51 Reviews for Ceremonies By Crystal

Non-religious (2)
Rehearsal (2)
Interfaith Ceremony (1)
51 Ceremonies By Crystal Reviews

Crystal was flexible to meet us halfway between our home towns to talk about our wedding ceremony. She provided many different styles of vows for us to choose from and piece together to create our own. She made all of the sections we chose flow together so well that you couldn't tell they were once different sets of vows. Her prices are reasonable and she is available when you need her and quick to respond.

Profile Picture Alysa, 3/9/18, 6 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Crystal was very nice to work with. After meeting in person, she sent my husband and I samples of ceremonies based on our preference and religious background. We decided to piece together several different ceremonies, and she helped us come up with a transition of them. She was super nice, and our wedding ceremony turned out great! We highly recommend her!

Profile Picture Juna, 11/25/17, 1 Review
Services Used: No Denomination, Rehearsal, Interfaith Ceremony, Customized Vows

Liked that there were several options for the ceremony and that we were able to customize it to best represent us.

Profile Picture Stephanie, 11/17/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Crystal was great! The wide variety of ceremonies she had for us to choose from was awesome. We were able to pick and choose from different ones to customize our own and make it special to us.

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Hailey, 10/13/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Crystal was/is absolutely amazing. She went so far above and beyond for us. I can't speak highly enough to portray how great she is in every aspect you can imagine.

Profile Picture Kayla, 9/2/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Crystal was more amazing than we could have imagined. We gave her a very short notice (4 days before the wedding, flying in from Baltimore and also contingent on the fact that we would hopefully be able to get our Arizona state marriage license that morning to elope that same night.) She was incredibly responsive and flexible, and very friendly and helpful despite all of the back and forth conversations from 2000 miles away. We arrived at the venue 20 minutes early and she was already there waiting for us! The ceremony was perfect. Short and sweet but also incredibly endearing. We can't imagine a better way for our lives to start than with Crystal!

Profile Picture Jeffrey, 4/17/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Outstanding officiant. Crystal put together the perfect ceremony that encompassed us as a couple. My guests laughed and cryed. Just the way any good wedding should be.

Profile Picture Lysa, 4/9/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Crystal did an excellent job on short notice. She was accommodating, pleasant, and thorough. Crystal did a great job getting our family and friends involved. We would highly recommend her services.

Profile Picture Yanely, 4/1/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

We couldn't have been happier with Crystal's services! She was so genuine, kind and easy-going throughout this process. We chose Crystal because her words struck a cord with us. She tailors each service to represent each couple's true essence. Crystal was so patient, she really helped us feel comfortable and remain calm for the big day. She was great with our family and we received so many great compliments on her service. She was fun, interactive and an absolute pleasure. Book Crystal, you will not regret it!

Profile Picture Alexis, 3/4/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Crystal was the perfect officiant for Dylan and I. She's fun, quirky, patient, and a writer who can craft the perfect ceremony for nearly any couple. She integrated all the points my husband and I wanted to include in our wedding ceremony and mix and matched vows and various elements until we were completely satisfied. She helped us with all our questions regarding the legal aspects, too.

Profile Picture Melissa, 11/12/16, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Working with Crystal was amazing! We couldn't have asked for a better officiant! She is very personable and a delight to work with. She customized our ceremony to fit my husband and I's personalities perfectly! There were laughs, tears of joy and a whole lot of love at our ceremony. I feel lucky to have worked with Crystal!

Profile Picture Katie, 10/15/16, 4 Reviews
Category: Officiant

What a wonderful experience! Crystal was kind, a great listener, easy to work with and super professional. She made our important day very easy!

Profile Picture Cesar, 7/30/16, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Crystal was great! We had moment in the ceremony that we crack up laughing and she just continue on with the ceremony, which was perfect because we may have been there for hours if she did.

Profile Picture User4861695, 2+ years ago, 8 Reviews
Services Used: Rehearsal, Non-religious, No Denomination, Customized Vows

Crystal was fantastic from start to finish. My husband and I ended up having a very small and intimate ceremony, so finding the perfect person to officiate was important to us. We met with Crystal, and knew from her background in theater and off-beat weddings that she would be perfect for us. Even though we had a last minute change of venue, she was very accommodating, showed up on time and everything went perfectly. I highly recommend her services to everyone.

Profile Picture Randi, 11/20/15, 4 Reviews
Services Used: Non-religious, No Denomination, Customized Vows

Reverend Crystal spent time with us to help us customize our ceremony and make it persona/specific to our story. She was very flexible and allowed us to incorporate others into the ceremony as well. We couldn't have been happier with her service.

Profile Picture Michelle, 9/25/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Reverend Crystal Lloyd was a godsend! When my officiant cancelled three hours before my wedding, I called Reverend Crystal to perform my ceremony. Not only was she able to help in such a short amount of time, she understood exactly what I wanted in a ceremony and was very professional and punctual.

Profile Picture Erica, 6/6/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Officiant

We found Crystal when our 1st Officiant canceled on us a month before our wedding. We contacted Crystal and met with her. She presented us with a very nice portfolio and discussed our options. She had several readings for us to look over and said she could send more to us if we didn't see anything we liked. We decided to sign a contract with being her. Thank god she was available. She emailed us several more readings to look over till we found the one we felt was right for us. The day of our wedding she made things very personal to fit us. She did a very nice ceremony. Thank you Crystal. Jeff & Athena

Profile Picture Jeff, 5/22/15, 4 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Crystal was amazing! She kept in contact through the whole wedding planning process and was very helpful with the reading and planning as well as with anything else we needed. I would highly recommend her to anyone and we were so happy to have her share our special day!

Profile Picture jessica, 3/7/15, 4 Reviews
Category: Officiant

The very first time we met with Crystal, we knew she would be the perfect person to officiate our wedding! She listened to figure out what it was we wanted and also offered suggestions to help us find the perfect ceremony that best fit our personalities. She checked in frequently as we got closer to the wedding to see if there was anything we needed or if there was anything she could help with. She was always on time and always very professional. We would highly recommend Crystal to anyone looking for an officiant. Thank you for helping us make our ceremony so beautiful! We greatly appreciate you!

Profile Picture Melody, 2/28/15, 3 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Reverend Crystal was amazing! My husband is in the military and she was very flexible meeting with us on different occasions because of our busy schedules. She was interested in learning about us as a couple and helped us customize our wedding vows by offering many different options to choose from. She was even willing to dance down the aisle to a special song to help keep the mood light during the ceremony.

Profile Picture User4242355, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Wonderful, early arrival, helpful, completely a part of the ceremony planning and great with words. She got to know "our story" and what we wanted out of this day. Thanks Crystal.

Profile Picture Cindy, 4/20/14, 2 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Crystal was very efficient and professional. She arrived on time to our initial consultation, rehearsal and wedding. She responded very promptly and we appreciated her willingness to assist us in any way she could. Thank you Crystal.

Profile Picture Angelica, 2/9/14, 4 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Incredibly kind and always professional. She listened to our thoughts and preferences. Our vows were tailored to us, as was the brief speech beforehand. She even integrated our love of LEGOs into the brief speech--a touch that earned many smiles and compliments from our guests.

Profile Picture User3700543, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Crystal was able to deliver a perfect ceremony on our wedding day. Her selection of readings for non-denominational ceremonies was really broad and we were able to find one easily that best suite our relationship and the message we wanted to say in front of our friends and family. She was very easy to work with and very professional.

Profile Picture Lynnette, 11/1/13, 7 Reviews