/26/2012

Chair cover express was easy to work with and they have friendly workers in their Honolulu office. Their prices are very reasonable.

Sent on 05/29/2012

jana · Married on 05/19/2012

chaircover express hawaii was awesome! definitely worth the money...it helped to polish off the room. the staff were really nice and accomodating, would definitely recommend!

Sent on 05/23/2012

Laurie · Married on 04/28/2012

Chaircover Express was so easy to work with. In Hawaii, there are very few decor vendors to work with and w/ consultations and correspondence with the others, Chaircover express certainly came on top. Besides their extremely reasonable prices, I was more impressed how easy and stress free they were to work with especially Diane. She was more than accomodating with our needs and ideas and our ensured us that there was really nothing to worry about. She was right, really there was nothing to worry about. The decor from ceremony & reception sashes to headtable draping and uplighting lighting turned out looking so extravagant and elegant without spending several months of mortgage payments. Strongly recommend them!

Sent on 05/08/2012

Claudia · Married on 03/03/2012

Chair Cover Express mailed out quality chair covers made of a nice fabric--their premium cover. They arrived overnight at our venue. They were essentially ready to be placed on the chairs. I called many times and they were always polite and reassuring. We would use their services again.

Sent on 03/13/2012

Kelli · Married on 03/03/2012

AMAZING... i loved my chiavari chairs! I'm not a huge fan of satin chair covers and wanted a more modern look and these were perfect. They helped pull our overall look together. I couldn't be happier with the way everything turned out and the great customer service we received along the way.

Sent on 03/14/2012