127 Reviews for C’Est La Vie Events

Photobooth (9)
One Event Per Day (4)
Liability Insurance (2)
Bilingual MC (1)

DJ Eric was great at our wedding and was very flexible to go with the flow at our new venue. He played music that we asked for and kept our guest entertained all night. Komlan was wonderful to work with to plan our special day. Would highly recommend!

Profile Picture Rebecca, 7/21/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Lighting & Decor

Komlan was our DJ for the ceremony and reception and he was absolutely amazing! Extremely easy to work with and we were extremely pleased with the services. Our guests raved about the music and the dance floor was full until the end of the night! Highly recommend!

Profile Picture Elizabeth, 6/30/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Lighting & Decor

Finding a DJ seemed overwhelming for our wedding with some many choices. We finally found C'est La Vie events and I couldn't be happier with our choice! Komlan was so responsive, friendly and attentive. He always responded quickly to emails and answered all of our questions. Komlan took the time to meet with us twice before our wedding. He had many helpful suggestions with the timeline and music choices for the big day. He also provided music for our ceremony and cocktail hour. The music choices were perfect and kept everyone dancing. The uplighting also added a great finish to our venue. I would highly recommend Komlan & C'est La Vie events to make your wedding great!

Profile Picture Bree, 6/23/18, 5 Reviews
Services Used: Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, MC, Microphones, Uplighting

My husband and I are both so glad that we chose C'est La Vie for our wedding. From the first time I contacted Komlan (the owner), he was so kind and willing to answer any questions that we had. He was always quick to respond as well which we greatly appreciated. Eric was the DJ at our wedding and he was great!! Throughout the night Eric would check in with my husband and myself to make sure everything was running as we had hoped. He also had the dance floor going all night!! He took our friends requests and read the room wonderfully. Eric also played music during our ceremony which went by flawlessly. Kodjo was our photo booth attendant and he was also amazing as well. He helped our guests all night and I am grateful as we now have wonderful memories of our guests from the night. If you are getting married and worried about finding a good DJ look no further than C'est La Vie. I know my husband and I are very glad that we chose them.

Profile Picture Liz, 6/23/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths

In preparation for our wedding, my wife and I researched DJs for days. We sought someone who could uniquely cater to our needs: mixing Persian, French, Latin, and American dance and classics. The two of us communicated with DJs far and wide -- from Chicago to Milwaukee -- to find the “right” one. C’Est La Vie was one of the DJ companies we emailed. They were responsive, professional, and courteous. But we waited on a decision for some time and communicated with various DJs first. Annoyingly, many of the other companies would constantly call or email us without our permission -- pestering us to purchase their package and advertising “special deals” that only existed for “the next 24 hours.” These sales tactics did not sell well with us. C’Est La Vie simply provided the information and waited for us to decide. We didn’t feel pressured or hassled; instead, I know I felt special to them. Ultimately, in preparation for our wedding, Komlan met with us multiple times to discuss timelines, music mixes, and expressed his confidence in mixing multicultural beats. When the day finally arrived, he had everything in order. He was friendly, kind, and warm. As my wife and I were frantically running around, he seemed calm and ready. Whenever we needed anything, he accommodated our needs. Throughout the experience we were astounded at his timing, ability, and prep work too. For every little shift in music and sound we requested, Komlan was on it. Even more exciting and special, he set up uplighting for no charge. We were BLOWN away by his generosity and care for our day. When the dancing finally began he listened to the crowds’ requests and energy in the room. We could’ve been jamming and dancing until the crack of dawn had it not been for an early close at our venue! Thank you, C’Est La Vie!

Profile Picture Sam, 6/16/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Lighting & Decor

My wife and I are in complete agreement that this was the best choice we made as far as our wedding goes (besides actually getting hitched.. ha). We could not have asked for a better DJ. Brian was amazing and he completely catered to our every need. The process was very simple and straightforward. He asked us what genre of music we favored, and we provided him with a few songs and artists but also decided to put faith in our DJ. We asked him to take the reigns and keep the dance floor jumpin all night long. Let me tell you... the results were impressive. We are soooo beyond happy that Brian was our DJ. The dance floor was crazy all night and no one wanted to leave because the music selection was right on point. Also, Brian's DJ skills are second to none; his transitions were flawless. Another thing that I really liked is that when people made requests for songs he would send them directly to me (the groom) to ask. If I wanted to hear the song I would simply just go speak with Brian and he would make it happen. I would absolutely recommend Brian for any event where a DJ is present. We could not be more pleased with the memories made on our wedding night. Thank you so so much Brian!!!

Profile Picture Alexis, 5/27/18, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ, Lighting & Decor

Planning a wedding from 4 states away is difficult having C'Est La Vie Events at my venue made things so easy and reduced the amount of stress that comes along with wanting everything to go smoothly.

Profile Picture Silvia, 5/27/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Lighting & Decor

Awesome dj, I have no complaints I would definitely recommend them!!! Our reception was sooo fun! We danced the whole night!

Profile Picture Tiana, 5/26/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Lighting & Decor

Komlan was very easy to work with! He was very relaxed, personable, and professional at the wedding - and he did an awesome job with the music. Several guests told us, "Great DJ!"

Profile Picture Cait, 5/12/18, 5 Reviews
Category: DJ, Lighting & Decor

We couldn't have asked for a better DJ for our wedding! Komlan is amazing at what he does and is extremely professional and easy to work with. He asked for our input and did everything we wanted and more. Truly a great experience working with C'est La Vie and would recommend him and his business to anyone looking for a DJ.

Profile Picture Beth, 2/3/18, 6 Reviews
Category: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Lighting & Decor

Very professional and fair price! So happy with the experience, everybody danced the night away!

Profile Picture Jackie, 12/30/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Lighting & Decor

We searched around quite a bit for a great deal when it came to our DJ service. We even had a meeting with a different DJ (who was a little bit cheaper), before we came across Cest La Vie Entertainment. Komlan was amazing, turns out we had won a free uplighting service after attending the last Bridal Expo. That must of been the best day of our lives since we didn't realize how extraordinary both Komlan and his team was. Thini was our DJ for our big day and he pleased everyone. He even found an indian song that fit perfectly for our background ceremony music. He went out of his way to ensure that everything was as we wanted it to be during our big day. Komlan and Thini and very courteous and professional and a pleasure to work with. Thini was an excellent MC, came early to set-up, and honored our requests. Really nice guy, and great service from this company! This was exactly what we were looking for: a great DJ who wasn't too in your face. :)

To sum it up, why should you choose C'est La Vie Entertainment, well it's easy:
Our DJ experience was top notch. From start to finish, it was all very professional, helpful, kind, knowledgeable, and flexible. Komlan and Thini made us feel like our wedding was super important to them, and we never had one moment of doubt that we made the best decision for our day. Thank you to you both, we can never express how much we truly appreciate all your hard work towards making our special day memorable

Profile Picture Kasturi, 11/10/17, 1 Review
Services Used: Consultation, MC, Microphones, Sound/PA System, Uplighting

The DJ/owner was very responsive to my needs, played what I wanted and what I didn't want played. He had everything under control and was great!! He had the music flowing and the people on the dance floor all night!

Profile Picture Christina, 10/21/17, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Lighting & Decor

Awesome job. Helped organize our wedding music and was very easy to work with. The photo booth attendant was amazing as well.

Profile Picture Ben, 10/20/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Lighting & Decor

Nothing but awesomeness from these guys. Komlan did an amazing job dj our wedding. I would recommend them to anyone!

Profile Picture Samantha, 10/7/17, 3 Reviews
Category: DJ

We would highly recommend C'est La Vie for your DJ service! They were so easy to work with, friendly, professional, very responsive, and reasonably priced. It's hard to find all of these qualities in one place! They helped make our wedding unforgettable. Eric was our DJ the night of the wedding and he was awesome! All we asked was that he keep the dance floor packed and he did! We gave him a small playlist, but he read the crowd and played music that everyone loved! Eric even played an encore and joined us on the dance floor at the end of the night! We couldn't have asked for a better experience. Thank you C'est La Vie!

Profile Picture Katie, 9/30/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Lighting & Decor

We picked C'est La Vie for our DJ and that was one of the bests decisions we could've made. DJ Thini was amazing! We had quite the extensive song request list and he made sure to play these and he also threw in other songs that made for a fun night. All of our guests asked us who our DJ was and were very impressed. The dance floor was full the whole night! We are big music people and DJ Thini exceeded our expectations and made our wedding a good time for everyone!

Profile Picture Jasmine, 9/30/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Lighting & Decor

We had a lot of great vendors for our wedding but Komlan from C'Est La Vie was definitely one of my favorites. From first contact, he consistently was responsive and thorough in all correspondence. He made sure I was happy with my song selections and offered suggestions to make sure that my guests would be dancing and having fun. The wedding day, Komlan was very professional and kept everyone on the dance floor along with everything organized. You can really tell he loves his job and cares about his clients.

We also did uplighting and ceremony music with C'Est and it turned out better than I could have imagined.

One of the best decisions I made for my wedding day was Komlan from C'Est La Vie. I received so many positive comments about the music and would 110% recommend them to anyone!!!

Profile Picture Ashley, 9/23/17, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Lighting & Decor

I can't overstate how great these guys are. They were affordable, professional, and very accommodating. Our DJ had a great attitude, a great playlist, and made the night fun for our guests. I would hire them again in an instant.

Profile Picture Adam, 8/26/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Lighting & Decor

The C’est La Vie team, specifically owner and DJ Komlan, delivered a flawless wedding experience for us at the Madison Public Library this August. Almost all of our guests were on the dance floor until the end of the night thanks to Komlan's phenomenal playlist, which was curated and expanded based on our discussions and correspondences before the wedding. Komlan astutely read the crowd, built up the energy and kept up the momentum by playing the right sequence of music that always segued perfectly. Finally, Komlan was super professional and diligent; he plugged into the wedding day flow right away, working closely with the Library’s staff.

Profile Picture Erin, 8/19/17, 5 Reviews
Category: DJ, Lighting & Decor
Services Used: Microphones, Uplighting, Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, Liability Insurance, MC

We're so glad we found C'est La Vie for our wedding. Komlan was our DJ and was professional and pleasant to work with from the first email all the way until the end of our wedding day. He was easy to reach with any questions leading up to the big day, asked us for any special details/requests, and played exactly the type of music we wanted. Most importantly, he kept everyone on the dance floor all night! In addition to being a great DJ, he was also a really fun personality to have at our wedding. We are so lucky to have found him! Thank you so much, Komlan - we couldn't have imagined our day without you!

Profile Picture Luting, 7/23/17, 3 Reviews
Services Used: Microphones, Sound/PA System, Uplighting

We highly recommend C'est La Vie! They (Komlan, Thini, Kodjo) are great to work with an did an amazing job at our wedding reception. We have nothing but positive things to say.

Thini, our DJ, was fantastic: he read the crowd well, played a lot of awesome music, and was able to incorporate some of our last-minute requests seamlessly. He was very prompt and accommodating.

Our reception was a fusion of American/Bollywood styles and Thini and Komlan were able to strike the perfect balance of playing songs from both cultures. So if you're planning to do a fusion wedding of any type, we highly recommend C'est La Vie.

We also hired their photobooth services and were very happy with their services (Kodjo was our photobooth attendant). We appreciated they provided us (the couple) with extra copies of each photo taken, so that all of our friends could be sure to have a copy of their photo taken at the booth.

Profile Picture Sushanth, 7/22/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths
Services Used: Microphones, Photobooth, MC

From our first meeting with Komlan to the last song played by our DJ Thini on the night of our wedding, C'Est La Vie went above and beyond to make sure our ceremony music, dinner music, and dance music were exactly what we wanted and executed smoothly within our schedule. The ceremony music was timed flawlessly; we couldn't imagine it going any better. Thini kept the dinner music interesting and light (classic cocktail/lounge music), and he was happy to work around scheduled dinner speeches and a slideshow. Thini's DJ skills and professionalism shined when he was able to keep the dance floor hopping after he took over the dance music from a live band that performed right after dinner. There was almost no downtime before he started his music up, and the energy remained high the entire night. Thini played all of our "must play" songs and steered clear of the songs on our "do not play" list, all while keeping our dance floor full and energized. Last, but not least, the uplighting added a special touch to the whole dinner hall and dance floor--easily worth the small cost.

If we could do it all over, again and again, we'd go with C'Est La Vie every time! :)

Profile Picture Justin, 7/15/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Lighting & Decor

We could not have asked for a better experience working with Komlan and C'est La Vie. From start to finish, the dance floor was packed at our reception. Komlan was so easy to work with and an awesome guy all around. His MC skills were fantastic, and our wedding would not have been as much fun without him. We cannot say enough great things about him. We 100% recommend his services!

Profile Picture Melissa, 7/15/17, 1 Review