Ceremony by Heather Saul Reviews

Ceremony by Heather Saul 2
Ceremony by Heather Saul 3

Joan Katchmar · Married on 07/27/2019

Very professional!

Heather was very professional. She gave us options for a very personalized wedding. We had many people comment on the ceremony and how wonderful and meaningful it was. I highly recommend her.

Sent on 08/07/2019
  • Michelle

Michelle Kotler · Married on 06/01/2019

Absolutely perfect!

Heather was amazing from start to finish, pleasant, professional and right on time. She even grabbed a table in the hotel for the sand ceremony when the staff fell short. Her service was customized and beautiful. Perfect thanks to her. You won’t go wrong with Heather!

Sent on 06/02/2019
  • Anna

Anna Levine · Married on 04/24/2019

If you want a ceremony that reflects YOU as a couple...

...then Heather is for you! She will attend to all of the special little details that make your ceremony reflective of your unique relationship, love, and shared values. We contacted Heather as a more challenging couple--we were from out of town traveling into her area, we didn't want a traditional wedding, but we wanted to develop a ceremony that reflected our values and also involved our blending families. Heather offered so many options and together we easily customized an absolutely perfect ceremony for us! Heather is open-minded and she will support you in having just the wedding you envision!

Sent on 05/16/2019
    Ceremony by Heather Saul 4
    Ceremony by Heather Saul 5
    Ceremony by Heather Saul 6

Miranda · Married on 11/01/2018

She made our ceremony perfect!

My wedding day came with so much craziness I wasn't expecting. I forgot the bouquet of flowers I needed for the ceremony to give to my mother, but you never would have known thanks to Heather! She did a simply dedication during the ceremony instead and accomodated our unity ceremony that we wanted incorporated. I even saw my wedding photos afterward and realized she helped with much more. There she was helping with groomsmen boutineers etc. I can't say enough great things about Heather! She was a pleasure to work with and very flexible with all our needs.

Sent on 11/26/2018

Monica · Married on 10/01/2017

Heather was such a great choice for our wedding! My husband and I were looking for something more secular and Heather was a great fit. She provided us with many options for readings, sermons, etc for our ceremony and made a few minor changes to things as needed. She has a clear voice during the ceremony and arrived early. Overall, an excellent decision!

Sent on 11/08/2017

Ann · Married on 09/02/2017

Heather was an amazing officiant. She was experienced and knowledgeable and really helped make things run smoothly. We loved her!

Sent on 09/16/2017

Megan · Married on 06/03/2017

We had our first call with Heather a few months ago, and fell in love with her immediately! She is extremely flexible and has tons of options based on religion. She also has a bunch of sample readings and vows that you can custom to you as a couple. We look forward to continuing to work with Heather until our wedding in June 2017.

Sent on 09/08/2016
  • Lacey

Lacey · Married on 05/28/2017

Heather did a great job. She made sure to go over everything with us and was there for our rehearsal as well as on the day. If we had any questions, we could just call her and she would get back to us in just a few hours. She made things a lot more comfortable for us, which made it so much less nerve racking. She made it very simple and short which is what we wanted. We didn't want to do anything religious as each side of our families are completely different views. We had a few poems in our ceremony and had my maid of honor do a reading. It was short and sweet. It was exactly what we wanted and we couldn't be happier.

Sent on 06/29/2017

Sarah · Married on 05/21/2017

My husband and I both thoroughly enjoyed working with Heather. She was responsive and had some great suggestions for our small ceremony. She was warm and friendly, and my family all commented after the wedding about what a great job they thought she did. I would absolutely recommend her to anyone looking for an officiant!

Sent on 06/12/2017
  • Jennifer

Jennifer · Married on 04/29/2017

Heather was awesome to work with from our initial meeting to our wedding day! She was always quick to return emails and was really easy to set up a meeting with. My husband and I met her at a Starbucks to discuss the option of her services for our wedding and by the time we left, we knew we wanted to use her! She really knows officiant services and was great during our wedding ceremony! She also had been to our venue, Antrim 1844, multiple times which was great because she knew exactly what to do! A huge thanks to Heather for making our wedding day that much more perfect!

Sent on 07/05/2017

Kristen · Married on 04/08/2017

I am so glad that I found Heather. She made it so simple to put together the perfect ceremony. Look no further, Heather is the best! Our ceremony was so elegant and beautiful thanks to her!

Sent on 04/21/2017

Krystle · Married on 10/22/2016

Heather was great! Heather had many options not only for a non-religious ceremony, but for our same sex ceremony as well. We were able to tailor everything the way we wanted it to fit us personally. Heather pays attention to the details. Minutes before the ceremony Heather let us know that the band had a microphone stand they could provide, however it would be in all our photos if used. She reassured us she could project her voice and the microphone wouldn't be necessary if we preferred to go without it. Her advice was right on point. On top of that she even helped to tighten the back of my vest at the last minute. Our ceremony was exactly the way we wanted it to be. We have received many compliments on our ceremony and I am so happy we found Heather and booked her!

Sent on 11/21/2016
  • Kelly

Kelly · Married on 10/15/2016

Working with Heather was fantastic! She was a wonderful officiant and our ceremony was exactly the way we wanted it to be. Heather had many options for a non-religious ceremony and worked with us on a few last minute changes that we requested to the ceremony format. We have received many compliments on our ceremony and I am so happy we found Heather and booked her!

Sent on 11/14/2016

Brittany · Married on 09/16/2016

Heather was great. We used wedding wire to find her, and the reviews about her were right on.

She was punctual, professional, and her smile was infectious for us. She seemed genuinely happy to be apart of our big deal, even reading an extra reading was requested last minute. She was affordable, easy to contact, and thorough! I highly recommend her services.

Sent on 09/25/2016

Melissa · Married on 10/22/2015

Heather Saul officiated our wedding almost two years ago! My husband and I were planning a huge wedding, and we decided last minute to just get "hitched". Heather ended up letting us have our small ceremony on her property, in October. The whole event was beautiful! My husband and I forgot to bring what we wanted her to read!!! Heather ended up just winging it, and it was perfect! Sorry I'm so late on the review!!! I highly recommend her! :)

Sent on 08/22/2017

Kyle · Married on 10/11/2015

Our venue recommended Heather, and my wife and I are glad that we chose her to be our officiant. She has a calm, professional demeanor about her. She worked with my wife and I to create a ceremony that was both meaningful and memorable for both us and our guests. She's very quick to respond by any means of communication, and she is flexible in meeting with you and will even rehearse via Facetime if necessary.

Sent on 10/13/2015

Jill · Married on 10/10/2015

Heather was very easy to work with and provided wonderful guidance in planning our ceremony. She was responsive and flexible with our preferences. We received several compliments on our ceremony :)

Sent on 10/20/2015

Sheila · Married on 10/09/2015

Heather was the absolute perfect choice for our ceremony! We were looking for someone who would appreciate our desire for a relaxed and unique ceremony and are so glad we found her. She was positive, energetic, a beautiful speaker and really allowed our family to shine. I would recommend Heather without hesitation!

Sent on 10/12/2015

Kaitlyn · Married on 09/26/2015

My husband and I met or spoke with seven different officiants before we met Heather. We had a difficult task of trying to please our parents, who wanted a religious ceremony, when we did not. Heather was flexible, helpful and informative. I felt very strongly that I wanted to write the ceremony, and Heather gave me the tools and resources to do just that. Then she met with us to go over what we had come up with and provided constructive and helpful tips for improving it even further. It ended up being exactly what I wanted and met our parents' wishes.
    On the day of the wedding, Heather showed up on time and was extremely helpful. She took charge and made sure everything ran smoothly -- including pinning all the groomsmen's boutonnieres when they had no idea what they were doing. During the ceremony, Heather's mic briefly went out, and she didn't miss a beat. She spoke louder and clear until it was resolved. Most people didn't even notice. We've been to weddings where the officiants have forgotten to tell the guest to sit, or did something out of order or forgot a part -- Heather was a pro.
    We did have one issue with our marriage license. She put the wrong name of the city and it was sent back to us (something she says she has always done and it has never been a problem) but she apologized and quickly helped us fix it.
    For what began as an extremely stressful process, Heather made it simple and did a great job.

Sent on 10/13/2015

Lauren · Married on 09/19/2015

Heather was wonderful to work with. She gave us a video conference consult to meet us beforehand and determine our style of ceremony. She gives such a variety of choice for the ceremony, and we loved that she is so open-minded and inclusive! On the day of, Heather was integral to making sure the rehearsal ran smoothly and that we were covering all of our bases. Heather helped us to have a wonderful start to our marriage!

Sent on 10/08/2015

Dana · Married on 09/18/2015

I highly recommend using Heather Saul! She did an amazing job for us at our wedding (9/4/2015) and made our ceremony truly special. We debated asking a family member to be our officiant, but we are so glad that we went with Heather instead. From our first meeting, she made us feel so comfortable. Heather is great to work with- very responsive, friendly, and professional.

Sent on 09/17/2015

jaime · Married on 09/06/2015

Heather was such a great officiant! She was perfect for us in so many ways. She guided us through with reminders about getting our marriage license and having everything prepared for her to send in for us. I received everything in good time to start the process of changing my name. She has a template that you can use to pick and choose different parts of your ceremony; this allowed us to customize our ceremony exactly how we wanted. She was very professional and very experienced with everything.. I think this helped to make our rehearsal and our wedding day go as smoothly as we wanted.

Sent on 12/28/2015

Heather · Married on 09/05/2015

Heather was amazing and very helpful!

Sent on 09/23/2015

Margaret · Married on 07/05/2015

Heather was extremely knowledgable, professional and helpful throughout the whole process of getting married and I would definitely recommend her to anyone getting married soon.

Sent on 07/15/2015