Ceremonies by Deidra Reviews

Ceremonies by Deidra 3
Ceremonies by Deidra 4

Deborah Allsbrook · Getting married on 10/05/2020

"Deidre to the Rescue"

A most extraordinary Officiant!
    At a most difficult time, I had no idea where to begin, in honoring my Mother in a Celebration of Life.
    Diedre's professionalism, loving support, advice and overall organization, was a tremendous help and very much appreciated.
    She gathered information from family and friends to formulate a eloquent, heartfelt and sometimes humorous remembrances of my Mom.
    The selection of poems, her comforting words and soothing voice made for a most memorable ceremony.
    Many commented on how beautifully Deidre carried out the service.
    I will forever be grateful!
    Deborah Allsbrook 2/24/2019

Sent on 05/22/2019

Ceremonies by Deidra's reply:

Deborah, I understand how difficult it is to lose a parent. And I know you wanted a ceremony that truly reflected your mother's love and the memories of her that you hold so dearly. I'm sure she would have loved her beautiful memorial. Thank you for the honor of choosing my services.
  • Daniel

Daniel Santamaria · Married on 07/27/2019

Married on 7/27/2019

Deidra was absolutely wonderful, professional and amazing as our wedding officiant. She made us feel comfortable with her planning, suggestions, guidance and advice. Deidra took the time to understand our relationship and applied it with elegance at our ceremony.
    We were extremely happy and grateful that we chose Deidra and we couldn't of imagined our wedding without her.
    Thank you Deidra for our wedding ceremony that will be cherished in our memories forever!

Sent on 08/17/2019

Ceremonies by Deidra's reply:

You both deserved a truly magnificent wedding day, and I was so happy to be part of your forever memories. Thank you for your lovely review and thank you so much for choosing my services. Deidra

Lorena · Married on 07/07/2019

Smooth as Silk

We were looking for a professional and experienced officiant who could officiate a non-religious ceremony, and Deidra fit the bill.
    Deirdra is articulate, elegant, and has a calm demeanor that we love.
    From our very first meeting with her, we noticed that she is confident, patient, and well-organized, which made it easy for us. She was open to ideas, gave us some ideas, and communicated with our wedding coordinator right away.
    Deidra took a lot of pressure off of us. Her instructions were clear and easy to follow.
    She made sure that we could contact her via phone or email for any concerns.
    Deidra communicates very well. She promptly replies to emails and follows up on a regular basis. She often took the initiative to contact us first with any updates and to just check up on us.
    On the day of the ceremony, she arrived early, reassured and comforted us, and officiated a marvelous ceremony. It flowed as smooth as silk and we are very pleased with the outcome. Thank you, Deidra!

Sent on 07/27/2019

Ceremonies by Deidra's reply:

I am touched by your lovely review. It was my pleasure and honor to make sure you felt comforted and reassured. A wedding event really is a big deal, and I truly understand the concerns and angst that couples experience. I am so happy that everything went smoothly and just as you wished for. Thank you very much for trusting my care.

Karen Merino · Married on 02/16/2019

Amazing ceremony!

Deidra was absolutely wonderful! She was so proactive and organized when planning our ceremony. She was very receptive to our ideas, even when we weren't sure of what we wanted. She also checked in on us regularly, which we are thankful for, since planning a wedding from across the country can be a little overwhelming! She even helped us with the logistics of applying for a marriage license in California! Our ceremony was perfect! So many of our guests have told us how sweet and well-spoken she was. She made sure our ceremony reflected who we are, our love for one another, and even managed to include our furry son, Apollo (who was a groomsman).

Sent on 03/04/2019

Ceremonies by Deidra's reply:

Thank you Karen for your kind and generous words. It was wonderful to work with you both, as I know how important your special day was to each of you. I'm delighted that you were so happy.

Karla · Married on 12/29/2018

Lovely and amazing

Deidra was amazing!! Right from the beginning a smooth process.She was always available for questions. Provided great ideas and suggestions. We felt comfortable with her and guest really enjoyed our ceremony.

Sent on 10/20/2018

Ceremonies by Deidra's reply:

Thank you Karla for taking the time to write this kind review. It was a delight to work with you during this exciting and important event in your life. I wish you both endless happiness!

Denecia · Married on 09/09/2018

Best Officiant Ever!!!

Deidra is AMAZING!!! She is so sweet and caring. She has a beautiful accent that will make your ceremony even beautiful. She’s well organized and will treat your wedding as one of her own. I cannot stop speaking highly of her because she was that amazing. She show up ahead of schedule and made sure everyone was present and had whatever it was they were responsible for. I didn’t not have to worry about the ceremony one bit. Deidra took care of everything regarding the ceremony, mailed our license, and communicated very well with our wedding coordinator. I trust her 100% and would definitely recommend her time and time again.

Sent on 11/24/2018

Ceremonies by Deidra's reply:

It was so lovely to receive your kind review. Thank you. Denecia, it was a glorious event and I was only too happy to make sure I could assist you in any way possible. Thank you for choosing my services. It was true pleasure.

Reema · Married on 09/02/2018

I highly recommend Deidra as a wedding officiant. Beyond the fact that she is incredibly kind and warm, Deidra's professionalism and attention to detail blew me, my husband and family away. She crafted a very romantic ceremony that truly captured my husband and I as a couple, along with a symbolic candle lighting ceremony. Plus she has a cool Australian accent :) Do yourself a favor and hire Deidra as your wedding officiant, you won't regret it!

Sent on 09/13/2018

Ceremonies by Deidra's reply:

Reema and Alex, congratulations on a magnificent wedding! It really was so beautiful and everyone was incredibly happy for you both. It was a delight and an honor to preside over your ceremony. Thank you very much for your generous review.

Vicky · Married on 09/01/2018

Deidra Gray-Breijo officiated at our wedding on September 1st at the 94th Aero Squadron in Van Nuys. From the moment we met her I knew she was the only person I wanted to join us together in matrimony. She was gracious and poised at our first meeting even though we were sadly 15 minutes late (LA traffic.) She was engaging and receptive to our wants and needs regarding our ceremony. Soon after our first meeting she had a transcript of the ceremony which was very well thought out and we found deeply touching, just what we wanted to convey on the day. We hardly needed any revisions. She kept in contact with us through the months before the date and offered us great advice on how to manage stress and get the most out of the process that is planning a wedding. I really appreciated her Zen attitude and calm, reassuring demeanor. She reminded me to have fun and enjoy the process and not to sweat over every detail. She has that great combination of professionalism with a wonderful sense of humor that helps keep the "Bridezilla" under control. On the wedding day, Deidra arrived promptly, was dressed elegantly and appropriately for our 6:00 pm ceremony. At our venue we had planes taking off occasionally, but because of her helpful suggestions and her deft timing, the ceremony was smooth and meaningful and as perfect as one could ever hope. Her voice was mellifluous and interesting with that hint of Australian accent. It kept our guests and us engaged and entertained. I and my husband would definitely recommend her services.

Sent on 09/07/2018
    Ceremonies by Deidra 5
    Ceremonies by Deidra 6
    Ceremonies by Deidra 7

Ceremonies by Deidra's reply:

Congratulations on a beautiful, fun, warm and romantic wedding! It was such a pleasure to meet you both and to be an integral part of your special day. I meant every word I wrote about you - you really are a wonderful couple and I truly enjoyed creating your ceremony. Thank you from the bottom of my heart for your extremely kind and generous review. Deidra

Sarah · Married on 08/11/2018

It was very clear from our first conversation with Deidra, she was the perfect person to marry us! It took us most of our engagement to figure out who it should be, and after looking through tons of officiants online, all of whom just didn't seem right, we were so relieved to find Deidra! First off, she's just a lovely human. She's kind and funny and you can just tell she loves what she does. We didn't know what kind of ceremony we wanted or what traditions should be included, but she walked us through it all, and put together a beautiful ceremony that really felt like us. Another thing we felt and appreciated is that Deidra truly believes in marriage and understands the weight and importance of it. She guided through writing our vows, along with the process of getting all the necessary paperwork in order (we needed help with both!!) We've had so many people tell us what a beautiful ceremony it was, and how it truly felt like us. I truly could not recommend Deidra more, and I can't imagine a better person to have standing there with us that day! Thank you, Deidra!

Sent on 09/16/2018
    Ceremonies by Deidra 8

Ceremonies by Deidra's reply:

Thank you Sarah for your truly lovely review. It was a pleasure meeting you both during such an exciting time in your lives. It was a glorious and happy day for all and I was honored to be your Wedding Officiant.

kate · Married on 06/29/2018

From the moment we first met Deidre we were impressed with her warm and charming demeanor, as well as her poise and expertise. She was quite intuitive during our consultation and was able to share ideas that were exactly what we had hoped for. Deidre was extremely supportive and always available for questions as we went through the process of writing our own vows and deciding on details. Thanks to Deidre's presence on our wedding day, our ceremony was absolutely perfect- warm, inviting, personal, well paced, meaningful and memorable!

Sent on 07/19/2018

Ceremonies by Deidra's reply:

I am very glad to know how pleased you were with the ceremony. You had exactly right approach from day one about your wedding - you wanted it to be beautiful and most of all happy! And with all of the music and surprises you had organized - it certainly was a happy experience for all. Thank you for being wonderful clients and for choosing my services.

Eric · Married on 05/04/2018

Deidra was absolutely amazing, from our first meeting with her at her home we knew she was the officiant for us. Her professionalism, support, and advice is unparalleled. Many guests provided unsolicited positive comments regarding the ceremony that she orchestrated regarding how lovely it was. Diedra really took the time to understand my Fiance and I and our story and related it so well to our audience. We could not have imagined it going any better. If Diedra is available, book her for your event.

Sent on 05/09/2018

Ceremonies by Deidra's reply:

I know you are about to head off on your honeymoon, so I appreciate the time you took to write such lovely comments about my services. I value your feedback very much. Most of all, I am truly grateful that you chose me as your Wedding Officiant. It was an honor and a pleasure. Thank you.

Carolyn · Married on 05/03/2018

Deidra was our officiant for our wedding in May. She personalized our ceremony for us and gave some recommendations for our vows. She was great at communicating and was very responsive whenever we had any questions. I appreciated how professional she was with everything.

Sent on 05/23/2018

Ceremonies by Deidra's reply:

Thank you for your incredibly kind review. It was my pleasure to help you and Chris achieve a beautiful and heartfelt ceremony. As much as you enjoyed hearing my words, I enjoyed being there for you both. A wedding day goes by so quickly, and there are so many amazing moments to capture and hold for a lifetime. Treasure those memories upon every anniversary. Best, Deidra

Hayley · Married on 03/24/2018

My husband and I were so impressed with Deidra! She is extremely knowledgeable and experienced as a wedding officiant, and she put us at ease about the whole process as soon as we met her. We so appreciated her guidance and advice, and the ceremony she wrote for us was beyond perfect. She listened to what we wanted and created a ceremony that beautifully reflected who we are as a couple. So happy we chose Deidra to officiate our wedding - we highly recommend her!

Sent on 07/09/2018

Ceremonies by Deidra's reply:

It was my absolute pleasure to not only get to know you both throughout the months leading up to your wedding day, but also to witness your joy on your wedding day. It was special indeed and my honor. Thank you for your very kind review.

Barret · Married on 01/19/2018

Deidra was top notch and we had "fun" in the process. I know everyone enjoyed the service. It was professional, funny, serious when needed and efficient.

Sent on 01/30/2018

Ceremonies by Deidra's reply:

It was a delight to work with you and your gorgeous bride! I can't take any credit for being funny - I was simply relaying the story you told me about the first kiss you both shared!!! It was quite amusing, and that's what made everything about your ceremony so sweet and natural. Thank you for your kind compliments. Deidra

Dawn · Married on 01/19/2018

We knew Deidra was going to be incredibly efficient and organized by the long and in-depth consultation we had upon first meeting her. We spent an hour and a half going over every aspect of our ceremony and we enjoyed our time with her very much. She also typed up the notes that she took so that we could check everything. She’s so attention to detail! And as for the ceremony, it was exactly what we had hoped for – beautiful and eloquent! I highly recommend Ceremonies by Deidra.

Sent on 01/30/2018
  • Brittany

Brittany · Married on 11/10/2017

Deidra is absolutely amazing. She was a referral from our good friends and we are so blessed she was available for our special day. She is very organized and professional. Every question we had along the way was answered in a timely manner. She is very thorough and asks all the right questions to make sure that she seemlessly fulfills your vision. Our minds were at ease walking into our day. We highly recommended her to anyone and everyone!

Sent on 11/22/2017

Ceremonies by Deidra's reply:

Brittany, I can't thank you enough for your lovely review. It was a beautiful wedding day and I was extremely pleased to be a part of your important event. I will always remember how happy you looked when I arrived at the venue - I wanted to hold you and say, it's okay, we've got this! And see I was right, there was nothing to worry about - in everyone's eyes, your day was perfection! :>)

Carolyn · Married on 10/07/2017

Deidra was a delight to work with. We were apparently late to the game in looking for an officiant only six weeks before our ceremony, and we were so lucky that Deidra was available. She was quick to respond and took the time to get to know us as a couple on a weekend morning, which was the only time we were both available to meet. Deidra made sure that our ceremony ran smoothly and walked us through all of the details that we hadn’t thought of. If we ever get married again, we will be sure to use Deidra!

Sent on 11/25/2017

Ceremonies by Deidra's reply:

Carolyn, your wedding was beautiful - from your gorgeous gown, to the perfect venue, and the happiness and love between you and Jay. Everyone in your audience felt your joy and this set the tone for a wonderful event. Thank you for the great honor of choosing my officiating services.

Diana · Married on 07/27/2017

Deidra was very supportive during the wedding process. She was very informative and assisted us with any questions. She made getting the marriage license super easy with all her advice. Deidra was also very caring and supportive through out our ceremony process. My husband and I wanted to write our own vows and when we were having trouble writing, Deidra gave us the advice we needed in order to complete them. She was very responsive to emails and was tentative to our questions; giving thorough and detailed answers.

Thank you so much Deidra for all your love and care in making our ceremony special!

Sent on 08/11/2017

Ceremonies by Deidra's reply:

Diana, I can't thank you enough for your lovely review about my services. Being there for you both and offering guidance throughout the months leading up to your wedding day, was my pleasure. I send you my love and best wishes. Deidra

G · Married on 07/22/2017

Deidra did an outstanding job from beginning to end. She was a joy to work with and she really helped us through each stage of our wedding ceremony planning. She went above and beyond to get to know us and to help us feel the most comfortable on the day of. All of our guests commented that our ceremony was one of the most beautiful and touching wedding ceremonies they had ever seen. We will cherish the memory of our wedding ceremony forever thanks to Diedra. We give her our highest recommendation!

Sent on 08/02/2017

Ceremonies by Deidra's reply:

Thank you for taking the time to write such a generous review. It was a pleasure to meet and work with you both throughout the lead up to your precious event, and also to meet the children. Between your amazing family and those good looking dogs too - you are blessed with so many great things in life. Warmest wishes always.

Renda · Married on 06/25/2017

We cannot express how lucky we feel to have found Deidra to provide us with the most beautiful ceremony we have ever been to.
    She went over and beyond our expectations. Our first meeting was beautiful, she counselled us, giving us both a chance to talk about one another and then later used those expressions in our ceremony and it was genius because it really personalized our ceremony in ways other officiants don't do.
    She's lovely and gentle and genuine and there is no one else that I have seen do this kind of work, do it better

Sent on 07/30/2017

Ceremonies by Deidra's reply:

Renda and Nadya, thank you for your lovely review. Planning a wedding in LA when you live so far away in Canada, must have been a little daunting! However, everything came together beautifully and your venue was amazing. I adored meeting both of you and it was my absolute pleasure to create a ceremony that truly reflected who you are as a couple. Thank you for being so special. Warmest wishes, Deidra

Leslie · Married on 06/17/2017

Deidra was an absolutely amazing officiant for our wedding ceremony. From start to finish throughout the planning process to the day she was exceptional. Deidra is such a nice person to be around. She was great about answering all of my questions, and went over every detail with my husband and I. She was very helpful in so many ways. Her execution and eye contact were noticed. If you want an amazing officiant and experience use Deidra as your officiant!

Sent on 07/11/2017

Ceremonies by Deidra's reply:

Leslie, thank you for taking the time to write such a nice review. It was an absolute pleasure to meet you and Darin, and an honor to serve as your Officiant. I wish you both a long and beautiful lifetime together.

Alice · Married on 06/04/2017

Deidra was truly amazing to work with. Such a high degree of professionalism and so on top of everything! We had absolutely no worries about or ceremony on the day of the wedding because we knew we were in such capable hands. Without hesitation we would recommend Deidra to anyone who is getting married in California. She will add class and polish to your wedding and make sure you have everything perfect. Thank you Deidra, it was such a pleasure!

Sent on 06/13/2017

Ceremonies by Deidra's reply:

Thank you Alice for such a positive and lovely review. Both you and Ted were so sweet and such a pleasure to work with, that you made my role look easy. It's wedding celebrations like yours that reminds me how grateful I am to an Officiant.

Joshua · Married on 06/03/2017

We couldn't have asked for a more special ceremony. Deidra was wonderful, professional, and added such a personal touch to our wedding day. We wish we could rate more than 5 Stars. Our guests were so impressed and kept asking us how how Deidra knew us so well - a true tell of how excemplory her execution was. We're so happy to have found her. Our big day wouldn't have been the same without her. Thank you so so much Deidra!!!

Sent on 06/06/2017

Ceremonies by Deidra's reply:

You are incredibly kind. I enjoyed your beautiful beach wedding so much - just seeing the love you expressed to one another through your eyes during the ceremony, was precious and moving. Thank you for allowing me to be a part of your special day.

Tim · Married on 05/13/2017

My wife and I chose Deidra because we were looking for a non-religious officiant who seemed down to earth and fun, and Deidra fit the bill! From start to finish, we never regretted our decision. Deidra listened to what we were looking for and provided exactly that, while also offering occasional advice and thoughts on things we were considering. When we told her we wanted to write our own vows, she helped us with the process, providing some samples that we could start from if we wanted. The result was a ceremony that was beautiful, fun and very much us! If you're looking for a wedding officiant in the LA area, Deidra is amazing. You won't regret going with her.

Sent on 05/21/2017

Ceremonies by Deidra's reply:

I will never forget either of you - you will always be cherished clients who are dear to me. Thank you for your beautiful review and for giving me the honor of presiding over your ceremony. By the way, your historic venue was incredibly special and very memorable. Deidra