Chair Covers by Sylwia Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2016 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2012 Winner

1 User photo

Liz-Marie S. Married on 02/17/2019

Highly Recommend Chair Covers by Sylwia!

My husband and I had our winter wonderland wedding last month and enlisted the help of Angie with Chair Covers by Sylwia to provide our pipe and drape and chiavari chairs.

Angie was organized and so easy to work with. Our pipe and drape was exactly what I had envisioned and our very well-priced chiavari chairs were perfect.

We are so thankful we had Angie on our team for our special day!
  • Kelley
    Kelley Married on 06/09/2018
    The linens and chair covers made the perfect touch in our room!
    Dande Married on 12/31/2017
    Margaret, Angie and Staff were an absolute pleasure to work with. The satin chaircovers and table runners complemented our Gatsby Themed Bridal Shower. The event room was absolutely stunning! Thank you for making a special day even more special.
    Samantha Married on 10/08/2016
    I used Chair Covers by Slyvia for the gold chiavari chairs. It was a last minute decision that I'm so glad I went through with. They completely change the look of a room. I was very nervous that chiavari chairs were too flimsy and not comfortable for guests but I was very satisfied with their products. Chair Covers by Slyvia was very easy to work with and they were always very pleasant. We went into their show room about a month before the wedding, made our decision, put down the deposit and that was that. About a week before the event we sent them a floor plan which showed how many chairs needed to go at each table and they took care of the rest. Hands down the most affordable in the Chicagoland area for the chiavari chairs. There are no hidden fees or unexpected charges. One very small setup/pick up fee which was communicated from the beginning. I would HIGHLY recommend. Thank you for being part of our day!
  • User2553978 2+ years ago
    We rented chair covers (with sashes) and table runners (table runners for the head table only) for our wedding reception. They came recommended by our reception hall and we're glad we used their company. Not only was everything beautiful, but it was so easy to work with them. We were on the fence about spending the money for chair covers, but it really did help tie the room together and made the room look great!
    Magdalena Married on 07/11/2015
    We used Chair Covers by Sylwia for our wedding reception (7.11.15). We rented chair covers (technically paid by our venue) and table linens (also for cake table and photo/props table) and they turned our venue into an elegant and classy event. The covers looked great and really tied our whole wedding room together. The staff at Chair Covers by Sylwia were great. They were easy to communicate with and were quick to respond to emails and phone calls. I changed my mind couple times about what shade of purple I wanted and they were patient with me. Thanks so much!
    Robin Married on 06/20/2015
    I highly recommend Chair Covers by Sylwia. We rented table linens and chair covers for our wedding reception (6.20.15) and they turned our venue into an elegant, classy event (if you are on the fence about getting linens, go for it! it's well worth the investment). The linens themselves were high quality and gorgeous. The staff at Chair Covers by Sylwia were phenomenal. I changed my mind three times about what colors/linens I wanted and they were patient with me and I never felt like I was a bother as I was working through the details of getting the vision of the wedding correct. I recommend Sylwia's without hesitation!
    Erin Married on 06/13/2015
    If you have any hesitation about renting chair covers and linens, don't! I promise you that the linens and high tables we rented from Sylwia's transformed our venue into a beautiful reception. We were unsure of whether or not the chair covers were necessary or worth it, well they were!! Even my father, who is not exactly pointing out details on things made a comment that the room was an entirely different space once we had everything draped in silver and pink. Not only do the linens make your room look amazing, but the service was incredible. I had no idea how many different options there really are to make your space your own. The ladies were very patient and worked with my mother and I to create a very unique look. I am so pleased we chose to rent linens, I assure you our room would not have looked nearly as good as it did without them!!
    Allie Married on 03/21/2015
    Chair Covers by Sylwia provided the linens and chair covers for my wedding and they were all such a pleasure to work with! The ladies there were so friendly and helpful in giving ideas of what linens would look best. They were also extremely accommodating even when I changed my mind several times throughout the process. The execution of delivery was on time and everything looked perfect. The room could not have looked as beautiful as it did without them. I am so thankful for everything!
  • lakenya
    Lakenya Married on 10/05/2014
    They made my event look gorgeous. The reception hall looked amazing when we walked in. From the chair covers to the napkins . They even came the next day to pickup the linen. It was by far the best and cheapest place I found to do my chair covers!!!
  • User1757777 2+ years ago
    Chair Covers by Sylwia did a fantastic job with my wedding at Silver Lake Country Club in Orland Park. The room looked absolutely stunning in purple chair covers and dark teal sashes and table cloths. This company was easy to work with, always answered the phone, and provided lots of great ideas. I wasn't originally using these colors, but once they showed me, I knew it would be perfect.
    Michelle Married on 07/05/2014
    We ordered chair covers with sashes, table cloths. We had a red/white/blue for July 5th. It turned our very nice. There was a misunderstanding and the venue had a few extra tables. They said they would bring plenty of extra linens in case, but very little extra was brought. So make sure you have a good count of things to cover. They were super professional. The prices were high, but the quality was good and it made out DIY venue look really great. No hassle or problems with delivery or pick up. WE never had any billing issue or anything like that either.
    Maureen Married on 11/02/2013
    We were required by our venue to use Chair Covers by Sylwia for our linens. They were wonderful! We made an appointment to see their selection and all our questions were answered very well. We weren't rushed at all and they took the time to show use multiple fabric and chair sash tying options. We communicated via email a few times to update our order as the day came close. They were quick to respond and sent a scanned file of the contract each time it was updated. Day of looked beautiful! All off the chair sashes stayed tied and in place the entire night. Beautiful and reasonably priced. We used the ivory silk, gold organza and the rose tie for the sashes.
  • User1365500 2+ years ago
    We used Chair Covers by Sylwia for our chair covers at our wedding. The covers looked great and really tied our whole wedding room together. They were easy to communicate with prior to our wedding date and were quick to respond to emails and phone calls.
    Megan Married on 02/25/2012
    I used Chair Covers by Sylwia for wedding on February 25, 2012. The chair covers and linens looked great at the reception! They were very flexible with changes to the order and they have a large showroom with a lot of examples in it.
    Shelley Married on 07/22/2011
    They did a great job! The chair covers were beautiful and the people were really friendly!
    Sarah Married on 05/28/2011
    I found this company and the employees I worked with to be very professional and helpful. They were easy to use and everything worked out perfect on our wedding day!
    Becky Married on 03/06/2011
    Always a pleasure doing business with Chair Covers by Sylwia! Margaret is fabulous to work with in the office.
    Krystyna Married on 01/08/2011
    Sylwia was helping me the entire time and she was always available when I need to speak to her and that was really important to me just as the quality of work that she provided.

Krystyna Kowalczyk
    Laura Married on 11/20/2010
    5 star wedding vendor. I had the most amazing experience with chair covers by Sylwia. They had the best customer service. I met with a designer at their showroom location. They designed my table and chairs in front of me until I found what I like. Very professional, easy to communicate with and have the best selection of designer linens at a good price compared to other linen companies. If you are looking for special linens and good quality this is the place to go.
    Karrie Married on 10/23/2010
    Chiavari chairs and navy satin linens were gorgeous and best deal around. Everything arrived on time on my wedding day, they picked everything up that night as the venue requested. A little trouble getting a hold of someone or direct contact info in the beginning, but they took care of everything and were readily available in the weeks before the wedding.

I highly recommend and have already referred Slywia to many people!
    Gina Married on 08/04/2012
    Lots of beautiful linens. The room looked fantastic, and they did all the set up and take down.
    Erika J. Married on 08/09/2018

Old and worn out chair covers

I heard some great things about them, until I tried to book them for my wedding. Very inflexible, and the chair covers and linens were definitely showing their age. Very worn out. Looks like they haven’t gotten new stuff since they opened. Avoid if you can.