Ceremonies with Lisa Reviews

Ceremonies with Lisa 7
  • Cassidy

Cassidy · Married on 10/13/2018

Lisa MADE our day.

Lisa made our ceremony so unique and meaningful. Everyone came up to us after the ceremony asking how long we had known her because she talked about us as if we had been long time friends. I can't recommend her enough for your big day. She took the time to ask questions about the big and little details about our relationships and made the most important moment of our day one of the most memorable for our guests. During the ceremony Lisa was so "present" and just an overall calming force. I can't imagine the day without her. We can't thank you enough, Lisa!

Lauren T. · Married on 10/10/2018

Amazing, without a doubt!

We loved our time with Lisa. The only downfall was that we didn't get to spend enough time with her! She curated the perfect ceremony for our special day. We live out of state, but Lisa spent time with us over the phone several times before we met and captured our personalities in the most perfect way. We can't recommend her enough. Miss you, Lisa!

Danielle · Married on 09/01/2018

First things first, we feel so lucky and so honored to have had Lisa as our wedding officiant. To say that Lisa is AMAZING would be a major understatement.

When we started planning our wedding we knew that the ceremony itself was supposed to be a big deal, but we didn’t know how to make that happen. We researched so many different officiants and most of them had a fill-in-the-blank kind of style where they had maybe three our four ‘standard’ ceremony scripts. You give them your money, they plug your names in to their template. Icky.

Then we found Lisa. Lisa really took the time to get to know us and make a genuine connection. We had two or three long phone calls with her (which felt juts like talking to an old friend) and we filled out her questionnaire with the a few basic details. What we got back from her in the first draft of the ceremony script was beyond expectation - it was so much more than we felt like we had put in to it. It was 100% us. My husband and I read through the draft, we cried together, and then we thanked the google gods for Lisa.

The day of our wedding, so many people stopped us to tell us how much they loved Lisa. People kept asking, “Is she a family member?” and “How long have you all known each other?” My favorite was, “You are so lucky to have a professional speaker in your family!” Truly, I can’t think of any higher praise than that. Our nearest and dearest all thought Lisa was either a family member or close friend based on how well the ceremony fit our personalities and our relationship. We are so grateful to her for all of the hard work and love that she put in to our wedding. She is a beautiful speaker and a beautiful person.

Ceremonies with Lisa 8

Katie Burl · Married on 08/20/2018

A beautiful dream come true

Our wedding ceremony was relaxed, down to earth, filled with love and perfect for us. We couldn't be more happy. The intimacy was just what we had hoped for. Lisa was amazing and we highly recommend her!

Jack Balm · Married on 08/20/2018

Elopement - August 2018

Lisa was the perfect officiant for us. She did a brilliant job of relaxing us both, and she is genuine, professional and passionate about what she does!

Keari Robinette · Married on 08/18/2018

Outstanding

Lisa was a joy to work with! Everything about our ceremony was more special than we envisioned. It was perfect. The whole process was easy and simple - Lisa kept in touch, offered great suggestions and became a part of our family. We couldn't possibly thank her enough for everything that she did. We love Lisa!

• Kayla

Kayla Sutton · Married on 08/18/2018

Beyond amazing

I’m so late in writing this review, but Lisa was the best officiant I could have had at my small wedding (or large one for that matter!) I found Lisa on the internet, at the time hubby and I wanted to elope, that soon changed and we decided on an intimate ceremony with about 25 guests. Lisa was extremely patient and worked with all the early and last minute changes we made including on the day of! I love that Lisa has all the documents prepared and creates a website, as a destination wedding, it was extremely helpful for us to have her guidance regarding location and order of the ceremony, etc. Lisa has such a refreshing, positive personality and that radiates during her ceremonies. My guests LOVED the way Lisa structured the ceremony. They loved the explanations and how she went in to detail explaining what each part of the ceremony meant. I would recommend Lisa a thousand times over! Thank you so much Lisa

-The Suttons

Ceremonies with Lisa 9

Heather · Married on 08/09/2018

Lisa was very personable and friendly! She really took the time to get to know us and our style of love! I will forever Remeber how beautiful our ceremony was because of her!

Ceremonies with Lisa 10
    Ceremonies with Lisa 11
  • Johana

Johana · Married on 06/23/2018

Lisa did an amazing job from beginning to end. We could not have imagined anyone better for our wedding. She made everything so easy. She created such an amazing ceremony not only for us but for our guest to enjoy. The ceremony is something that we will alway remember. I would highly recommend Lisa to any couple looking for someone to create an amazing ceremony.

Amber · Married on 06/14/2018

Highlight of my wedding!

Lisa wrote a beautiful, engaging wedding ceremony for my June 14th wedding. Many guests came up to us and mentioned how much they enjoyed the genuine, authentic stories that Lisa wove into our ceremony. She was super easy to work with, as Lisa was always very open and she is a great communicator. I would highly, highly recommend her to anyone looking for a truly unique ceremony

Kimberly · Married on 06/10/2018

Lisa is an incredible officiant! She is very thorough, professional and incredibly sincere. Her process uncovers the beauty of your relationship through a series of questions and meetings. The end result is an amazing ceremony that is heartfelt and authentic. Lisa is incredibly talented and passionate about what she does and we could not be happier with the ceremony she create for us! Thank you Lisa for making our special day truly memorable!!
    Kimberly D. and Hank R.

Carrie · Married on 06/08/2018

Best Wedding Decision!!

There are so many decisions that go into planning your wedding, and I can honestly say Lisa was one of our best wedding decisions. Our ceremony was really important to us. Our original thought was to ask a close family member or friend to officiate our wedding, but once we started thinking about what that would entail, we decided to go with a professional. We met Lisa in person to discuss the process and see if we were a good fit. After our meeting, my now husband and I immediately said, book her! I don’t even know where to begin. First, she is extremely organized. She guided us through what we thought was going to be an overwhelming and daunting task and made it easy and enjoyable. She is a great listener and has a gift for crafting a beautiful story out of what we felt like were incoherent ramblings. It truly was remarkable. Throughout the entire evening, all of our guests mentioned how special and personal Lisa made the ceremony and that it was one of the best they had ever experienced!

Bethany Timm · Married on 06/02/2018

Perfect officiant!

Choosing Lisa to officiate our wedding was the best decision we could have made. She is incredibly talented, personable and engaging and she wrote a beautiful ceremony that reflected our true love story. I am so glad that we had Lisa on our special day. She goes above and beyond!

Bailie · Married on 05/27/2018

Couldn't ask for a better, more fun officiant! Lisa was great and made the process go very smooth and easy. She was very flexible with our requests and made a fun, beautiful ceremony for our wedding. She helped prep us for what to expect and helped make us a little less nervous. She was super easy to work with and seemed to genuinely want to get to know us. We highly recommend using her for your big day!

Ceremonies with Lisa 12
    Ceremonies with Lisa 13

Christina · Married on 05/25/2018

An absolute blessing!

Lisa is simply the best! She provided us with an incredible non-denominational ceremony that highlighted our connection and experiences. Our family and friends were blown away at her capacity to truly see us and capture our individual journeys which lead us into each other's arms that day. We hope she will continue helping us celebrate life's milestones in the future. Thank you so much, Lisa, for the laughs and the heart warming memories!!

Ceremonies with Lisa 14

Kerry Rhea · Married on 05/12/2018

Great experience!

Lisa is wonderful! She is very authentic, personable and easy to talk to. Lisa took the time to really get to know us as a couple, was available, and made us feel comfortable throughout the whole process. She listened to what we wanted, and provided great suggestions on how to deal with more delicate issues, such as incorporating what was important to our families, while also making the ceremony true to who we are as a couple. Without question, the ceremony is what we have received the most positive feedback about from our guests. Everyone loved that it was genuine and unique, and really enjoyed Lisa and how she performed the ceremony. This meant a lot to us, because in the end, the ceremony is what it is really about. Thank you Lisa!

• Sarah

Sarah Boer · Married on 04/21/2018

Look no further- Lisa is amazing!

Lisa was fantastic! She was so easy going and supportive. She was very accommodating, always cheerful, and a pleasure to work with. We are so happy with how the ceremony turned out. She comforted both of us before the ceremony and did her best to calm our nerves about public speaking and being on the spot. She even offered to cut and modify her script at the very last minute (minutes before the ceremony was to start) in order to shorten the ceremony. I suspect that she did the full ceremony anyway which is great because it turned out amazingly! Huge success! Thanks Lisa!

Sarah · Married on 12/20/2017

We could not have asked for a better officiant for our wedding day! From the very beginning of our interaction with Lisa, she was professional, warm, and accommodating. Her kind and caring spirit simply radiates, and made us feel at ease and very comfortable immediately. She is responsive, and very organized, as well as fun and passionate about what she does She brought tremendous energy and personality to our ceremony and makes every single wedding guest feel special. At our reception, everyone was telling us how wonderful they thought she was and how much they enjoyed the ceremony. We would highly recommend Lisa-she is one in a million!

Michael · Married on 11/04/2017

Lisa was everything my husband and I could have wished for in an officiant and more! Upon first meeting with Lisa, she really got to know who we were as a couple. She instantly made us feel comfortable with her warm and welcoming personality. During the planning process, Lisa provided us with great resources and was very responsive and open to anything we wanted to do or have said in our ceremony. The amazing qualities she possesses carried over to the ceremony beautifully. She kept our guests engaged and connected throughout (and helped produce a LOT of happy tears). So many friends and family told us how amazing they found her to be and some talked of wanting to hire her for their wedding! They thought we must have known her for years with how well she spoke of us.

I can confidently say that hiring Lisa was the best vendor decision we made for our wedding!

Ceremonies with Lisa 15

Jessica · Married on 09/23/2017

Lisa was kind, fun, and a pleasure to work with. The entire ceremony planning process was a breeze and not stressful. She was extremely helpful in laying out all the details and answering any questions we had. After our ceremony, I had so many people come up to me and tell me it was the best wedding ceremony they had ever seen!! Thank you for making our wedding special and personal for us and our guests!

Ceremonies with Lisa 16

Meagan · Married on 09/10/2017

"Lisa was a fantastic officiant. She really took the time to get to know me and my husband and created a wonderful narritave. So many of our guests commented on how well it seemed like she knew us and what a great ceremony it was. I highly recommend Lisa!!"

• O

Olivia · Married on 04/29/2017

If you are looking for someone who is flexible, experienced and non-traditional. (although I'm sure she'd do traditional if you'd like her to) Lisa is right for you.

She wrote a conducted a beautiful ceremony which we've been getting so many compliments on. Lisa spent the time to really understand our story, and was very real about it.

We'd definitely recommend her to our friends and family.

Rachel · Married on 01/17/2017

Absolutely can not speak highly enough of Lisa! If you are looking for an officiant look no further! I found Lisa online and got a fantastic vibe straight away, I live in Australia so we could only Skype prior to the wedding but it meant so much to me that she made the effort to do that to get to know me! I never had trouble getting on to Lisa and she was always helpful, kind and has a great energy. The wedding day was perfect and I loved everything Lisa said and read out during the ceremony! Best officiant ever. Thank you Lisa for making our elopement even more perfect.

Holly · Married on 09/24/2016

As we reflect on our one week anniversary, we want to thank you from the bottom of our hearts for your part in our wedding. We loved working with you to craft the perfect ceremony! We both feel it could not have gone better, and that is in large part because of your expertise.

We have heard a lot of positive comments from friends and family about the ceremony - and they all revolve around you! Everyone loved your energy and your presence. We did too!

Thank you for the meditation ahead of time as well. That really helped us to feel calm and centered going into such an intense occasion. We sincerely thank you for everything

David · Married on 09/09/2016

Lisa was perfectly right what my wife and I were looking for in an officiant for our early Sept 2016 wedding. We booked Lisa after searching for officiants in the Boulder area and she really treated us well. We met and spoke a good number of times before the big day and she really took the time to get to know my wife and I, which resulted in beautiful stories and small things she was able to add on our big day. She's very relaxed and extremely good at accommodating both my wife's christian faith and my lack of religion. She was very respectful and had some really great wedding day ideas like the wine wedding box as our unity part of our ceremony and passing our rings around those in attendance for them to give them a blessing during the ceremony. She was a really great value and can't image a more reasonable cost for how much we received. Thank you so much Lisa! Love David and Alyssa Tennant