Certain Weddings Reviews

Certain Weddings 7
  • Kirsten

Kirsten Chae · Married on 09/21/2019

Comfortable & Personable

Rev. Certain made sure our wedding was perfect and helped us work in personal touches for our family. Couldn’t of asked for better.

Sent on 10/11/2019
    Certain Weddings 8
    Certain Weddings 9
    Certain Weddings 10

Damone Williams · Married on 08/30/2019

Very certain on Dr. Certain!!!

Reverend Certain was the best! He was professional, spiritual, punctual, accommodating, and experienced. He made us instantly feel comfortable and offered great guidance and support. He is a man of god, trustworthy , and as advertised.

I would highly recommend him to officiate your wedding or event.

Sent on 09/08/2019

Candace Rinks · Married on 07/27/2019

Great!! Wonderful!!

Really personable and delivered the exact ceremony we wanted!

Sent on 08/04/2019
  • Amy

Amy Molina · Married on 07/06/2019

Wedding Officiant

By getting to know us, Rev. Certain crafted a ceremony that was exactly what we wanted.

Sent on 07/15/2019

Leven Pendergrass · Married on 06/15/2019

Excellent will recommend

Dr. Reverend Certain was great. Went above and beyond and we will recommend him to anyone.

Sent on 06/25/2019
  • Julie

Julie Anne Tai Reichardt · Married on 05/11/2019

Ryan & Julie Wedding

We love Rev Dr Certain he is the best, me and My husband is so glad to have him on our wedding day he made it so special especially our family really loves him. he is kind and he really do make us smile We really love Fr. Certain he is the best we highly recommend him. 💯 percent

Sent on 06/01/2019
    Certain Weddings 11
    Certain Weddings 12
    Certain Weddings 13

Sally · Married on 05/04/2019

Very kind and thoughtful

I was very much so blessed when I found dr certain it was a very short notice and he was more than happy to help he answered and responded all my calls and text and was experienced in my unity cross ceremony which was perfect!! He added so much warmth to my ceremony and he was humorous as well my wedding turned out beautiful and I’m very glad I was able to find him to officiate our wedding my favorite about this officiant is that he came and found me before I walked down the isle I was a nervous wreck and he prayed with me and totally eased my emotions.. 😍😍😍

Sent on 05/21/2019
  • Jesse

Jesse Labossiere · Married on 05/01/2019

Best day of my life!

Simple beautiful wedding! Best day of my life!

Sent on 06/11/2019
    Certain Weddings 14
    Certain Weddings 15
    Certain Weddings 16

Jesse Labossiere · Married on 04/20/2019

Great person

Great person, good price and on time.

Sent on 10/03/2019

Kathleen Bockman · Married on 12/29/2018

Relaxed, trustworthy, fun, and flexible

Dr. Certain was friendly, positive, and extremely responsive. He added an extremely fun and positive vibe to our wedding and got along great with all of our guests. He explained everything and gave us the freedom to make it our own. I could not have asked for more.

Sent on 01/07/2019
    Certain Weddings 17
  • F

Frank Puk · Married on 11/22/2018

A Wonderful Experience with Rev. Dr. Certain

Dr. Certain is very professional, sociable and fun.

He confirmed with me twice before the ceremony. In each confirmation, there was a little change such as time and venue and he was still very patient to confirm the change.

On the day of the ceremony, he tried to talk to everyone in the group and tried to get us socialized. He helped my fiancee (my wife now) and me to get less nervous during the process, and was able to make the ceremony an unforgettable one. He was also careful about our wedding rings, only asking for them at the last minute of the service to prevent any accidents from happening.

Overall, his service is remarkable and I would highly recommend him to anyone who needs the ceremony service.

Sent on 11/26/2018

Jessica · Married on 11/17/2018

Reverend Dr. Certain was a Godsend!

I had an 18-month engagement and thought I was ahead of the game in the early months and then things quickly snowballed and before I knew it, it was 3 weeks before the wedding and I still didn't have an Officiant. I was panicked. I found Rev. Dr. Certain on this site and something immediately drew me to him. I went home and showed his reviews and information to my Fiance and we both felt a pull telling us Rev. Dr. Certain was our choice, period. We met with him and it was 100% apparent we were in fantastic hands! Despite the short notice he went above and beyond to fit our schedule and needs and everyone who met him was extremely impressed with him. He has a wonderful sense of humor that puts everyone at ease and I can't say enough about how wonderful our service was. He's an absolute pleasure to work with. You won't be disappointed!

Also, don't forget to inquire about the Twogether in Texas program he actually helped to create!

Sent on 11/28/2018

Jean K · Married on 10/28/2018

Smooth process

Great experience and provides options on how you want the ceremony done. Makes time to meetup with you as well. Very gregarious and always positive with you. Thank you Dr Certain!

Sent on 11/13/2018

J. J.Scott · Married on 09/22/2018

As a life-long Catholic I found Rev. Certain's wedding ceremony to be the most inspiring and meaningful I have ever witnessed. His dialogue is richly based in Scripture and his delivery is reverential, sincere and compelling. As the father of the bride I was very concerned that the officiant at her marriage would be someone I would respect and find to be genuine, thoughtful and personable...Rev. Certain is all that and more. He took time to personalize the ceremony in ways that 'CERTAIN'ly made it memorable! Thank you again, Rev. Certain for your ministry and your pastoral compassion.

Sent on 10/02/2018

Certain Weddings's reply:

God's Peace and thank you Mr. Scott and Family!!
    The Rev. Dr. Rand Certain

Jd Henderson · Married on 09/21/2018

Great and professional!

Service was awsome!! Me and imy new bride was very happy with the guest service we received. We would definitely recommend. .

Sent on 11/13/2018

Tabitha · Married on 08/25/2018

Beautiful ceremony. Very sweet and genuinely nice guy made everyone feel welcome.

Sent on 08/29/2018

Kaci · Married on 06/19/2018

I was more than satisfied with reverand certains service! Very Nice God Loving Man! I think I made a friend for Life! If you want a welcome friendly face to get you Married he's your guy!

Sent on 06/29/2018
  • I

Isabel · Married on 05/29/2018

The Rev. Certain, is very dedicated and professional.. It was a pleasure to have him officiating our wedding.

Sent on 06/15/2018

Kimberly · Married on 05/12/2018

Reverend Certain performed a beautiful ceremony. We recommend him 100%. He is a passionate caring man of God and we feel blessed to have met him.

Sent on 05/18/2018

Veronica · Married on 04/21/2018

It was a pleasure and a blessing to have Dr. Reverand Rand Certain and Pastor Aguirre marry us. From initial phone call, through counseling, date change, and up to prayers before the service they were there every step of the way. We couldn’t have asked for more and are forever thankful.

Sent on 05/21/2018

Steven · Married on 04/13/2018

Rev. Dr. Certain exceeded expectations with our wedding. He went above and beyond making sure that our special day was exactly what we wanted. I highly recommend Rev. Dr. Certain

Sent on 06/20/2018

Alexis · Married on 01/31/2018

God works in mysterious ways, I stumbled upon Rev. Certain a few weeks prior to our wedding I was having a hard time finding someone who was traditional enough for my Catholic background but yet laid back and witty enough for my southern husband to be, but God delivered with Rev. Certain! He was perfect very accommodating easy to talk to and laugh with he did an amazing job with our ceremony our guests were both crying & laughing! During our reception our guests raved about what an amazing job he did! We couldn’t be more pleased with everything he did for us we most Certainly recommend him to anyone getting married!! I was overall truly a blessing having him there to unite our family on our wedding day! God Bless!!

Sent on 06/05/2018

Rani · Married on 01/31/2018

Dr. Rev. Certain was very nice and respectful from the start. He is very down to earth and eager to help people with as much as he can. My situation was complicated and he was able to help me get through it. He was even able to show up with less than a 24 hour notice. He went above and beyond to help me in a tough situation. He is a very sweet person and I would recommend him to anyone! So happy I ran across him while searching online. Thank You for everything.

Sent on 02/14/2018

Afton · Married on 05/13/2017

I would recommend Rev Certain to any one that is planning a wedding

Sent on 05/16/2017

Maria · Married on 03/26/2017

Reverend Certain ia amazing, he's become part of our family. We first met him as we arranged our wedding over coffee and shared our story with him. From that conversation we also decided on the Baptism of my husband prior to our wedding, then the big day came. His words at the Ceremony marked the beginning our our family journey, we love him. He calls to check on us and was there to bless the arrival of our daughter as well as her Baptism. He takes the time to get to know you and connect with you to make the experience a lot more meaningful.

Sent on 06/09/2018