Ceremony and Songs Reviews

2 | Aix-en-Provence, FR

2 Reviews for Ceremony and Songs

Camilla Carboni · Married on 05/31/2019

Eric is incredible! A must-hire if you seek a personalized ceremony.

I can’t say enough about Eric! It wasn’t easy arranging a wedding in a different country, but Eric made our lives so much easier. From the moment I reached out to him, right through to our wedding day, he was highly responsive, personable, and professional. He took an enormous amount of time and attention to detail, to curate a unique ceremony for us. He got to know us, and even contacted our family members to learn more about us. On the day we felt like we’d know him for years—it made things so much more relaxed, and intimate.
    The wording and personalization of our ceremony was very important to us, and Eric exceeded our every expectation. It was perfect in every way—unique, touching, funny, and heartfelt—and every one of our guests commented on how incredible Eric, and our ceremony, was. We can’t thank Eric enough, and it was such an honor to have him part of our special day. He’s an awesome person, and an exceptional celebrant. We HIGHLY recommend him!

Sent on 09/15/2019

Joan Carboni · Married on 05/31/2019

Eric is amazing, the best celebrant ever!

What a blessing to have Eric as the officiant at my daughter and future son-in-law's wedding! Eric is such a warm friendly person one immediately feels like he is a friend. He is so communicative and professional and totally dedicated to making the bridal couple's most important day absolutely perfect. He puts in so much time and effort into ensuring that the ceremony reflects their personalities perfectly, and includes all their likes and preferences.
    Eric reached out to me as the mother of the bride asking for interesting insights and details of my daughter's life and what was important to her It was a pleasure communicating with him. Eric integrated what I told him into the ceremony in such a warm, delightful and fun way it warmed our hearts. He did this for the groom as well.
    Eric is so passionate about what he does, is completely committed, and he puts his heart and soul into being the most amazing officiant that he is, and this reflects in the beautiful, meaningful and personalised ceremony that is the result of his dedication and caring.
    The ceremony was absolutely perfect in every way, we could not have wished for more. We were so touched and delighted, as were our family and guests. What an honor and privilege to have Eric officiate for us. The amazing wedding ceremony is indelibly etched in memory.
    I highly recommend Eric to be your officiant of choice to ensure a wedding ceremony that far exceeds your expectations - what an amazing man he is!

Sent on 09/26/2019