Ceremony by Crystal Reviews

Ceremony by Crystal 3
Ceremony by Crystal 4
Ceremony by Crystal 5

Kyla · Married on 11/30/2019

The best Officiant/Pastor we could have asked for

Simply put, Pastor Crystal is amazing. Best Officiant I could have asked for. Sincere, funny, touching, light heart-ed, professional, flexible, and well organized. So many wedding guests came up to us after the ceremony to tell us how much they loved the way she delivered the ceremony (especially our parents!) We agree with them 120%! After the ceremony, she sent us pictures and name-changing kit that were so sweet and helpful.

From the bottom of our hearts, Thank you Pastor Crystal! You were a blessing for us!

Sent on 12/03/2019

Sweet Kyla!
    I give you and Mark five stars right back!! ;) lol
    You two were a joy from the consultation to the "you may kiss the bride!".
    Thank you for your kind words. They mean so much.
    Hugs, much love and many blessings to you both!

Alyssa Marie · Married on 11/30/2019

Beautiful Ceremony

I cannot imagine my wedding day without Crystal. From the very beginning when I was searching for an officiant, Crystal stood out. She was the first to respond, and all following responses were extremely prompt and SO sweet. I loved how organized and simple she kept things, customizing our ceremony was a breeze and turned out beautiful with a personal touch. Our ceremony could not have gone any better, Pastor Crystal is amazing, we love her so much and our guests loved her as well.

Ceremony by Crystal 6
    Sent on 12/06/2019
  • KRISTINE

Kristine Gallagher · Married on 10/12/2019

Absolutely amazing. She takes the time to know who she is working with. If I could have chosen 10 stars I would have!

All I can say is wow. I was so blessed to have crystal perform my ceremony. She takes the time to really know who she is working with. She has such a kind spirit and soul. I still am having people telling me how Amazing she was and want to refer her to others. We were truly blessed to have her.❤️

Ceremony by Crystal 7
    Sent on 10/31/2019

Ceremony by Crystal's reply:

Thank you Sweet Kristine!

You and Erin were a dream to work with. :)

Your wedding was so meaningful and sweet -- I especially loved the BAGPIPES and your creative idea for having all three of your brothers escort you and "give you away".

It was absolutely my joy to be a part!

HUGS!!

DAVINA HITCHENS · Married on 08/06/2019

Magical vow renewal on the beach

Crystal was simply the best - I would highly recommend her services to anyone. I planned our vow renewal from the UK with Crystal - and nothing was too much trouble. Everything was so well planned by Crystal and she suggested some excellent ideas for our ceremony. Crystal went above and beyond at all times in the planning and the ceremony itself - she organised our photographer who was amazing too. We had a magical day with her - filled with memories we will cherish forever.

Ceremony by Crystal 8
    Ceremony by Crystal 9
    Ceremony by Crystal 10
    Sent on 09/08/2019

Ceremony by Crystal's reply:

Thank you so much Davina!
    It was absolutely my joy to help you make these memories!
    Your family is so very precious. I was so happy to see you and your husband set this strong example of committed love in front of the children!
    I'm already looking forward to the NEXT one!! haha!
    Many, many blessings to you each!

Paula Quintero · Married on 07/07/2019

Creative, thoughtful, and amazing!

Crystal is definitely great at what she does and you can tell she loves it! She made our experience one of a kind. Going into our consultation, my now husband and I had no idea what we were doing, and Crystal could not have made it easier! She gives you the opportunity to personalize your wedding as much (or as little) as you’d like! When our sunrise beach wedding got rained on, she helped us remain calm and provided great plan b options. She’s the sweetest person in the world and we’re so glad she was able to officiate a day we will never forget. Thank you again Crystal! 🦞❤️

Ceremony by Crystal 11
    Sent on 07/15/2019

Thank you Sweet Paula!

Your words touch my heart!
    You and John were a joy to hang out with -- start to finish!

I LOVE that you were able to get your "happy back" and go with Plan B!
    During your ceremony, you were each completely in the moment--focused on what mattered-- and that is huge!! It also tells me that you will succeed in your relationship moving forward, because life is full of curveballs. ;)

Send me a picture of how your unity painting turned out!!

Did you seriously just sign off with a lobster??!! 😂😂
    I love you guys! :)
    -Crystal
  • Beth

Beth Spikes · Married on 07/07/2019

More than expected

Crystal offered more than we expected. We were going casual on the beach and were just looking for a basic ceremony. She offered an entire layout with numerous options so basically wrote our ceremony. We wanted to make my husband's two children part of it and she made it happen. I would have never been able to do this myself! It was a pleasure working with her from beginning to end. I highly recommend Crystal! Bethany & Christopher.

Ceremony by Crystal 12
    Sent on 09/19/2019

Thank you Sweet Beth!!

Your whole family were so precious! It was my joy to watch the love you share with each other!

Thank you for inviting me to be a part of your day!

Hugs & Blessings!
  • Gleb

Gleb Teper · Married on 06/29/2019

Espontáneamente Amorosa

Crystal es una persona muy amorosa, nuestra ceremonia fue hecha a mano y cada oración fue hecha con la ayuda de Crystal.
    Si le pides con tiempo ella puede hacer tu ceremonia en español.
    La de nosotros fue una hermosa combinación entre inglés y español.

Sobretodo gracias por tu energía! Hiciste a nuestras familias y amigos reir y sentirse parte de la ceremonia. Y nos hiciste sentir cómodos para poder no estar nerviosos y concentrarnos en lo que queríamos: Amarnos.

Dos abrazos de nuestra parte

Sent on 07/11/2019

Wow!!
    Muchísimas gracias Ana y Gleb!
    Fue mi honor y placer!
    El amor de usted dos es una inspiración! Se aman con un respeto y una ternura bella!
    Gracias por invitarme a ser testigo de semejante celebración de amor!
    Los quiero mucho!!
    -Pastora Crystal
  • karythia

karythia · Married on 06/20/2019

The Best!!!

The best decision you can make. She is amazing and the whole process was super easy. You can personalize your wedding!!!! My guest raved about her. We are so happy Crystal married us!!!
    La mejor decisión que puedes tomar. Ella es increíble y todo el proceso fue muy fácil. Puedes personalizar tu boda !!!! Mi invitado habló de ella. Estamos muy felices de que Crystal se haya casado con nosotros !!!

Ceremony by Crystal 13
    Ceremony by Crystal 14
    Sent on 06/28/2019

Ceremony by Crystal's reply:

Thank you so much Sweet Karythia!
    Your wedding was fabulous! You looked stunning -- and I LOOOVED Derek's spectacular entrance on a speed boat!!! (It was very sexy!) :)
    Thank you for inviting me -- I do not take that honor lightly!
    Your forever Pastor!
    ♡Crystal
  • Elizabeth

Elizabeth Tebo · Married on 06/01/2019

Great and personable!

Pastor Crystal was great to work with, and I am so happy we hired her as our officiant! She makes everything very easy, and explains everything very well, making the ceremony stress-free. She also gave us fun ideas of things to add to your ceremony. I really appreciated the fact that she was willing and able to accommodate us for our non-religious ceremony. I am so happy that Pastor Crystal was part of our big day, and would highly recommend her to other couples!

Ceremony by Crystal 15
    Ceremony by Crystal 16
    Sent on 06/30/2019

Hello Elizabeth!
    Thank you for your kind words.
    Elizabeth, I give you five stars too! ;) For having such a sweet, calm and patient attitude when a boat race then rain created the need for a last minute change of plans! I love that you kept your joy, and you kept your focus -- marrying the love of your life! :)
    Many blessings for your "happily ever after"!

Karen · Married on 04/20/2019

AMAZING and so caring!

Perfect from beginning to end! Pastor Crystal helped me make the most creative ceremony full of love and laughter. My family was absolutely impressed with her professionalism, bubbly personality, and genuine care for us, the couple. She even saved the day when I left my bouquet at home and she had some flower decorations to use!
    She made the whole ceremony writing process easy, fun, and personalized it to our love story. She is truly one amazing human being and I have not only found the best officiant, but also a friend that I hope I can see more often.

Sent on 04/23/2019

Ceremony by Crystal's reply:

Oh! Karen! You brought a tear to my eye!!!
    You are so absolutely easy to love! :) You were such a stunning bride. You "rocked" the retro look. I can hardly wait to see your pictures.
    Thank you for both the honor and JOY to officiate you ceremony!
    And as the saying goes, "Mis flores. Sus flores." jaja!
    Your "forever pastor" and friend,
    -Pastor Crystal
  • Jessica

Jessica Christian · Married on 03/30/2019

Amazing godly work

Crystal has so much "magic" up her sleeve, she will amaze you without a doubt!! I never knew someone to put as many special touches on a ceremony as Crystal did. She truly makes your ceremony different and unique from the previous ceremonies she has done. My husband and I decided not to do a videographer for our wedding and now we wish we had to capture the absolutely amazing ceremony Crystal put on for us. I could honestly go on for miles with this review, that's how much we LOVE Crystal and the ceremony she put on for our wedding however I won't. PLEASE, just book a consultation with Crystal, I promise you won't regret it and you will fall in love with Crystal just as much as my husband and I did.

Ceremony by Crystal 17
    Ceremony by Crystal 18
    Ceremony by Crystal 19
    Ceremony by Crystal 20
    Sent on 06/17/2019

Ceremony by Crystal's reply:

Wow! Jessica -- you touched my heart with your sweet words! Thank you so very much!
    It was an honor to officiate for a couple so crazy about each other. It still makes me smile to think about the two of you trying to "out-love each other"!! haha!
    It was such a joy that you were both so involved in the planning, and were open to creative ideas, and including the children.

I love you each! You are precious!!

Your forever pastor!
  • Sandra

Sandra · Married on 03/17/2019

Absolutely Amazing!

Oh, where do I begin? Pastor Crystal is a kind and sweet human being! My husband and I are so blessed that we found her. We cannot even imagine our wedding ceremony without her officiating it. From the very first call, she was so sweet and informative. She made us feel comfortable and provide us with many ideas to make our ceremony unique and stand out from others. She would constantly call/email check on us just to make sure that we were doing all right throughout the wedding planning. She was promptly at the rehearsal and guided us through all the steps. She made sure that our ceremony flowed and that we were happy with every detail of it. She is absolutely amazing! We recommend her 100% you will not regret it.

Sent on 04/01/2019

Hello Beautiful Sandra!
    I'm moved and appreciative of your kind words! I was blessed you found me! :)
    Your wedding was elegant start to finish! Your dress took my breath away, and the mariachis made me so toe-tapping-happy! ;)
    But the best part was having a "front row seat" to your tender love story with your handsome groom, Hugo.
    You are precious together! Lovely inside and out.
    I pray all God's best for you both!
    Your forever pastor,
  • Curtiss

Curtiss Homan · Married on 03/10/2019

Spiritual, Personal, Unforgetable

Our experience with Pastor Crystal was sublime. She really got to know both of us to tailor the perfect ceremony that not only fit our personalities, venue, ideas but also that incorporated our nuclear family and touched our guests in ways they had not experienced at other weddings. Thank you so much for our wonderful day and experience.

Love,
    Curtiss & Kristen

Sent on 03/22/2019

Ceremony by Crystal's reply:

Wow Curtiss! Thank you! Are are too kind!
    You and Kristen looked "cover of a magazine" gorgeous and I can hardly wait to see some of your pictures!
    But what is truly most inspiring are your tender hearts full of love for each other and your beautiful children.
    Thank you for inviting me into your world and to celebrate your story!
    Love you all!
  • Kristen

Kristen Feathers · Married on 03/10/2019

Your search stops here, this is THE OFFICIANT! 💕

The best person sent from God! She has so much wisdom and insight that she was able to get to know all four of us WELL in just one conversation. She LISTENS and she genuinely wants you to have the Wedding Ceremony that you want. She puts together every piece of the Ceremony to fit YOU, she grasps your vision and brings it to life with a little extra shine on top. My family, my guests, and all of my vendors fell in love with her like I did. Make your wedding as beautiful and magical as you envision it with the blessing of Pastor Crystal as your Ceremony Officiant!

Ceremony by Crystal 21
    Ceremony by Crystal 22
    Ceremony by Crystal 23
    Ceremony by Crystal 24
    Sent on 03/24/2019

Dearest Kristen,
    wow! Thank you for such kind words! I'm moved! You were a breathtaking and radiant bride! I give you five stars too. ;)
    Your family is easy to love and I'll never forget the sweet things you wrote about your husband and children -- neither will they, I'm sure!
    Much love and many blessings and a "happily ever after" to you all!
  • America

America Rivera · Married on 03/02/2019

Unbelievably Comforting and Trustworthy

Hi everyone, I would like to start by saying that our Wedding Cetemony was absolutely perfect, and a majority of that is due to Pastor Crystal. From the very beginning, she eased our minds and our nerves by being so humble, kind, encouraging, interested in us and our story, which made it so comfortable for us to trust her, which we did within 10 minutes of speaking with her. She took the time to check in with us on s regular basis, and her recommendations sealed the deal! Thank you so much for everything that you did, and for making our day that much more special! ♥️

Ceremony by Crystal 25
    Ceremony by Crystal 26
    Ceremony by Crystal 27
    Ceremony by Crystal 28
    Ceremony by Crystal 29
    Ceremony by Crystal 30
    Sent on 03/26/2019

Ceremony by Crystal's reply:

Oh my goodness, America! You are so precious! Thank you!
    Your ceremony WAS perfect! Because you two made it so! I just had the honor of being the narrator of your love story! ;)
    You are such a sweet and warm family. And the arbor your handsome man build for your wedding day, with such love and attention was just a tender symbol of how much he loves you!
    Much love! And many blessings!

Connie & Jim Gillette · Married on 01/19/2019

The best!

I can't even begin to explain what an awesome and fantastic job Crystal did IN EVERY WAY!! On our way from picking my nephew and his fiance up from the airport a week ago, they dropped the word that they were hoping to get married in Florida while visiting us. Within minutes I was on the internet trying to find an officiant who would make it a special, memorable experience. I found Crystal's website and sent her a message, especially emphasizing that this needed to take place 2 days later! She IMMEDIATELY responded that she was "so there!". From that moment forward, she did all the preparation, talking to the bride and groom to ask about their wedding preferences, location, etc. The beautiful wedding took place on the beach on a perfect day with the perfect officiant 2 days later. We felt like we had all known her forever, and she made us all feel special. Her preparation, presentation, music, and personalization for the ceremony (and after) can not be emphasized enough. WE ALL RECOMMEND CRYSTAL FOR ANYONE WISHING TO HAVE THEIR OWN PERSONAL, INTIMATE (OR OTHERWISE) CEREMONY CUSTOMIZED FOR YOUR NEEDS AND WISHES. CALL HER!!!!! I promise this is not a paid review. It truly comes from the heart and my words cannot express the gratitude and love we feel for Crystal.

Ceremony by Crystal 31
    Sent on 01/26/2019

Ceremony by Crystal's reply:

Connie! You make me blush! :) Thank you for all your kind words.
    It was absolutely my joy to celebrate with your family. It truly was a perfect day! Watching your laughter, tears and the way you all care for each other still warms my heart today. I pray all joy and peace to you each one!

Jeff · Married on 01/19/2019

Fabulous Find!

When my Aunt and Uncle picked us up from the airport Thursday afternoon, she joked with us she had not yet received a wedding invitation. It was then that we dropped the word that we wanted to get married while we were there to visit them. Within minutes she was on the internet trying to find an officiant who would make it a special and memorable experience. There was one little catch ... we wanted to get married on Saturday. When she found Crystal, everything fell into place.

Crystal is amazing! She poured her heart into all the details of our ceremony and made us feel like we had known her for years. She made the planning not only fun, but very easy as well. The wedding was uniquely our own and we feel so blessed to have found her to conduct the ceremony. Once you find Pastor Crystal, you can check the celebrant off your to do list.

Ceremony by Crystal 32
    Sent on 01/26/2019

Ceremony by Crystal's reply:

Jeff, thank you for your kind words! You, your bride, and your family were easy to fall in love with! Thank you for the honor of including me to celebrate your love story! It was sincerely my joy!!

Jonathan Wang · Married on 01/08/2019

An amazing experience

Crystal was great! My fiance and I knew that she was the perfect officiant for us when we first spoke to her on the phone. She is so sweet, caring, and personable. She even came 30 mins early to the ceremony to help me set up and even stayed until everything was taken down. She has the sweetest soul and a heart of gold. Thank you Crystal for marrying us!

Ceremony by Crystal 33
    Ceremony by Crystal 34
    Ceremony by Crystal 35
    Ceremony by Crystal 36
    Sent on 01/12/2019

Ceremony by Crystal's reply:

Thank you, Jonathan, for your kind words! You two were a joy to marry! Everything you planned was romantic, sweet and elegant. I was honored to be there with you two and your families!
    Love you both!
    -Pastor Crystal

Deborah Morrison · Married on 12/28/2018

Spectacular!!!

Words cannot express how special Crystal made our ceremony! It was my husbands second and my third wedding and I’m a wedding planner so I’ve seen many! I can honestly say it was the most precious ceremony I’ve ever seen! Crystal took so much time getting to know both of us in order to put together the most awesome time of our life! We will reflect on it often and laugh and cry some more!!! Thank you Crystal for how special you are and how wonderful you made our day!!! Love ya!

Ceremony by Crystal 37
    Ceremony by Crystal 43
    Ceremony by Crystal 44
    Sent on 01/04/2019

Ceremony by Crystal's reply:

Deborah! You made me cry!
    Thank you so much for your kind words.
    It was absolutely a moving experience. Your family and your love story were a beautiful thing to behold. I am honored you let me in to witness such sweetness and vulnerability.
    I love you each -- even "Bentley" the best-dressed doggy, in a tux!

Russ Morrison · Married on 12/28/2018

Crystal is the best!

Pastor Crystal was incredible! All of the details were included in her conversations with us so that the ceremony went as smooth as possible! Thank You Crystal!

Sent on 01/09/2019

Ceremony by Crystal's reply:

Thank you my friend Russ! You and your bride and your whole family made it easy! You are open, warm and genuine. What a lovely and personal ceremony it was! Thank YOU for letting me be a part. Love and blessings forever! - Crystal

Molly Jones · Married on 12/22/2018

Perfect for us!

Pastor Crystal was just what we were looking for! Warm, creative, professional. She took time to answer all our questions, completely customize and personalize our ceremony! We were thrilled!

Sent on 01/01/2019

Ceremony by Crystal's reply:

Thank you, Molly! You and Shane were a joy to be around!
    Many blessings for a long, healthy, happy life-adventure together! :)
    - Pastor Crystal

Emmanuel Nunez · Married on 12/20/2018

Crystal is the best.

Crystal was great, she came on time even though it was pouring rain. She is very outgoing and it speared throughout the room, setting the tone for the ceremony. She is filled with great ideas such as the sand ceremony with the hidden key, witch both my wife and I loved. She made the process alot a fun and stress free from going over the ceremony to preforming the ceremony she was awesome, and a real life saver since I contacted her only a week before the ceremony. Thank you Crystal your the best.

Ceremony by Crystal 45
    Sent on 01/08/2019

Ceremony by Crystal's reply:

Thank you Sweet Emmanuel! Yours was a sweet and special ceremony. I loved seeing your little boy take pride in being such a good ring bearer! He was so cute and did such a great job!
    Love and blessings to you, Angela and your family!
  • Amber

Amber · Married on 11/17/2018

The best of the best. Our day wouldn't have been the same without her!

I just want you to know we loved having you at our wedding. We received so many compliments about how wonderful the ceremony was!! Thank you again for helping making our day so special!

If you are looking for someone who is just down right amazing, Crystal is it! It is like she has known you forever and has basically become part of our family it felt like. We love her!

Ceremony by Crystal 46
    Ceremony by Crystal 47
    Ceremony by Crystal 48
    Sent on 04/03/2019

Ceremony by Crystal's reply:

Thank you, Sweet and Beautiful Amber!
    Yours was an elegant, tender, emotional wedding day! I absolutely loved being there and celebrating your love story! Your love for each other is a thing of beauty! And thank you for "adopting me"!
    Much Love and Many Blessings!!!

Bria Gilmore · Married on 09/23/2018

More than just an Officiant

Crysti, or Pastor Mom, is truly a delight to work with. She not only comes to do the job, but she truly feels like she's a part of the family. She cares about making every moment meaningful and memorable with great fun and sincere words of love. Again, she's not just an officiant, but she is like a mom with her care, love, and joy.

Sent on 01/07/2019

Ceremony by Crystal's reply:

Bria! Thank you so much! I do feel like you are family! Thank you for letting me into your world to celebrate your big day. You are so full of sunshine and joy!
  • Jen

Jen · Married on 07/16/2018

Creative & Special

We absolutely feel Pastor Crystal is a godsend! She is warm and personable, creative & cute, feels like family, & yet professional in everything she does. She kept me calm & smiling, even when I was feeling overwhelmed, and delivered such a special ceremony that our family and friends are still talking about it. She is adorable!! You will love her!!

Sent on 02/02/2019

Ceremony by Crystal's reply:

Thank you, Jen! You and your husband were absolutely easy to love! Your smile, sweetness and sense of humor made it a joy to work with you! I still say the two of you should model! :)
    Much love and many blessings for your "happily ever after"!