Chace Yang Photo + Video Reviews

31 Reviews for Chace Yang Photo + Video

• Natalya

Natalya M. · Married on 09/19/2020

What a wonderful day!

Chace provided wonderful service for the entire day and helped capture all of the special moments of our trip across NYC! His perspectives were so creative! If we have the chance, we will use his services again.

Sent on 10/03/2020
  • Jun

Jun · Married on 09/07/2020

Chace is amazing!

Chace is amazing! He has such a warm spirit and helps you feel comfortable while still having fun. He captures raw emotion in his photos and is a joy to work with. Chace goes above and beyond for his clients! 10/10 would recommend.

Sent on 11/12/2019
  • Stephanie

Stephanie · Married on 08/14/2020

Great Photographer

My husband & I met with a few photographers but when we met with Chace it was certainly a different vibe. He's down to earth, professional ad responsive. Like many due to COVID-19 our wedding was postponed and Chace was very flexible and understanding. Finally, when our wedding day arrived he wasted no time and jumped to work. Best part he made it fun in the process. Thanks again for making what was a very stressful day a memorable one.

Sent on 08/16/2020
  • Jocelyn

Jocelyn X. · Married on 08/12/2020

Wonderful shooting experience with Chace

Chace is a wonderful wedding photographer! He knows how to capture the most natural and emotional moment. He is so easy to work with and willing to listen to our ideas. He made our shooting day smooth and productive. We love Chace and anyone would be blessed to have him as their photographer.

Sent on 03/07/2020
  • X

Xiaojie L. · Married on 08/08/2020

Very good experience

The photographer is very patient, and the photos are elegant and beautiful.

Sent on 08/16/2020

Lyan · Married on 05/12/2020

5-Star Recommend!

We were so lucky to find Chace and his team! I love how all his pictures seem to be infused with a natural glow that highlights the joyous mood of the occasion. There is a good mix of staged and candid pictures that I love a lot. Chace worked with everything we needed, from the look, the feel, and the timeline to make sure we had all the pictures we needed without being one moment out of the timeline. If you want your special day captured, engagements, family or weddings, etc., Chace Photo & Video is the way to go!! Thank you, Chace!

Sent on 12/18/2019
  • Tracy

Tracy L. · Married on 04/11/2020

Great communication and very professional!

Chace is always quick to respond to any of our questions and is very professional in his work. The pictures turned out beautiful and we couldn't be happier! Would high recommend!

Sent on 08/13/2020
  • Catherine

Catherine S. · Married on 03/21/2020

Chace did incredible work with our engagement photos!

My fiance and I went to NYC for vacation and I booked Chace to do an engagement photoshoot for us as I wanted someone who could give a distinct NYC vibe to the photos. Chace suggested some locations for us and we ended up doing Brooklyn Bridge, Brooklyn Bridge Park, and Top of the Rock. Chace was so patient and kind. He never complained about waiting an hour for Top of the Rock or my hair flying around on the windy bridge. He sent our completed photos much quicker than I expected. I have a hard time picking favorites because I love them all! He delivered exactly what I was looking for. Thank you so much, Chace!

Sent on 10/13/2019
  • Danni

Danni · Married on 03/09/2020

Best destination wedding I have Hiring CHACE

Step one: get engaged. Step two: HIRE CHACE. I seriously can’t put into words how Chace not only is a phenomenal photographer but he absolutely made our destination wedding. I felt like we could completely relax on our wedding knowing that Chace knew my vision and is genius at capturing beautiful moments. If you’re thinking about not having a photographer, take a look at his work, reach out to him and he’ll make it so worth your while. Loved him and his work!

Sent on 05/03/2020
  • Lily

Lily · Married on 03/07/2020

Terrific Experience

Our experience with Chace began with stumbling across his website and reaching out for a quote. Chace responded quickly with a custom and competitive proposal based on our requests. We opted for a quick in-person meeting to ensure it would be a good fit, where we talked about his background, experience and what our wedding day would look like, and eventually made the decision to book him.

Chace and his videographer, Luis, were able to capture some amazing photos and videos, and were very easy to work with throughout 10 hours of our wedding day, especially since this was only our second experience with a professional photographer (outside of the engagement shoot).

Chace turned over the videos and nearly 1000 photos in less than 3 weeks. We even asked to make a small music change in the video, which he and Luis accommodated.

Many thanks to Chace and team - we definitely recommend!

Sent on 04/09/2020

Mia · Married on 12/24/2019

Amazing experience!

Chace and his team are awesome! Very personable, know exactly how to match your style, and gives you what you want.

Sent on 12/25/2019
  • X

Xinyue W. · Married on 12/13/2019

Amazing experience

Chace is a professional, charming, and spontaneously creative photographer. He has the innate ability to capture your most special moments, your soulful intimacy, he can blend into any and every moment and capture your tenderness or your silliness. Chace’s work is simply incredible. I was so lucky to find Chace Yang Photo & Video.

Sent on 01/11/2020

Anna C. · Married on 10/15/2019

Chance was great!

Chace was incredible throughout the entire engagement and wedding process! We were blown away by his professionalism and passion during our very first meeting. On our wedding day, Chace's team made our day so special by documenting all of our memories perfectly! There’s no better way to remember your special day than with their photos and we have them for life thanks to Chace Yang Photo & Video

Sent on 11/17/2019

Devin N. · Married on 07/27/2019

So many photos, and all excellent!

Chace Yang was an incredible photographer, and we're so happy we hired him. He provided us with 1500 edited photos after the event, and they were all fantastic! He captured the best lighting and made everyone and everything about our wedding look amazing. Highly recommend!

Sent on 09/18/2019
  • Aaron

Aaron K. · Married on 07/23/2019

Best buddy and photographer

We absolutely loved working with Chace team for our wedding! They made everything easy and seamless from the planning stages to the pre wedding call to the day of wedding! We were able to get through all our shots quickly so we could enjoy every minute of our special day! Chace is definitely the best wedding photograher in New York City and we give them 5 stars!!!

Sent on 09/02/2019
  • Fernando

Fernando F. · Married on 07/14/2019

Great Staff

Chace and Luis were very thoughtful and professional. Definitely will hire again!

Sent on 07/25/2019
  • Cathy

Cathy · Married on 07/06/2019

Wonderful Experience!!!

We loved working with Chace! He is so talented, both with a camera and handling the wedding day roller coaster. He made the wedding day extra special and fun, and we cannot thank him enough for that!!! I would highly recommend him!!!

Sent on 07/24/2019

Hongrui Z. · Married on 06/29/2019

Best vendor ever!

Chace and his team helped us with engagement photo shooting, wedding day photography and wedding day videography.

Before knowing Chace, I've interviewed some photographers. Some of them are relatively expensive, some insisted on calling me on weekend instead of written quote thru weddingwire. I found Chace while browsing Instagram. His photos were interesting and thoughtful. During our initial communication, he was very responsive and answered all my questions and concerns perfectly. Also his pricing is very reasonable. So we decided to go with Chace.

Chace is a very flexible person and super easy to work with. I choosed the 2 photographers package with 10hr shooting on wedding day and 2hour engagement photo shooting. But my venue only open for 9hours on my wedding day. Chace was willing to move the extra 1hour credit on wedding day shooting to engagement photo session. What impressed me is that, Chace volunteered to shoot additional 2hours on engagement. We totally had a MAJOR 5-hour engagement photo session..... That's 2 hour for free. Although tipping is not required as he said, I can't disappoint him, he should be rewarded for extra works.

On my wedding day Chace was always thinking from my side. My venue have another wedding in the evening at the same reception room after my wedding. The helps from the venue pushed us to making sure we can finish our wedding in time. Chace managed to maximize our shooting time and all precious moments are recorded. He gave me 999 pictures of my wedding day, each of them are professionally tuned, well picked. 999 means long life and long love in my culture. I see Chace's best wishes through his work.

The videophrapher Jan is quiet and kind. I enjoyed her work a lot. You can watch them in Chace's YouTube channel.

I highly recommend you to have Chace in your vendor team.

Sent on 09/29/2019
  • Chu

Chu Z. · Married on 06/07/2019

Best Photographer ever

Chace truly is a treasure. We had our engagement photos done with him this Summer. His kindred spirit and fun personality made our session comfortable and seamless. The photos themselves had a romantic, yet unique appeal to them. We cannot wait to work with him on our wedding day!!

Sent on 07/09/2019
  • Rich

Rich · Married on 06/01/2019

Creative photographer!

We would recommend him to our friends! He is very professional, friendly, on time, and creative. We love his photographic style. This is the main reason we picked him. The turnaround time for our photos was less than 3 weeks!

Sent on 06/26/2019

Rex Z. · Married on 05/18/2019

Wedding experience

Highly recommend Chace Yang Studios! We opted for a package with 1 photographer and 2 videographers, a 3-5 minute highlight, 15-20 regular edit. Chace and his team were great the day of the wedding! No one even knew they were there, which is how it should be. They were there to do a job and not be in the way. The quality of our highlight video is of the highest degree and cannot wait to see the rest of photos and our footage

Sent on 06/18/2019
  • Y

Yuki · Married on 03/31/2019

Excellent service!!

Chace is a excellent photographer! We have him for our wedding event, he is very responsible, flexible, and very patient to listen to our demands. The pictures come out amazing! Highly recommended!!

Sent on 04/11/2019
  • Young

Young · Married on 12/21/2018

Simply amazing!

We had the pleasure of working with Chace Yang Photo & Video for our wedding! Chace, in particular, was amazing!! I look forward to seeing our amazing photos. Thank you, Chace, for all of your help and taking some amazing photos!!

Sent on 07/19/2019
  • Q

Qing Y. · Married on 12/05/2018

I know Chace through a friend, and he always done a great job. Me and my husband had a simple city hall wedding with just a few close relatives. The day was very cloudy and cold, and I was worried about the brightness for the photos. The photos turns out to be gorgeous, I received a lots of praise from friend and been asking for Chace’s number.

Sent on 12/13/2018

Vanessa · Married on 10/20/2018

Incredible videographer and photographer

Chace and his team are incredible. They are professional and easy going. They also helped me solve unexpected things on the big day. When I got the final photos and videos, they are amazing, especially the videos, they are out of my expectations. Me and my husband are so lucky to have Chace and his team to capture our wedding

Sent on 12/18/2018