Ceremonies by K Reviews

7 Reviews for Ceremonies by K

• Shannon

Shannon E. · Married on 02/02/2021

Absolutely Amazing

Kathy was absolutely amazing !
    I went into wedding planning only wanting our close family to attend. I reached out to some officiants and Kathy was one of the first to answer back. She went above and beyond and helped me find my venue.
    She was in constant contact with me and wrote the most beautiful and specific vows for our ceremony.
    I can honestly say my day was made perfect because of how caring and above and beyond Kathy went. I would recommend her to anyone!

Sent on 02/17/2021

Shannon,
    Thank you so much for your kind words. You and Kris were so easy to work with and I am so happy I could help you with your venue. God Bless you both in your new life together ❤️
  • Tina

Tina · Married on 09/01/2020

It was perfect!

Karen did an amazing job! She was very warming and professional. She made it seem like I knew her forever. She tailored our ceremony to us perfectly for our 5 yr renewal. Definitely would recommend her!

Sent on 09/30/2020
  • Taylor

Taylor P. · Married on 02/21/2020

Simply the Best

Karen was absolutely amazing! We had unexpected rain on our wedding day and she was able to power through our outdoor ceremony and get it done right before the downpour started. She had the crowd entertained even though everyone was cold and getting sprinkled on. She seriously saved the day! It was a magical day that I will remember forever. Highly recommend her.

Sent on 06/08/2020

Taylor & Evan
    Thank you for your kind words.. I was amazed at how both of you handled the terrible weather with class and grace . I loved being part of your magical day.
    💕💫Karen

Maria S. · Married on 12/21/2019

Ceremonies by Karen are incredible amazing

She was very helpful and patience. The way she conducted the ceremony was very professional and very emotional. I recommend her.

Sent on 08/11/2020

Brucesegalmd@Aol.com · Married on 02/11/2016

For that big day!

Kathy works hard to make sure that your ceremony is everything you want it to be!

Sent on 08/17/2020

Ceremonies by K's reply:

Thank you so much for my review. It was such a pleasure working with you both. I wish you the best in your new life together. Kathy
  • Terri

Terri B. · Married on 09/02/2013

Incredible!

Kathy was the perfect officiant at my daughters wedding...she took the time to research and incorporate family traditions into the ceremony. Was with us every step of the way!

Sent on 08/22/2020

Thank you so much!!!
    I had so much fun and your daughter and husband were a blessing to work!! The joining together of their two faiths was such an example of the unity between two people and the openness to share each other faith ❤️