126 Reviews for Cescaphe Trolley

Bottled Water/Ice (15)
Premium Stereo (13)
Round Trip (11)
126 Cescaphe Trolley Reviews

AMAZING! WHAT AN INCREDIBLE TOUCH THAT MADE OUR WEDDING ALL THAT MUCH MORE SPECIAL. THE TROLLEY HELPED GET OUR BRIDAL PARTY TO WHERE THEY NEEDED TO BE FOR PICTURES, AND OUR GUESTS AND FAMILY TO AND FROM THE VENUE. THE DRIVER WAS FRIENDLY AND THE TROLLEY WAS WONDERFUL, NOT TO MENTION AIR CONDITIONED ( OUR WEDDING WAS LATE JUNE). VERY REASONABLE COST TOO! HIGHLY HIGHLY RECOMMEND!

Profile Picture Melissa, 6/24/18, 7 Reviews
Services Used: Trolley, Multi-Locations, Bottled Water/Ice

Cescaphe Trolley was the best! Joe was able to help me coordinate all of our out-of-town guests from their hotels to the church to the reception venue and back to the hotels. This service was helpful since 90% of our guests were from out-of-town. We got 3 trolleys: one for each hotel and one for the bridal party. The drivers were very nice and professional. Our bridal party had a lot of fun with our driver Bill.

I would recommend them even if you are not having an event with Cescaphe Events.

Profile Picture Amanda, 4/29/18, 6 Reviews
Services Used: Trolley, Multi-Locations, Round Trip

I just got married this past Saturday and I have nothing but wonderful things to say about Cescaphe Trolley! Joe was very responsive in my planning, he called and updated me with my driver's name and number 2 days before the wedding and confirmed my itinerary. The trolley was prompt and my driver Larry Hackett was an absolute pleasure. He was incredibly kind and super helpful. The trolley was gorgeous and spacious. I highly recommend Cescaphe Trolley and I suggest you request Larry!

Profile Picture Colleen, 4/28/18, 8 Reviews
Services Used: Multi-Locations, Bottled Water/Ice, Premium Stereo, Trolley

My mother in law gifted this Trolley service for our wedding and it was perfect. We were married the day of the woman’s march in Philadelphia and there were road closures between our pickup in Fishtown and venue in Fairmount Park. The driver was punctual and had planned out ahead of time a specific route to make sure the wedding party and our guests were on time in spite of unusual traffic. The trolley was beautiful and is great in pictures. The driver was patient and accommodating to a pretty rowdy crowd post wedding on the way to the hotel. I would recommend this trolley for anyone wanting beautiful transportation in Philadelphia.

Profile Picture Ayse, 1/20/18, 5 Reviews
Category: Transportation
Services Used: Trolley, Multi-Locations, Round Trip, Bottled Water/Ice, Premium Stereo

"No Guest Left Behind" should be the motto for this trolley company. Our daughter & son-in-law recently were married this NYE. The weather was brutally cold that day and the Cescaphe Trolley not only provided exceptional service & abundant fun for the bridal party but showed the same service to our guests. The driver was prompt, friendly, and extremely helpful in making sure everyone was picked up on time & dropped off at the end of the long night to their perspective hotels. He made several trips back to The Downtown Club way after midnight to make sure no one was left behind in the cold!
Joe, what can I say but thank you to you and your team for the true professionalism that is so lacking today when it comes to customer service. Brides take the transportation stress out of your wedding day and call Joe...you won't regret it.

Profile Picture Marylou, 12/31/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Transportation

Very easy to coordinate and work with. The trolley itself was really lovely and had plenty of room for our bridal party, coolers, snacks and wet umbrellas (we got married on a snowy December afternoon).

Aside from a positive experience working with the company, we also had an incredible driver for the day. Patrick was a stellar driver, a true gentleman and an all-around outstanding individual. He was prompt, friendly and professional. He brought along extra umbrellas and walked my bridesmaids two at a time up to the church to ensure that they got there safely and without getting wet from the snow. When we wanted to take pictures outside after the ceremony, he pulled all types of driving maneuvers to ensure that we got as close as possible to the ideal spot before going out in the snow and cold. I cannot say enough great things about him!

Profile Picture Christina, 12/9/17, 3 Reviews
Services Used: Trolley, Multi-Locations

If I could have given more stars I would have. I ordered the trolley for my daughter and son-in-law's wedding and it was the best time ever. It added that extra something special to their day. Our driver was the BEST!!! There was a little rain during pictures and he came to us with an umbrella and held it for us. Now, that is A+ service. My daughter asked for Christmas music and he had no problem playing it and listening to all the singing without complaining. I highly recommend Cescaphe Trolley they are truly the BEST!!!

Profile Picture Nadine, 11/18/17, 1 Review
Category: Transportation

I used Cescaphe Trolley for my October 7, 2017 and was blown away by the value and professionalism. Their trolleys are absolutely beautiful and really beat the competition in terms of look, features (GPS, music, AC), and the friendliness of the staff. They followed our itinerary and got us where we needed to go with more than enough time to spare, even if it meant driving around in circles between the ceremony, location for pictures, and reception venue. We would highly recommend using Cescaphe!

Profile Picture Ashley, 10/7/17, 8 Reviews
Category: Transportation

Cescaphe Trolley was amazing to work with. Our driver, Jim, was simply the best!! He went above and beyond. I would recommend them over and over again!!!

Profile Picture Brittany, 9/8/17, 1 Review
Category: Transportation

We used Cescaphe Trolley for our wedding transportation services to/from our hotel and venue, and they were absolutely incredible! They were very easy to work with and on top of everything throughout the entire planning process and leading up to our wedding day. Our driver Jim Paul was amazing, punctual, and polite. They even supplied water on the trolley and allowed guests to play their own music. The trolley itself was clean and modern, and our guests absolutely loved it. Cescaphe Trolley took care of all of our wedding transportation needs, and I would highly recommend them!

Profile Picture Renee, 9/3/17, 8 Reviews
Category: Transportation

Cescaphe Trolley was excellent. They are extremely professional. They contacted us immediately and provided terrific service. Joe got back to us right away to set up the services and Ed was our driver for the day. Thank you for making my daughters July 21, 2017 wedding day so special!

Profile Picture Laurie, 7/21/17, 1 Review
Category: Transportation

From the beginning of contacting Cescaphe Trolley, they would respond quickly by email or phone with any questions or concerns I had. They were right on time to bring us to our first look. We went to 2 different locations around the city for pictures, and had us back at the venue on time. They shuttles guests from our hotel to the venue and made an extra trip when we heard there were still some guests running late at the hotel waiting to get to the venue. They give you your drivers name and phone number a few days before your event so if you need anything you can get a hold of them directly. It was really hot our wedding day, and the trolley had a cooler of cold water for everyone.

Profile Picture Alyssa, 6/23/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Transportation
Services Used: Bottled Water/Ice, Premium Stereo, Multi-Locations, Round Trip, Trolley

Joe and his team at Cescaphe Trolley were so wonderful to work with. While most of our locations were fairly close and walkable, we found that having the trolley was perfect for those that might have needed more assistance getting from place to place. They were on time (even early) for every stop we asked them to make and got everyone to their destination very easily. We can't thank them enough for doing such an amazing job. This was the second time my family used Cescaphe trolley (the first with my sister when she was married in 2010) and they never disappoint. Highly recommend them.

Profile Picture Katie, 6/16/17, 3 Reviews
Services Used: Bottled Water/Ice, Trolley, Multi-Locations, Round Trip

Everything was perfect. On time and super friendly driver! Made our rainy wedding day so great!

Profile Picture Kaitlyn, 4/15/17, 1 Review
Category: Transportation

We had a great experience with Cescaphe Trolley. They were very timely on our wedding day, and drove around our bridal party with no issues. Beautiful trolley, too!

Profile Picture Lizzie, 3/4/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Transportation

We hired Cescaphe Trolley to transport the wedding party from the hotel to the church and then to Union Trust on 12/3/2016. Joe was very responsive and answered all my questions. The driver, Joe, showed up on time and was professional. We arrived prompt at each location. He was cheerful and willing to help out as much as he could. The trolley itself was gorgeous and clean. It looks great in photographs. I cannot recommend them enough!

Profile Picture Kristen, 12/3/16, 10 Reviews
Category: Transportation

Everything went great! Our driver was courteous and everything went so smoothly. He helped everyone on and off of the trolley if they needed assistance. With such a hectic day, it was great to have a reliable transportation service to count on!!

Profile Picture User6339772, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Category: Transportation

Cescaphe Trolley provided a great trolley for our October 2016 wedding. The trolley's are new, clean and reliable. Our driver was also fantastic and very personable. They are flexible with the route as long as you make updates the week leading up to the date of your event.
Joe stayed on a tight schedule leading up to the date of our wedding and made sure to provide us with all the information that we needed.
Take the stress out of planning transportation and give Cescaphe Trolley a call.
We used the trolley to get the bridesmaids, bride and bride's family to the church and then the full bridal party to the reception. We then had the trolley make rounds from the guest hotels to the reception venue and back. Very reasonably priced and fit a great number of guests! Much nicer than a bus or limo!

Profile Picture William, 10/22/16, 10 Reviews
Category: Transportation
Services Used: Trolley, Bottled Water/Ice, Premium Stereo, Multi-Locations, Round Trip

Joe Erace and his staff provided excellent service for my daughter's August 20, 2016 wedding. The trolley was air-conditioned and the driver was on time and extremely gracious throughout the day. He provided a cooler with ice-cold water, which was very much appreciated by the bridal party on that hot afternoon. Everyone enjoyed the fun trolley experience and I would definitely recommend Cescaphe Trolley to friends and family.

Profile Picture Jackie, 8/20/16, 1 Review
Category: Transportation

We had an excellent experience by hiring Cescaphe Trolley for my daughter's wedding. The trolley was beautiful, inside and out, the communication between us and the company was great and our driver was wonderful. The company is very professional and accommodating. I would highly recommend them.

Profile Picture Joanne, 7/30/16, 4 Reviews
Services Used: Trolley, Multi-Locations, Bottled Water/Ice, Premium Stereo

Cescaphe trolley was absolutely amazing for our wedding day. Joe was so great to work with and made sure he had my timeline absolutely perfect before the big day. As I'm sure most brides know, the timeline can change last minute causing a bit of stress, but Joe was so responsive and accommodating to all of my needs for my wedding day. He responded to every email within the hour.

Our driver was excellent, as well. He made multiple trips for the bridal party to do our first look and pictures, went back to the hotel to pick up our parents for the rehearsal, and then back to the hotel again to pick up and drop off our guests to and from the venue. He played really fun music in the trolley the whole time and made sure we were all having a good time and got to where we needed to be on time. He was so, so great!

Thank you so much Joe!! You and your team are great and we will recommend you nonstop! :)

Profile Picture Jamie, 7/16/16, 4 Reviews
Category: Transportation
Services Used: Bottled Water/Ice, Premium Stereo, Trolley, Multi-Locations, Round Trip

Joseph was great to work with! We made many itinerary changes and he made things so simple. Steve our driver was wonderful and flexible! He made the day go by so smooth. I would highly recommend using this company for your wedding/party transportation!

Profile Picture kelly, 6/25/16, 1 Review
Services Used: Multi-Locations, Trolley, Bottled Water/Ice, Premium Stereo

Cescaphe Trolley was great to work with! Joe was so helpful leading up. He answered all emails right away and made sure everything was ready to go for us. Our driver was great with the pickups at the hotel also. everything went very smoothly we are so thankful!!

Profile Picture Nicole , 6/24/16, 7 Reviews
Category: Transportation

We used Cescaphe Trolley for our wedding transportation on May 29th and had the most wonderful experience. The trolley was spacious, air conditioned and very clean. We provided a pretty detailed schedule and they followed it perfectly, everyone arrived on time. We had a lot of out of town guests and we received many compliments on the transportation.

Profile Picture Lauren, 5/29/16, 4 Reviews