Chaircover Express Reviews

257 | Ann Arbor, MI

257 Reviews for Chaircover Express

• User4883700 · event on 03/15/2015

It was everything that I expected!

Sent on 03/16/2015

Heather · Married on 12/22/2014

They did a wonderful job - the chairs were beautiful & just made the room pop with color. The team that came to place the covers & sashes were very gracious especially when they had to work around us when we were trying to install our overhead decor. Highly recommend using them.

Sent on 12/31/2014

Macarena · event on 11/22/2014

Thank you!!! Soo much for your help!!

Sent on 11/24/2014

The chair covers and sashes were perfect! Chaircover Express was very accommodating as we had a couple changes to our order a few weeks prior to the event. They were always very responsive, professional and friendly each and every time we spoke.

Sent on 08/15/2014

Sienna was very helpful and efficient.

Sent on 07/23/2014

Michelle · Married on 07/13/2014

Great experience working with Chaircover Express. They worked seamlessly with our venue, Weber's, to provide chair covers and charger plates for our wedding. Communication upfront was wonderful, the woman I met at their showroom was so kind and excited for our wedding. I didn't see them on the event day, but some others who helped set up the room said that the woman setting up was paying careful attention to detail on each chair sash. I would definitely recommend them!

Sent on 07/29/2014

Emily · Married on 07/12/2014

I rented chair covers and sashes both for my wedding reception as well as for a recent dinner party. Doing business with Chair Covers Express is a joy! They are reliable, convenient, affordable, and easy!!!!

Sent on 12/03/2015

Very easy to communicate and I had full confidence that they would be clean and set up by the time the reception began

Sent on 07/13/2014

Reid · Married on 06/22/2014

Everything about our Chaircover Express experience was perfect. The tablecloths and napkins were everything we could have hoped for, delivery and takedown was a snap, and communication was easy. A+++'s all around!

Sent on 07/01/2014

Chair Cover Express was wonderful to work with. I would highly recommend to anyone!

Sent on 06/24/2014
  • User4201377 · 2+ years ago

I needed chair covers for my son's rehearsal dinner. I had absolutely no experience with chair covers, plus I was making plans from long distance. After numerous questions and e-mails, Sienna took the initiative to call me. With Sienna's guidance I chose white polyester chair covers with ivory organza sashes, the end results was gorgeous...very polished and the sashes were perfect!! Tamara made payment easy and hassle free. Chaircover Express coordinated all details with the venue and I did not have to do a thing. I am so grateful to Sienna and Chaircover Express for helping make my event a success!

Sent on 06/25/2014

The service was great and everyone was extremely helpful. I would definitely recommend them!

Sent on 06/12/2014

The chair over and sashes were good quality. Picking up the covers was convenient driving distance with the exception the pick up door is hidden within a car wash drive way.

Sent on 05/27/2014

Sue · Married on 05/24/2014

The white on white added the touch of glamour I was looking for!

Sent on 05/28/2014

Rebecca · Married on 05/24/2014

Chaircover Express saved the day for us!!! The vendor that supplied our 350 dinner chairs for the reception delivered trashed out chairs....it was heart breaking to receive such horrible products two days before the wedding! So, we looked online and, thank God, found Chaircover Express. Their helpful and friendly staff packed and shipped 350 beautiful chair covers and gorgeous sashes that perfectly matched our color scheme and we received them the NEXT DAY!! They were awesome! My advice is to order cheap chairs and use the very cost effective chair covers and sashes to create an elegant setting! I wish we had ordered cheap chairs.....because the expensive ones were scratched, chipped and looked like they came from a yard sale. But........the end result was better than we could have dreamed, because the covers and sashes from Chaircover Express made the dinner reception look like a movie set! I will ALWAYS be grateful to Chaircover Express!!!

Sent on 05/28/2014

Patti · Married on 05/17/2014

Sienna and her whole team are out of this world! As an Event Planner, I am always looking for vendors with great customer service, nice prices, and awesome product. Chaircovers Express gets it all right.

Sent on 05/22/2014

Andrea Mireles · event on 05/17/2014

Chaircover Express made the Hope College TRiO Upward Bound 45th Anniversary Gala a memorable one! Phone calls, shared conversations and correspondence from UB Alumni and community guests keep reporting how elegant and tasteful the venue looked. In fact, many said they have never seen the room look so beautiful! Thank YOU Sienn for your expertise and professionalism to make the UB 45th Anniversary Gala so special.

Sent on 06/02/2014

Everything was beautiful, great customer service and professionalism.

Sent on 06/04/2014
  • User4081361 · event on 04/26/2014

Very generous and easy to work with!

Sent on 05/05/2014

Bonnie Lyn · event on 04/26/2014

Chaircover is a great company with very elegant supplies. We got the table overlays, and chair covers with sashes. Their website was easy to use, and the products gave our night the "sparkle" it needed.

Sent on 05/05/2014

Emily · event on 04/21/2014

I have used this company many times in the past. They have always provided everything I needed, on time and in good condition. The recommendations of their sales person made our Easter event more beautiful than ever expected.

Sent on 04/28/2014

Amy · Married on 04/19/2014

I rented chair covers & sashes for our wedding at Webers Inn in Ann Arbor. Chaircover Express was very easy to work with and did a great job! One of my only freak out moments for my wedding was when I realized the night before that I forgot to add 16 chairs that were to be set up for our family on the dance floor for the ceremony! I sent a frantic email but wasn't sure if they would even get it in time! They did & took care of everything for us! I highly recommend this company!

Sent on 05/10/2014

Becky · Married on 02/15/2014

Great to work with!!!! Very professional and the chair covers looked great!!

Sent on 03/21/2014

Tara · event on 01/10/2014

We thoroughly enjoyed working with chair cover express. They answered each email promptly and were early for set up and take down which was awesome! They made our event look beautiful we will definitely be using them again!

Sent on 01/15/2014

Patricia · Married on 12/28/2013

Chaircover Express did a phenomenal job for our winter wedding! We ordered the the gold satin chair covers and all night I received complements on what beautiful chairs we had! The costumer service I received was wonderful. I ladies who I spoke with on the phone were always very helpful and very pleasant to talk with! Thank you so much for your service!

-Patricia