Cescaphe Trolley Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2012 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2011 Winner

• Luciann Szokoli
    Luciann S. Married on 10/29/2021

So Happy! Such a pretty Trolley!

Greg was amazing! He was so nice and accommodating to my large bridal party! We were on time for EVERYTHING!!! He went above and beyond for my Wedding Day! I am so happy!
  • Nicolina
    Nicolina C. Married on 07/31/2021

Trolley Driver turned Super Hero!

Our Trolley Driver, Greg P., is my wedding day hero!!!

The Trolley was intended to be used as a method of transportation for my bridal party around town and then for a shuttle in the evening for guests. Greg arrived early and timely. He called me to let me know he was ready when we were and left a really sweet and touching message of congratulations. When the bridal party was ready, he left for the church as planned. Subsequently, my scheduled limo driver (with another company) picked up my husband and his parents, but never came back for me (the bride) and my mom. We were basically left stranded in front of the hotel, waiting for a limo that was never coming... When Greg was told, without hesitation, he came to my rescue! He did it with a smile on his face, and a hurry up and lets get you married attitude! As if he was supposed to do it from the start.

He represents Cescaphe Trolley in the most professional ways. He was a lovely individual who was truly happy to be there for me and my guests on my special day. He became our Hero in what could have been a very tragic situation. His professional attitude and very kind spirit saved the day. I will always recommend this company, and Greg for a driver.
    Catherine B. Married on 07/03/2021

Punctual, professional, and so fun!

Professional, fun, easy to work with, went above and beyond. Can’t recommend them enough! Our drivers (Leo and Pat) helped me into the church in the pouring rain, helped us cross broad street to get the famous city hall photo, and were kind, funny, and punctual. Our guests raved about them (and so did we!). It was a great experience and I would recommend them to everyone!
  • Josie
    Josie S. Married on 03/21/2021

Great Experience

Making arrangements for our wedding date and working out the itinerary was made simple. They came early to the pick up locale and the driver was so courteous. Could not have been more fun for our bridal party!
  • Liz
    Liz Married on 09/25/2020

Fun and Reliable Transportation

We used Cescaphe Trolleys for our wedding at Tendenza. Jim was so easy to work with. He was flexible and understanding when we had to postpone our wedding last year. He was responsive to my questions and made sure our timeline for the trolleys was perfect. The trolleys transported our wedding party for pictures before the wedding. They also took guests to and from the hotel. We had Leo as one of our drivers and he was so much fun! The ride home may have been more fun than the wedding ha. I would highly recommend Cescaphe Trolleys and Leo. Thank you!

• Lauren-Marie
    Lauren-Marie Married on 11/09/2019

Cescaphe is the only way!

Cescaphe Trolley was awesome!

Joe met with us at their garage in city so we could take a look at the trolleys. He showed us the different sizes they offered. They were very well taken care of! They are spacious and clean!

Working with Joe was incredibly easy. He assured us that he hires old school drivers that are reliable and can always be counted on to show up on the day of your event. When we were ready to commit, he got some basic information, we paid our down payment and we were good to go until the date got closer.

Once the date was closer, we got a call from the transportation coordinator. We discussed times and locations. He helped me come up with a timeline that would work best for us to get the guys and the girls to the church on time.

Eric was our driver. He had my cell ahead of time and texted the morning of our wedding day to let us know he was on site (early). He got the guys to the church on time and was back to pick up the girls (also on time). We actually got to the church a little early so he dropped off our photographer, circled around and waited on Broad Street until it got a bit closer to "go time" so no one would see me before walking down the aisle.

He was ready and waiting when we were finished family portraits and he brought us to Broad Street for the famous City Hall shot. From that point he did an excellent job transporting our guests to and from Le Meridien to the Franklin Institute for our reception.

He was punctual and where he was expected to be at all times. He did a great job being patient with drunken wedding guests. lol. He let us play our music and he was flexible when needed.

You do not need to have your reception at a Cescaphe venue to use their transportation services. Anyone can use them! Their reviews are much better than the other trolley companies I researched and their actual trolley was MUCH nicer than others we saw at the bridal expo!

Shout out to Joe, Eric and everyone else at Cescaphe Trolley for offering clean, reliable transportation. The white trolley is perfect for a wedding day...especially if you are wearing a ginormous dress! Everything was perfect! I highly recommend using them for your wedding day transportation.
  • Alyssa
    Alyssa G. Married on 10/19/2019

The best trolleys in Philly!

Cescaphe Trolley provided us with transportation for our wedding party, and we had a great experience working with them! Joe and Jim were so incredibly helpful during the booking process and answered all of my questions promptly and thoroughly. Their pricing is very reasonable and their fleet is very well-kept. Our driver, Fred, was super friendly and on-time. We highly recommend them for any transportation needs!
  • Alexandra
    Alexandra G. Married on 09/13/2019

Great Service!

My husband and I used Cescaphe Trolley at our wedding and would definitely recommend. In addition to being reasonable priced they were timeline in their responses leading up as well as meeting us the day of. Our driver was a very nice and welcoming guy. We were kept on schedule (ahead of schedule) and were able to bring a cooler and playlist onto the bus. Unfortunately, at the end of the night the trolley was rear ended, no significant damage and no guests were on the trolley at this point. We didn't think much of it but Cescaphe Trolley apologized and gave us a small refund which we weren't expecting. Would definitely recommend to anyone looking for day of transportation at their wedding or other event!
  • MARIKATE
    Marikate Married on 07/26/2019

Great Wedding Transportation!

We used Cescaphe Trolley for our wedding day transportation and they did not disappoint. Joe was easy to work with leading up to the day of, even calling the day prior to smooth over all the details. Ed was our driver the day of the wedding and was great getting us all over town and back for our guests at the hotel. He made sure we had everyone before leaving at the end of the night and was a pleasure to work with!
    Keri Married on 05/03/2019

Highly recommend!

We used Cescaphe Trolley for transportation for our wedding pictures around Old City and hotel guest transportation. Our driver Steve was great! He was so nice, professional and made sure we were at each location on time. The trolley was a nice added touch and highly recommend!!
  • Kylie
    Kylie Married on 01/11/2019

Perfect touch!

We used the Cescaphe Trolley for our wedding on January 11, 2019. Our driver, Steven, was punctual and informative. He helped us on the day of to navigate around City Hall to find the best lighting for our pictures before the ceremony at the Cescaphe Ballroom. He played fantastic wedding themed music and had our entire trolley singing on our way to the venue. The service was professional and great to work with. We would absolutely recommend to a friend!
  • Audrey
    Audrey Married on 12/01/2018

The best trolley service in Philly!

The absolute best trolley service around!!! We hired them for our wedding and they did not disappoint. The driver was so friendly and helped us all day on and off the trolley. He even walked us into the church with two umbrellas when it started raining. I would highly recommend them!!!
    Marci F. Married on 10/07/2018

the best trolly's around!

Cescaphe Trolly was easy to work with, affordable and so fun to have on our wedding day! The trolly was extremely clean and beautiful. The trolly arrived on time and the driver was very professional. He knew the route and the timeline, and was very helpful in making sure everything went smoothly. I highly recommend them for your wedding transportation needs!
    Amanda Married on 09/15/2018

Great Service!

If you have your wedding at a Cescaphe venue I would definitely suggest booking with Cescaphe Trolley. Working with Joseph through the booking process was easy. Two weeks before the wedding they requested an itinerary for the day in which I sent back a timeline of where/when I wanted the trolley to be. They were very accommodating and made the timeline work perfectly. Our driver was fantastic and a lot of fun. Definitely book (early) with Cescaphe Trolley!
  • Melissa
    Melissa Married on 06/24/2018
    AMAZING! WHAT AN INCREDIBLE TOUCH THAT MADE OUR WEDDING ALL THAT MUCH MORE SPECIAL. THE TROLLEY HELPED GET OUR BRIDAL PARTY TO WHERE THEY NEEDED TO BE FOR PICTURES, AND OUR GUESTS AND FAMILY TO AND FROM THE VENUE. THE DRIVER WAS FRIENDLY AND THE TROLLEY WAS WONDERFUL, NOT TO MENTION AIR CONDITIONED ( OUR WEDDING WAS LATE JUNE). VERY REASONABLE COST TOO! HIGHLY HIGHLY RECOMMEND!
    Amanda Married on 04/29/2018
    Cescaphe Trolley was the best! Joe was able to help me coordinate all of our out-of-town guests from their hotels to the church to the reception venue and back to the hotels. This service was helpful since 90% of our guests were from out-of-town. We got 3 trolleys: one for each hotel and one for the bridal party. The drivers were very nice and professional. Our bridal party had a lot of fun with our driver Bill.

I would recommend them even if you are not having an event with Cescaphe Events.
    Colleen Married on 04/28/2018
    I just got married this past Saturday and I have nothing but wonderful things to say about Cescaphe Trolley! Joe was very responsive in my planning, he called and updated me with my driver's name and number 2 days before the wedding and confirmed my itinerary. The trolley was prompt and my driver Larry Hackett was an absolute pleasure. He was incredibly kind and super helpful. The trolley was gorgeous and spacious. I highly recommend Cescaphe Trolley and I suggest you request Larry!
    Ayse Married on 01/20/2018
    My mother in law gifted this Trolley service for our wedding and it was perfect. We were married the day of the woman’s march in Philadelphia and there were road closures between our pickup in Fishtown and venue in Fairmount Park. The driver was punctual and had planned out ahead of time a specific route to make sure the wedding party and our guests were on time in spite of unusual traffic. The trolley was beautiful and is great in pictures. The driver was patient and accommodating to a pretty rowdy crowd post wedding on the way to the hotel. I would recommend this trolley for anyone wanting beautiful transportation in Philadelphia.
    Marylou Married on 12/31/2017
    "No Guest Left Behind" should be the motto for this trolley company. Our daughter & son-in-law recently were married this NYE. The weather was brutally cold that day and the Cescaphe Trolley not only provided exceptional service & abundant fun for the bridal party but showed the same service to our guests. The driver was prompt, friendly, and extremely helpful in making sure everyone was picked up on time & dropped off at the end of the long night to their perspective hotels. He made several trips back to The Downtown Club way after midnight to make sure no one was left behind in the cold!
    Joe, what can I say but thank you to you and your team for the true professionalism that is so lacking today when it comes to customer service. Brides take the transportation stress out of your wedding day and call Joe...you won't regret it.
    Christina Married on 12/09/2017
    Very easy to coordinate and work with. The trolley itself was really lovely and had plenty of room for our bridal party, coolers, snacks and wet umbrellas (we got married on a snowy December afternoon).

Aside from a positive experience working with the company, we also had an incredible driver for the day. Patrick was a stellar driver, a true gentleman and an all-around outstanding individual. He was prompt, friendly and professional. He brought along extra umbrellas and walked my bridesmaids two at a time up to the church to ensure that they got there safely and without getting wet from the snow. When we wanted to take pictures outside after the ceremony, he pulled all types of driving maneuvers to ensure that we got as close as possible to the ideal spot before going out in the snow and cold. I cannot say enough great things about him!
    Nadine Married on 11/18/2017
    If I could have given more stars I would have. I ordered the trolley for my daughter and son-in-law's wedding and it was the best time ever. It added that extra something special to their day. Our driver was the BEST!!! There was a little rain during pictures and he came to us with an umbrella and held it for us. Now, that is A+ service. My daughter asked for Christmas music and he had no problem playing it and listening to all the singing without complaining. I highly recommend Cescaphe Trolley they are truly the BEST!!!
    Ashley Married on 10/07/2017
    I used Cescaphe Trolley for my October 7, 2017 and was blown away by the value and professionalism. Their trolleys are absolutely beautiful and really beat the competition in terms of look, features (GPS, music, AC), and the friendliness of the staff. They followed our itinerary and got us where we needed to go with more than enough time to spare, even if it meant driving around in circles between the ceremony, location for pictures, and reception venue. We would highly recommend using Cescaphe!
    Brittany Married on 09/08/2017
    Cescaphe Trolley was amazing to work with. Our driver, Jim, was simply the best!! He went above and beyond. I would recommend them over and over again!!!
  • Renee
    Renee Married on 09/03/2017
    We used Cescaphe Trolley for our wedding transportation services to/from our hotel and venue, and they were absolutely incredible! They were very easy to work with and on top of everything throughout the entire planning process and leading up to our wedding day. Our driver Jim Paul was amazing, punctual, and polite. They even supplied water on the trolley and allowed guests to play their own music. The trolley itself was clean and modern, and our guests absolutely loved it. Cescaphe Trolley took care of all of our wedding transportation needs, and I would highly recommend them!
    Laurie Married on 07/21/2017
    Cescaphe Trolley was excellent. They are extremely professional. They contacted us immediately and provided terrific service. Joe got back to us right away to set up the services and Ed was our driver for the day. Thank you for making my daughters July 21, 2017 wedding day so special!