Ceruti's Catering Reviews

25 | Fort Wayne, IN

25 Reviews for Ceruti's Catering

Hannah · Married on 10/13/2017

Ceruti’s handled our catering for our small 50 guest reception. We worked with Jill. For our initial consultation, we knew we were sold and didn’t even bother to meet with any other caterers. She was so fun, open to listening to what we wanted and expected, and provided suggestions that were relevant to our vision and budget. We made some changes along the way as far as food choices and guest count and Jill was also quick to respond and work with us.

The set up on the day before was great - I wish I could remember the gentleman’s name because he was friendly, professional, and helpful. He listened to what we wanted and did any amazing job of getting everything set up quickly.

The day of crew was nothing short of great. They were all accommodating and friendly. Our bartender ended up feeling like an old friend of ours - she was so personable and fun!

The food was delicious! We loved the variety we had when choosing main dishes, sides, salads, and drinks.

I’d highly recommend Ceruti’s!

Sent on 12/08/2017

Allison · Married on 09/18/2016

The staff is all very nice and they make sure everything is perfect. They go out of their ways to make sure that everyone is having a good time and making sure that everything is running smoothly.

Sent on 12/17/2016

Michelle · Married on 09/19/2015

Staff was very professional and helpful! The building is beautiful with plenty of room. The catering service has many great options to choose from

Sent on 07/14/2014

amanda · Married on 10/19/2013

We were so please with Ceruti's. Callie and Rebecca were both wonderful to work with. The room was beautiful and the food was delicious! We got so many compliments on the food. It was a very pleasant experience.

Sent on 10/28/2013

So happy with my decision for choosing Cerutis for our wedding venue. They took care of everything leaving me to worry about absolutely nothing on our special day!

Sent on 07/20/2013

Elizabeth · Married on 06/08/2013

I loved working with Ceruti's. The staff was very professional and easy to work with. The food was good and decorations beautiful.

Sent on 06/24/2013

Molly · Married on 10/15/2011

We had our wedding reception at Ceruti's in the Summit Room and it was wonderful. The room has plenty of room, but at the same time is warm and cozy. The decorations in the room and above the dance floor were wonderful! I would definitely recommend Ceruti's!

Sent on 11/24/2011

Brook · Married on 04/05/2008

Our reception was in the Diamond Room at Ceruti's Summit Park location. Callie made sure every detail was taken care of for us. The food was wonderful, the staff is friendly and professional and the room is beautiful.

Sent on 08/03/2008

Amanda · Married on 05/25/2013

We absolutely fell in love with Ceruti's Bergstaff location the first time we saw it. The staff was very professional and helpful. We lived in another state and they were very willing to meet with us on the select few weekends we were back in town to plan the wedding. They were also willing to discuss details on the phone as we needed.

Sent on 07/21/2013

J · Married on 09/10/2011

They have some of the best food i have ever had at a private grouping.

Sent on 04/14/2012

Lisa Hegerfeld · Married on 09/12/2020

Ceruti’s catering Susan Arney

Susan was quick to respond, very friendly and flexible! She explained everything in detail and made us feel very comfortable!!

Sent on 05/11/2019

Tim · Married on 08/31/2014

I want to give a huge shoot out to Ceruti's. They took care of our wedding and reception, and all though there were a few minor hick ups, they have been very professional and have done everything a person could ever ask to make sure our experience was the greatest it could be. I would highly recommend Joe and his staff for any event you could have. Thank you guys for making our wedding truly great :)

Sent on 09/04/2014

Stephanie · Married on 05/24/2008

I had my reception at the Women's Club. It was such a unique reception site. Everything went so smoothly. They day of the wedding I did not have to worry about any of the reception stuff and that was so nice!!!!!

Sent on 07/04/2008

Marisa · Married on 06/16/2012

Ceruti's made everything extremely easy considering we live in Chicago, but were planning a wedding in Ft. Wayne. Our Rep was also super helpful answering any and all questions.

Sent on 07/02/2012

Megan · Married on 10/15/2011

I had my reception at the Woman's Club. It was absolutely beautiful! The staff was great, they were very helpful and went out if their way to help us. The food was delicious too. Jena helped us through the whole planning process, and she was wonderful. I highly recommend working with her!

Sent on 10/18/2011

Susan is so wonderful! We highly recommend working with her!! They are a bit pricey but the quality is outstanding so it is worth it!!

Sent on 11/25/2015

VERONICA · Married on 06/27/2010

4.2
      3.5

We ordered the chicken supreme, veggie lasagna, and beef brisket. Everyone loved the chicken and the lasagna. We also chose the Mixed Malibu Greens as our salad which everyone also loved. We had people fighting over the extras! The service was very quick, orderly, and professional.

Sent on 07/13/2010

Lexi · Married on 07/02/2011

4.2

The planning process was so enjoyable. We worked with Callie and she was very up front with all of the things we would have to pay for... there were no surprises. On the day of the wedding, the event staff were great to work with. They were helpful and went out of their way to be sure everything was perfect. The food was wonderful and the room layout was exactly as I expected. Above all, there were a variety of options for meals at various price points which I think would create a great option for all budgets!

Sent on 08/24/2011
  • User6291961 · 2+ years ago

3.5

Very professional, good food, good venues, friendly. Fairly pricy but everywhere is.

Sent on 04/19/2016

Elise · Married on 10/17/2009

3.0

Ceruti's did a great job. The dinner at our wedding reception was delicious.

Sent on 11/25/2009

Holly · Married on 10/24/2009

3.6
      3.0

Ceruti's was very willing to work with us since we were planning from long distance (wedding in IN, live in PA). We chose the Fort Wayne Women's Club as our venue and Ceruti's is the exclusive caterer. For the most part, they were very professional. Our event planner worked with the Chamber of Commerce so we could be allowed into the building the day before to decorate, which is something we were told would most likely not happen so it was nice that Carol went out of her way to do that for us. The service at the reception was very good as well. There were many menu selections and options, and while they may seem a little pricey, they were worth it because they were delicious!

Sent on 11/18/2009

2.8
      2.5
      2.0

We used Ceruti's Diamond Room for our wedding reception. I was very happy with the look of the venue. It was beautiful and set up wonderfully. Most of the staff were very nice, helpful and professional. However, rude and unprofessional staff members DURING our reception completely changed my opinion of Cerutis. Although we tried not to let them ruin our night, it was very disappointing because the venue is very expensive. If it weren't for my DJ going out of her way to help out, our special night would have been a nightmare. I wouldn't recommend them.

Sent on 10/08/2013

Kristina · Married on 08/11/2007

2.2
      2.5
      2.0

They were very rude to us when I called after the wedding! They said we had way over 200 people! I had many people (guest) tell me there was at least 2 chairs open at each table! THey messed up on the beer. We asked them to let us know when we get to 12 bottles of wine to see if they want us to open up more. Instead of checking with us they just told our guest they ran out. For the Champagne toast my Best Man started giving his speech and I had to ask him to wait because we didn't get our champagne yet. My Maid of Honor needed a special salad that we request before hand and that was all WRong! They cut in to our anniversary cake without asking. I was told by many guest they cut the pieces real big so that is why the cake was running out. The manager was very rude and said that their staff does not lie! I couldn't believe it! I work in retail and my mangers would never treat a customer that way. Oh yeah and for the Fruit and Vegetable platters those were empty pretty much when we got there, 30 minutes after the guest were there. For the Buffet they started pulling that away also! I was disappointed! I will say the food is good just don't get the mashed potatos (we went to the food tasting so that was good). Good Luck! I will say the waitress's/waiters were nice. They cleaned up things fast! PS> we chose Picasso's at the Market Place in Cantebury.

Sent on 06/01/2008

jonathan · Married on 07/19/2014

0.5

Went to a wedding reception here and the bar staff, as well as a manager (Darlene), was incredibly rude all night long. I couldn't believe they way they were treating members of my family and those who were having a good time. While the place is nice, I suggest owners force their management and bar staff to undergo some serious hospitality training. I would not recommend this to anyone after our experience.

Sent on 08/27/2014

1.0

Horrible Horrible Horrible!!! Shop around before committing to Ceruit's!!!

Sent on 10/06/2013