Ceremony by Crystal Reviews

38 | Lakeland, FL

38 Reviews for Ceremony by Crystal

• Hope

Hope Fraser · Getting married on 01/04/2022

The best Officiant out there!

Pastor Crystal is a step above the rest. She is detail oriented and makes every moment of your ceremony personal and special. She truly cares about each couple she marries and the lives they will have together! Thank you so much for making my little ceremony so deeply special and a day I will truly treasure forever!!!

Sent on 05/07/2020

Ceremony by Crystal's reply:

Hope! You and Cody are so easy to love!
    Thank you for your kind words.
    I'm so glad I get to marry you TWICE!! ;)
    (Thanks covid-19)
    I love that even though we cried through the change of plans, you rallied to a sweet, romantic "Plan B". I love your positive attitudes!
    See you soon for "Hope and Cody Part 2"! ;)
    HUGS!
  • Shirley

Shirley M.M. · Getting married on 11/22/2020

Perfectly Romantic Ceremony

Pastor Crystal was delightful and took a sincere interest in us as a couple, she helped us customize our vows, created a romantic setting for us. We are truly blessed to have officiate our marriage, without her this would have not been such a beautiful. We will be seeing her at our formal wedding in 2021.

Sent on 05/07/2020

Ceremony by Crystal's reply:

Thank you so much, Sweet Shirley!
    The huge smiles on your faces, and tears in your eyes were so heart warming to me! I loved every second of meeting you, working with you to create what you wanted and performing your ceremony!!
    Thank you for inviting me to BOTH of your weddings!! ;)
    HUGS & Blessings,
  • Mallory

Mallory Muller · Getting married on 11/07/2020

The perfect officiant!

Crystal is incredible! Kevin and I were so lucky to have her as our officiant! She helped us design the perfect ceremony, and her personality made it the most special day for us - adding in fun and making our guests laugh! We can't thank her enough for helping to make our day so special

Sent on 05/08/2020

Ceremony by Crystal's reply:

Thank you so much Mallory!
    The glow of love on your faces melted my heart! I may have cried more than your moms! ;)
    You were radiant and Kevin was dashing. Your venue selection was the perfect canvas for your love story.
    Thank you for inviting me to share in your day.
  • Jessica

Jessica Fernandez · Married on 04/11/2020

So much fun! And so many compliments from guests and vendors!

Pastor Crystal was absolutely amazing! She made the whole experience incredibly easy and fun. She walks you through the process and helps where needed making the stress of planning a little more easy. She doesn't have a single minded processes and lets you had your own personality into the ceremony. Come wedding day, she was punctual and professional and had time to meet with my husband and I before the ceremony began to go over any last minute details. She added so fun and lightness to the ceremony and we received so many compliments from our guests and even the vendors loved her and couldn't say enough wonderful things about her! From the moment you meet Crystal to your special day, there's not a doubt that she isn't the most perfect officiant for the occasion!

Sent on 05/26/2020

Sweet Jessica!

Thank you so very much for your above and beyond kind words! :)

What an incredible and elegant wedding. You were stunning! But, my favorite part of the wedding was the grin your groom had from ear to ear for the entire day! LOL
    He was adorably, madly and hopelessly smitten with you! And I pray he always will be. :)

Many, many blessings to you both, "till death do you part" and beyond.

Annemarie Vrooman · Married on 02/14/2020

Crystal is one of a kind, so much fun. She truly made our Wedding day special, highly recommend Crystal!

A true 10/10! A definite must call!

Sent on 02/21/2020

Ceremony by Crystal's reply:

Thank you so much Annemarie! You are sweet.
    I'm so very happy you and Bruce met each other.
    And . . . I think you should go in to wedding planning! ;) You have such an eye for detail.
    Hugs!!
    And many blessings to you for your "happily ever after"!
  • Amanda

Amanda Nazario · Married on 02/08/2020

Fantastic!!

Crystal was amazing! Her attention to detail for our wedding ceremony was perfect, she made sure it was personalized and special to us and our big day! She executed everything we asked for perfectly, and took care of all the extra details I was stressing over. Crystal had the awesome idea to do a milkshake unity ceremony (our first date was milkshakes at steak and shake) and it added such an original, special touch to our ceremony that our family and us loved and will never forget! Thank you so much again crystal!

Sent on 04/07/2020

Dearest Amanda,

I will never forget your wedding! YOU and your wedding were gorgeous! :) I loved the horse-drawn carriage entrance and exit -- magical.

The "unity milkshake" was a highlight for sure! I'm so glad you and Marcelo had the creativity and courage to add that to your ceremony. It was truly a unique and unforgettable moment!

God bless you both with many happy memories . . . and milkshakes from this day forward!

• Teigan

Teigan · Married on 02/02/2020

She did a fantastic job!

Crystal is so sweet! She made editing the ceremony so easy, and always checked to see if we needed any help! She added so many personal touches to our ceremony (like a shout out to our dog who was in the crowd 😊) ! All the guest gushed about how lovely she was! Would definitely recommend hiring her! Thank you Crystal 🥰

Sent on 02/04/2020

Ceremony by Crystal's reply:

Teigan you and Nicholas were "cover of a bridal magazine" gorgeous!
    Thank you so much for your kind words, and for inviting me to your elegant and sweet wedding.

And please, thank your sister and maid of honor again for me for saving my life! ;)
    She guided me safely away from the shooting sparkler machine in the nick of time! That would have been quite the show -- to have sparklers shooting up the back of my dress during your first kiss as a married couple. LOL

Many, many blessings to you and your handsome husband, for your "happily ever after"!
    From your pastor "till death do us part",
    Crystal
  • Royal

Barbara Meyer zu Altenschildesche · Married on 02/02/2020

Crystal made our wedding extra special!

Crystal is a beautiful and super loving, very professional officiant!!

She walked with us through the preparation of our wedding with all we needed, to make it THE day of our life! She was flexible and supportive in every wish we had. We wanted our wedding to reflect who we are and why we love each other and she gave us free hand, to put our wedding in the way together we wanted it.

She was supportive when we figured out 30 minutes before our wedding that 'our huge oak tree', where we should get married, was also chosen by an other couple to be their "wedding tree" (guess its a stunning tree for many people ;-)). Crystal comforted us by telling us she had time and we should go and take the wedding pictures first and after that the tree would be free for us and our guests. So we did and we could have the celebration under 'our tree' 45 minutes later than was planed! THANKS so much Crystal for ALL you did and for who you are, you will always be a part of our life!

Hugs Barbara Meyer zu Altenschildesche, yup that difficult name ;-) from the Netherlands and Wilhelm Kohl from Austria

Sent on 02/26/2020

My Sweet Barbara,
    You and Wilhelm were a joy from our first meeting at the coffee shop. I fell in love with your fun story -- meeting each other because of your mutual interest in a special breed of pigs. (Doesn't get much more romantic than that!) ;)
    Your creativity for your special ceremony, and your tender attention to all the details were a sign of your love for this man. The spontaneous fun and silly side of you two showed your deep friendship. It was all an inspiration to watch.
    Being invited to that sacred circle where you make "till death do us part" promises to one another, is a honor I do not take lightly. So thank you.
    Your pastor and forever friend!
    -Crystal

Maria Lee · Married on 01/04/2020

Could not ask for more

Pastor Crystal was truly amazing and we could not have hoped for a more perfect officiant for our wedding! She was extremely organized and oh so helpful with every step of the way. Even guests came up to us to say how wonderful she was. If you are looking for an officiant look no further, we cannot recommend her services enough! Love her!

Sent on 01/09/2020

Hello Stunning Bride!
    What an absolutely perfect wedding day!
    The sun came out, the waves were crashing, your guest were so enthusiastic and supportive, your parents were glowing, and your groom cried when you came down the sandy aisle. Perfection! ;)
    I was beyond honored to be invited!
    Thank you, Maria!
  • Ana

Ana Dominguez · Married on 12/26/2019

Ms.Gonzalez

Pastor Crystal was the highlight of my weeding. It was perfect, a dream cone true 😍 . For those reading this review she will be your best decision!!!!!

Sent on 05/06/2020

Kyla · Married on 11/30/2019

The best Officiant/Pastor we could have asked for

Simply put, Pastor Crystal is amazing. Best Officiant I could have asked for. Sincere, funny, touching, light heart-ed, professional, flexible, and well organized. So many wedding guests came up to us after the ceremony to tell us how much they loved the way she delivered the ceremony (especially our parents!) We agree with them 120%! After the ceremony, she sent us pictures and name-changing kit that were so sweet and helpful.

From the bottom of our hearts, Thank you Pastor Crystal! You were a blessing for us!

Sent on 12/03/2019

Sweet Kyla!
    I give you and Mark five stars right back!! ;) lol
    You two were a joy from the consultation to the "you may kiss the bride!".
    Thank you for your kind words. They mean so much.
    Hugs, much love and many blessings to you both!

Alyssa Marie · Married on 11/30/2019

Beautiful Ceremony

I cannot imagine my wedding day without Crystal. From the very beginning when I was searching for an officiant, Crystal stood out. She was the first to respond, and all following responses were extremely prompt and SO sweet. I loved how organized and simple she kept things, customizing our ceremony was a breeze and turned out beautiful with a personal touch. Our ceremony could not have gone any better, Pastor Crystal is amazing, we love her so much and our guests loved her as well.

Sent on 12/06/2019

Alyssa!
    You are so sweet! Thank you so much for your above and beyond kind words. (insert crying emoji here!)
    You two were an absolute joy!
    I loved the creative touches you and Ben put in to your day! It was a labor of love all around -- and it showed in the details!

BIG hugs, and much love!
  • Lindsey

Lindsey Jo Mcneill · Married on 10/31/2019

Don’t even think, just email her.

I said what I said. Crystal is a radiant beam of sunshine sent to this earth to officiate your wedding. And that’s not all she does. She will call you, meet with you in person, bring you goodies, remember your names and story, save your ass when you forget a sand ceremony table (AND JARS OH GOD THE JARS), and remind you to look at your soon to be spouse! When to hold their hand! How to exchange the rings! I was CLUELESS walking into this wedding thing - and here I am, a married woman, thanks to her - because she gave me and my husband the confidence we needed to put on the show that is The Ceremony. She lives and breathes this stuff, y’all. Email her.

Sent on 12/25/2019

Ceremony by Crystal's reply:

Lindsey! (insert crying emoji here!!)
    You are so precious! :)
    Your comments are priceless, emotional, spontaneous, joyful, and passionate -- just like YOU!
    Nick is so blessed to have you in his life! (even if he may go broke buying you bikinis!) LOL
    I love you guys forever! ;)
  • KRISTINE

Kristine Gallagher · Married on 10/12/2019

Absolutely amazing. She takes the time to know who she is working with. If I could have chosen 10 stars I would have!

All I can say is wow. I was so blessed to have crystal perform my ceremony. She takes the time to really know who she is working with. She has such a kind spirit and soul. I still am having people telling me how Amazing she was and want to refer her to others. We were truly blessed to have her.❤️

Sent on 10/31/2019

Ceremony by Crystal's reply:

Thank you Sweet Kristine!

You and Erin were a dream to work with. :)

Your wedding was so meaningful and sweet -- I especially loved the BAGPIPES and your creative idea for having all three of your brothers escort you and "give you away".

It was absolutely my joy to be a part!

HUGS!!

DAVINA HITCHENS · Married on 08/06/2019

Magical vow renewal on the beach

Crystal was simply the best - I would highly recommend her services to anyone. I planned our vow renewal from the UK with Crystal - and nothing was too much trouble. Everything was so well planned by Crystal and she suggested some excellent ideas for our ceremony. Crystal went above and beyond at all times in the planning and the ceremony itself - she organised our photographer who was amazing too. We had a magical day with her - filled with memories we will cherish forever.

Sent on 09/08/2019

Ceremony by Crystal's reply:

Thank you so much Davina!
    It was absolutely my joy to help you make these memories!
    Your family is so very precious. I was so happy to see you and your husband set this strong example of committed love in front of the children!
    I'm already looking forward to the NEXT one!! haha!
    Many, many blessings to you each!

Paula Quintero · Married on 07/07/2019

Creative, thoughtful, and amazing!

Crystal is definitely great at what she does and you can tell she loves it! She made our experience one of a kind. Going into our consultation, my now husband and I had no idea what we were doing, and Crystal could not have made it easier! She gives you the opportunity to personalize your wedding as much (or as little) as you’d like! When our sunrise beach wedding got rained on, she helped us remain calm and provided great plan b options. She’s the sweetest person in the world and we’re so glad she was able to officiate a day we will never forget. Thank you again Crystal! 🦞❤️

Sent on 07/15/2019

Thank you Sweet Paula!

Your words touch my heart!
    You and John were a joy to hang out with -- start to finish!

I LOVE that you were able to get your "happy back" and go with Plan B!
    During your ceremony, you were each completely in the moment--focused on what mattered-- and that is huge!! It also tells me that you will succeed in your relationship moving forward, because life is full of curveballs. ;)

Send me a picture of how your unity painting turned out!!

Did you seriously just sign off with a lobster??!! 😂😂
    I love you guys! :)
    -Crystal
  • Beth

Beth Spikes · Married on 07/07/2019

More than expected

Crystal offered more than we expected. We were going casual on the beach and were just looking for a basic ceremony. She offered an entire layout with numerous options so basically wrote our ceremony. We wanted to make my husband's two children part of it and she made it happen. I would have never been able to do this myself! It was a pleasure working with her from beginning to end. I highly recommend Crystal! Bethany & Christopher.

Sent on 09/19/2019

Thank you Sweet Beth!!

Your whole family were so precious! It was my joy to watch the love you share with each other!

Thank you for inviting me to be a part of your day!

Hugs & Blessings!
  • Gleb

Gleb Teper · Married on 06/29/2019

Espontáneamente Amorosa

Crystal es una persona muy amorosa, nuestra ceremonia fue hecha a mano y cada oración fue hecha con la ayuda de Crystal.
    Si le pides con tiempo ella puede hacer tu ceremonia en español.
    La de nosotros fue una hermosa combinación entre inglés y español.

Sobretodo gracias por tu energía! Hiciste a nuestras familias y amigos reir y sentirse parte de la ceremonia. Y nos hiciste sentir cómodos para poder no estar nerviosos y concentrarnos en lo que queríamos: Amarnos.

Dos abrazos de nuestra parte

Sent on 07/11/2019

Wow!!
    Muchísimas gracias Ana y Gleb!
    Fue mi honor y placer!
    El amor de usted dos es una inspiración! Se aman con un respeto y una ternura bella!
    Gracias por invitarme a ser testigo de semejante celebración de amor!
    Los quiero mucho!!
    -Pastora Crystal
  • karythia

karythia · Married on 06/20/2019

The Best!!!

The best decision you can make. She is amazing and the whole process was super easy. You can personalize your wedding!!!! My guest raved about her. We are so happy Crystal married us!!!
    La mejor decisión que puedes tomar. Ella es increíble y todo el proceso fue muy fácil. Puedes personalizar tu boda !!!! Mi invitado habló de ella. Estamos muy felices de que Crystal se haya casado con nosotros !!!

Sent on 06/28/2019

Ceremony by Crystal's reply:

Thank you so much Sweet Karythia!
    Your wedding was fabulous! You looked stunning -- and I LOOOVED Derek's spectacular entrance on a speed boat!!! (It was very sexy!) :)
    Thank you for inviting me -- I do not take that honor lightly!
    Your forever Pastor!
    ♡Crystal
  • Elizabeth

Elizabeth Tebo · Married on 06/01/2019

Great and personable!

Pastor Crystal was great to work with, and I am so happy we hired her as our officiant! She makes everything very easy, and explains everything very well, making the ceremony stress-free. She also gave us fun ideas of things to add to your ceremony. I really appreciated the fact that she was willing and able to accommodate us for our non-religious ceremony. I am so happy that Pastor Crystal was part of our big day, and would highly recommend her to other couples!

Sent on 06/30/2019

Hello Elizabeth!
    Thank you for your kind words.
    Elizabeth, I give you five stars too! ;) For having such a sweet, calm and patient attitude when a boat race then rain created the need for a last minute change of plans! I love that you kept your joy, and you kept your focus -- marrying the love of your life! :)
    Many blessings for your "happily ever after"!

Karen · Married on 04/20/2019

AMAZING and so caring!

Perfect from beginning to end! Pastor Crystal helped me make the most creative ceremony full of love and laughter. My family was absolutely impressed with her professionalism, bubbly personality, and genuine care for us, the couple. She even saved the day when I left my bouquet at home and she had some flower decorations to use!
    She made the whole ceremony writing process easy, fun, and personalized it to our love story. She is truly one amazing human being and I have not only found the best officiant, but also a friend that I hope I can see more often.

Sent on 04/23/2019

Ceremony by Crystal's reply:

Oh! Karen! You brought a tear to my eye!!!
    You are so absolutely easy to love! :) You were such a stunning bride. You "rocked" the retro look. I can hardly wait to see your pictures.
    Thank you for both the honor and JOY to officiate you ceremony!
    And as the saying goes, "Mis flores. Sus flores." jaja!
    Your "forever pastor" and friend,
  • Jessica

Jessica Christian · Married on 03/30/2019

Amazing godly work

Crystal has so much "magic" up her sleeve, she will amaze you without a doubt!! I never knew someone to put as many special touches on a ceremony as Crystal did. She truly makes your ceremony different and unique from the previous ceremonies she has done. My husband and I decided not to do a videographer for our wedding and now we wish we had to capture the absolutely amazing ceremony Crystal put on for us. I could honestly go on for miles with this review, that's how much we LOVE Crystal and the ceremony she put on for our wedding however I won't. PLEASE, just book a consultation with Crystal, I promise you won't regret it and you will fall in love with Crystal just as much as my husband and I did.

Sent on 06/17/2019

Ceremony by Crystal's reply:

Wow! Jessica -- you touched my heart with your sweet words! Thank you so very much!
    It was an honor to officiate for a couple so crazy about each other. It still makes me smile to think about the two of you trying to "out-love each other"!! haha!
    It was such a joy that you were both so involved in the planning, and were open to creative ideas, and including the children.

I love you each! You are precious!!

Your forever pastor!
  • Sandra

Sandra · Married on 03/17/2019

Absolutely Amazing!

Oh, where do I begin? Pastor Crystal is a kind and sweet human being! My husband and I are so blessed that we found her. We cannot even imagine our wedding ceremony without her officiating it. From the very first call, she was so sweet and informative. She made us feel comfortable and provide us with many ideas to make our ceremony unique and stand out from others. She would constantly call/email check on us just to make sure that we were doing all right throughout the wedding planning. She was promptly at the rehearsal and guided us through all the steps. She made sure that our ceremony flowed and that we were happy with every detail of it. She is absolutely amazing! We recommend her 100% you will not regret it.

Sent on 04/01/2019

Hello Beautiful Sandra!
    I'm moved and appreciative of your kind words! I was blessed you found me! :)
    Your wedding was elegant start to finish! Your dress took my breath away, and the mariachis made me so toe-tapping-happy! ;)
    But the best part was having a "front row seat" to your tender love story with your handsome groom, Hugo.
    You are precious together! Lovely inside and out.
    I pray all God's best for you both!
    Your forever pastor,
  • Curtiss

Curtiss Homan · Married on 03/10/2019

Spiritual, Personal, Unforgetable

Our experience with Pastor Crystal was sublime. She really got to know both of us to tailor the perfect ceremony that not only fit our personalities, venue, ideas but also that incorporated our nuclear family and touched our guests in ways they had not experienced at other weddings. Thank you so much for our wonderful day and experience.

Love,
    Curtiss & Kristen

Sent on 03/22/2019

Ceremony by Crystal's reply:

Wow Curtiss! Thank you! Are are too kind!
    You and Kristen looked "cover of a magazine" gorgeous and I can hardly wait to see some of your pictures!
    But what is truly most inspiring are your tender hearts full of love for each other and your beautiful children.
    Thank you for inviting me into your world and to celebrate your story!
    Love you all!