62 Reviews for Ceremonies of St. John

Destination (1)
Non-Religious (1)
60 Ceremonies of St. John Reviews

0.5

We had planned to have our wedding on St.John in April 2018 but unfortunately that can’t happen due to the devastation the hurricanes left behind to that poor island. I had reached out to Ceremony St. John in 10/17 to advise them that we would no longer be able to have the wedding there and had to move our location to another destination due to family already purchasing air fare and hotels canceling stays. Stacy explained to me the out lines of the contract and stated the island will be up and fully running by 4/18 and that my deposit is non-refundable. I emailed her back my disappointment and my situation and she never responded. I had booked in 6/17 and nothing was really done yet on their part to warrant them to keep my whole deposit.

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Katherine, 4/20/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

I didn't have to worry about a single thing on my wedding day, thanks to Stacy & her team at Ceremonies! Not many brides can say that, thank you Stacy!

Profile Picture Cynthia, 9/16/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

10 years ago we said I do with Stacy by our side, and on our 10 year anniversary we were blessed to have her coordinate our vow renewal. She made everything seem effortless and stress free. She welcomed any questions we had and made sure every dream came true. I can't thank her enough for giving me not one, but two unforgettable ceremonies!

Profile Picture Lindsey, 7/27/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Stacey was wonderful with our wedding planning. She was extremely prompt with her emails, and was helpful and clear with any questions I had regarding our wedding ceremony in St. John! Also, on our wedding day, she made us feel very comfortable. Also, since our wedding we have stayed in contact with her regarding our pictures. We would definitely recommend her and her company if you wanted to get married on the beautiful island of St. John!

Profile Picture Alyssa, 6/27/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Ceremonies of St. John (Stacy) was fabulous to work with! She made planning a destination wedding simple and enjoyable! Highly recommend Stacy and her knowledge and compassion for the island ??

Profile Picture Megan, 6/17/17, 1 Review
1.0

As uncomfortable it is to leave a neg review, I don’t want a bride to go through what I went through w/ my “wedding planner”1)She ignored SERIOUS detail When we first hired her we exchanged emails regarding locations for the ceremony(mind u I had never been to St.John, so I was going off pics she provided)I loved the images of Cinnamon Bay & decided that would be THE location. Days before the wedding my parents arrived & decided to check out all sites. Arriving to Cinn Bay they were floored.DETAILS were left out CINN BAY WAS A CONSTRUCTION SITE. I mean dumpsters, caution tape & netting. This is a detail that should’ve been mentioned before arrival.My parents acted fast & had the wedding moved to Trunk Bay, AT OUR COST.2)It seemed she had never done this before. That has been the most frequent comment from guests along with, U didn’t pay her, right? Sadly, this was noticed by all our guests, I hate to admit that’s embarrassing. Especially since we did pay her.Quite a bit,actually.I am in the wedding industry, I had things planned to the T. The ceremony started at 3 done by 3:20 & had shuttles taking guests to reception at 4. At 3:30 Stacy yelled out "guests need to leave now!" as we are taking pics, that was not what we had discussed. My husband and I had extended time to complete photos until 4:15(we had a private car included to transport us). At 3:52 we were in HER car,where was the private car?She dropped us off at our reception. As a wedding planner U walk them to the reception to make sure all is set up and ok 3)She was unprofessional w/ all that went wrong, this I cannot understand. For someone who was hired & paid,I would expect her to show up the day we arrived, to greet us & introduce herself. I had to reach out.I later read through some reviews & I can see similarities in the service she provided.That’s my biggest advice for U planning bees read all the reviews,good & bad. While not everybody is perfect, there may be some glaring warning signs out there

Profile Picture Natalya, 10/29/16, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Stacy with Ceremonies of St John made my wedding day so special. She really earned her 5 stars! She arranged for my husband and I to meet with her before the wedding day to select a spot on the beach where we wanted to be married, where the pavilion was that we were having our reception, and she went over all the special requests that we had to ease any of our concerns. Including myself and my husband we had a total of 25 people at our wedding and Stacy made all of us feel special and made sure everyone was taken care of and still made sure the wedding and the staff was flawless. My wedding cake, groomsman cake, and my bouquet were special requests that was so pleasantly surprised were better than I could of imagined. I am SO happy to have picked Stacy and I will be recommending her to anyone who is getting married or just renewing vows.

Profile Picture Erika, 7/4/16, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

If you want a genuine, sincere wedding planner for your island wedding or elopement, look no further. Seriously... Stacy is an amazingly warm and friendly professional who runs a wedding planning service. She takes care of everything without flaw, but yet is very laid back and down to earth. It's obvious from her attention to detail and positive attitude that she thoroughly enjoys making the transition into marriage smooth and happy for everyone she deals with. Rev. Phil Chalker also did a wonderful job with our ceremony. He was very warm and friendly to us during the entire ceremony. We could not be happier with our sacred marriage ceremony out on Trunk Bay Beach. My new husband and I have no negative thoughts to look back on, only happy, stress free beautiful memories of this special time in our lives. We owe Stacy and her team at Ceremonies of St. John a big Thank You!! We loved it!!

Profile Picture Bobbi Jo and Ben, 4/20/16, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Officiant, Wedding Planning
Services Used: Full Planning, Ceremony, Non-Religious

Stacy was WONDERFUL! She made planning my wedding EASY! And that's what every bride and groom wants is effortlessness. Stacy and her team of experts are fun, lighthearted and always professional to the core. When I arrived in St. John, Stacy called to remind me of my hair appointment (that she scheduled for me!), when my car pickup would be and that when I arrived at Trunk Bay she would be there to meet and take care of the rest. And she did take care of it all. Between communicating with guests, setting everything up, making sure all was in order - she did it! She even set up my reception dinner at Zozo's. She's an excellent liaison especially when booking a destination wedding. I can't say enough good things. Just know that if you hire Stacy to plan your wedding she will make your vision of your wedding come alive with graciousness - the fairy godmother of destination weddings!

Profile Picture Oriana, 2/23/16, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Stacy is Great!!! Everything went smoothly. She responded to my emails within hours. Very professional.
All you have to do is show up and enjoy your wedding ceremony.

Profile Picture santa, 1/22/16, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Stacy, you did a phenomenal job with our wedding! We could not have been happier with the services that you provided and how the day of our event went! All of your recommendations were right on point, and it was extremely helpful to have someone to trust to help with all of the little details that we didn't want to worry about! THANK YOU!

We were extremely pleased with the Caribbean Celebration package! I would highly recommend this to everyone who is interested in getting married in St. John! The pictures turned out beautiful, and we love having our wedding video to watch and relive the moment! We were able to play this video for all of our friends and family to watch when we held a reception back home to celebrate, and they were happy to be able to share in that special moment with us!

Every single detail - my hair, the flowers, the weather, the pictures, the video, etc. - EVERYTHING was perfectly planned. The quality of service with Stacy and Ceremonies of Saint John is top notch. The nerves I had about having a stranger plan my wedding were soon put at ease as Stacy regularly communicated with me, and it was apparent she had my best interests in mind with her kind and helpful attitude.

I was so thankful to have the guidance of Stacy before, during, and after the event! If you are on the fence at all about this idea, I say go for it! My husband, myself, and our families are so thankful that we did it, and it was a treasured experience we will never forget!

Profile Picture Laura, 1/9/16, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Flowers, Officiant, Photography, Transportation, Videography, Wedding Planning

Stacy was pretty amazing. Originally my brother in law who puts together charity events all the time was going to help us coordinate our wedding on St John. We quickly realized having a local was more a must than anything else. That is where Stacy came in. She was very willing to work with us and super responsive. I wanted to us my own photographer i found (Sage) but wanted a videographer. She was willing to work a special agreement with us so we got what we wanted. Our video was awesome as well a our photos everything was pretty perfect. About a month before the wedding we flew down to do final wedding details and had a lovely meeting with Stacy where we finalized everything. She allowed me to bring my own decor that she happily put up for us free of charge. She coordinated everything lovely for my guests at our ceremony and choose the perfect location on Cinnamon Bay (my favorite beach on ST John). Overall she seems to know everyone on the island and had her stuff down! Did i mention i sent her photos of my dream flowers (which didn't look much like any of the flowers on her website) and she made them happen! I would highly recommend working with Stacy if you want a dream wedding on St John.

Profile Picture Bryon, 11/19/15, 4 Reviews
Services Used: Destination, Ceremony, Full Planning

My son got married to his beautiful wife in St. John. The wedding was beautiful and could not have been more perfect. Attention was given to every detail by Stacey Mulcare of Ceremonies of St John. It has been almost a week since the wedding and we are still on cloud nine.

Profile Picture Lynne, 10/17/15, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health, Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Ceremony Music, Flowers, Officiant, Photography, Rehearsal Dinner Location, Transportation, Unique Services (Other), Wedding Cake, Wedding Planning

This day would not have been possible without Ceremonies of Saint John. Not only did the day exceed any expectation I even had, it was the best day of my life. The thoroughness, attention to detail, giving me everything I could have ever asked for, being flexible, and overall just perfection was amazing. This day was magical and I can't even put into words how thankful I am for Ceremonies of Saint John. I wish everyone could have the wedding experience I did but it just couldn't be possible without them! I recommend to any and everyone so that they may too may have the perfect day.

Profile Picture Jenna, 10/17/15, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Ceremonies of St John exceeded our expectations. Stacy was professional, easy to work with and helped us to find the perfect wedding setting and reception venue for our daughter and son in law's special day. The guests commented on how wonderful everything was and most importantly my daughter said "it was the best day of her life". Thank you Stacy and Ceremonies of St John!

Profile Picture Pam, 10/17/15, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health, Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Ceremony Music, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Flowers, Officiant, Photography, Rehearsal Dinner Location, Transportation, Wedding Cake, Wedding Planning

We LOVE Stacy! She planned our wedding 15 years ago and our renewal this year!

Profile Picture Deb, 9/30/15, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music, Flowers, Officiant, Photography, Transportation, Wedding Cake, Wedding Planning

Ceremonies of St. John is fabulous. I needed help in planning my wedding and thankfully I found Stacy at Ceremonies of St. John. We had never been there before and she helped me pick a great location, answered ALL my emails within 24 hours and called me if needed. I loved having someone so familiar to the island. After our initial conversation, I felt like I had known her forever. She was professional, nice, and never was to busy for me. She helped with little questions and big questions. On the day of our wedding she picked us up, made us feel at home, and made our day perfect. The Pastor she arranged for us and the photographer were so nice and made our wedding one to remember for a lifetime. I hope that if you are planning a wedding you give her the opportunity to plan it with you. You will not be disappointed. We will return for vacation and hopefully we get to see her again.

Profile Picture Jaime, 9/25/15, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Stacy was very professional and prompt with her responses to my endless questions! She made our wedding day and week long vacation stress free! We wouldn't change a thing! We especially enjoyed her choice of photographer.

Profile Picture User5038485, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Officiant, Photography, Transportation, Wedding Planning

Originally when I began helping the bride and groom from Connecticut with their wedding in St. John we were working with Katilady and then Katilady decided that after 2 months she no longer wished to work with us. That's when we found Stacy from Ceremonies St. John!

The woman is a Godsend! She was an expert for all things on the island and made the very tiring and lengthy process of planning a wedding seem easy. Needless to say partnering with Stacy at Ceremonies St. John made an event that my couple says was more than they could ever imagined!

I HIGHLY recommend them and cannot thank them enough for making this experience not only perfect but enjoyable throughout the months of planning!

Profile Picture Chris, 4/12/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

We had a wonderful experience with Ceremonies of St. John. Stacy was great to work with from the start and was very responsive anytime we reached out. We had a simple beach wedding on Cinnamon Bay with just the two of us. The package we chose had a photographer. There were many great pictures out of the 80 we received on the disc. We added an acoustic guitarist which really made the occasion more special. He even learned one of the original songs I had written for my wife at the time of our engagement. For anyone looking to have a simple wedding in a beautiful location, we would definitely recommend Ceremonies. The whole process was simple and stress free. The only thing we weren't crazy about was the time of the ceremony. It was at 4:45 and was supposed to be a sunset ceremony, but it was sunny and very bright for the entire hour we were there. The sun didn't start setting until about 30 minutes after we left. We had looked forward to getting a few pics as the sky changed, as was the original plan. But overall we were very satisfied.

Profile Picture Dave and Erin, 3/23/15, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Planning a wedding from another country (that you've never been to) seems like a daunting task, but not with Ceremonies of St. John! I've always been a planner, but one of my biggest concerns was the quality of vendors, but my expectations were surpassed with each and every vendor that Stacy suggested!

Our photographer Anne (STJ Creative) was like shooting photos with a friend by the end of our session and the photos turned out fantastic! I loved all the photos both digitally and when the prints came and the extra effort Anne took to review my order before they were printed to ensure they were the best quality!

The hair and makeup at Grapevine was outstanding as well! I don't normally wear a lot of makeup so I didn't have much of a vision, but they did a great job of making me feel like a prettier version of myself! Exactly what I wanted! The minister, Rev. Nelson made me feel right at home when I met with him before the ceremony and calmed all my fears. He let us ask so many questions and customize the ceremony to our liking. I know he's done many ceremonies before, but he didn't make us feel like a number, he made us feel like he'd known us for years!

The beach Stacy suggested for us was perfect and practically secluded which was very important to us. Everything ran smoothly and efficiently. She also always responded to our emails quickly and went the extra mile for my husband when he requested a special gift be delivered to me on our wedding day.

One of the biggest raves I have was sticking with our budget. I knew we wanted a brunch reception, and I didn't want to spend a ton or have a formal" brunch. We chose Cruz Bay Landing and the food and staff were out of this world!!! The prices were fantastic and the staff let me customize the menus and have speciality cocktails! It was the extra details that really made it spectacular! It ended up being perfect for our guests with varied tastes and preferences and a slew of options to choose from!

Profile Picture Faith, 2/14/15, 7 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

Our wedding went exactly as planned even with a few bumbles on our part as far as timing goes. Pastor Robert Nelson was a perfect fit for our "island" style wedding and Stacy did an amazing job pulling it all together with short notice. Our experience was excellent and we can not imagine doing it any other way. We would absolutely recommend Ceremonies of St. John to anyone looking to be married in the islands!!

Profile Picture Christopher, 11/1/14, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

My husband and I are avid travelers and the first trip we took together was to the US Virgin Islands. So naturally when we decided to do a destination/beach wedding, the USVI was the first place we looked. We didn't have to look far to see that Ceremonies of St. John was the most recommended planner in the USVI, and boy did she not disappoint.

Stacy was wonderful! She made planning things from 500 miles away so much easier. She was always kind and direct with all of her correspondence and delivered exactly what we wanted. We had a group of 30 guests traveling with us and they all boasted about our ceremony on Trunk Bay and our great wedding planner. Stacy absolutely helped make our wedding day the most perfect day.

Profile Picture Ashley, 10/4/14, 4 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

After 8 years of dating there was zero doubt that I wanted to marry my husband. But having only a 44 day long engagement and trying to plan a wedding 1552 miles away was a bit daunting! Stacy Mulcare made it so easy!!! She was incredibly easy to work with and very quick to respond to any questions or concerns that I had. We didn't meet in person until the day of the wedding but she made me feel so relaxed like we had known eachother for a long time.

If you want someone who is knowledgeable, great with communication, punctual, and overly prepared, Stacy Mulcare with Ceremonies of St. John is the perfect person for you!

Profile Picture Carmen, 9/27/14, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

We organized a wedding vow renewal ceremony on Trunk Bay in St. John, USVI. The folks at Ceremonies of St. John were extremely helpful, provided excellent service and guided us to some great referral services. We are more than happy with our experience and would highly recommend them to anyone organizing an event on St. John!

Profile Picture Justin, 7/11/14, 1 Review