Ceremonies By Design Reviews

44 | Chalfont, PA

44 Reviews for Ceremonies By Design

Jill Moses · Getting married on 01/05/2021

Wonderful to Work With!

Nancy was such a joy to have as our officiant. She spent time asking questions and really getting to know us so she could customize our ceremony perfectly. She made sure to design the wording of everything around who we were and our journey together as a couple. She was very responsive, helpful, kind, professional and open to any and all of our ideas along the way! Thanks, Nancy!

Sent on 05/23/2020

Ceremonies By Design's reply:

Jill and Dave,
    Thank you so very much for the lovely review. I know couples looking to work with an Officiant will relate to your kind words. (With all the officiants to choose from, how does one decide? They read the reviews to help with their decision making!)
    Many thanks and looking forward to seeing you in 2021.
    Warmest regards,
    Pastor Nancy, Ceremonies by Design
  • Vicki

Vicki Jankowski · Married on 11/29/2019

Simply the best

We could not have been happier with our choice of officiant and are confident you would feel the same way. Pastor Nancy was easily accessible throughout the entire process and her expertise was INVALUABLE. She supported my husband and myself to create a ceremony that was PERFECTLY crafted to our love story. We honestly lost track of how many compliments we received about our ceremony and Pastor Nancy.
    If you are not a huge fan of the unity candle or the sand blending - try the wine blending.
    It was a HUGE hit and with Pastor Nancy’s guidance, we were able to incorporate elements of our heritage into this ceremony. She is full of unique ideas to make your special day as perfect as ours - you will not be disappointed.

Sent on 11/30/2019
  • Samantha

Samantha Stone · Married on 10/19/2019

Wonderful Experience, Wonderful Ceremony

If you are looking for an interfaith, modern and personal ceremony Pastor Nancy is wonderful. She was such a pleasure to work with and to get know. She truly cares and gets to know your "love story" to give the most beautiful ceremony.

Sent on 11/21/2019
  • Dasha

Dasha Tyson · Married on 09/14/2019

Nancy is hands down the best.

Pastor Nancy was our officiant at our wedding this past weekend. From the first time I spoke to her, we knew she was the one to make our ceremony perfect. She was so accommodating and easy to work with, and always made sure to make what we wanted the priority. Her words at our ceremony were touching and made it seem like she had known us forever, I love how personalized she made it just from our conversations. She was always available to answer all of my questions and calm my nerves. She was such a calming presence and made me feel so at ease knowing she had it all handled. I couldn’t possibly imagine having anyone else standing up there to marry us, we will both remember Pastor Nancy dearly for the rest of our lives. Don’t even hesitate to reach out if you want the perfect, beautiful and personalized ceremony.

Sent on 09/17/2019

Caitlin Moser · Married on 08/24/2019

Reccomend!

What an amazing ceremony! Nancy was great and really cared about making our wedding ceremony perfect. We got so many compliments on how beautiful our ceremony was. We would definitely recommend Nancy to anyone getting married!

Sent on 09/20/2019
  • Dj Huckfeldt

Dj Huckfeldt · Married on 07/22/2019

The best, wonderful

Nancy went out of her way to personalize the ceremony. It wasn’t generic. She is personable and an absolute pleasure.

Sent on 07/22/2019
  • Julie

Julie Barton · Married on 06/15/2019

Recommend!

Nancy was great! My husband and I eloped 3 weeks after getting engaged -- and Nancy performed our ceremony at the Bridgeton House by the Delaware. She made it personalized and what we wanted, and was extremely flexible with timing given we had a lot of pieces to pull together quickly. Definitely recommend Nancy!

Sent on 08/22/2019
  • Sean

Sean Hayden · Married on 05/19/2019

Great Wedding Officiant

Nancy made the entire wedding officiant process very easy and free of stress! We met with Nancy in person early on in the process to answer some questions and tell stories that she incorporated into the service. She was very responsive to all of our emails and gave us a lot of reminders and tips to help us out through the planning process. It was very hot out on the day of our wedding (obviously had the service outside) and Nancy did a great job of completing the service within 30 minutes without it feeling rushed! We got several compliments from our guests about how great the service was. We would definitely recommend Nancy to anyone who is looking for a wedding officiant!

Sent on 06/20/2019

BRENDA GIVLER · Married on 04/28/2019

Memories made with ease

We were very touched how Pastor Nancy shares her gift of uniting couples with compassion and joy. We needed help in creating a meaningful ceremony and we interviewed several officiants. When we talked with Nancy, we realized that she was the one that could do that, and it became effortless. Many guests also commented on how much they enjoyed the ceremony that was personal, light-hardhearted and endearing.

Sent on 05/09/2019
  • Sarah

Sarah Hill · Married on 10/27/2018

October Wedding, Sarah & Tony

Nancy did a fantastic job surprising our guests for us at our house-warming party that turned into a surprise wedding!

Sent on 10/30/2018

Ceremonies By Design's reply:

Thank you, Sarah and Anthony, it was such a pleasure surprising all your friends at your House Warming/Wedding.

What a day to remember!
    Best Wishes,
    Pastor Nancy
  • Katie

Katie · Married on 10/14/2018

Awesome Officiant

Nancy did such a great job officiating our wedding. We picked her based on the reviews on here and I'm really glad we did. When we first met her, she made us feel super comfortable and she explained the whole wedding process for us which was helpful since we were not sure how everything worked. She also asked us some questions to tailor the ceremony for us and make it personal, lighthearted and humorous (which we totally loved). She handled all the license paperwork for us after the ceremony and we received our marriage license in the mail which made it super easy for us. Our guests also mentioned that they loved Nancy's ceremony. We highly recommend Nancy!

Sent on 11/03/2018

Rachelle · Married on 10/13/2018

Highly recommend

We chose Pastor Nancy based on the reviews on the website and are so glad that we did. During our first meeting she walked us through the entire ceremony and asked us questions which she used to personalize the ceremony. Many of the guests commented on how lovely it was. There was laughing and crying. If you are looking for something outside of your typical run of the mile ceremony, I would recommend Pastor Nancy.

Sent on 11/25/2018
  • Lysa

Lysa · Married on 09/29/2018

THE best ever!

I did my due diligence for an officiant for our wedding and I have to say it paid off. Nancy was nothing short of wonderful. She is extremely personable, sweet and thorough. She was flexible with my last minute changes. And more importantly she made me feel as if I knew her for years. I love that she recommended for us to have a one-on-one meeting several months before the wedding so she could get to know the bride and groom before the actual wedding rehearsal/wedding day. I have no complaints at all. Not only was she a great officiant but she's also an awesome person to have part of our wedding day. Look no further!

Sent on 12/02/2018

Brittany · Married on 07/14/2018

Pastor Nancy was absolutely amazing for our wedding ceremony!! We came across her website and couldn't believe we got so lucky! At our first meeting, Nancy asked us questions to learn more about us and our love story. She learned my husband and I enjoy wine and recommended a wine ceremony. For the wine ceremony, we bought a special bottle of wine to put into a keepsake box. At the ceremony, we both put a letter to each other in the box to read on our first anniversary. It was such a special part of our ceremony and so many guests shared how much they loved that part! Nancy also recommended honoring our mothers during the ceremony by giving our partner's mom a white rose to thank them. I gave my husband's mom a rose and my husband gave my mom a rose; it was a beautiful surprise for our moms that they appreciated! I loved that Nancy took the time to learn our story and incorporate it into our ceremony. We truly felt like Nancy was an old friend at our ceremony! Throughout the entire process, Nancy quickly responded to questions and offered any advice. She often reached out to check on our progress with finding a wine box or remind us to apply for our marriage license. I highly recommend anyone searching for an officiant to contact Ceremonies by Design, you won't regret it!

Sent on 07/29/2018

Amanda · Married on 06/26/2018

My husband and I had Pastor Nancy officiate our wedding on June 26th, 2018. And it was an absolutely amazing ceremony! When we first met with pastor Nancy, she asked us a lot of questions, and really wanted to get to know us more, and know more of our story. This allowed her to create a ceremony that was tailored to us and told a bit about our relationship. The ceremony was sincere, but also had just the right amount of humor in it to make our guests laugh! She is one of those people that when you meet her for the first time, it feels like you have known her forever, which is awesome! Overall, Nancy was a pleasure to work with, and guests are still telling me that the ceremony was amazing!

Sent on 07/13/2018

Brittany · Married on 06/23/2018

Pastor Nancy is seriously amazing! She was so accommodating - we lived in Hawaii while we were planning our wedding - and very easy to work with. From the first time we talked to her, we loved her! She took the time to get to know us so that she could make the ceremony so special and personal. Almost everyone at our wedding commented that our ceremony was one of the best they had ever been to - and that is largely thanks to Pastor Nancy!

If you are looking for an officiant, call Paster Nancy! Your wedding will be all the better for it!

Thanks Pastor Nancy!! <3

Sent on 09/26/2018

Tori · Married on 06/09/2018

My husband and I got married June 9, 2018 and we had Nancy Nolan as our officiant. Before having her, we had another lady that was going to marry us but those plans fell through. We found Nancy Nolan on The Knot and it just so happens that my mom's neighbor used to work with Nancy. It felt as if it was meant to be. Nancy saved the day and worked with us to have a personalized, short but sweet, fun ceremony. She mentioned doing a blending of wines, instead of blending sands and our guests, as well as Matt and I, loved it! Nancy is very professional, funny, and was very accommodating to what we were looking for. We highly recommend her if you are looking for an officiant. She was always so positive and sweet, we truly enjoyed working with her for our big day!

Sent on 07/09/2018
  • F

Faith · Married on 05/27/2018

Pastor Nancy is absolutely wonderful! From the minute we meet her we felt like we knew her for years. She took the time to really get to know us and her ceremony truly reflected that. She also separetly helped my husband and I write our vows, which we really appreciated. To have her thoughtfulness and patience at such a chaotic time was instrumental. If you are looking for a beautiful ceremony that truly reflects you as a couple and what you’re marriage means to you, then Nancy is the perfect choice!!!!

Sent on 06/25/2018

Julie · Married on 04/28/2018

Pastor Nancy was so amazing!! She made our ceremony so special and made our guests and my husband and I smile and laugh the entire time. She really took the time to get to know my husband and I and customize the ceremony. It was so personalized and special for us, and we couldn’t be any happier! She was so prompt to respond to all questions we had. I couldn’t have asked for anyone better to be our officiant. Thank you so much Pastor Nancy!

Sent on 05/12/2018

Patricia · Married on 04/19/2018

We hired Pastor Nancy only 3 weeks before our very small "elopement," after a telephone conversation where we immediately felt at ease with her, and were impressed with the types of questions she asked in order to get to know us and our story. She did a beautiful job of making the ceremony personal, meaningful, and even humorous (which fit us). She even braved some bone-chilling weather to take a few pictures with us outside.

A very sweet lady, professional, and accommodating. We recommend her highly.

Sent on 04/22/2018

Amanda · Married on 10/20/2017

Pastor Nancy was absolutely fabulous! She worked with us to tailor our ceremony to reflect who we are and all of our guests couldn’t stop telling us how much they loved it! We wanted to include a ring warming in the ceremony and she was great with putting that in there as well! Would recommend Pastor Nancy for all your officiant needs! Thank you so much, Pastor Nancy!!!!

Sent on 11/10/2017

Cheryl · Married on 09/16/2017

Pastor Nancy officiated at our daughter’s wedding in September, and Nancy continues to receive compliments from our guests. They were impressed with the personal, and sometimes humorous details she included in the ceremony, and also her professional demeanor. It is easy to see that Pastor Nancy loves what she does, and why couples love her in return.

Sent on 10/22/2017

Megan · Married on 09/16/2017

Upon our first meeting with Pastor Nancy, we immediately felt comfortable and at ease. We were more than satisfied with her services and professionalism. Pastor Nancy provided us with suggestions for our ceremony and vows all while attentively listening to our every need. Her beautiful and personalized ceremony left us with memories that will last a lifetime. Our family and friends felt as if they were a part of the ceremony, and they still are talking about how unique and special she made our day. We are more than thankful for her services and hope to stay in touch with her in the future!

Sent on 11/04/2017

Jill · Married on 09/15/2017

Pastor Nancy did more than just officiate at our wedding ceremony. She learned about whom we are, our background, and our families. After a single meeting we felt we had a new friend. On the day of, she helped reduce the stress. She brought our families into the service in a unique way, and created a ceremony that reflected us. She injected love, family, and even some humor into the ceremony. We hope to stay in touch with her – she is such a wonderful person.

Sent on 10/22/2017