16 Reviews for Ceremonies by the Sea & Rev. Riana Milne, MA, LMHC, Cert. Relationship & Life Coach

Where do I begin!! Rev. Riana was absolutely fabulous. Not only did she come to our wedding prepared and dressed professionally in her beautiful cream suite, she spoke so perfectly and smooth. Prior to our ceremony we met with Rev. Riana to discuss how we wanted the ceremony to run. She customized each reading and piece so it was truly what we envisioned. Rev. Riana also supplied our entire ceremony on beautiful paper in a booklet so we have the memories forever. I would High recommend Rev. Riana for any type of ceremony you are looking for. Thank you!

Profile Picture Kristen, 11/3/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Rev. Riana was fabulous. She was very professional and helped us every step of the way from day one. Planning a wedding can be very stressful, but she was very accessable and always provided guidance and helpful feedback almost immediately. She had a lot of creative and personal touches that made the ceremony very special and one that couples and their guests will remember forever. I would highly recommend using Rev. Riana to preform a wedding ceremony.

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Melanie, 7/12/14, 5 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Rev. Riana Milne created a wedding ceremony we will never forget. From our first meeting, she explained everything about our ceremony and how special she could make it. From the customized love letters and booklet, to the readings by special guests, the ceremony was elegant and enchanting, just like Rev. Riana! We will never forget Rev. Riana because she was such an important part of our special day. It was a day to remember for sure. Thank you from the bottom of our hearts!

Dean & Bonnie, Cape May, NJ

Profile Picture Bonnie, 10/13/13, 2 Reviews
Category: Officiant

The experience we had with Rev. Riana Milne was absolutely amazing from the first meeting to the wedding day Riana displayed the utmost professionalism and provided a level of service we have never experienced before. She took the time to get to know us as a couple and learned about us very quickly. At the reception our guests, which was over 140; raved about her and how personal the ceremony was. Not one guest was left disengaged during our ceremony, which is an amazing thing. I would suggest Riana for any type of ceremony because she clearly has the ability to accommodate every type of couple! Thank you Riana!

Profile Picture Erin, 8/23/13, 3 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Rev. Riana Milne made my ceremony a "Real Dream, a Real Disney Dream for any child" Her Understanding, Flexibility, Professionalism, Kindness and Passion for her Profession make my Wedding, My Dream..Love it..Thanks for your Dedication and for Everything.God Blessed You xoxoxoxo

Profile Picture Maribel, 5/18/13, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Rev. Riana did an amazing job with our ceremony. It was very important for us to be able to include personal aspects in our ceremony. She took the time to explore different options for us to ensure that our ceremoney was exactly how we dreamed it to be. With our requests andvher expertise, Riana was able to create an exceptional and memoriable ceremony for us. My guest are still commenting on how beautuful our ceremony was and it would not have been so perfect if not for
Riana.

Profile Picture heather, 12/28/12, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

My husband and I used Rev. Riana for our 12/21/12 wedding in Atlantic City. From the day I met Riana at a bridal show to the day of our wedding, working with her was a wonderful experience. Rev. Riana is extremely quick to respond to any questions and is very knowledgeable. She is always super friendly and understanding about the stress and pressure that most brides are under.

My husband and I really wanted a special wedding ceremony and we definitely got this with Rev. Riana. We had been to so many non-religious weddings over the years that felt generic, too quick, impersonal and we really wanted to find a way to have a meaningful ceremony without having to go to a church or house of worship. Rev. Riana took a great deal of time meeting with us and discussing our dreams and wishes during our ceremony planning meeting. She has numerous books that contain various options for readings, vows, prayers etc. She suggested we do "love letters" instead of our own vows and I am so happy that we decided to go that route. Hearing my husband's love letter for the first time during our ceremony is one of the most special and significant memories I have of our wedding day and I owe that all to Rev. Riana. Rev. Riana also allowed us to add our own personal elements to the ceremony which meant a lot to us and she was super flexible with me when we wanted to change a part of our ceremony a few times prior to the big day.

Rev. Riana was very punctual on the wedding day and met with my husband to review everything and made sure he knew what to do. She looked beautiful and professional in her white robes and gave us a beautiful keepsake copy of our wedding ceremony script. I highly recommend using Rev. Riana to anyone who is looking for a wedding officiant.

Profile Picture Jennifer, 12/21/12, 9 Reviews
Category: Officiant

I contacted Rev. Riana Milne two weeks before our ceremony. She was very accomodating and went out of her way to make things beautiful in such a short amount of time. The day will always be memorable and I would diffenetly recommend her to a friends. Thank you for making our day so special.

Profile Picture Lauren, 4/7/12, 1 Review
4.7

Riana did an amazing job with our wedding. As advertised, she offers a completely personalized ceremony, taking plenty of time to sit with you and work everything out. She has plenty of suggested ceremony elements but will work anything and everything you want into the ceremony one way or another. She also has a wonderful speaking voice and very calming presence, the latter of which really makes you feel comfortable and at ease--even with hundreds of people staring at you, haha!

Profile Picture Nancy, 10/8/11, 5 Reviews
Category: Officiant

We used Riana for our recent wedding on October 7, 2011 and I cannot praise her enough. The ceremony that she helped us build was the talk of the day. I cannot tell you how many guests came up to us and told us that our ceremony was beautiful, there were so many people crying the whole time. She really helped us set the tone for our day and I would highly recommend her !! Thanks Riana for helping to make our day extra special and taking each of our suggestions into consideration to help us build a beautiful ceremony !!! - Karrie & Tim

Profile Picture Karrie, 10/7/11, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Great experience , was a little nervous about the whole thing but... EVERYBODY including myself enjoyed the entire service. I highly recommend .

Profile Picture Brian, 5/13/11, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Riana gave an outstanding effort. Very understanding of our needs. Her experience and knowledge helped us with our first marriage. She was sincere and had excellent suggestions. Very easy to work with. We had over 100 people and all of them were impressed. 90% of them are of Italian families that are very pickie and selective. Her wine ceromony gave the perfect touch. We had a religous and spiritual feel with out the church.Riana dealt with some curve balls that might have been serious issues with others. Riana hit a homerun with every curveball. Highly recommend Ceremonies by the Sea. We feel very comfortable to pursue her in the future with any guidance with our relationship. She is an oak tree to lean on in the future.

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Angelo, 4/23/11, 5 Reviews
Category: Officiant

She was amazing...my oldest relatives were telling me that they have never seen such a moving and emotional ceremony. Many of my older family members were worried about going to a Civil Union Ceremony having never been to one, they said it was comfortable and brought tears to their eyes. Riana kept it moving yet did not take away from what it was all about. One of the coolest things is that she lets you piece together your own ceremoney with her. It is completely up to you and your partner how the day goes. She arrived with plenty of time and was kind to all of my guests. I highly recommend her.

Profile Picture Tammy, 8/14/10, 6 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Riana gave my husband and I our dream ceremony. We were married July of 2010 on the beach. From the first time we met Rev. Riana, her #1 concern was that our ceremony was exactly what we wanted, and that it was a representation of us. There were no ideas forced on us, she just helped us to express ourselves through her beautiful ceremony. She has many ideas to choose from, however, she is sure to let the couple be the ones who are expressing themselves! We got a package where we also received a beautiful book of our ceremony to keep. Riana was great at speaking loudly on the beach, our ceremony could not have been more perfect!
Tami

Profile Picture Tami, 7/23/10, 2 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Rev. Riana provided helpful guidance from planning to the wedding day. The was very personal and professional. We had one on one time with Rev. Riana to plan and coordinate our wedding. We had our children participate in a Sand Ceremony to blend our two families together and that made them feel very special and part of the ceremony. I would highly recommend Rev. Riana for your special day.

Profile Picture Patty, 7/3/10, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

everyone said that our wedding ceremony was beautiful and not boring. Rev. Milne was kind and really took the time in personalizing our ceremony and making it perfect. She is wonderful to work with and I would recommend her to anyone who wants to make their wedding day perfect.

Profile Picture Amy, 8/15/09, 7 Reviews