Cesar Portes Photography Reviews

25 Reviews for Cesar Portes Photography

• Valery

Valery Carrion 路 Getting married on 03/04/2021

Truly Memorable!

The moment I stumbled upon a photo of his on social media and showed my spouse, we were 90% certain that we wanted him to photograph our engagement session as well as our wedding. Meeting him just gave us that extra push: Cesar is not only passionate about his work, but he is also very professional, displays a great work ethic, and has excellent interpersonal skills. He exudes both confidence and humility- taking our ideas into account while also incorporating his expertise to make the experience all the more worthwhile. We are thrilled to have worked with him, especially after witnessing first-hand his artistic work captured through a camera lens! We recommend him in a heart beat.

Sent on 05/30/2019

Cecilia 路 Married on 05/25/2020

Amazing! Professional, artistic and personal

I can not be happier with my whole wedding photo experience. So professional, personal and so talented. I have beautiful photos and now the most artistic album! I would highly recommend him to anyone. And would use him anytime I could. What a lovely experience 馃榿

Sent on 06/16/2020
  • Eleonora

Eleonora Primilsky 路 Married on 02/01/2020

AMAZING experienced and talented photographer!

We were so excited that Cesaer was available for our wedding date because we did a lot of research on amazing photographers and he came very highly recommended in addition to looking at his amazing portfolio his work is stunning. Throughout the entire process he was very responsive and easy going. On the day of the wedding he was very prompt and on time, didn't mind that we were running a little behind he didn't rush us or stress us out. He took photographers that you can tell the angles and background would be stunning, was fun to work with and he didn't mind getting dirty( our wedding was on the beach). He was the type of photographer that got every good and important shot, but he wasn't in the way of the guests, which i love. It's been one week since our wedding and we got one photograph which is so amazing beautiful we cannot wait to see the rest. I would highly highly recommend him!!!!

Sent on 02/10/2020
  • Amanda

Amanda Fernandez 路 Married on 01/18/2020

Altos de Chavon wedding

By far the best money spent on our wedding! Worth every penny and more! We are so pleased with our photos and over all experience. Cesar was organized, efficient, calm and so professional. The experience was excellent! We recommend him 100 times over!

Sent on 02/05/2020

Marislay Mota 路 Married on 11/27/2019

Outstanding

Cesar Portes is to me the best wedding photographer in the entire wold, I feel privileged for the opportunity to have him take my wedding pictures. He鈥檚 an amazing professional, he paid attention to every single detail, and created real pieces of art. I highly recommend him

Sent on 12/27/2019
  • Alessandra

Alessandra Law 路 Married on 10/10/2019

Amazing Photographer!

Cesar was absolutely amazing to work with! Cesar came to St Maarten for our destination wedding in October of 2019. We did a day before shoot and he was with us all day on the day of the wedding. Within the first few minutes of meeting Cesar, he made us feel at ease.

Our wedding was in the morning and the sunlight, heat and rush in timing made things challenging. Cesar was patient, flexible and managed to get the most amazing photos of us, our family and friends.

When working with him, you can tell how passionate he is about his work. He gets so excited about your photos and he manages to capture all of the special moments. He is so talented and has such a wonderful personality. We are so thrilled with our photos and with choosing him to be our photographer. My friends and family could not say enough positive things about him as a person and his work as a photographer.

I cannot thank Cesar enough for traveling and capturing our special day!

Sent on 11/03/2019

Steve Law 路 Married on 10/10/2019

Destination Wedding Photographer

As the father of the bride, who held a destination wedding, I can not say enough about the qualities and photographic talent this young man possesses. Not only was Cesar willing to travel, but I observed first hand his sensitive interaction with the bride and groom to capture each wedding moment as they had envisioned and could have only dreamed.

Viewing the wedding photos has brought such emotion and joy to our family members and attendees. This can only be attributed to Cesar's abilities to record this monumental event. I highly recommend Cesar when seeking one to capture life's most treasured moments.

Sent on 11/14/2019
  • Alida

Alida Alvarez 路 Married on 06/29/2019

It was amazing!

C茅sar for me is the best, he reads the energy of the couples and with each photograph you will see the magic.
    He so kind and make you feel super super comfortable and relax.
    Also he is open to receive any crazy idea that the bride wants and make it come true .

Gracias C茅sar!!! Por hacer de la sesi贸n algo tan divertido y dejar en casa fotograf铆a nuestro amor y complicidad plasmado! 鉂わ笍

Sent on 06/04/2019
  • Carolina

Carolina 路 Married on 06/21/2019

A True Artist!

Cesar was an absolute dream to work with! It鈥檚 hard to put into words how amazing Cesar is. He is far more than a photographer, but a true artist!

The day we met Cesar, his calming energy immediately put us at ease. My husband and I wanted a photographer that would make us feel comfortable in front of a camera and someone that would give us guidance along the way. Cesar did that and more!! Every session felt so natural. He truly goes above and beyond for his clients.

He captured every moment from our wedding absolutely perfectly, and the photos truly tell our story. He put us at ease and his creativity blew us away. He never missed an important moment, always paying close attention to detail, and brought the beauty out in every facet of our wedding.

Hiring Cesar and his team is by far the best investment we made for our wedding! We can鈥檛 thank you enough Cesar! We鈥檒l cherish these photos for years to come!

Sent on 07/16/2019
  • Rosa Urena

rosa 路 Married on 06/07/2019

BEST photographer in the COUNTRY!

Cesar is truly the best photographer in the country! If you have a chance to work with him don鈥檛 think twice! We used him for our engagement and wedding day! Absolutely no regrets when i wanted to quit because it was raining he made it work and made sure he got all as much shots as he could! He didn鈥檛 let my discouragement stop him from his work! He鈥檚 truly amazing!

Sent on 07/27/2019
  • Aura

Aura Santana 路 Married on 03/30/2019

The Best Photographer!

I hate taking pictures of myself but Cesar made me feel so comfortable in front of his camera that in results the photos were AMAZING. Thank you for everything Cesar!

Sent on 08/02/2019
  • Laura

Laura 路 Married on 11/10/2018

Our Dream Wedding Photographer

We knew we found our dream wedding photographer the minute we laid eyes on Cesar Portes鈥 beautiful work. About a year prior to our wedding, we traveled to Punta Cana just to meet him and secure our wedding venue and date based on his availability. We had our mind set on an October wedding, but because he was unavailable, we chose the day my husband and me met, November 10th, because we were convinced that nobody could capture all the details we had in mind for our wedding the way Cesar could and we were right.

We were honored to have Cesar join us throughout our wedding weekend, where he captured timeless treasures of our welcome party and wedding. Every single picture that he took brings us right by the joyful and unforgettable moments we felt and experienced. From the invitations, the d茅cor, the food, entertainment to the priceless expressions of family and friends, candid moments and fairytale photos of the bride and groom, all of Cesar鈥檚 photos tell a story.

Cesar鈥檚 sharp eye, attention to every detail, ability to make you feel relaxed, his professionalism and poise are just some of the many reasons that make him so much more than a photographer. He鈥檚 truly an artist.

If you鈥檙e getting married in Punta Cana or anywhere in the world, you know you鈥檝e made the best decision when you book Cesar Portes. Weddings go by so fast and they are truly a once-in-lifetime experience, but with Cesar as your photographer, you鈥檒l be able to relive every minute and special detail of your big day.

Sent on 11/07/2019
  • Emely

Emely 路 Married on 10/06/2018

Incredible!

Cesar is absolutely wonderful and undoubtedly one of the best (if not the best) photographers in Punta Cana. He is extremely skilled at what he does and we were incredibly lucky to have had him photograph our wedding day. Not only is Cesar immensely talented, professional, considerate, and very well accomplished but he is also an all-around kind soul. There is something to be said about someone who is deeply respected by his peers, and equally admired by his clients. We feel very lucky and honored to have had him capture our wedding day. All the gratitude to Cesar and his team for the beautiful memories!

Sent on 10/27/2018

Greilyn Lora 路 Married on 07/07/2018

No hay mejor opci贸n

Cesar fue la mejor decisi贸n que pude adoptar, una persona que de adapta a los conceptos y que capta los mejores momentos. No puedo categorizar a ning煤n otro proveedor de mi boda como mejor que 茅l. Gracias Cesar!

Sent on 05/30/2019
  • Y

Yaville 路 Married on 06/02/2018

Para nosotros fue super chulo trabajar con Cesar Portes, es divertido y flexible; soy timida y con el fue muy f谩cil adaptarme a eso de posar frente a una c谩mara jajajaja, su profesionalismo hace que todo sea mas facil. Definitivamente nos encanto su trabajo, las fotos parecen de mentira de tan bellas que las toma. Lo volver铆a a elegir como fot贸grafo para mi boda y para cualquier otra cosa mil veces m谩s, no pudo haber sido mejor. Agradecidos eternamente por su maravilloso trabajo.

Sent on 06/20/2018

Nicole 路 Married on 05/25/2018

Cesar and his team were very professional and took amazing photos! Couldn鈥檛 have asked for a better team to capture our special day!

Sent on 06/15/2018

Nicole 路 Married on 05/25/2018

Cesar was very professional and took amazing pictures! We couldn鈥檛 have asked for a better team to capture our special day!

Sent on 06/15/2018

Jacqueline 路 Married on 04/08/2018

All of my special moments were captured by Cesar and his team. From the moment I emailed him, Cesar was very helpful and informative. His services are worth every penny. Having a destination wedding was definitely something I was a bit spectacle about. But every detail came to life and Cesar and his team were there to capture all the special moments. We received our photos within a month of the wedding with some sneak peaks featured on his instagram. Do not hesitate in booking Cesar as you will not be disappointed.

Sent on 07/19/2018

Kareemeh 路 Married on 11/25/2017

Great photographer, great pictures, beautiful album!!

Sent on 09/11/2018
  • I

Ibani 路 Married on 08/26/2017

Cesar Portes is AMAZING!! He is the best photographer I have worked with, 100% recommended, he was super patient with me, which allowed me to relax and enjoy the process of the photoshoot, he made me feel super confident. I could't have chosen a better photographer for my wedding. He is stuck with me for life now!!

Sent on 07/03/2018
  • Juliana

Juliana 路 Married on 08/12/2017

He is amazing :) Professional service and the best quality of photographs

Sent on 08/29/2017

Janet 路 Married on 07/07/2017

Besides my wedding day, my most priced possessions are my photos. Cesar is not a photographer, her is an ARTIST. He creates masterpieces and utilizes his camera as his paint brush. Cesar was extremely professional at all times and his calmed spirit allowed me to relax in the midst of wedding day chaos. I wished I would have worked with Cesar for my engagement/ pre wedding photos. But I was so lucky to have him on my special day. My photos were such a hit that they have been re-posted on many wedding blogs. All possible thanks to this amazing artist!

Sent on 06/28/2018
  • Tricia

Tricia 路 Married on 04/22/2017

Cesar Portes was the best possible option we could have gone with. He saw my vision for my wedding photos and exceeded my expectations! Highly recommended

Sent on 06/21/2018

Claudia 路 Married on 06/11/2016

Cesar and his team were the ABSOLUTE best. No questions asked. He's an artist, and is deeply passionate about his work. Charismatic, polite, timely, very professional, and extremely FUN to work with. He photographed our wedding, as well as all of the events leading up to it like the pre-ceremony session. He traveled with us, gave us ideas, and was super involved from day one. With Cesar you really feel like he cares about you. All of the images he's able to capture for each couple is very unique to who they are and their personality, making it a true representation of who that couple is. For us this was A HUGE difference between him and everybody else. Recommended 100% by us. It's a blessing and a pleasure to work with Cesar. Anyone who has the opportunity to work with him is very lucky!!

Sent on 06/14/2018

Kary 路 Married on 02/19/2016

I loved working with Cesar, our communication was great and very organic, he understood us and the sentiment we wanted to transmit. The moments he captures were absolutely magical and he was a joy to work with. We highly recommend!

Sent on 06/17/2018