Ceremonies by Kat Reviews

143 | Hollywood, FL

143 Reviews for Ceremonies by Kat

• I

Tara · Married on 05/07/2016

Kat was a wonderful officiant for our wedding! She took the time to get to know us and worked with us to create a beautiful ceremony. She worked with me to revise the ceremony until it was perfect. She offers as much or as little help as you need, and really makes it unique and special. I would recommend her to anyone getting married!

Sent on 06/10/2016

Aric · Married on 04/30/2016

Kat was beyond amazing. Flexible, a joy to work with, and made everyone feel comfortable.

Sent on 08/15/2016

Rebecca · Married on 04/23/2016

We are so grateful that Kat was the officient for our wedding on April 23, 2016. We loved the ceremony that she performed and the ideas that she presented to us which made our ceremony unique. We communicated via Skype and email along the way because we are out of town. Kat is very professional, reliable, creative, skillful, and has a great sense of humor. We would absolultely recommend Ceremonies by Kat.

Sent on 05/04/2016

Ron and Deneen · Married on 04/16/2016

Kat,
    Was professional, kind, funny and was a very important part of our special day !!!!

Sent on 06/19/2016

Tanya · Married on 03/19/2016

Kat is a wonderful soul & officiant! She ensured that every last detail was covered for our destination wedding in Key Largo. Our ceremony was emotionally moving and authentic. I would highly recommend Kat.

Mr. & Mrs. Weber- Phoenix, Arizona

Sent on 06/09/2016

Kat was amazing and guided us through the process from obtaining a marriage license to designing the perfect ceremony. We did not know what to expect but she had so many ideas to share and the ceremony was perfect. Originally we wanted to have a family member marry us but after working with Kat, we know the best decision we made was to choose a professional who helped mold our perfect ceremony and knew from many years experience of what to expect and how to make our wedding truly special!

Sent on 03/24/2016

Kat is an excellent Officiant! She was by our side every step of the way, from planning the ceremony, to meeting us once we got down to Islamorada a few days before the wedding so we could get to know each other better, through celebrating with us by staying back for a bit after the ceremony. Our guests absolutely loved the ceremony, because Kat made them feel included in how she opened the ceremony, and through her wonderful sense of humor. My husband and I highly recommend her!

Sent on 03/20/2016

Bea · Married on 01/11/2016

Kat is EXCEPTIONAL and helped create such a memorable and touching day for us. We decided to elope in Islamorada in just a month. We had no guests or family with us, literally just my groom and I. Kat went above and beyond just being an officiant. She was flexible and easily accessible. She also connected us with local resources and answered any questions we had. About a week or so before we arrived in Islamorada, she took the time to get to know my then fiancé and I by Skype so she can create a personalized ceremony. The day of the wedding, it was as if we had known Kat for years. She was so much fun and was extremely supportive. Again, being that there was no one else with us, she helped me get dressed and even calmed my anxious groom as he eagerly awaited for the ceremony to begin. She created a heartfelt ceremony for us that had my husband and I as well as our photographer in tears.

Overall, I have not one single negative feedback about Kat. I would recommend her to ANYONE. She really caters to the bride and groom and you can tell she really just wants to make your day as special for you as it can be whether you have a full blown wedding with tons of guests or a simple elopement on the beach. My husband and I always said that we would love to have another ceremony someday where our family and friends can attend. If that is the case, we'd have to find a way to make sure Kat is our officiant again. She is the BEST.

Sent on 04/12/2016

Kimberly · Married on 12/31/2015

She personalized our wedding and made our dreams come true!!! I can not express how pleased we are! It was a perfect ceremony!

Laurie · Married on 11/27/2015

Ceremonies by Kat - and Kat specifically of course - such a special lady! We were introduced to Kat serendipitously in our search for an officiant - knowing we wanted to get married in the Keys - but having no knowledge of the process or contacts. From day one of our introduction, Kat was personable, sweet, attentive and very interested in our story with genuine focus on how to convey our relationship in the words of our ceremony. We spoke with her and emailed, becoming familiar with each other and gaining a sense of style. Kat's personality was perfect for us - beaching, free flowing, spiritual and loving. On our special day, she read the words with such meaning and truly was part of our lives new start. I'm still amazed at Kat's specialness - we are friends on facebook and I love her like a sister. Every time we think back on our wedding in the Keys, we realize how fortunate we were to have found her - you will be lucky if you bring her into your world!

Sent on 09/27/2016

Tony · Married on 11/27/2015

There are many things I could say about Kat that are all positive but they are to many to list here. All I can say is she is fun yet professional, caring and made us as well as all of our guest feel right at home and at ease at a time when things can be hectic. All I can say, I would recommend her anytime.

Julie · Married on 11/22/2015

Kat was so great. We interviewed several officiants in the area and Kat was such a great fit for us. She was immediately responsive to our request for a call and was available to talk with us anytime that fit our schedules. She provided sample ceremonies for us to use to help make our own. She even met us the day before our wedding even thought she was headed to a wedding that evening. The ceremony was fun and special. Everyone who attended loved her as much as we did. She felt like she had been part of th family for years.

Sent on 01/24/2016

Carrie · Married on 11/21/2015

Kat was amazing! She worked with us to personalize our wedding vows and ceremony. She made the ceremony fun, inclusive and meaningful for us and our guests!

Rebecca · Married on 11/07/2015

Kat was perfection. I recommend her to anyone that will listen, she was so touching and thoughtful. We were truly lucky to find her for our wedding.

Sent on 12/10/2015
  • Charlene

Charlene · Married on 11/06/2015

Kat was absolutely amazing! From the moment we met it was as if she was an old friend; she was so much more than an officiant, she actually cared about our ceremony and making sure it was exactly what we wanted.

Sent on 12/12/2015

Michelle · Married on 10/25/2015

Kat was our officiant for our wedding vow renewal ceremony, and she was absolutely amazing. She had called me a few days before and went over every little detail. By the the next day when I spoke to her again, I felt like she was my friend and why doing a vow renewal was so important to me, this allowed me to open up to her so she could get the vows very precise.

She gave me rough draft to review and I didn't even have to make any changes! It was pin point on!

We planned to get away for this ceremony very last minute and we had 5 days to make it happen. Kat even drove 45 minutes to our location which was done at sunrise and it was very early in the morning. She was on time- even early- and it went PERFECT. My husband loved Kat and I'm so glad she was the one to renew our vows.

Thank you Kat!!

Sent on 10/29/2015

Monica · Married on 10/09/2015

Kat came recommended us to by our coordinator and she did not disappoint! She was everything we hoped for when it came to finding the right officiant for our wedding. From the moment we first spoke, she made it a point to connect with us and get a feel for our wedding. She was so detail oriented in guiding us thru the process of putting together our vows and gave lots of great feedback and suggestions. On the day of the wedding, she was great at connecting with our guests and making our ceremony special.. she certainly did not feel like a stranger we had just met a few weeks before. Thank you so much, Kat for our beautiful vows and for guiding us thru that day. We received a copy of our vows in the mail yesterday, which was a nice touch! (along with our certified wedding certificate from the County... which was also great of you to have put in the mail for us!)

Sent on 10/27/2015

Barbara · Married on 09/05/2015

Kat is amazing! She worked with us to make sure it was exactly what we wanted and it WAS! She was able to change venue at last minute notice without a problem. Great ceremony with friends & family! You Rock!

Sent on 09/24/2015

Christina · Married on 08/29/2015

Kat was fantastic as our officiant! She really got to know us as a couple, and incorporated our personalities and history into the ceremony. Kat worked in some stories about my husband and I, and it really made it special! So many of my guests commented on how sentimental the ceremony was because it was so personal.

Sent on 09/25/2015

Steven · Married on 08/15/2015

Kat literally saved our wedding. As in, it might not have happened without her. During a last-minute mixup that could have potentially been a crisis, she was there to calm things down and smooth everything out. During which, she stayed much longer than we had paid her to stay and went above and beyond. When you're working with people on something as important as your wedding, it's not how they handle all the normal stuff that's important, it's how they handle the unexpected crazy stuff. Kat can handle the unexpected crazy stuff.

Aside from that, Kat helped make our wedding personal and fun. For our casual, non-traditional, outdoor wedding ceremony, my wife and I really wanted someone who was relaxed, friendly, and open. She put in little jokes, added our love story, and really just tried to understand who we are and what we wanted at our wedding. The personalized attention to detail and genuine interest in us as a couple made all the difference.

Kat is not only those, but also incredibly professional and easy to work with. We planned the wedding ourselves from overseas, with a 13-hour time difference to Florida, but Kat was willing to work with us the whole way at almost any time.

After this whole process, we can easily call Kat a friend, who was an incredibly vital part of our wedding and who will always share those memories with us. We cannot recommend her highly enough to any couples out there hoping to lower their stress and just enjoy their special day.

Sent on 08/30/2015

Alexandria · Married on 08/13/2015

Kat did an amazing job and produced the perfect ceremony with minimal direction from my husband and I. She is extremely professional and I would highly recommend her to future brides and grooms!

Sent on 08/23/2015

Theresa and Pierre · Married on 08/06/2015

Kat was wonderful! Our elopement to the Florida Keys was a quick decision and we really didn't know what to expect. We were seeking a simple intimate ceremony. She found us a breathtaking location and composed heartfelt words that will be a lifetime memory for us. We can't begin to thank her for being so warm and helpful and ultimately for becoming a new friend!

Sent on 01/09/2016

Dawn · Married on 07/11/2015

What can I say, Kat is fabulous !!! 5 stars in evey aspect from the moment we met with her & though out the wedding ceremony .
    She's the best, so professional & flexible, on top of everything when we weren't , she was patient and caring and helped us make our wedding ceremony stress free & fabulous !!! She has found her calling and I would highly recommend Kat to anyone looking for an officiant , you will not be disappointed . Not only did we meet an awesome officiant we met an awesome new friend , Kat Newman , she's the best and my husband and I couldn't be happier , Kat made our day extra special !!! Our guests loved her as well . You just can't go wrong with Kat.

Sent on 07/19/2015

michaela · Married on 07/11/2015

Tim and Kat work so well together to provide the best service to their clients. They were warm and caring from the beginning of contact and were always responsive to questions or concerns. Tim was a great officiant for us and provided special touches in the ceremony that we loved. I would recommend services by these two for anyone eloping in the Keys. Thank you!

Sent on 08/14/2015

Laura · Married on 06/25/2015

I found Kat initially on WeddingWire, looked at her web page & submitted a query. She responded quickly and the phone call that followed really sealed it. My partner and I were planning to elope to Islamorada, where we'd never been. She previewed the location, identified a wondrous photographer, and suggested a florist & dinner venue. After a few phone encounters, she wrote a ceremony for us that was PERFECT. She & the photographer arrived as arranged, we met as if we were old friends and we had a beautiful, idyllic wedding. We loved it, & her, and recommend her to anyone!

Sent on 07/17/2015