108 Reviews for Ceremonies by Kat - Florida Keys Wedding Officiant

Vow Renewal (1)
Islam (1)
Hindu (1)
108 Ceremonies by Kat - Florida Keys Wedding Officiant Reviews

My now Husband and I went on vacation to Key Largo. At the last minute during our vacation he decided we should just go ahead and get married. I looked on the internet and saw all the beautiful things Ms.Kat had done and called her. She was wonderful!! I told her we didn’t want all that jazzy stuff. Just a simple to the point ceremony on a beach at sunset and she nailed it!!!! Beautiful small beach with beautiful sunset. Just by talking to her all of 15 minutes the ceremony she did was exactly us! Thank you again Ms. Kat!

Profile Picture Jodi, 2/15/18, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Kat was amazing! I work in weddings so it was important to have a ceremony that didn't remind me of all the ones I've seen before. She was so helpful in creating a ceremony that was special to us and her actual presence at the ceremony was so joyful! I cannot recommend her enough!

Profile Picture syd, 2/3/18, 5 Reviews
Services Used: Customized Vows, Licensed, Non-religious

Kat was fantastic to work with and we were able to pull off a great wedding despite booking from 1,000 miles away. She took the time to schedule calls with us in order to get to know us and was willing to meet with us for coffee when we arrived in the Keys. She had a great selection of ceremony outlines, readings, and vows. She is a pro at what she does and kept out ceremony brief, light, and sweet. She encouraged us to be present, but also have our time in our own little world as we stood in front of our friends and family. I would recommend her to anyone!

Photo for Ceremonies by Kat - Florida Keys Wedding Officiant Review
Profile Picture Brandon, 12/16/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Officiant
Services Used: Customized Vows, Licensed, Rehearsal, Non-religious, No Denomination

Kat is first and foremost extremely talented and passionate about her work. We had never met in person prior to the wedding, but when we did meet I felt like I was talking to an old friend. She is so kind, compassionate, warm, and funny! Many of our guests came up to me after the ceremony and told me how much they loved her. And to top it all off, when we had to relocate our wedding to Miami Beach last minute, she without hesitation made the trip up from the Keys. WE LOVE YOU, KAT - you are a GEM!!!! Thank you for making our special day even more so.

Photo for Ceremonies by Kat - Florida Keys Wedding Officiant Review
Profile Picture Ariel, 12/2/17, 4 Reviews
Services Used: Single Religion, Customized Vows, No Denomination

Kat was wonderful. We had so much fun and truly enjoyed our wedding.

Profile Picture Kristine, 8/23/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Kat was our officiant and she was just fabulous!! She helped us orchestrate our ceremony and she was just so personable and made us feel so comfortable. Thank you, thank you, thank you!!!!

Profile Picture Cathy, 7/29/17, 6 Reviews
Services Used: Catholic, Rehearsal, Customized Vows, Licensed

Kat was wonderful and accommodating! Weather you want a simple ceremony or a lavish event she is perfect! She was so sweet and flexible from the start. We even changed our vowels literally minutes before the ceremony and she didn't blink an eye. We couldn't have been happier to have this wonderful woman as our officiant!

Profile Picture Holly, 7/27/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Kat was wonderful to work with. Impressed with her follow up, her energy was upbeat. She guided us through everything, theprocess, the certification, licenses.

Profile Picture Maryellyn, 7/22/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

We booked Kat on the recommendation of our other vendors, and we are so glad that we did! Kat was so professional and organized, and was the perfect fit for our interfaith/non-denominational beachfront ceremony. It was so wonderful to plan our script together, and we truly built a long-lasting relationship throughout this process, despite our having a destination wedding.
Kat's approach to our wedding was filled with love and care. She was able to find the right words to create a magical setting for our ceremony, and truly represent our feelings for each other. She gave excellent recommendations and also included all the words and moments we wanted to make sure were included. It was serene yet funny, calm and full of love, and everyone was listening to her every word - even the bride and groom!
Kat did a lot of extra preparation to MC a special ceremony for our wedding, the breaking of the sapatia, and she executed it perfectly!!! We were all in the moment, and her voice and delivery for all the parts of the ceremony were flawless. Kat worked really well with all our vendors for cues, including music and photos, so that your key shots are only of you!
We are so happy that Kat was able to be part of our special day. She made the ceremony totally totally stress-free, and even better than we could ever imagine. We would highly recommend Kat's services to any couple looking for a casual yet sophisticated ceremony that is perfectly tailor the bride and groom. Thank you so much for everything!!

Photo for Ceremonies by Kat - Florida Keys Wedding Officiant Review - Perfect delivery
Photo for Ceremonies by Kat - Florida Keys Wedding Officiant Review - Holding our rings
Photo for Ceremonies by Kat - Florida Keys Wedding Officiant Review - Breaking of the sapatia
Profile Picture Naila, 7/22/17, 10 Reviews
Category: Officiant
Services Used: Hindu, Islam, No Denomination, Rehearsal, Interfaith Ceremony, Non-religious, Customized Vows, Licensed

Kat was very kind and helpful from the beginning, with a Skype chat to get to know us. She then followed up with a "couple" form so she could write a personalized love story for our ceremony. Kat responded within a day by email when we were putting together our ceremony. She had a great variety of readings and passages to choose from, and she was very open to using a reading that we had chosen from another source.
The love story Kat wrote was touching. It was clear she took a lot of time to read through everything we had shared with her; she got to the center of what makes us "us."
Kat is friendly, professional, and we are so thankful that she was our officiant!

Profile Picture Jennifer, 7/17/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Officiant

What more can I say about Kat but top notch! We were planning our elopement wedding out of state for the Keys & had to do everything over the phone & email which was nerve racking. She made us feel so comfortable & safe that everything would be perfect & that it was. She got to know both me & my husband & heard all about our son. The ceremony was fit just for us & our little family. Thank you again Kat for everything & being a part of our magical beach wedding!

Profile Picture Stacee, 7/7/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Everything was perfect! She put such a nice folder together for us to keep. She did such a great job!!

Profile Picture Rebecca, 5/20/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Officiant

We absolutely could not have picked a better person to be our Officiant. Kat was so easy to talk with about what we wanted and how we pictured our wedding day.
She is a true professional and helped us with many aspects of our planning. It felt as if we were being married by a friend.
We highly recommend Kat for your wedding in the Keys!

Profile Picture Diane & Don, 5/11/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Kat was a fabulous officiant. She was very sweet and helped us create the perfect ceremony that fit our style. I highly recommend her services.

Profile Picture Lauren, 5/7/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

When we started planning our wedding we hired an officiant. After getting to know each other through Skype and email we ended our wedding ceremony with a new friend. Kat is wonderful and has an energy that everyone wants at their wedding. She took the time to get to know us and personalized our ceremony to perfectly reflect our lives together. Kat used humor and charm to make our friends and family feel very comfortable and engaged in our ceremony. We couldn’t be happier and highly recommend Kat.

Profile Picture Sheila, 5/6/17, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Customized Vows, Licensed, No Denomination, Non-religious

Kat,

Was awesome. Could not have asked for better service or customer service. She sent us a lot of ceremonies to choose from to fit our style and also let us free style the vows. She did not try to push anything on us or steer us one way or another. Just listened and then took it from there. We also had rain at the time so we had to be very flexible and adjust on the "go" which Kat did perfect!!!

She was great, highly recommend.

Profile Picture clay, 4/22/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Kat was such a great officiant for us! She is very laid back and helped us have the most perfect ceremony! She was so warm and kind we couldn't have asked for a better person to officiate our wedding. Thanks Kat!

Profile Picture Desiree, 4/15/17, 6 Reviews
Category: Officiant

My husband and I got married at the Hilton Key Largo in April of 2017. We aren't from the area and asked for recommendations to vendors from several sources, each of them highly recommended Kat as an officiant.
From our first interaction with her, she couldn't have been more pleasant or supportive. She worked with us to craft the perfect ceremony based on our preferences and elements we wanted to incorporate.
The ceremony was perfect and performed just as planned. We couldn't be more happy or honored that Kat will forever be part of our memories of our special day.

Profile Picture Sophie, 4/14/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Officiant

My new bride and I tied the knot on April 3, 2017 and luckily Kat Newman is who we chose to officiate. Kat was actually one of the first vendors we booked as she came highly recommended by our photographer/friend Micha Vandiver. From the moment we spoke to Kat on the phone we knew she was the one! She was so loving and efficient that we clicked right away. Kat listened to all of our requests, she was there to support us if we needed her and she was just an absolute delight to communicate with (we’re from NY so this was a destination wedding.) Our guests raved about the ceremony and about how great Kat was. Thank you Kat, much love to you! Don’t waste your time looking elsewhere and book her now!!!

Profile Picture Jizelle, 4/3/17, 4 Reviews
Services Used: Customized Vows, Licensed

If you are planning a wedding in the Florida Keys, Kat is the person you want to perform your ceremony.=)
Not only does she possess the love and grace to conduct such a special occasion, but she is also loyal and devoted to you and your own perfect idea. =) She was more than helpful from the getgo. How and where get the licensing, where the beautiful scenery was, etc...
Kat absolutely made our wedding! She put her heart into it and it was magical. We're still amazed! She gave us a copy of our whole ceremony and was SUPER helpful by taking our pictures. We used both her words and her photos for our announcement. Kat is the real deal and we consider her a friend.
Good luck to all you love birds out there!

Profile Picture Missy, 3/16/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant, Photography

Kat was amazing! She put a lot of time and effort into making our ceremony exactly how we wanted it. She also took some time to get to know us to help customize our wedding. I really like her fun, outgoing personality and I loved that our ceremony was 100% coustomized to us. She was such a pleasure to work with and I would highly recommend her to anyone!

Profile Picture Stacy, 3/11/17, 8 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Kat married us down in Key West. She was very flexible, easy to work with and she got along with all of our guests and family great. She did an excellent job of getting to know us and catering a ceremony to our personalities.

Profile Picture Michael, 3/4/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Kat was perfect for our wedding ceremony! She was easy to work with and helped us put together the ceremony we envisioned. We live in NY and had no issues communicating via email with Kat. She's completely laid back and free-spirited. Thank you Kat!

Profile Picture Jessica, 2/18/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Kat helped us put together an amazing ceremony!!!! She was always there to answer any question we had or any concerns we had. We couldn't have been happier to have chosen Kat as our Officiant. She is truly amazing at what she does!!!

Thank you so much!!!
Matt & Jenna
3 Feb 2017

Profile Picture Jenna, 2/3/17, 8 Reviews
Services Used: Non-religious, No Denomination, Licensed

Where do I even begin. We had our ceremony in Islamorada and our expectation was that the weather would be beautiful, well mother nature had other plans. Most people tend to panic, but Kat showed up, very calm and jumped right in to help with anything that was needed, really without even being asked. Our ceremony ended up being pushed back time wise, but never did I hear Kat complain. She went down and the ceremony was beautiful and I have gotten so many compliments on how she delivered. She was fun and energetic, we all had to roll with the punches that day, but Kat made everyone at ease. I read the reviews prior to hiring her and they were all the same and mine is no different. I can't thank her enough for the help that she gave me and my husband on our special day. She made us laugh when we needed it the most. To anyone having their wedding in the Keys, Kat, you are the only one I would recommend. Thank you again and I am so glad you were there for our special day!

Profile Picture Jaclyn, 1/29/17, 1 Review