Ceremonies by Nanette Reviews

Ceremonies by Nanette 7
  • John

John Skovmand · Married on 11/01/2018

Nanette Made Our Day

Nanette made our elopement ceremony so special! Her honest and heartfelt approach made us feel so comfortable. Even though we did not have our family or friends with us, she made us feel very loved and celebrated in our union. She is a caring and loving person that truly enjoys rejoicing in others happiness. We just loved having Nanette be our wedding officiant. Nanette also willingly accommodated our change of venue from Santa Barbara to Ventura, which we really appreciated.

Ceremonies by Nanette 8
    Ceremonies by Nanette 9
    Ceremonies by Nanette 10

Evelyn · Married on 09/15/2018

Nanette was recommended by our wedding planner Tyler Speier... I am SO beyond happy we agreed! Nanette truly gave us a beautiful and memorable ceremony. She really got to know us and made it so personal and truly touching with all the details we shared with her. Thank you Nanette for marrying us!

Sent on 09/19/2018
    Ceremonies by Nanette 11

Ceremonies by Nanette's reply:

Love the photo, Evelyn and was my total pleasure. Loved every minute of working with you and celebrating your love!

Helen · Married on 09/09/2018

Nanette was our wedding officiant for our Santa Barbara wedding and she was incredible to work with. She is responsive with communication and after meeting to get to know each other, she wrote a beautiful ceremony for us. The ceremony and vows were personalized and included details about our relationship - which made the ceremony really special for us. We would definitely recommend Nanette for your wedding officiant needs! She is professional, warm, and sincere. We were so happy she was a part of our special day.

Sent on 10/01/2018

Ceremonies by Nanette's reply:

Helen, thank you for your kind words. It was my pleasure to share the process and your special day with you and Godwin!

Christienne · Married on 09/08/2018

We are SO happy we choose Nanette to be our officiant! She really made our ceremony so personal and beautiful. Our wedding day went by so fast and many things were a blur, but the one thing we do fully remember is the ceremony and how special it was. We couldn't have found a better person to be a part of our day. Nanette has such a calming energy, we felt at peace during the whole process and really connected with her. We went with the full package (a fully personalized ceremony and two pre-marital coaching sessions), and it was beyond worth it! Nanette crafted the most beautiful ceremony we've ever heard and it was just for us, which made it even more special. She was lovely to work with with through the entire experience; from pre-marital coaching, rehearsal and wedding day. I would HIGHLY recommend Nanette to anyone looking for a really special experience. We could not be happier with how things turned out! Thank you Nanette for everything! You truly made our day so memorable :)

Sent on 09/28/2018
    Ceremonies by Nanette 12

Ceremonies by Nanette's reply:

Christienne, thank you so much for your beautiful words. It was my honor to get to know you both and share in your special day. Thank you.

Mary Kim · Married on 08/18/2018

Nanette was incredible to work with. She crafted a beautiful and fitting ceremony that captured us as a couple and resonated deeply with our guests. She masterfully guided us through the process of writing our own vows for each other. We uncovered much about ourselves as we worked with her to realize our unique ceremony and cherish very much the journey and the outcome. Her presence on our wedding day was one of ease, sincerity and joy; she found her words effortlessly and was a source of support for us both. Our parents and guests have all reached out to ask more about Nanette, expressing how moved and impressed they were with the ceremony. We are so grateful, thank you, Nanette !!

Sent on 08/25/2018

Ceremonies by Nanette's reply:

Mary Kim, thank you for your generous words! I loved every bit of it.

Mark · Married on 07/15/2018

Nanette was fantastic! She made planning our wedding ceremony easy, was very available for communication as we planned our wedding from across the country, and made us very comfortable throughout the process. Our actual ceremony was beautifully done and with so many moving parts on the wedding day, we did not worry at all about the ceremony. Nanette is calm, experienced, organized, and warm. We could not recommend her highly enough!

Sent on 08/05/2018

Ceremonies by Nanette's reply:

Thank you, Mark, for your generous words. It was all my pleasure!

Rochelle · Married on 07/14/2018

Nanette was great from the very beginning. Although we were long distance, she reached out to us over the phone to get to know us from an early point which we thought was awesome. She has a warm personality and is super easy to get along with. She is very organized, professional, and punctual as she was at our rehearsal before everyone in the wedding party arrived. Our rehearsal went smooth because of her coordination - she's a true professional and it's easy to tell that she's done this many times before. Our wedding coordinator even made a comment of how experienced she seemed. She performed a BEAUTIFUL ceremony for us and created a beautiful ceremony program - she gave us many options which we liked because it showed she was open and respectful. She also is extremely calming...definitely talented in her profession. If you're considering using Nanette for your special day, think no more, she won't let you down,

Sent on 08/26/2018

Ceremonies by Nanette's reply:

Thank you, Rochelle! I loved every minute of working with you and Casey!

Nicole · Married on 06/02/2018

Nanette was amazing! She did a beautiful job writing our ceremony, and we couldn't be happier! She asked us questions to make sure the whole thing was personalized for us, and we got to review what she wrote for the ceremony in advance, which I really liked. I'd highly recommend Nanette to anyone.

Sent on 09/16/2018
    Ceremonies by Nanette 13
    Ceremonies by Nanette 14
    Ceremonies by Nanette 15

Ceremonies by Nanette's reply:

Nicole, thank you for your wonderful words and I love the photos! It was a pleasure to share your special day.

Jordan · Married on 04/28/2018

Nanette was an absolute DREAM. She offers 3 different styles of ceremony (with so MUCH flexibility within each), and I highly recommend her 3rd option, the most personal one. Her process of creating a personalized ceremony is such a wonderful experience to have before the wedding. She did all the heavy lifting by writing and creating the ceremony, but at the same time, made sure we felt like feel like we had a voice, and were involved in the process. She also made us both feel so taken care of, and relieved some nervousness about “public” speaking and allowing ourselves to be “publicly” vulnerable and open. She made something that could have been stressful and challenging feel really good. I would give Nanette 11 out of 10 if I could!

Sent on 05/15/2018

Ceremonies by Nanette's reply:

Jordan, thank you so much. It was my joy!

Hayley · Married on 04/08/2018

Nanette brings such comfort and ease when creating your ceremony. She truly builds a relationship with you and not only cares about your wedding day but each day leading up to it. We decided to do marriage counseling before we got married and the experience with her was so worth it. Thank you Nanette!

Sent on 04/19/2018

Ceremonies by Nanette's reply:

Hayley, thank you so much ~ it was my joy and honor to work with you and Jake!

Hayley · Married on 04/08/2018

My fiancé and I went back and forth about doing pre-marital counseling and finally took everyone's advice and decided to go for it. We are SO happy that we did! Nanette provided such a warm and welcoming environment to discuss our relationship and soon-to-be marriage that we didn't even feel like it was counseling, but just deeper, more meaningful conversations. Even though my fiancé and I had already lived together and thought we knew everything about each other, you prepare for marriage by learning things about one another through conversations you may not have on a normal basis and Nanette helps guide you there. Ceremonies By Nanette is such a true joy when it comes to not only your ceremony, but pre-marital counseling as well. She has now become a person we can reach out to at any time as a support system. Thank you, Nanette!

Sent on 05/26/2018
    Ceremonies by Nanette 16
    Ceremonies by Nanette 17

Ceremonies by Nanette's reply:

Hayley, I am honored to have had the time with you and your fiancé. Thank you!
  • bmcdaniel

Brit · Married on 02/17/2018

Where to start?! Nanette helped to make our day absolutely perfect. She was so great to talk to when we first found her, she wrote a beautiful custom ceremony for us, and was incredibly warm and joyous on our day. We felt that she was as excited and happy as we were. Our guests thought she was a friend of ours! We can’t recommend Nanette enough!

Ceremonies by Nanette 18
    Ceremonies by Nanette 19
    Ceremonies by Nanette 20

Kristin · Married on 12/30/2017

Nanette was incredibly professional and responsive from the moment we reached out to inquire about officiating our wedding. She gave us options to reflect our spiritual values and taylor our vows to personalize the ceremony to our needs. Nanette has a beautiful presence and her words felt meaningful and added such warmth to the courthouse venue. We loved her demeanor and command when we felt unsure of timing or direction. We highly recommend Nanette for her commitment to making our ceremony personalized and special! Thank you Nanette!

Sent on 01/05/2018

Ceremonies by Nanette's reply:

Thanks for your wonderful comments, Kristin! It was my pleasure to share such a special time with you.

Alice · Married on 11/17/2017

Chris and I feel SO fortunate to have found Nanette McIntyre to be our marriage celebrant at our recent wedding in Santa Barbara from the first time we spoke to meeting her in person she was everything we could have wished for... If you are getting married in California and are looking for a celebrant who is warm, kind, loving and authentic look no further than Nanette we absolutely LOVE her. Warmest wishes, Alice & Chris Princis

Sent on 12/03/2017
    Ceremonies by Nanette 28
    Ceremonies by Nanette 29
    Ceremonies by Nanette 30

Ceremonies by Nanette's reply:

Alice and Chris Thank you so much for your wonderful comments! Truly, I enjoyed every minute of working with you and sharing your very special moment. Cheers! Nanette

Katherine · Married on 10/14/2017

Nanette was an absolute joy to work with for our wedding ceremony! She magically delivered an emotional, energetic, and personal representation of the thoughts we wanted to share, the love we have for each other, and our family & friends that were there. Of all my wedding planning decisions, I can honestly say she was one of the best we made, and if we ever renew our vows, we will be giving her another call! I highly, highly recommend Nanette! Thank you so much for helping make our wedding day so perfect!

Anthony · Married on 09/30/2017

Nanette was incredible during our entire wedding process. Not only did she help craft the perfect execution of the ceremony we envisioned, but she was an extremely calming and positive force for us throughout our journey. We would recommend her to anyone!

Sent on 10/24/2017

Thank you, Tony! Loved getting to know you both. Nanette

Shauna · Married on 09/25/2017

We loved working with Nanette. Right from the first phone conversation through all the planning that followed, she was responsive, helpful, and thoroughly professional. At the wedding, she handled the ceremony with warmth and grace, and several people told us afterward how much they enjoyed her delivery of the ceremony. We couldn't be happier with our choice of officiant, and we highly recommend her.

Sent on 10/22/2017

Ceremonies by Nanette's reply:

Shauna, thank you so much for your generous words. It was my pleasure! Sending you and Mike all the best, Nanette

Meredith · Married on 09/16/2017

Nanette was the officiant for our 9/16 wedding at The Fess Parker and I cannot recommend her enough! I found Nanette online when I was researching officiants in the SB area and we met for coffee to discuss Steve and I's relationship and what we wanted in a ceremony. I came in not knowing exactly what I wanted in our ceremony but I did know that I wanted it to be personalized and cover our journey as a couple.

Nanette had a lot of great ideas for how we can customize the ceremony and make it our own. The passion and excitement for her work was evident, as was the connections she's able to build with her couples. When she sent us our ceremony draft we were blown away. It was so beautiful and it really reflected the love between my husband and I.

The day of the wedding Nanette conducted a perfect ceremony. She has a very calming presence which made me feel instantly at ease. During the reception and even days after we received many compliments on how wonderful the ceremony was and how beautifully our story was told. We also appreciated how she printed out our ceremony as it is something that we will keep forever.

Thank you, Nanette!

Sent on 10/17/2017

Ceremonies by Nanette's reply:

Thank you so very much, Meredith! It was a joy for me to share in your special day!

Angie · Married on 09/15/2017

Our first call with Nanette, I knew we had found the right officiant for our September 2017, Santa Barbara wedding. My husband and I were looking for an officiant who matched our nonreligious but spiritual values and she proved to be perfect for us.

Warm, professional and well organized, Nanette guided us through a variety of ceremonial style choices.  Her questions were thoughtful and explored the story behind the love that brought me and my husband together.

At our first meeting, Nanette presented us with a beautifully written ceremony that shared our journey, dreams, and love.  It represented our love story and where we were going perfectly.

The day of our wedding Nanette was calm and kept us present and in the moment.  She shared created a connection with our family and friends that pulled everyone into the moment.

We highly recommend Nanette.  From our first meeting to Nanette filing our marriage license, she was impeccable at every step. We are grateful she was a part of our journey as husband and wife!

Sent on 02/09/2018
    Ceremonies by Nanette 31
    Ceremonies by Nanette 32
    Ceremonies by Nanette 33

Ceremonies by Nanette's reply:

Angie, thank you so much for your wonderful words!

Jeannine · Married on 08/29/2017

We cannot recommend Nanette enough. We decided to have a small intimate wedding at the last minute. We had only four weeks to plan and I was also very sick. So it was nice to work with someone who understood my time restraints and was flexible. She wrote the most beautiful ceremony for my husband and I, everyone raved about for days later. Even now people comment on the ceremony.

Shirley · Married on 07/29/2017

You would be cheating yourself if you don't hire Nanette. EVERYONE at our wedding raves about how much they enjoyed our ceremony. Nanette personalized our love story so well and the way she delivered everything was so perfect! There is no doubt she was born to do this. She brings a warmth and a sense of peace and tranquility, which only added to the magic of our wedding day. Nanette, thank you for being a part of our special day; we loved how professional, responsive, and lovely you were throughout the entire process.

Sent on 09/03/2017

Ceremonies by Nanette's reply:

Thank you, Shirley! I loved sharing your special day!

Carlee · Married on 07/22/2017

If Wedding Wire offered 6 star reviews, Nanette would be that!

We can't even begin to thank her for what a wonderful job she did writing our ceremony, and walking us through the process of "all things ceremony".

From our first meeting, I knew that she was full of light and love, and it radiated through her vibrantly. It was an obvious choice for us after one coffee.

Nanette wrote us a beautiful, personalized, positively gorgeous ceremony that was unique, had wonderful flow, and full of relevant stories, quotes, and personal affects. Usually the ceremony is not the part of the wedding that people remember or rave about, but our guests could not stop asking me where I found Nanette and how amazing the ceremony was. Plenty of tears in that audience!

As far as the pre-wedding planning went, she was quick to respond to emails (something I found was priceless in the wedding planning process), made things simple and easy, with kind nudges and reminders. She stuck to deadlines, was always available if we had questions.

She also handled our post-wedding clerical work, and promptly mailed our marriage license the day after we were married.

Without a doubt, I would recommend her services 1000 times over and I know you will not be disappointed if you choose Nanette to be your wedding officiant. THANK YOU NANETTE! We will never forget this!

• X

Xochitl · Married on 07/07/2017

Nanette is GREAT! She was available anytime we had a question. She made us feel important and was so supportive throughout our entire marriage journey. Her vows for our ceremony were genuine and BEAUTIFUL! Thank you Nanette for doing an amazing job as our officiant! We wouldn't have had it any other way!!!

john · Married on 07/03/2017

Nanette was absolutely fabulous in every regard. We (my new wife & myself) can be very tough critics but there are not enough nice words in our language to describe just how highly we think of Nanette & how fantastic the job she did for us was. We had no idea what we wanted or how to go about it & she guided us through it & created something very special & personal that reflected us perfectly. The ceremony & how she conducted it was truly a thing of beauty & we simply couldn't have dreamed of anything more perfect. Not only did we think it was excellent but everyone there raved about her & quoted her words over & over in the days since the wedding. Nanette is an angel & made our special day everything we ever dreamed it could be & more.

Sent on 07/13/2017

Ceremonies by Nanette's reply:

Thank you, John! You both brought such love to the moment and I will always remember the experience of working with you and sharing your special day.