95 Reviews for Ceremony by Heather Saul

Rehearsal (4)
Civil Union (1)
Agnostic (1)
Earth-Based (1)

Heather was such a great choice for our wedding! My husband and I were looking for something more secular and Heather was a great fit. She provided us with many options for readings, sermons, etc for our ceremony and made a few minor changes to things as needed. She has a clear voice during the ceremony and arrived early. Overall, an excellent decision!

Profile Picture Monica , 10/1/17, 4 Reviews
Services Used: Customized Vows, No Denomination, Non-religious

Heather was an amazing officiant. She was experienced and knowledgeable and really helped make things run smoothly. We loved her!

Profile Picture Ann, 9/2/17, 9 Reviews
Services Used: No Denomination, Rehearsal, Customized Vows

We had our first call with Heather a few months ago, and fell in love with her immediately! She is extremely flexible and has tons of options based on religion. She also has a bunch of sample readings and vows that you can custom to you as a couple. We look forward to continuing to work with Heather until our wedding in June 2017.

Profile Picture User4804757, 1+ year ago, 7 Reviews
Services Used: Customized Vows, Rehearsal

Heather did a great job. She made sure to go over everything with us and was there for our rehearsal as well as on the day. If we had any questions, we could just call her and she would get back to us in just a few hours. She made things a lot more comfortable for us, which made it so much less nerve racking. She made it very simple and short which is what we wanted. We didn't want to do anything religious as each side of our families are completely different views. We had a few poems in our ceremony and had my maid of honor do a reading. It was short and sweet. It was exactly what we wanted and we couldn't be happier.

Profile Picture Lacey, 5/28/17, 9 Reviews
Services Used: Rehearsal, Non-religious

My husband and I both thoroughly enjoyed working with Heather. She was responsive and had some great suggestions for our small ceremony. She was warm and friendly, and my family all commented after the wedding about what a great job they thought she did. I would absolutely recommend her to anyone looking for an officiant!

Profile Picture Sarah, 5/21/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant
Services Used: Agnostic, Earth-Based, No Denomination, Customized Vows, Non-religious

Heather was awesome to work with from our initial meeting to our wedding day! She was always quick to return emails and was really easy to set up a meeting with. My husband and I met her at a Starbucks to discuss the option of her services for our wedding and by the time we left, we knew we wanted to use her! She really knows officiant services and was great during our wedding ceremony! She also had been to our venue, Antrim 1844, multiple times which was great because she knew exactly what to do! A huge thanks to Heather for making our wedding day that much more perfect!

Profile Picture Jennifer, 4/29/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Officiant

I am so glad that I found Heather. She made it so simple to put together the perfect ceremony. Look no further, Heather is the best! Our ceremony was so elegant and beautiful thanks to her!

Profile Picture Kristen , 4/8/17, 6 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Heather was great! Heather had many options not only for a non-religious ceremony, but for our same sex ceremony as well. We were able to tailor everything the way we wanted it to fit us personally. Heather pays attention to the details. Minutes before the ceremony Heather let us know that the band had a microphone stand they could provide, however it would be in all our photos if used. She reassured us she could project her voice and the microphone wouldn't be necessary if we preferred to go without it. Her advice was right on point. On top of that she even helped to tighten the back of my vest at the last minute. Our ceremony was exactly the way we wanted it to be. We have received many compliments on our ceremony and I am so happy we found Heather and booked her!

Profile Picture Krystle, 10/22/16, 7 Reviews
Services Used: Customized Vows, Non-religious

Working with Heather was fantastic! She was a wonderful officiant and our ceremony was exactly the way we wanted it to be. Heather had many options for a non-religious ceremony and worked with us on a few last minute changes that we requested to the ceremony format. We have received many compliments on our ceremony and I am so happy we found Heather and booked her!

Profile Picture Kelly, 10/15/16, 17 Reviews
Services Used: Customized Vows, Rehearsal, Non-religious

Heather was great. We used wedding wire to find her, and the reviews about her were right on.

She was punctual, professional, and her smile was infectious for us. She seemed genuinely happy to be apart of our big deal, even reading an extra reading was requested last minute. She was affordable, easy to contact, and thorough! I highly recommend her services.

Profile Picture Brittany , 9/16/16, 6 Reviews
Services Used: No Denomination, Non-religious, Customized Vows

My husband and I hired Heather as our officiant and could not have had a better service!
Heather was amazing, prompt, and helpful from our very first meeting to the day of our wedding!
Heather worked with us as we customized our ceremony to make it perfectly capture us. The ceremony was simple and beautiful. She was even willing to perform a unity ceremony called a "chocolate ceremony" that my guests are still talking about.
From the quick response to my emails, to how helpful she was organizing my bridal party at the venue, to giving us an unforgettable ceremony, I highly recommend Heather Saul as your officiant!
She is truly great at what she does and you will not be disappointed.

Profile Picture User4841398, 2+ years ago, 3 Reviews
Services Used: Customized Vows, Civil Union

Heather Saul officiated our wedding almost two years ago! My husband and I were planning a huge wedding, and we decided last minute to just get "hitched". Heather ended up letting us have our small ceremony on her property, in October. The whole event was beautiful! My husband and I forgot to bring what we wanted her to read!!! Heather ended up just winging it, and it was perfect! Sorry I'm so late on the review!!! I highly recommend her! :)

Profile Picture Melissa, 10/22/15, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Our venue recommended Heather, and my wife and I are glad that we chose her to be our officiant. She has a calm, professional demeanor about her. She worked with my wife and I to create a ceremony that was both meaningful and memorable for both us and our guests. She's very quick to respond by any means of communication, and she is flexible in meeting with you and will even rehearse via Facetime if necessary.

Profile Picture Kyle, 10/11/15, 9 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Heather was very easy to work with and provided wonderful guidance in planning our ceremony. She was responsive and flexible with our preferences. We received several compliments on our ceremony :)

Profile Picture Jill, 10/10/15, 4 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Heather was the absolute perfect choice for our ceremony! We were looking for someone who would appreciate our desire for a relaxed and unique ceremony and are so glad we found her. She was positive, energetic, a beautiful speaker and really allowed our family to shine. I would recommend Heather without hesitation!

Profile Picture Sheila, 10/9/15, 4 Reviews
Services Used: Non-religious, Customized Vows, No Denomination

My husband and I met or spoke with seven different officiants before we met Heather. We had a difficult task of trying to please our parents, who wanted a religious ceremony, when we did not. Heather was flexible, helpful and informative. I felt very strongly that I wanted to write the ceremony, and Heather gave me the tools and resources to do just that. Then she met with us to go over what we had come up with and provided constructive and helpful tips for improving it even further. It ended up being exactly what I wanted and met our parents' wishes.
On the day of the wedding, Heather showed up on time and was extremely helpful. She took charge and made sure everything ran smoothly -- including pinning all the groomsmen's boutonnieres when they had no idea what they were doing. During the ceremony, Heather's mic briefly went out, and she didn't miss a beat. She spoke louder and clear until it was resolved. Most people didn't even notice. We've been to weddings where the officiants have forgotten to tell the guest to sit, or did something out of order or forgot a part -- Heather was a pro.
We did have one issue with our marriage license. She put the wrong name of the city and it was sent back to us (something she says she has always done and it has never been a problem) but she apologized and quickly helped us fix it.
For what began as an extremely stressful process, Heather made it simple and did a great job.

Profile Picture Kaitlyn, 9/26/15, 7 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Heather was wonderful to work with. She gave us a video conference consult to meet us beforehand and determine our style of ceremony. She gives such a variety of choice for the ceremony, and we loved that she is so open-minded and inclusive! On the day of, Heather was integral to making sure the rehearsal ran smoothly and that we were covering all of our bases. Heather helped us to have a wonderful start to our marriage!

Profile Picture Lauren, 9/19/15, 6 Reviews
Category: Officiant

I highly recommend using Heather Saul! She did an amazing job for us at our wedding (9/4/2015) and made our ceremony truly special. We debated asking a family member to be our officiant, but we are so glad that we went with Heather instead. From our first meeting, she made us feel so comfortable. Heather is great to work with- very responsive, friendly, and professional.

Profile Picture Dana , 9/18/15, 9 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Heather was such a great officiant! She was perfect for us in so many ways. She guided us through with reminders about getting our marriage license and having everything prepared for her to send in for us. I received everything in good time to start the process of changing my name. She has a template that you can use to pick and choose different parts of your ceremony; this allowed us to customize our ceremony exactly how we wanted. She was very professional and very experienced with everything.. I think this helped to make our rehearsal and our wedding day go as smoothly as we wanted.

Profile Picture jaime, 9/6/15, 7 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Heather was amazing and very helpful!

Profile Picture Heather, 9/5/15, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Heather was extremely knowledgable, professional and helpful throughout the whole process of getting married and I would definitely recommend her to anyone getting married soon.

Profile Picture Margaret, 7/5/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Officiant

We decided to meet with Heather back in October after reading great reviews on her professionalism and responsiveness. After the first meeting, we knew we wanted to have Heather officiate our wedding. She made us feel comfortable with her friendly personality, and we could tell she truly loves her job. Heather sent us all of the necessary documents and we were able to select the portions we wanted for our ceremony to make it personal. We met with her one more time over skype to run through our selections and ask a few last minute questions that we had. Our ceremony was beautiful and flawless just they way we imagined it. Heather stuck around for a little while after the ceremony to guide our guests in the right direction and to make sure we didn't need anything else from her at that time. I really enjoyed working with her and would recommend Heather to any engaged couple looking for an officiant!

Profile Picture Maria, 5/9/15, 3 Reviews
Category: Officiant

We used Heather as our officiant for our wedding in Baltimore City. She was very professional and did a great job with our ceremony. She was flexible in setting up our initial meeting, and really let us tailor the ceremony ourselves, all while giving us great guidance.

Heather arrived on time to our rehearsal, despite most of the wedding party arriving late due to traffic. We had no idea how much logistical planning was involved in a wedding, but it was clear when Heather took charge and knew exactly where everyone should be and when. The day of, she was fantastic. She even made sure to talk to people who weren’t able to make it to the rehearsal.

My only complaint would be that the ceremony was shorter than her initial estimate. It ended up working out okay though since it was unexpectedly freezing on our wedding day. Overall, we would definitely recommend Heather Saul. She is incredibly sweet, but knows how to take charge when it’s needed.

Profile Picture User3609193, 2+ years ago, 17 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Heather was the first officiant we met with, and after our meeting we didn't feel like we needed to meet anyone else. We were totally comfortable with her. We only had a general idea of what we wanted, but she was able to give us some guidance as to what might work for us. She basically gives you as much or as little help as you want. She was happy to let us write the ceremony ourselves but also provided a long list of options to use if we wanted. She was very professional and took care of all the paperwork. Every one thought the ceremony was beautiful. We couldn't have been happier with our decision to use Heather for our big day.

Profile Picture Abigail, 4/18/15, 3 Reviews