Ceremonies by Fr. Noel Clarke Reviews

Ceremonies by Fr. Noel Clarke 1
Ceremonies by Fr. Noel Clarke 2
Ceremonies by Fr. Noel Clarke 3

Julie · Married on 10/14/2012

Father Noel was fabulous for our wedding. He was always there to answer our questions. I loved the fact that we were able personalize our ceremony. His fee was reasonable compared to other officiants. I highly recommend his services.

Sent on 08/14/2013

Nu · Married on 10/08/2012

\r\n\r\nFr Noel was officiant at our recent wedding - and it was absolutely the best decision we could have made. \r\n\r\nHe made the day perfect- a beautiful, moving ceremony that was also loads of fun! Also the perfect mixture of our wish for both tradition and modernity.\r\n\r\nAll our guests talked afterwards about how relaxed and enjoyable the ceremony was - just perfect, felt like we knew him for years! \r\n\r\nWe couldn\'t recommend him highly enough. Book him! \r\n\r\nNuala & Dean

Sent on 10/27/2012

Fr. Noel was very gracious and guided us through the process seamlessly. We had a mishap during the ceremony--he brought the wrong version (!) but he dealt with it professionally and kept his cool. Made the ceremony very dear and memorable. Highly recommended.

Sent on 02/21/2013

Megan · Married on 07/20/2012

Fr. Noel was a wonderful officiant. As soon as my husband and I met him we knew it was a great fit. He is so open minded and makes you feel very comfortable. On the day of the wedding he knew exactly what to say at all the right moments. I highly recommend him!

Sent on 10/11/2012

Tracy · Married on 07/14/2012

Father Noel was the absolute best officiant I have ever witnessed at a wedding. My husband and I are both catholic but were looking for a non traditional service. After providing us with some ceremony ideas we able to rewrite the ceremony to reflect our values and beliefs. Father Noel took the time to get to know us as individuals and took our personalities into consideration resulting in a very humorous but touching ceremony. He was truly the best part of our wedding and we would highly recommend him to anyone

Sent on 10/13/2012

J · Married on 07/07/2012

Father Noel was a pleasure to work with and was extremely flexible with the ceremony, script and his formal wear. As we were unable to wed in a church, Father Noel brought the church to us. Thank you for a great ceremony !

Sent on 10/11/2012

Pauline · Married on 07/06/2012

Father Noel was delightful! The ceremony we requested was traditional, and Father Noel made it fun and humorous while sticking to what we valued. Everyone loved him!

Sent on 10/12/2012

kerri · Married on 03/17/2012

Fr Noel was wonderful! Very Professional and was very helpful in helping us find a ceremony to fit our personalities. I really appreciated how flexible and accommodating he was when we scheduled out initial consultation. I highly recommend Fr Noel!

Sent on 03/28/2012
  • I

Iggy · Married on 01/28/2012

Back in Kerry after our wonderful NY wedding in Central Park. Initially it seemed ominous as we considered
    a Catholic themed ceremony outdoors while on holiday in New York. We we referred by a fiend in New York to Fr. Noel Clarke
    He was down to earth, afforded us the ability to craft our ceremony with a Catholic ethos and spiritual flavor. His knowledge of Central Park was amazing and his choice of the Bethesda Fountain was great.
    Obtaining the license was a cinch with Fr. Noel's advise.
    Maebh and me are grateful to Fr. Noel who was so warm and embracing of our needs!
    Highly recommended!

Sent on 02/13/2012

Clarence · Married on 12/31/2011

Hi Noel
    Becky and me are delighted to review your services as our officiant.We were blessed to have found you on wedding wire and were so impressed by the array of views that we selected you. And you did not fail us!
    A superb and eloquently delivered ceremony caused all our wedding day stress to dissolve and and we had a wonderful human ceremony that delighted the two of us and all our guests.
    Many thanks!
    Clarence and Becky.

Sent on 02/09/2012

k · Married on 09/01/2011

We had to give the full five stars for Fr. Noel because he was what one would hope for to be part of a lasting memory, and we say that without reservation. Kind, flexible, professional and interested in our needs. I can't imagine a better experience. Thank you!

Fr. Noel -- what a wonderful person!

Sent on 09/06/2011

Kelly · Married on 07/30/2011

Father Noel did a wonderful job officiating our wedding. The ceremony was beautiful, personalized and light-hearted. Father was prompt in answering our questions along the way.... We were so happy to have stumbled across him through this website! Many thanks Father! Kelly and Chris

Sent on 08/24/2011

Beth · Married on 07/23/2011

Fr. Noel was the perfect officiant for our ceremony. My husband and I had a hard time deciding on an officiant because he is Catholic and I am not, Fr. Noel was able to provide the perfect blend to create a ceremony that we both loved along with our families. He was easy to work with and has a great sense of humor. So many people came up to us after the wedding to say how much they loved him.

Sent on 08/11/2011

Angela · Married on 07/03/2011

We loved having Fr. Noel officiate our ceremony. He was very responsive to our questions throughout the planning process, and he gave us some great ideas for structuring our ceremony. He is very flexible as to what you can include in your wedding as far as readings, prayers, etc., as long as you keep the components you need for a legal marriage ceremony. Thank you Fr. Noel-we loved our ceremony, and so did our guests!

Jim · Married on 07/02/2011

Fr. Noel was a tremendous help to us in planning our Ceremony. He gave us great examples and offered great suggestions to make everything work smoothly. I highly recommend him!!!!!!!!!!

Jenielyn · Married on 06/19/2011

Fr. Noel did a very good job in our wedding ceremony. It was a civil and religious ceremony and it came out very well. It feels like I get married in the church even though it was civil wedding. His fee is affordable compare to other officiant we encounter. Very professional. Highyly recommended!!

Sent on 10/26/2011
  • W

Tina Marie · Married on 06/11/2011

I have to be perfectly honest... Fr Noel made my wedding day!! He was perfect. He was both professional and friendly. He made our services all about us. Our family and friends have talked about our ceremony for the last two months. (6-11-11) I would highly recommend him!!

Charles · Married on 05/15/2011

We searched for the perfect vendors-we are so detail oriented- and of all the officiant-Ceremonies by FR. Noel turned out to be a true gem!
    Very well priced, relative to the competition, he was hands on from the first day. Quick to respond and always available. When we had difficulty meeting him at his office, he consented to meet us at our home.
    he allowed us to take care of every detail and gave us some wonderful pointers when it came to being relaxed on the day.
    Highly recommended!

Sent on 06/16/2011

Ronald · Married on 01/29/2011

Even though my bride's daughter held up the wedding for a hour so all her friends could arrive, Fr. Noel still was able to make it a extraordinary day.
    He made a very tense situation relaxed and upbeat. My wedding was very informal and a lot of fun. My bride is giving me a hard time, she wants to do it again next year. I hope she won't be late for that one too.

Sent on 04/14/2011

Alice · Married on 12/17/2010

Fr. Noel was absolutely fantastic from the moment we contacted him right through to the prompt filing of our marriage cerfificate! He took the time to meet with us and get a feel for the type of ceremony we wanted and then executed it beautifully!

Sent on 01/21/2011

Deirdre · Married on 12/11/2010

Father Noel performed our wedding ceremony in December and it was wonderful. We had fexiblity in creating our own ceremony and Father Noel added warmth and humor. During the reception several guests told us they loved our ceremony and they were sure Father Noel was a friend of the family!

Sent on 01/21/2011

Adrienne · Married on 12/05/2010

I found Father Noel through a search on LIWeddings website. I placed a phone call and he returned in within a few hours. After speaking with him, and letting him know what we wanted for our wedding ceremony, we decided to meet in person. During the interview, he took time to learn about me and I felt very comfortable. He is a sweet, kind, gentleman who is a great listener. I explained in detail what we were hoping for and he listened and asked questions. He was really willing to do whatever we wanted to make our ceremony special and personal. My husband and I wanted a traditional Catholic ceremony, with a couple of twists (we did a Celtic hand fastening). We decided to ask him to do our ceremony in NYC. Father Noel kept in touch with me on a regular basis, via email or phone calls. His response to any of my questions was almost immediate. I felt at ease. He emailed me a few days prior to the ceremony and we spoke on the phone to go over things. The day of the wedding, he showed up to meet with my husband prior to the ceremony. The wedding was beautiful. Father Noel was amazing. Everything went as planned. There were several moments in the ceremony where he made everyone laugh (he has a great sense of humor). Our guests still talk about how beautiful the ceremony was, and because it was so personal, many of them thought he was a friend of the family. Our parents (all Roman Catholic) were thrilled, and so were we. We would highly recommend him.

Sent on 01/25/2011
  • W

Jenn · Married on 11/20/2010

It was a pleasure have Fr. Noel be the one to conduct our ceremony. He was great at getting back to my emails and was willing to change the date with short notice. He made our families feel welcome in his apartment and was very professional and friendly. He made our wedding day a pleasant and enjoyable experience, and calmed our nerves with his relaxed demeanor. I highly recommend him!

Sent on 01/20/2011

Stephanie · Married on 10/15/2010

We LOVED our wedding and it was mostly in part to Fr. Noel Clarke. When we met with Fr. Noel, we had just been told we were unable to get married in the Catholic Church we had been attending because it was not the church in our zipcode. We were devestated and confussed and decided to start looking at alternatives. We came across Fr. Noel - a wonderful gentleman specializing in Catholic weddings and non-traditional spiritual ceremonies. He is open and loving and accepting...and funny!! Our family and friends were cracking up and thought he added that extra something special to our ceremony! He also worked with us on writing our own vows and prayer and encouraged us along the way with his gentle spirit and kindness. Call him and meet with him and you will know instantly what I mean!!

Sent on 11/01/2010

Heidi · Married on 09/12/2010

I found Father Noel through the internet. My now husband and I have been together for over 13 years and we never had the time to get married. We finally decided to make the time and planned a small intimate wedding in less than 10 days. We met Father Noel and was very happy on how down to earth and picked up on who we really are. Our guests commented on how the ceremony was one of the most beautiful ceremonies they ever saw. He was warm and had a wonderful sense of humor.

Sent on 03/05/2011