67 Reviews for Chaffey College Chino Community Center

Dance Floor (2)
Furniture (2)
Chairs (2)
Tables (2)
All Inclusive Packages (1)
Outside Vendors (1)
Lighting (1)
Linens (1)
Parking (1)
59 Chaffey College Chino Community Center Reviews

This venue was wonderful. The staff was great, and Rita was absolutely amazing. We had a few issues with other vendors, but Rita made sure that everything continued to move on smoothly. Our wedding was beautiful. Thank you to the cleanup staff, and to Rita and Alyssa for the great job that you did.

Profile Picture Lisa, 5/26/18, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

As a stressed out bride, I cannot speak highly enough of Rita's follow-through and responsiveness. She made the entire experience so much better, and was quick to answer my late night emails. The venue itself is beautiful, well kept and has lots of great lighting. I was looking for a venue that did not feel like a typical hall with low ceilings and dim light...boy did Chaffey Community Center deliver! The wedding packages are affordable, and it comes with the one and only Rita Elias! I would recommend this to any bride looking for a gem of a venue!

Profile Picture Melinda, 4/21/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Lighting & Decor

Chaffey College Community Center was the best decision I ever made for my wedding. It’s a great location and the space is roomy. I got the full package (package C) and made some upgrades. Rita was helpful ever step of the way. I could never thank her enough. She made sure everything went smoothly on the day of the wedding and even coordinated with my vendors. I felt stress free and got to enjoy every second of my wedding with her help. Surely my wedding will be the topic for the next years to come. It was a hit!

Profile Picture Vanessa , 4/7/18, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

We are so happy that we had our wedding here. It was animating experience from start to finish. Rita the coordinator is an amazing person to work with. She did everything to help our special day come true. Thank you. The hall was very clean, everything was set up perfectly and on time. Rita and her staff made sure everything ran smoothly, we never had to worry about a thing, that made our day perfect! the venue was big enough to host 250 guests, a live band, a dj a candy station and buffet tables. It never felt stuffy or hot! It is also a perfect venue for a wedding with kids. it was just awesome!!!!!

Profile Picture Xochitl, 10/28/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

I wouldnt have changed one thing about my Wedding Journey. Rita Elias was my venue coordinator at the Chaffey College Community Center and all I can say about her and her service is Wow! She is amazing at what she does. From day one Rita Elias walked me through everything. She responded very quick to all my emails. She was so flexible when it came to meeting up to go over details for the wedding. She worked around my schedule and kept me updated on Bridal shows, Caterers, florist, DJ's etc. She had an answer for all my questions. She made my wedding journey as smooth as possible and for that I thank her.
We met up one week before the wedding and she had me feeling so comfortable with our final decisions and had rehearsal 2 days before. The day of the wedding she was very prompt and on top of her game! The organization the day of the wedding was great, like I said earlier the wedding went so smooth and I honestly owe it all to her.

Profile Picture Erica, 10/21/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Covered Outdoor, Uncovered Outdoor, Chairs, Dance Floor, Furniture, Tables

Rita,

You provided excellent service to us during this wedding planning and day! You truly amazing and great to work with. Your communication, ideas, suggestions and flexibility helped make our day run smoothly. Thank you for coordinating our vendors, bridal party and ensuring everything was taken care of. We couldn't have been able to share that memorable day without your tireless effort and passion!

Best Regards,

Mr. & Mrs. Pacillas

Profile Picture Darlene, 7/29/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

My wedding was beautiful. Rita the site coordinator is great she is extremely helpful and responsive.

Sincerely,
Angelica Delgado

Profile Picture Angelica, 4/29/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

We just had our wedding on October 29th 2016 and had the BEST experience with Rita and Chaffey College Chino Community Center.... Rita was truly amazing, she was professional, organize and extremely attentive to every detail, we didnt have to worry about a thing. We couldn't of chosen a better place to get married. Rita was AWESOME!!! Everything on our wedding day went smoothly and turned out perfect because of Rita and her amazing staff and vendors. We highly recommend this Venue and Rita!! "We love Rita"

Profile Picture Alma, 10/29/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

We had our wedding here in August 2016. The event planner Rita was always available to answer my crazy bride question and eased my mind every time we spoke. The venue is so beautiful and my family and guest still talk about it. Many options for food, music and decorations which made it a plus. And the clean up crew was awesome. We were so happy that everything at the event ran so smooth and loved that we did not have to worry about a thing. Very clean professional and accommodating, I would recommend this place to anyone for any type of event. I hope to plan my baby shower there in a couple of years. Thank you so much Rita for making my BIG day a big priority and a BIG success!

Profile Picture Chrystal, 8/27/16, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

My experience at Chaffey College Community Center was amazing! Rita is such a sweetheart, and made me feel comfortable from the first day I met her. She had frequent communication with me and made sure everything was perfect. We got married July 16th, 2016, my wedding was everything I could've wanted and more. The ceremony was elegant, and beautiful. I love all the trees and the long aisle, the banquet hall is also beautiful! Pricing was also great, and we loved that we can hire our own vendors if we wanted. I highly recommend this cute spot!! Thank you Rita for helping us have the most perfect day!

Profile Picture Kennedi, 7/16/16, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Our wedding at the Chaffey College Chino Community Center went very smoothly. I worked with Rita Elias to help organize my our personal vendors since we didn't choose a package. Rita was very helpful and even help us find vendors that they use. The staff at the venue was very kind and accommodated our needs. Rita was also able to help us coordinate the rehearsal and flexible when it came down to choosing the time. I would definitely recommend this venue for both ceremony and reception needs.

Profile Picture Rosa, 4/1/16, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Looking for a modern setting with reasonable price venue? Here is the right place. The venue is new and clean, big enough to fit 250 people party or wedding reception. You can also walk around the building, taking a lot beautiful photos. I love the parking space as well. It is right in the front of the building and it hug! Your guests don't need to worry where to park. Call Rita. She is so helpful and professional. She answered every question I had and responded right the way. Big thanks to her!!!

Profile Picture Grace, 3/26/16, 1 Review
Services Used: Outside Cake, Indoor, Uncovered Outdoor

One of the biggest reasons we hosted our wedding at Chaffey College Community Center was because of Rita. She was truly a pleasure. She was professional, organized and helpful. All of the "preferred vendors" she provided us were amazing and spoke highly of her. Our wedding went amazing and she was a huge part of that. Many of the same preferred vendors also provided us discounts because of our wedding location. One of our best decisions in planning our wedding was to have our wedding at this venue.

Profile Picture Savanna, 10/24/15, 1 Review
Services Used: Indoor, Outside Cake

The professionalism we received from Rita, the event coordinator was exceptional. She was ready and eager to answer any questions and or concerns that we had. I have recommended this venue to several people. We were very pleased with the
services we received from this venue. Thank You very much.

Profile Picture Stella, 10/17/15, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

We loved this venue. So easy to have your guests arrive for the ceremony and stay and enjoy the entire night. The garden area for the ceremony was beautiful and the hall was absolutely breathtaking. It looks like a five star hotel at a fraction of the price. Rita the coordinator was so helpful from our first meeting till the very end of our party. She was on top of every detail and answered all my 1000's of questions. With her help our party was an absolute success. We are still getting compliments about how everything was perfect. Our guests couldn't believe how beautiful the venue was. Book this venue, you & your guests will love it!!!

Profile Picture Angie, 9/5/15, 1 Review
Services Used: Outside Cake

Rita Elias was wonderful to work with and extremely helpful! The hall was beautiful!

Profile Picture User5453309, 2+ years ago, 4 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Lighting & Decor, Wedding Planning
Services Used: Indoor

I do not know where to start!! Rita is amazing, she's very organized on top of everything and very helpful. There is nothing negative I could say about their services provided at this venue. I highly recommend this venue any special event ! Everything for my wedding turned out perfect and I owe it a lot to Rita, she's very professional and awesome person .

Profile Picture Brenda, 7/25/15, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

I can't say enough good things about the venue and Rita Elias. I booked my venue over a year in advance so I had a lot of time to plan and communicate with Rita Elias (venue coordinator). She was always very sweet and responsive to my numerous e-mails. The venue is beyond gorgeous, you don't even need to go to a park you can take your pictures there. The architecture is breathtaking and my guests haven't stopped raving about it. They loved the various areas such as the courtyard, the living room area where we had the photo booth and open bar set up and the reception area for dinner and dancing. There is also a beautiful bridal room where I had my makeup touched up and where I had a photo shoot with my dress and bridesmaids. The bathrooms are super clean, the air conditioner works great and my wedding was 300 people and everyone fit comfortably. Rita went out of her way to accommodate our needs the day of. We had an unexpected rain storm and she let my family and bridal party go in early to finish setting up and to get out of the rain. She let us take the linens the day before and even put all the linens on herself, truly a sweetheart. If you want a beautiful venue, a responsive and professional coordinator and a day to remember then definitely go with Chaffey College Chino Community Center. You will not regret it and I booked a lot of their recommended vendors and they were all very professional.

Profile Picture Jacqueline, 7/18/15, 3 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

This is a great venue with both outdoor and indoor options! Affordable, great parking, and beautiful outdoor space for pictures! Rita is very helpful in the wedding planning process also!

Profile Picture Michelle, 6/20/15, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Rita, Rita, Rita! I would have never made it with out you. Your facility is gorgeous, I got so many great compliments, but overall your personalized service is where the value lies.
You truly were so helpful and a blessing in disguise.
A few of my vendors were late and she jumped in and helped as much as she could.
She was very accommodating with my lateness and lack of organization skills, lol, sorry.
Her recommendations were always welcomed and because of her great relationships with vendors, everyone was so accommodating and happy to work with Rita.
The venue is clean, and kept clean through out the whole event.
Honestly, if not for the great garden area and the spaciousness of the venue, book this place just to work with Rita, she really is everything everyone talks about and more♥

Profile Picture User4763551, 2+ years ago, 4 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Lighting & Decor, Wedding Planning

This venue is beautiful and you get a lot for the price. Not only was Rita super friendly but she was also very helpful and gave me some tips on how to keep wedding costs low. I would definitely give this venue a look if you want something affordable that looks like you spent a lot of money on.

Profile Picture User5130246, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Wedding Planning

We couldn't have asked or planned for a better event at the 5c’s. Rita Elias (Event Coordinator) at Chaffey College Chino Community Center went above and beyond in service and professionalism. Rita was extremely accommodating and thorough with our needs. Our guests raved about the venue, we couldn't have asked for more. It was an absolute pleasure to work with Rita. She completely understood our vision, wants and needs and gave us more than we could've imagined. We highly recommend Chaffey College Chino Community Center for your next event. You Rock Rita!!

Profile Picture Robert & Maribel, 4/25/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Rita was the best to work with. She was very professional and made sure my day ran smoothly. I could not have asked for a better place and person to work with. Every email I sent Rita responded so quick.

Profile Picture User4216455, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

As a wedding planner it is very important to work with professional vendors. Rita was a doll to work with from the very beginning. She was very helpful through out the process and was in constant contact with myself and my clients from the moment we booked the event.
Thank you Rita and we look forward to working with you again.
Ana, Dream Events